Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators (30883 Views)

Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) / Saraki’s Emergence Not Illegal – NBA President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Opinedecandid(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2015
Ciscogod:
Seriously akpabio does not deserve the position of minority leader. Its so obvious he can't lead PDP in the Senate.

Who have you led before in your entire life.
I bet you haven't led a goat in the past.
Leaders don't talk this way.
I'm praying that when you grow out of tenagehood and get married to start leading a family, you won't be a disaster in leadership.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Semper247(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2015
I didnt watch the confirmation meme, did David mark also try to walk out?
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by OlujobaSamuel: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2015
I remember when that man wey no fit put up coherent statement on the floor of the Senate said Some politicians will lie to your face and you cannot do anything about it.
I wish he is here to phight Akpabio and phinish him.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Horlufemi(m): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2015
WailingWailer00:
I hate Buhari

I hate APC

I hate Liars

I hate scammers

I hate yellowbar people angry

Fear and ignorance.

Why do u hate yellowbar people so much?
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by hmohammed(m): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2015
LastSurvivor:
PDP=APC-buhari
Buhari=Indi Amin+Abacha+Shekau
ie buhari worse than APC+PDP

Flat head IPOB. What do u have to say

1 Like

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by waltexx: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2015
But pdp confirmed obanikoro even with the ekiti election rigging tape that exposed how they rigged ekiti election. They should have waited for obanikoro to clear his name before confirming him. Double standard

1 Like

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by hmohammed(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2015
Opinedecandid:

I'm praying that when you grow out of tenagehood and get married to start leading a family, you won't be a disaster in leadership.

He was not talking to u flat head IPOB

2 Likes

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by shrimati(m): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2015
I believe they could not fight on a technical ground so they ran away. All the arguments the APC senator engaged PDP on the senate floor were alien to PDP because that is not what they were used to, hence they ran away to live for another day. It is a sorry case Nigeria has not got a good opposition, we have to wait to get that.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Jesusloveyou: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2015
tyson99:
I hate PDP and it's people with passion
i hate to hear anything pee, they better change d saTANist party, before i wil think to take them serious

1 Like

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Dindondin(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy Oh Blessed!!! Mr. Okiki! angry
Lmao.
Abi naa.
Akpabio is talented, but he's a political kleptomaniac like OBJ, Tinubu, Diezani, Abacha, Ibori, TA Orji and so on.
They v ideas to develop a nation but they have thievery in their eyes and mind!
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by erinalex: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Amen, may God isolate you the way PMB isolated other ethnic groups from his cabinet
May God elevate your enemies the way PMB elevated the Fulani illiterates, may God shun your destiny the way PMB shunned women

AMEN
a big AMEN
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Jesusloveyou: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Opinedecandid:

d same way gej that could not lead his family, he wants to lead great nation.

1 Like

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by onatisi(m): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Akpabio and his other pdp senators should shove all their dumb stupid excuses up their asses.noone is interested in their cock and bull story. They had the chance and opportunity twice to stand and fight for what they believe is right but chose to look the other way and allow a corrupt people to be screened and confirmed. The deed is done and it is better ppl realize that pdp senators are just a bunch of dead woods. Within the next couple of months I wont be surprised to see most of these pdp senators moving to Apc .pdp senators have finally nailed their own coffins
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by onatisi(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2015
shrimati:
I believe they could not fight on a technical ground so they ran away. All the arguments the APC senator engaged PDP on the senate floor were alien to PDP because that is not what they were used to, hence they ran away to live for another day. It is a sorry case Nigeria has not got a good opposition, we have to wait to get that.
pdp has let down a lot of people that believed in them
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by cabaliciouscabal: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Mynd44:
What does Akpabio and Jimi Agbaje have in common?
The more they talk, the more you realize they ain't that smart afterall

GodBless U My Brother, It Is People Of Ur Intelligence Dat We Crave For On Nairaland Platform Not Person Like Chukwudi44.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by omenka(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2015
tyson99:
I hate PDP and it's people with passion
Lmao!!! Bros u dey vex oo!! cheesycheesy
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Ciscogod(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2015
Opinedecandid:

CLO, ikom LG, cross river. BatchA 2014.

My last leadership position

I did not just judge akpabio based on what happened yesterday.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Alary: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2015
WailingWailer00:
I hate Buhari
I hate APC
I hate Liars
I hate scammers
I hate yellowbar people angry
Me too I hate "YELLOBAR PEOPLE " But I love " YORUBA PEOPLE " There is a difference !
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by bashydemy(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2015
Dindondin:
Akpabio, a first time senator is now the leader of PDP senators.
What happened to David Mark?
Abi ooo I always ask that question why Akpabio, they have David Mark, Donald Duke etc who have been in senate before Akpabio
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by ebonytarki(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2015
PDP lying 2 9jerians since 1999....dats y we neva had a gud progress.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by VickyRotex(f): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Dindondin:

Lmao.
Abi naa.
Akpabio is talented, but he's a political kleptomaniac like OBJ, Tinubu, Diezani, Abacha, Ibori, TA Orji and so on.
They v ideas to develop a nation but they have thievery in their eyes and mind!

lmao!!! cheesy

"Awa" Polithievians.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Kulas: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2015
LastSurvivor:
PDP=APC-buhari

PDP=APC-buhari
According to u;
If PDP=APC-Buhari …………..equation 1 and
Buhari=Indi Amin+Abacha+Shekau……….. equation 2
Therefore ,from eqn 1,PDP =APC-(Indi Amin+Abacha+Shekau) = APC-IndiAmin-Abacha-Shekau= PDP
Hence;APC-IndiAmin-Abacha-Shekau-PDP =0 …………equation 3
That means; APC-PDP =IndiAmin+Abacha+Shekau=Buhari ………..equation 4
Equation 4 is equal to Dullard government that has no direction- which is worst government

1 Like

Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by osazeeblue01: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2015
New season film is about to be release by APC and PDP. Saraki and his deputy will loose that seat soon.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Opinedecandid(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2015
hmohammed:

He was not talking to u flat head IPOB
Was I talking to you?
FOOL.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Opinedecandid(m): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Ciscogod:

CLO, ikom LG, cross river. BatchA 2014.

My last leadership position

I did not just judge akpabio based on what happened yesterday.

That's all?

For your information, I am from Senator Akpabio's State and Senatorial District.
I can voucher for him and his leadership acumen.
His constituents are very proud of him.
If you are a distant observer who do not really know him, so stop condemning him. There is no man without a weakness.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Sant1m: 11:23am On Oct 30, 2015
PUSH1:
I am for Apc. This clearly shows the agenda of pdp which is clearly of the Devil which is to come steal, kill and destroy the remaining pieces of Nigeria.
That is just their agend, moving round the Nigerian nation looking for the next EVIL to support.
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by duwdu: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Dear Senator Akpabio;

You've been quoted as having said that your party and fellow PDP senators never supported Senator Saraki during the senate election that purportedly made Senator Saraki the President of the current 8th Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Contrary to this your reported statement (if true,) however, your party, the PDP, on the eve of the election for the subject office of the Senate president, directed ALL PDP senators - including your good self, to not contest for the said position of the President of the Senate, but to instead support, en-masse, the candidature of Senator Bukola Saraki of the rival party, the APC.

As a result, ALL the PDP senators voted for Senator Bukola Saraki in that election, together with a few clearly renegade APC senators present on the floor of the Senate during the election. This enabled Senator Saraki to emerge the purported "winner" as President of the current 8th Senate of the Republic.

Part of the incontrovertible evidence that your party, the PDP, made Senator Saraki "win" that election, was that, of the about 59 APC and essentially 49 PDP senators of the republic that were qualified - and entitled - to participate in that said election, only about 18 APC senators (IIRC) and ALL 49 senators belonging to the PDP, were present on the floor of the senate to vote during that election. The declared result of the votes for the position of that President of the Senate showed that Senator Saraki received much more than 49 votes. Clearly, virtually ALL senators on essentially the platform of your party, the PDP, obeyed the directive of your party and voted for Senator Saraki in that election.

Based on the above Q.E.D., and if one would take cognizance of your reported claim that your fellow senators and party, the PDP, never supported Senator Saraki to emerge President of the current 8th Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is it not fair to say that you, Senator Godswill Akpabio, is fast becoming one of the most m0ronic politicians that have ever emerged senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Many thanks as you respond to this and/or similar posts.

P34c3
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by MustySule: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Karyar banza karyar hofi, Layers layers pants on fire grin
ezebunafo:
Akpabio said the PDP caucus staged a walk-out during the confirmation of a former Governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi, and 17 others because they did not want to participate in illegality

Senators elected on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party on Wednesday said they never supported emergence of the President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki.
They said the luck Saraki had was that he was returned unopposed as Senate president.
The Senate Minority Leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio, made this known on Thursday.
Akpabio said the PDP caucus staged a walk-out during the confirmation of a former Governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi, and 17 others because they did not want to participate in illegality.
He added that the PDP senators decided not to participate i‎n what he described as a “charade confirmation” because they have responsibilities to Nigerians.
According to him: “We never supported Saraki during the election because he was returned unopposed.
“We staged a walk-out because we felt that there is total breach in the law.
“You will notice that our colleagues never wanted to hear our views.”

We never supported Saraki's emergence as Senate president - PDP senators‎ -
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/we-never-supported-sarakis-emergence-as-senate-president-pdp-senators%e2%80%8e/
Re: We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
uote author=LastSurvivor post=39504982]PDP=APC-buhari

[/quote]mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? / Osun Rerun: Thugs Beating Man Out Of Polling Center At Osogbo LG, Ward 5 Unit 17 / Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.