Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? (1803 Views)

When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment / Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by MacMath(m): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Loving a woman is one thing that has really being a point of concern in todays society and i want us to elaborate on it. What does it really entails?
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
Some will soon arrive the thread to say, "lavish her with money". Aint that simple!
It's got to be: caring for her, desiring to be with her and standing with her through difficulties.

1 Like

Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
everything
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by donTbone(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
lipsrsealed
Lemme watch
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by donTbone(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
MzVixy:
Some will soon arrive the thread to say, "lavish her with money". Aint that simple!
Never blame men wen they say so, most women understands that language more.
Just the way women take most men as sex addict too. wink
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
donTbone:

Never blame men wen they say so, most women understands that language more.
Just the way women take most men as sex addict too. wink
"understand" tongue
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by playtheblues(f): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
"My woman, my everything" (2x).

#singing.
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by donTbone(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
osedvgirl:
everything
Including life and death? undecided
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by donTbone(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:
"My woman, my everything" (2x).

#singing.
Get married and come back to sing that song
grin

1 Like

Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by playtheblues(f): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Very married. Marry your spec/best friend and you will sing this song forever.
Bye.
donTbone:

Get married and come back to sing that song
grin
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
donTbone:

Including life and death? undecided
yea, sometimes cool
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by Young03(m): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
MzVixy:
It's got to be: caring for her, desiring to be with her and standing with her through difficulties.
[color=]
MzVixy:
[/color]
MzVixy:
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by donTbone(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
osedvgirl:

yea, sometimes cool
Hmmmmm..I see shocked
like say dem tie us from heaven abi angry
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by donTbone(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:
Very married. Marry your spec/best friend and you will sing this song forever.
Bye.
We not marrying our enemy before. undecided
Just remind me when the time comes wink
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by Young03(m): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Guy u must av moni ist
any gurl sayin carin n lovin z fakin u
watchout 4 2016 version of babes
I NEED A REAL MAN THAT CAN LOOK INTO MY EYEZ AND SAY, BABY MANAGE THIS 5MILL
SUMMARY...LOVING A WOMAN ,MONEY Z INVOLVED
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
donTbone:

Hmmmmm..I see shocked
like say dem tie us from heaven abi angry
grin grin
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by playtheblues(f): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
What time?
Watch the movie Mumu X2 andtell me the moral of the story.
donTbone:

Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by misspicy(f): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
donTbone:

he is a married man....

you just need your soul mate to be happy stop listening to all the bull crap they feed you about women on nairaland
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by donTbone(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:

he is a married man....

you just need your soul mate to be happy stop listening to all the bull crap they feed you about women on nairaland
Its not abt the poo... Am making this in exception to NL. If he z married and its over 7yrs and that singing still goes fluently...then I say kudos to the man!
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by donTbone(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:
What time?
Watch the movie Mumu X2 andtell me the moral of the story.
Simply comment..'MARRIED', you need not display the Nuisance attitude.
Never meant to be rude, just correcting you!
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by misspicy(f): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
donTbone:

Its not abt the poo... Am making this in exception to NL. If he z married and its over 7yrs and that singing still goes fluently...then I say kudos to the man!
yea kudos to him...personally i believe marriage is to be enjoyed and i have alot of relatives that have been married for up to 10,15 years and they are still strong and loving towards each other,i plan to take a clue from them...

just the few people around spoils our ciew about marriage,don't forget that a bad egg spoils the crate
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by donTbone(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:

yea kudos to him...personally i believe marriage is to be enjoyed and i have alot of relatives that have been married for up to 10,15 years and they are still strong and loving towards each other,i plan to take a clue from them...

just the few people around spoils our ciew about marriage,don't forget that a bad egg spoils the crate
Yes....marriage isn't bed of roses... Take it or leave it... those you see happy have the bad part of the story but commitment is wah kips them together
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by playtheblues(f): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
You should buy a correction pen and correct the jargon in your brain first....

Not being rude bro, just advising you....
donTbone:

Simply comment..'MARRIED', you need not display the Nuisance attitude.
Never meant to be rude, just correcting you!
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by misspicy(f): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:

shocked...koletoyen naw
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by donTbone(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:

ok

Are you satisfied!
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by KelvinKelt(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
It's more than singing luv songs, sending luv texts, saying: 'i luv u' often than not. It entails commitment, caring, sincerity, above all(honesty). That's the peak of true luv
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by playtheblues(f): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Not yet! Am still on your case.
donTbone:

ok

Are you satisfied!
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by playtheblues(f): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:

shocked...koletoyen naw
you were saying?
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by donTbone(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:
Not yet! Am still on your case.
Oya sorry! am not here to make enemies wink

Abi mah give you kiss kiss
#dontTellYourWifeO
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by playtheblues(f): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
Gay detected.
#Spit on your dirty feet and walk away.
donTbone:

Oya sorry! am not here to make enemies wink

Abi mah give you kiss kiss
#dontTellYourWifeO
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by donTbone(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:
Gay detected.
#Spit on your dirty feet and walk away.
Remember to close the door behind you please! wink
Re: Loving A Woman: What Does It Entails? by osazeeblue01: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
u jst need the grace of God. Some our ladies their problem are too difficult to understand, some u can't please them with money etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Survive Without Love? / Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 / Relationship Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.