Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) (37049 Views)

Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) / Robbers Shoot Driver Dead In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by franklingud(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2015
That was how they killed my father because he was travelling with his portfolio, that had only N2000 in it. when the shooter was interrogated, he said "he didn't know when he did it, thought the portfolio had so much money in it."
Greedy devils.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by jewelbaby55(f): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2015
God know say I wish na the time of Bible times many people for don pack comout for Nigeria. Including me and my family. This place is worth more than hell. NIGERIA A COUNTRY OF CAIOS
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by seangy4konji: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2015
Maybe na one bread winner of a family dem just kill like that for now reason throw the entire family into ever lasting confusion..

May God forgive Nigeria police as they are the main problem the country has...just sit down and think about it...

Every body including politician,student,thieves,every one knows that no matter the crime,once it enters police case,you are free...

They are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by stonecoldcafe: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2015
Oh no. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by tsdarkside(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2015
kayo80:
I just watched the video...Things can really get out of hand at that place. The police might come back and just start really shooting at the people that vandalized their truck. But really, was the police man that shot the drive drunk? hOW CAN YOU SHOOT SOMEONE FOR PASSING ONE WAY? Their guns are always meant to be on safety, until they notice a real threat.

it was wrong,that the police shot him...but,he was putting everybodys lifes in danger...its time,the goverment bring out our speciliazed riot-police again....we must institute the laragbas(body takers)again....you can not have people disobeying the laws everytime....maybe the man even resisted arrest...we dont know...make dem dont even dear touch a police-officer....that place would be turned into a battlefield...idiots..... angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by seangy4konji: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2015
You say? shocked
franklingud:
That was how they killed my father because he was travelling with his portfolio, that had only N2000 in it. when the shooter was interrogated, he said "he didn't know when he did it, thought the portfolio had so much money in it."
Greedy devils.

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by kayo80(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2015
tsdarkside:

it was wrong,that the police shot him...but,he was putting everybodys lifes in danger...its time,the goverment bring out our speciliazed riot-police again....we must institute the laragbas(body takers)again....you can not have people disobeying the laws everytime....maybe the man even resisted arrest...we dont know...make dem dont even dear touch a police-officer....that place would be turned into a battlefield...idiots..... angry angry angry angry angry

Yea.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Zehner(f): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2015
franklingud:
Greedy devils.
kai! My condolences

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by ikombe: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2015
Dannyset:

Must we always be barbaric to fight barbarism?
why is nigeria military using new weapons and gadgets to fight bokoharam
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oshodi wole, lol

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by simplynola(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
The Police over reacted by shooting directly at the driver rather than arrest him. I heard someone from the video say "because of one way". Nothing should be overlooked cause the taxi driver could have also knocked someone down in the course of going thru one way or a head-on collision which could have claimed lives also. The Policemen ran but left the poor inanimate object (the car) to suffer it all. Please lets desist from driving against traffic.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by sirhenry007(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
heard the drivers wife is even pregnant. Would that woman ever forgive that driver?
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by bummyla(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
OMG! This Is Police Brutality In Its Highest Order! Wickedness In High Places! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Gboliwe: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dannyset:
Police don turn menace for our society now.

Ok, the Police shot the guy for following one way. Is that why these youths have to block the road for motorist not to make use of the road? What's now the difference between their act and that of the police now?

In answer to your question, yes we have to be barbaric to fight barbarism. Haven't u heard the wise saying about being a thief to catch a thief?

Nigeria is on a time bomb. Our youths are unemployed and hungry and angry. Those in authority should find a way to manage this situation before it explodes
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by saggybreasts: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Iya yin... Eti ya were.. Awon olopa gan o le...

that line got me laughing
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by viktor01(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
This is becoming prevalent among our Nigerian police. they seem to longer have regards for lives.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by mrobruche: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
logo6:
terrible sad

How much do charge
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by dumaro(f): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Obago
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by DedeNkem: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
I hate babarism but I would be happy if any killer police man who murders a citizen unnecessarily, is executed on the spot to teach his other worthless colleagues a lesson.

Nigerian police extra judicial murders are becoming unbearable. It has become a police culture to anyone fot anything. What makes it worse is that they kill for bribe refusal!

Nigerian police should be disbanded and be restarted anew with huge reforms! Every police applicant must be well educated and must undergo mental exams to avoid employing psycopaths and mentally deranged indivifuals, as we've nany today in police!

What we have today is a brutal gang of insane thugs and armed robbers in police uniform!
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Bonapart:
How can you fire shot at unarmed innocent driver
A man who went out this morning that the children and wife might eat... the same people the government doesn't even care about

I'll let God be the judge

How many things do you want God to judge? A man did something evil knowingly on earth and waiting for God to judge. Such a man should be sentenced to life imprisonment or death by hanging.

That kinda move would make the heads of others correct instantly.i tell ya, we shldnt be allowing these mess from these evils wearing black. If they do something like this, they shld be dealt with on the spot but naija people are too scared and wld rather let God be the judge
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Ursino(f): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kx:
Just asking.

Was Lagos like this when fash was in charge?
From hopeless traffic to armed robbery of commuters stuck in traffic to lawlessness.

Lagos deserve better than a show bix,party loving, owambe frolicking, grammar blowing governor.

Don't just mind them! He thinks governing Lagos is equivalent to snapping over-photoshopped pictures! All of us are now inside that deep lagoon together! Ambo, Oya naaaaw!
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by dumaro(f): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
Obago
Nigerians jst need to b formatted sha
Police jst hav unnecessary power sha, dey jst b shootin carelessly n 2moro dem go nta bus no go gree pay transport, if d foolish police man was in dat bus he wud clear d one way for d driver to pass.
Change oshi
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by persius555(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Trojan2010:
i keep wondering the type of screening they do for these retards before they get employed because i'm most certain that most of them are mentally unfit to wear that uniform talk less of carrying a gun
So you actually think they are trained before unleashing them on the public. Okay, they are mandated to jug around the police college in white short and shirt, with their worn out G3 and AK-47 rifle for a month or so, take target practise three or four shots and thats it. No psychological evaluation of any sort and they unleash them. Ever since these maniacs got their own ministry of police, they have gone haywire with reckless abandon. FG did a mistake by allowing the police have its own ministry. The intent was for administrative purpose, but we know how every good plan in nigeria can quickly backfire. An average nigerian police man thinks without a gun he is less than the ordinary man on the street.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Lamexx(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lagos State is in need of good governance. The governor of Lagos state really need to up his game if he has any or look for people with innovative ideas for help.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by chuksmad(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
It is becoming worse day by day. And notice that police have started mounting road block at every nook and corner this days, unlike the time of last IG that was a little bit sanity and discipline among police men. I dont understand this new IG, he should step up his work seriously.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
haskell:
Happened this morning at 2nd Rainbow bus stop, Apapa-Oshodi expressway, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.

The cab driver was driving against traffic. The police guy shot him dead on the spot.

I just took a few videos that was before they started shooting at us.

The mob, dismantled their car and looted all the illegally seized motorcycles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hg4Iwav5Dg&feature=youtu.be

Afterwards, the police started shooting at the ensuing crowd. The crowd still succeeded in setting the police patrol van on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxgCkUiMsk&feature=youtu.be

cc: lalasticlala, barcanista, FlirtyKaren, seun

Nigeria is sitting on a powder keg. Too many unemployed and tensions are high.

This is my worst nightmare, to be caught in nonsense like this as a motorist.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Lamexx(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
simplynola:
The Police over reacted by shooting directly at the driver rather than arrest him. I heard someone from the video say "because of one way". Nothing should be overlooked cause the taxi driver could have also knocked someone down in the course of going thru one way or a head-on collision which could have claimed lives also. The Policemen ran but left the poor inanimate object (the car) to suffer it all. Please lets desist from driving against traffic.

Oga, I guess you don't know what Mile 2 has turned to in the last few days. Tankers and trucks have returned, the traffic and its attendant problems (robberies) have equally returned and this is making life difficult for people going to their various places of work around that axis. The government of Lagos state have to live up to its responsibility.
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Boss13: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dannyset:
Police don turn menace for our society now.

Ok, the Police shot the guy for following one way. Is that why these youths have to block the road for motorist not to make use of the road? What's now the difference between their act and that of the police now?

You just have to wonder when you watch video like this - Do I live in the same country with the same level of ignorance and stupidity displayed by these people.

We are busy blaming the Police, but the Police is part of us. They were members of the public before they joined the Police. They display the same level of ignorance and barbarism. When you read comments on nairaland, you see the same level of barbarism and ignorance.

WE ARE THE PROBLEM. NIGERIANS ARE THE PROBLEM
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by omakay(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
YourData:
CHEAP DATA AGAIN.

DrSteve, you can open as many accounts as you wish. That does not stop your offer from being a SCAM and you a THIEF.......

General Public, please take note.......
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Some times I think Nigeria will be better without the so called police undecided R.I.P to the day
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
tsdarkside:

Riot police against peaceful citizens? Its a damn shame if you ask me that you could thunk this in your head.

If there is a need for riot police right now, it is to face the menace, boko haram.

I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 90-Year-Old Woman In Yobe / Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49