Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Had To Battle With These Politicians – Jega Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had To Battle With These Politicians – Jega Reveals (642 Views)

Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had To Battle With These Politicians – Jega Reveals by realBliss(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2015
Professor Attahiru Jega, the former chairman of the independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has spoken about his experience when he was in the commission noting that he had to battle with politicians who were desperate to own power at all cost and “militicians ’ who tried to subvert the will of the people. Vanguard reports that Jega said this at the first University of Abuja public lecture on Thursday, October 29. He said through compliance with the law, INEC was able to thwart the effort of the desperate politicians.

https://www.naij.com/622513-battle-politicians-jega-reveals.html
Re: I Had To Battle With These Politicians – Jega Reveals by ajasbaba(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2015
did we ask you,

after all why saying it now.

1 Like

Re: I Had To Battle With These Politicians – Jega Reveals by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 30, 2015
What's the essence of saying it?

1 Like

Re: I Had To Battle With These Politicians – Jega Reveals by realBliss(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2015
Nuellah02:
What's the essence of saying it?

his trying to .make headline just like Mrs oby ezekwesili,jega has been off for a while
Re: I Had To Battle With These Politicians – Jega Reveals by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2015
realBliss:

his trying to .make headline just like Mrs oby ezekwesili,jega has been off for a while
Now you're talking!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Trouble Brewing For MTN In South Africa!!! / Buhari Considers Ahmed, Adeosun, Enelamah For Finance Ministry, Mohammed For Bud / The Rot Of Students' Union, The Downfall Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.