Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators (30873 Views)

Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) / Saraki’s Emergence Not Illegal – NBA President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by igbsam(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2015
These people with their barefaced lying. They are as irrelevant as the letter p in psychology.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by petermichaels(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2015
One lie from pdp evrybody hala. Wat of d many lies wev bn hearing since frm apc. All of dem na dem. Wch means dsame!! Next news pls
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2015
Etinosajay:

Just wanted to correct you because you corrected someone else.

It's actually "...when their plans are not working out..."

You didn't see that, did u?
correct him, not me
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by taofeektaiwo(m): 8:09am On Oct 30, 2015
Ur moniker, so where did u learn Arabic since u are مسيحي
tobimillar:
Too late to wail when the head is cut off
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Lanretoye(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2015
WailingWailer00:
I hate Buhari

I hate APC

I hate Liars

I hate scammers

I hate yellowbar people angry
...Then rot in hell!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by idu1(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2015
Did david mark walkout out his fellow mumus yesterday?

1 Like

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by chukwunaluodili(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Akpabio is a half baked senator,unintelligent and a perfect description of "cosmetic foolishness" he got no brain, and he is not logical and objective as expected of a senator.PDP is doomed with akpabio being the minority leader.if I may ask, what happened to PDP that intelligent senator like Ben bruce is not made the minority leader? Maybe all the PDP senators in the hallow chamber needs to be enrolled in Ben bruce common sense class.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2015
taofeektaiwo:
Ur moniker, so where did u learn Arabic since u are مسيحي

Am learning it around at Ile kewu close to my house
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by barcaboi(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista over to u...Firefire...
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by tellwisdom: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Yeye people. Why won't they stage a walk out when their plans is not walking out has planned.

Dirty PDP

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by ilerry007(m): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2015
It is APC turn so let them be andd have you forgotten when u were in power u never allow them too to talk to ur matters

1 Like

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2015
Though I am a PDP supporter but this statement is just plain foolish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by gretblue: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2015
A liar with bad memory.

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2015
Akpabio is a comic relief in the Senate.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by ocelot2006(m): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2015
tyson99:
I hate PDP and it's people with passion

The feeling is mutual.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by erinalex: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2015
WailingWailer00:
I hate Buhari

I hate APC

I hate Liars

I hate scammers

I hate yellowbar people angry
may God run your life affair, the way gej ran nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by bigwallace(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2015
Who are they deceiving,we all know pdp was the main backbone of saraki during senate presidency saga,they should explain how they get the deputy presidency spot.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by j4sure(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2015
TOOO LATE SOWI
ezebunafo:
Akpabio said the PDP caucus staged a walk-out during the confirmation of a former Governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi, and 17 others because they did not want to participate in illegality

Senators elected on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party on Wednesday said they never supported emergence of the President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki.
They said the luck Saraki had was that he was returned unopposed as Senate president.
The Senate Minority Leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio, made this known on Thursday.
Akpabio said the PDP caucus staged a walk-out during the confirmation of a former Governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi, and 17 others because they did not want to participate in illegality.
He added that the PDP senators decided not to participate i‎n what he described as a “charade confirmation” because they have responsibilities to Nigerians.
According to him: “We never supported Saraki during the election because he was returned unopposed.
“We staged a walk-out because we felt that there is total breach in the law.
“You will notice that our colleagues never wanted to hear our views.”

We never supported Saraki's emergence as Senate president - PDP senators‎ -
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/we-never-supported-sarakis-emergence-as-senate-president-pdp-senators%e2%80%8e/
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by flozybk(f): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2015
PDP senators are d biggest jokers on earth...were they not d ones dat supported saraki even when they know APC didn't choose him...are they not still d ones following him to court everi tym

PDP senators are mentally sick
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Billygee2u: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2015
LastSurvivor:
PDP=APC-buhari
Buhari=Indi Amin+Abacha+Shekau
ie buhari worse than APC+PDP

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Jabioro: 8:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Funny people,Funny party and Funny Chamber.How can Akpabio defend himself and his charade comrade in this chaos of mess they sable sour their hands into..
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by gfullmoon(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2015
PDP never supported Saraki but they've twice passed a vote of confidence on him,and twice followed him illegally to CCB. We're not fools. PDP thought that having installed Saraki and being there for him during his CCB trials he should in that same spirit yield to their selfish interest aimed at bring down the man who brought PDP to its political menopause. It's now left for APC to either forgive Saraki or impeach him as his PDP backers are now licking their wounds over Amechi's confirmation,even to impeach the Deputy Senate President is now easier for APC as he too betrayed his PDP brothers for not walking out with them. There can not be a perfect to time to strike Saraki and Ekweremadu other than now when emotion is still high in the spirit of bouncing game.

2 Likes

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Pidggin(f): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Which corruption is APC fighting again when they have just approved a minister of corruption, I laugh grin
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Prince29(m): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2015
We heard u liar y did pdp senate followed him 2 cct if u re nt in support of him.cn u follow dakuku 2 tribunal if u re nt in support of him.looter lyk u?
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Sulaimon01(m): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=LastSurvivor post=39504982]PDP=APC-buhari
Buhari=Indi Amin+Abacha+Shekau
ie buhari worse than APC+PDP

[/quote/]

Checked your moniker and concluded : maybe he survived falling of a cliff and hitting his head against something hard. O boy, you need factory reset
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Opinedecandid(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Yeye people. Why won't they stage a walk out when their plans is not walking out has planned.

Dirty PDP

Your drama shows the level of your 'yeye', your choiced word
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Opinedecandid(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2015
seunmsg:
Akpabio is a joker who should not be taking seriously. They never supported him but they keep following him to CCT for his trial.
You mean 'taking' seriously.

Between you and Senator Akpabio, the 'joker' is clear.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by tinsel: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2015
The honeymoon is over. PDP thinks they will hijack the senate.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2015
Senators and personal interest. No stable friends and enemies in politics.

When interest favours their opposition they remember the constitution and legal terms to fool the masses. I am referring to all politicians irrespective of party.

Silly guys, did they forget obanikoro's situation. Assholes

Why lie about their support for saraki?

1 Like

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by WailingWailer00(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2015
erinalex:
may God run your life affair, the way gej ran nigeria.
Amen, may God isolate you the way PMB isolated other ethnic groups from his cabinet
May God elevate your enemies the way PMB elevated the Fulani illiterates, may God shun your destiny the way PMB shunned women

AMEN
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by MRLINGTON(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2015
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNA PAPA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) / Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba / Mike Igini Revealing How Election Results Would Be Transmitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.