Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) (37047 Views)

Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) / Robbers Shoot Driver Dead In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Rexnegro(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
It Is just too pathetic in dis con3 that nigeria policemen don't have or know what human right is...how can someone be afraid of them? Govt should withdraw their guns jare...and find anoda method to maintain law and orders without the use of guns.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Beemhan(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lovebond34:
ah dnt realy get it..y do police jst lov killin people..no mata d crime d police shud nt wast lives..jst watch d white cops
[quote][/quote] 'the white cops?' No naa. You should say 'the white cops we see IN MOVIES'. cuz in real life, cops do crazy shit whether white, black pink or green. Although our own for here dey too much
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
YourData:
CHEAP DATA AGAIN.
high degree scammers
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by joshdfc: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Driving one way on that part of oshodi apapa express way is a normal thing for now because of the issue of Tankers and trailers that have taken over one section of the road from second rainbow to Apapa.if those commercial vehicle don't pass one way then nobody will go to their business place. Even the law enforcement agents are all taking one way. I think its high time government find a lasting solution to the menace cause by the various tank farm and the sea port.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Boss13:

You just have to wonder when you watch video like this - Do I live in the same country with the same level of ignorance and stupidity displayed by these people.

We are busy blaming the Police, but the Police is part of us. They were members of the public before they joined the Police. They display the same level of ignorance and barbarism. When you read comments on nairaland, you see the same level of barbarism and ignorance.

WE ARE THE PROBLEM. NIGERIANS ARE THE PROBLEM

We are not the problem.

Americans rioted not long ago over the killings of black kids by the police. Lest you forget the recent London riots as well.

Any tribe in the world can be barbaric, when you openly threaten their lives because you are the Government. Its human nature.
You can't just carry a gun and spray a flesh and blood, and expect no form of emotional reaction from other flesh and blood present.

Nigerians are one of the most decent and law abiding citizens of the whole world. You doubt me? Proceed and carry out your findings on the responsiveness of Nigerians in DIASPORA/living overseas to foreign laws and policies.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Tex42(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
And they say they are ur friend. These are the lawless entities, murderers trusted with the responsibility of protecting lives and properties, the same criminals who are supposed to enforce the law they don't know A about.

A system that has only succeeded in impoverishing a majority of its subjects, do well to arm a park of of wild wolves to kill the same common man it couldn't provide common portable drinking water for. And they say police is ur friend.

Don't really blame Nnamdi Kalu, cos it's only in the zoo/jungle u experience such level of lawlessness, Where human rights has no place in the law, where the police kills innocent citizens at will without any provocation...

As usual, they will transfer the killer and the case will die, just like that...

Anyway, rest in peace to the dead!
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Ursino(f): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Normalcy has returned, I just passed there now. Though, there are over a hundred police vehicles and APCs all over. Just be careful.

I heard two other civilians were shot dead in an attempt by the police to disperse the angry mob. Making it 3 dead just within a twinkle of an eye
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by xabi2(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
They can shoot innocent people when them see crime them go loss...I no blame them na the person wey dey employ illiterates..
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by franklingud(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
seangy4konji:
You say? shocked
For real men.
That was way back in 1998, kano state.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by seangy4konji: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
May he continue 2 rip but that's cray Mehn that's cray.fucktards.
franklingud:

For real men.
That was way back in 1998, kano state.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Uniboy1: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Illegal taking of lives by these our so called policemen , how can setting the police van ablaze the mob did help either?
God save our nation
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Xzevian(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
RIP TO THE DEAD. ...but this video is more of a comedy than anything , the funny part of it is where I dey hear put am fire and the conductor wey dey shout oshodi wolé! oshodi wole! !oshodi wole! !! while the police keep fired on the air...... gidi for rugged dude. I can see nigerian are now ready to seek justice for themselves now. You can Bleep up and go free. #titfortat
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Xzevian(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
RIP TO THE DEAD ...but this video is more of a comedy than anything , the funny part of it is where I dey hear put am fire and the conductor wey dey shout oshodi wolé! oshodi wole! !oshodi wole! !! while the police keep fired on the air...... gidi for rugged dude. I can see nigerian are now ready to seek justice for themselves now. You can Bleep up and go free. #titfortat
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by akigbemaru: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Police and the mobs
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dannyset:
Police don turn menace for our society now.

Ok, the Police shot the guy for following one way. Is that why these youths have to block the road for motorist not to make use of the road? What's now the difference between their act and that of the police now?
Must we always be barbaric to fight barbarism?

Cry me a river Bro... If that's the best way they can express their anger let them do it....
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by sunsewa: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
high time government employ the use of physiciatrics in routinely check of policemen monthly,to avoid giving gun to mentally deranged person,caused by drugs,frustration, local gin and finally witches and wizards using their picture to fan themselves, WE ARE AFRICANS, AHU.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
And people still wonder why it is called a zoo. The other day there was an actual robbery, what did the Police do? They blamed the navy and airforce for their ineptitude and incompetence
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by zumbigbo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Zoogeria...
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by tomayira(f): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Must they waste life on daily basis?
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by richeeyo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
please take the police away for just a day in Lagos and see what happens even to you.people like most naira lander are ungrateful to the force[i]please take the police away for just a day in Lagos and see what happens even to you.people like most naira lander are ungrateful to the force[/i]please take the police away for just a day in Lagos and see what happens even to you.people like most naira lander are ungrateful to the force
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
when they follow the case up the idiotic policeman will say he was trying to shoot at the tire of the cab but d bullet bounced off d ground and hit the driver. some peoples head nids to be grinded with the tire of a trailer with container on it.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
xabi2:
They can shoot innocent people when them see crime them go loss...I no blame them na the person wey dey employ illiterates..
true, dats ow som1 on nairaland was complaining bout the ineptitude of nigerian police, d policeman askd for his work id card, yet after seeing the card, d mofo still asked "what do u do for a living" i mean, is dat one evn capable of carrying out an investigation. i still wonder bout the set of people they hire to join the police force.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Afritop(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
I see at least 100 people getting arrested after these. No thanks to the OP for making this video readily available for viewing to the police
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
The police and the youths destroying the hilux are both assholes
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Afritop(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
THIS IS WHY BUS DRIVERS FRUSTRATE THE POLICE, PEDESTRIANS AND ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES BY DISOBEYING TRAFFIC LAWS AND BY PASSING ONE-WAY WHEN THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO SO
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Speakdatruth: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dannyset:
Police don turn menace for our society now.

Ok, the Police shot the guy for following one way. Is that why these youths have to block the road for motorist not to make use of the road? What's now the difference between their act and that of the police now?
Must we always be barbaric to fight barbarism?
so u can speak English? ode
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by andyanders: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
The crowd should have lynched them.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by kindex(m): 3:44am On Oct 31, 2015
Those guys are under curse....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 90-Year-Old Woman In Yobe / Angry Youths Set Ablaze Police Post At Oregun, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.