Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs (35198 Views)

Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers / Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries / Photos:The 5 DCGs of The Nigeria Customs Service Proceed on Voluntary Retirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by nellyelitz(m): 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
the Aso dullard was making it a Duara business, let him take his job and continue his deeds. Very soon monkey go go market and he no go return.

Patiently waiting for the end!!!
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by gbengus17: 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
KAI, BABA KASHI YATANSHI---MOST OF THEM ARE BILLIONAIRES---THEY ARE VERY RICH.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Emmy4Naija: 12:08am On Oct 30, 2015
ALL FIVE DUTY COMPTROLLERS TO RESIGN AT THE SAME TIME...IN A SINGLE LETTER IS OBVIOUSLY PROTEST RESIGNATION. THIS CAN ONLY BE TRACED TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE PROTESTING THE IMPOSITION OF A RETIRED MILITARY MAN (THAT RETIRED 17 YEARS AGO) WHO PMB MADE CUSTOM BOSS. BESIDES NOT PICKING FROM ANY OF THE FIVE, IT'S REPORTED THAT THE CUSTOM BOSS IS A NOVICE IN THE OPERATIONS OF THE CUSTOM.
PMB AT WORK.
GOD HELP NIGERIA.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 30, 2015
Naija. The haven of typos and grammatical errors in official docs signed by our so called educated.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by tpiah11: 2:32am On Oct 30, 2015
nnachukz:
Now everything comes online. .

so annoying.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by tpiah11: 2:36am On Oct 30, 2015
obo389:
rubbish!!!
if this is how NCS write and transmit sensitive documents,then am highly disappointed in them.
so NCS don't have internal memo to write such sensitive document again abi?

doesnt look genuine, waiting for the confirmation or denial although it doesnt really concern the public sha.

This publishing of supposedly "confidential" documents is getting irritating, i wonder what's going on with Nigerian red tape and bureaucratic structure.

the document has five names and only four signers, i guess we are supposed to wonder about that.

dont people have other ways to communicate with themselves besides nairaland? Or they have no privacy therefore they have to resort to here.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by SUPOL(m): 3:23am On Oct 30, 2015
paramedic:
I feel for them tho....
One of them was meant to be promoted to Comp Gen but.....
U feel 4 who? U cant attain dat level in customs n still be begging bread. It is possible in police tho
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Jesusloveyou: 5:19am On Oct 30, 2015
IbnSultaan:
IsraeliAIRFORCE

go to bed
wailing wailer
don't mind him, he kept his sense in d bush before typing

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Jesusloveyou: 5:24am On Oct 30, 2015
nellyelitz:
the Aso dullard was making it a Duara business, let him take his job and continue his deeds. Very soon monkey go go market and he no go return.

Patiently waiting for the end!!!
in another news, their ass has be exposed, they don't have any other options than to resigned, change is working

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by kingston247: 5:24am On Oct 30, 2015
A yoruba man will always b a snake..I think they all agreed to retire...but a yoruba man refuse to sign...

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Jesusloveyou: 5:26am On Oct 30, 2015
Emmy4Naija:
ALL FIVE DUTY COMPTROLLERS TO RESIGN AT THE SAME TIME...IN A SINGLE LETTER IS OBVIOUSLY PROTEST RESIGNATION. THIS CAN ONLY BE TRACED TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE PROTESTING THE IMPOSITION OF A RETIRED MILITARY MAN (THAT RETIRED 17 YEARS AGO) WHO PMB MADE CUSTOM BOSS. BESIDES NOT PICKING FROM ANY OF THE FIVE, IT'S REPORTED THAT THE CUSTOM BOSS IS A NOVICE IN THE OPERATIONS OF THE CUSTOM.
PMB AT WORK.
GOD HELP NIGERIA.
u mean those five thieves are protesting their corruption

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Jesusloveyou: 5:29am On Oct 30, 2015
kingston247:
A yoruba man will always b a snake..I think they all agreed to retire...but a yoruba man refuse to sign...
d guy may not be involved in their corrupt deed, they are trying to involved d guy

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by mikedimeji(m): 5:31am On Oct 30, 2015
Either way it will definitely be on the national dailies, if the 5 Deputy Comptroller General of Nigerian Custom Retired the same day isn't that enough reason for it to be on air. After all when their boss went on retirement, even before he left it was already a national thing.
Sanusi's letter to GEJ was on air. That's Nigeria for u and me
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by babafirst(m): 5:52am On Oct 30, 2015
nnachukz:
Now everything comes online. Even confidential letters.
How confidential really is this letter?When you carry your computer or pen and present a letter signed by 5 of you in a 'mutinous'/'we no go gree oh we no go gree' manner then it's no longer confidential.Since when did people start grouping themselves to present letter of retirement?You join a para-military force on your own and you are allotted a personal number and the day you want to leave you present your letter personally and that's what makes it confidential.I still have a copy of my Father's voluntary retirement letter,it was signed alone,personally!!In the military this is a 'minor' form of mutiny self.Nothing makes this letter confidential again since they 'gathered' to write it.It is a grumbling letter,so admin don't pull it off.How are we not sure that it's even one of the 'signers' that deliberately released it to be seen by others including the op who innocently 'published' it here.People thinkkkkk well,what will make 5 people jointly sign a voluntary retirement letter?
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by vanunu: 6:08am On Oct 30, 2015
madgoat:
How can i join customs service?
Are you a northerner? If you are not just forget it.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by favourlove1: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2015
jajainall:
Eayya, including my village man DCG mera... sanity at last will be in Nig. Customs service .... corruption and impunity bye - bye
sanity for whr? Go bk to history n u may b shockd to hear its a blackmail n d only way out is to retire voluntarily
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Gap2020(m): 6:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Five names four signatures.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by banio: 6:39am On Oct 30, 2015
There is nothing confidential in this letter, if those that have their names on it wants Nigerians to see it
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by jayben(m): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2015
Its unfortunate this had to happen. what baffles me is that 5 snr officers(DCG's) of the NCS who i believe are graduates in their different fields of study could not spell simple 'having", rather it was spelt "haven". grin

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by hedonistic: 7:29am On Oct 30, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d guy may not be involved in their corrupt deed, they are trying to involved d guy

Lol, if I hear? Finding a 'clean' senior customs officer is more difficult than finding a virgin prostitute in a brothel. It's even impossible that any of those names is worth less than N10 billion in cash and/or assets. Quote me on that.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by ademoladeji(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2015
2kris:
in d nig army i presume

Bros, we get fight before?

If na joke, abeg stop am ooooo

FIRS, NNPC, SEC, FERMA, DPR, CBN, Min. of Foreign Affairs... All these dey there, you no suggest.

Chai! You're wicked oooooo
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by WailingWailer00(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2015
From the signatures you would notice that only the yellowbar man didn't sign

Note : have a plan with a yellowbar man at your own peril, they are backstabbers undecided

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Adortem: 7:58am On Oct 30, 2015
Observing this development,does this mean promotion for some custom officers and massive recruitment for the unemployed youth? I would also advise they do a massive screening exercise for them,some of them are using fake certifications and aren't qualified at all. God bless Nigeria
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by bomasek(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2015
teabully:
If anyone has being following what being happenin in d ncs, one Wld knw so many rots in d system. Although, one of them was meant to be promoted to the rank of CG, from a reliable source, when these DCG's were investigated by security operatives, one was discovered having over a billion in his Bank account, the other Dcg, was seen having abt 500million in his account, while the other has just A million nairaa in his account, with over 1000 choice houses across nigeria, alas, PMB, had to appoint someone he cld trust and never being stained, so he shopped for colonel Hammed Ali, d new CG.
Seriously, am not surprised seeing this, heard a long time ago.
My dear,shut your mouth,what do u mean by what u just posted. Those guys are equivalent of Generals in the Army,do u expect them to be poor. Do u think their wealth can be traced only to corruption as officers. Some of them rose through the ranks and may have acquired some of these monies and properties even as CAC. How many of our Generals are been scrutinised the way these men have been. For me,I believe it's high time they left rather than give compliments to their far junior in service. It's better to leave with your dignity intact than leave with disgrace.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by nellyelitz(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
in another news, their ass has be exposed, they don't have any other options than to resigned, change is working
c,mon man, stop talking like ur lame dullard, if there's any thing exposed, it wud've been in the media and they shud've been disengaged by the service and not the other way round. how can a man who has long retired be brought in to lead ppl who r still active.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
If I'm not mistaken, I suppose this to be confidential document.

What has Nigerians turned into?

What is actually the definition of corruption to Nigerians when ethics and principles are burned on the alter of partisan politics and sycophantic egos?

I am afraid, things are really worse than we imagined about our orientation, values and morals.

That's the way it is now. The image laundering and propaganda is beyond words. To the zombies, only financial misappropriation means corruption.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by simplynola(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2015
Do they still use typewriter at the Nigerian Custom and is that thing suppose to be a letterhead? Which way Nigeria.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by AKPARAJA: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
If I'm not mistaken, I suppose this to be confidential document.

What has Nigerians turned into?

What is actually the definition of corruption to Nigerians when ethics and principles are burned on the alter of partisan politics and sycophantic egos?

I am afraid, things are really worse than we imagined about our orientation, values and morals.
If the document had leaked under Gej u would hailed it
but the table has turned
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by richard870(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2015
Demmocrats:
Chai someone should give.mourinho something similiar
cheesy
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by IYANGBALI: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2015
see vacancy for customs make i come go apply quick quick
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Okpueze1(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2015
They all agreed and signed not until it got to the turn of the last man, he now refused to sign! Yellowbas and hypocrisy, backbiting since the time of Awo...!
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Spidermon: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2015
What is confidential about a resignation letter from public office holders again ehn?

We Nigerians are so funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot: Edo Can Be Lagos & Godfatherism Is Not A Bad Thing / Masquerade: Lai Mohammed Trending On Twitter After Statement / 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.