Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators (30874 Views)

Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) / Saraki’s Emergence Not Illegal – NBA President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by simplemach(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2015
The end of Saraki is indeed near
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by jazinogold(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2015
Story story
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by ricsman(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2015
story

this man is only fast forwarding the death and burial of PDP.

1 Like

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Mykoj(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2015
Lie 4rm d pit of hell. You didnt support him yet all of you formed solidarity when he appeared b4 CCT... Abeg una lie no sell!! Goan lie 4rm liar muhamed
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by omokayode9258(m): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2015
why wulnt they deny him, wen hes nt dancn to dr asonto again, he knws whr he is nd whr hes going. none of them askd amaechia reasonable question dt culd make him fall, they were jst sitted like a benchwarmer, nw dt d result of d screenin is out, they r nw shoutn nd shantn. wht a set of bigotd fools in d house.

1 Like

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by VickyRotex(f): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2015
Dindondin:

He was chosen because of his big head that can carry problem

cheesy cheesy Oh Blessed!!! Mr. Okiki! angry
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by esphil(m): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2015
Akpabio! It's now u nd ur peers ' never support Saraki'.
Am laughing in Swahili.
Were u nd colleagues not behind his refusal to toe party line?
How can a corrupt person like u be fighting an incorruptible man like Amaechi?
Get ready to see more trouble nd wail more

2 Likes

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Yeye people. Why won't they stage a walk out when their plans is not walking working out has as planned.

Dirty PDP
APC and illiteracy can't be separated. grin
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by menxer: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2015
seunmsg:
Akpabio is a joker who should not be taking seriously. They never supported him but they keep following him to CCT for his trial.

No mind him.
Talking about illegality and charade of which he is a master.

Is he qualified to be a minority leader? Is that not an illegality?

3 Likes

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by babafirst(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2015
Mynd44:
What does Akpabio and Jimi Agbaje have in common?
The more they talk, the more you realize they ain't that smart afterall
Lol,I concur.

2 Likes

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by BashMe1(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2015
dumbest set of politicians called PDP caucus.

1 Like

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Abugab(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2015
Did I hear Akpabio talk about responsibility to Nigerians? What happened during screening that they decided to keep mute? Why are they having issues with the confirmation now when they never did anything during the screening despite the huge tension it generated? How come Akpabio is suddenly talking about PDP not supporting Saraki to be president? Why didn't they refuse him being returned unopposed?

It is apparent these bunch of PDP senators are unlegislative legislators with no knowledge of their functions but to create a clog in the wheel of governance and the nation's growth.
He should just keep mute as I don't know how they suddenly found their lost voices now.

5 Likes

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2015
Saraki should make peace with APC leadership before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by dedugbaa(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2015
D
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Oceemo(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahhaha
Pdp
And
Lies
Ok

2 Likes

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Boss13: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2015
seunmsg:
Akpabio is a joker who should not be taking seriously. They never supported him but they keep following him to CCT for his trial.

Nice one
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Daplux4: 7:58am On Oct 30, 2015
seunmsg:

You are the joker here, as a PDP leader he controls millions of votes ur just a street talker
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Etinosajay(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
APC and illiteracy can't be separated. grin

Just wanted to correct you because you corrected someone else.

It's actually "...when their plans are not working out..."

You didn't see that, did u?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Toks2008(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Yeye people. Why won't they stage a walk out when their plans is not walking out has planned.

Dirty PDP

Ireally don't understand what is going on...Its like castigating someone because he is a suspect...why not wait until he is declared guilty as charged?

Saraki is still the senate president and still preciding because the CCT has not declared him guilty so i believe that Ameachi's case should not be diffrent.

I trust Baba to remove him as a miniter as soon as the case is over with and he is found wanting.

I see PDP action as very childish and laughable.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by lordmayor4(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2015
I keep saying it : lies from the political class will be the main cause of the Revolution that is imminent "

Let them keep lying even when the truth stares them in the face.

1 Like

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by simplynola(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Mr. Akpabio, are you any better? You are not representing Nigerians but yourself, so just shut up.

1 Like

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2015
I am for Apc. This clearly shows the agenda of pdp which is clearly of the Devil which is to come steal, kill and destroy the remaining pieces of Nigeria.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by WailingWailer00(m): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2015
I hate Buhari

I hate APC

I hate Liars

I hate scammers

I hate yellowbar people angry
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by godunia(m): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2015
has Ike Ikweremadu defected to APC?he didnt join in the walk out or is this walk out about the caucus who were hell bent on using excuse of morality to fight Ameachi?
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by bigtt76(f): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2015
The very reason politicians are not to be trusted grin same party that shouted itself hoarse that APC heed to the voice of majority in their decision to have Saraki as Senate President.

I think more reason Saraki should ice his cake now and dispense with the parasitic Deputy Senate President as well as other the other non party chosen committee heads.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by AfroKnight: 8:02am On Oct 30, 2015
This is what you get when you choose a first time Senator as minority leader. His inexperience is costing the PDP. Well, that's good news any way. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by menxer: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2015
That walk out was a dumb thing to do.
Why didn't they flood Amaechi with questions during screening, to show he is not fit to be a minister?

...but they were sitting there like monuments waiting to use a committee report as technical knock out, forgetting that a knock out punch can be dodged or blocked.

3 Likes

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by geebehn(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2015
chae PDP, theris God of
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by geebehn(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2015
chae PDP, theris God o
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by luckman20(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2015
Your eyes are clear right?
Thieeeeeeveeeessss
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by gretblue: 8:05am On Oct 30, 2015
Akpabio is simply a liar with bad memory.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Rexnegro(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2015
Smh to pdp...useless party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Igini Revealing How Election Results Would Be Transmitted / Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba / BUHARI GOVT: Eyeing Lagos Template To Solve Power Crisis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.