Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate (3492 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by jumper524(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2015
she was my class mate back then in secondary school, and back then i was a big boy during my school days, both guys and girls respected me so much base on my reputationn,
yesterday as i was washing plate i saw this fine girl coming towards my direction, and as i was about hiding she called my name, i was like '' i don die 2day ooo'' honestly i pretended as if i wasn't me she called.
The problem here is what do i do if we meet each other again how do i face her,,,,
chai i really need u guys help.
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2015
OP, tell her the truth, tell her you are a houseboy. Afterall, isn't there dignity in labour grin...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2015
Op y r u ttalking abi tinking like a baby? Hw has washing plates become a crime? abi d babe no dey chop?

5 Likes

Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by WailingWailer00(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2015
Op you're very stupid

1 Like

Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by LadyX(f): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2015
grin
Op, how old are you?

What is wrong with washing plates?
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by ideyhere(f): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2015
First of all Abeg help me understand something OP. You were washing plate in your house? Or washing plate in mama put as per your job?
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by naijaboiy: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2015
ideyhere:
First of all Abeg help me understand something OP. You were washing plate in your house? Or washing plate in mama put as per your job?
exactly! undecided
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by naijaboiy: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2015
And I thought halfrica was going to sleep undecided
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by jumper524(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2015
ideyhere:
in my house
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by jonaifame22(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2015
So?
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by KRILMIJAY(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2015
OP, abeg, before she comes, help me learn dz two words; Na coming no b comming, na reputation no b reputition. tnx

2 Likes

Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by jumper524(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2015
LadyX:
grin Op, how old are you?
What is wrong with washing plates?
in the north it is wrong

1 Like

Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by abat4real37(f): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2015
Who told you that you are too big to wash plate?
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by jumper524(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2015
KRILMIJAY:
OP, abeg, before she comes, help me learn dz two words; Na coming no b comming, na reputation no b reputition. tnx
tanks
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2015
tell her its one of the jobs u are engaged in that u want to start a big company and u are trying to raise some money, so u engage in anything that can bring u the nearest cash.
Say it.

1 Like

Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by ideyhere(f): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2015
jumper524:
in my house
Then I think something is wrong with you...

1 Like

Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by zabson(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2015
shocked
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by yemstok(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2015
Just tell her 'Plate Washing' is your passion. She would love you for being truthful undecided

4 Likes

Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
And I thought halfrica was going to sleep undecided

I av bvn to do na

Nd again cant sleep o cry cry cry cry
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2015
jumper524, your presentation of the story leaves a lot of loopholes. Please modify it so we'll understand better. Thank you.
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by Charles4075(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2015
lygn19:
tell her its one of the jobs u are engaged in that u want to start a big company and u are trying to raise some money, so u engage in anything that can bring u the nearest cash.
Say it.
lolz cheesy You're a bad adviser. I swear. But it's not a bad thing na. Besides till the year I graduated, I helped my mum at her restaurant washing plates and serving customers too. I think maybe the guy brags a lot and feels high like Donald Trump maybe that's why he's ashamed.

1 Like

Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by Itzogunsakin(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Intelligent thread write up! MTN Double your recharge via http://GoogleforMTN.Tk
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Op are u crazy or what? undecided
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by IamLEGEND1: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
idíots everywhere
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by Dbestmax(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
[size=15pt] just to be clear..U wia washing d plate in ur house bah..U live along the road and wich kind plate u carry com outside dey wash...Abi ur house na gbam gbam...#Just saying tho.mno offense..[/size]
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by Hannysmilez(f): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
ideyhere:
Good question!
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by TOMTOM15(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
When You Were Claimin Senator Picking Back Then In School You Don't Know, Is Now That Your Mate Now Caught You Washing Black Pot You Now Wailing:/

2 Likes

Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by lovely17(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
#ISmellLies
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by HonourablePomk: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Deal with your self esteem
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
#dat moment when nairaland becomes zone for kidz
Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by deanoffaculty: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
@OP.....nothing do you! No condition is permanent. For the fact a man sleeps inside garage doesn't make him a car.
Just be real and let her know who you and what you are doing....don't fake things! Everybody is not meant for you in life...those that will stay for who you are,will stay.
Don't loose focus in life...keep aiming high and don't limit yourself. Sky is your starting point.
Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate by callmelanner(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
yemstok:
Just tell her 'Plate Washing' is your passion. She would love you for being truthful undecided

U wicked sha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room / For Ladies, Want Bigger Boobs? Come In (pictures) / Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.