Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality (4775 Views)

'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say / Does It Matter If She Cant Cook Yet She Is The So Good In Bed / If Your Girlfriend Is Sleeping With You But Cant Cook For You, Dump Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nigerians are lame, always lame, everytin about dem is negative and backward. I even thought they have stopped dis poo by now bcuz i rememba when we were young, my mother wud beat da shii outta my sister in attempt to making her learn how to cook saying dat no man wud marry a woman who cannot cook but unluckily, this poo hasn't stopped in nigeria.
angry
I met a pretty lady yesterday who entered one "mama put" where i was eating, and was trying to negogiate with the workers there on how much she could pay them in order to learn how to cook that her husband wan kill her 4 house and now dat she's in her late 40's, if her husband pursue her away, finding anoda man wud be difficult. I couldnt help but laugh sarcastically where i was sitting. I had to draw this sister to a corner and talk sense into her head. But she no gree listen, and went back to negogiate with the cooks and they told her 15,000naira monthly, she immediately gave them a cheque and said she would resume work there tomorrow. I just shaked my head out of that mama put. Na by force to sabi cook? angry Cooking is like a hobby, every lady shud not be forced into it, just like riding bicycle or playing the guitar and drums must every guy learn dat?

A wife who can cook doesnt make her beta than those who can't. This is 21st century, the couple shud employ a maid who learnt how to do it and stop makin a big deal outta nothing. If you dont know Michelle obama said she cant cook, Kim kardashian and her sisters none can cook, Demi Lovato cant cook and more thousand of dem popular females cant and hate cooking but they'll still be 100 times betta than u claiming to know how to cook. And to the men pursuing their wives who cant cook away, i smh 4 u. You betta go and find some betta qualities to look 4 in a future wife rather than concentrating on her cooking skills. angry

I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by donTbone(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Lemme laugh first abeg!

OK, now to the biz...#analysisFromThePost

...bcuz i rememba when we were young, my mother wud beat da shii outta my sister in attempt to making her learn how to cook saying dat no man wud marry a woman who cannot cook
Did your sister (and you) later learnt how to cook? if yes/no, is she married and how z the marriage going?

There is a saying...;the fastest way to a mans heart is through his belly'. its never a lie. I cant be at the office 10hours a day, get home and not eat my wife made meal... KoPossible. That's part of why I married her.

Cooking is like a hobby, every lady shud not be forced into it, just like riding bicycle or playing the guitar and drums must every guy learn dat?
If that's the case, then the husband not playing and joking with the wife should be an hobby too... abi ki le ni mo so?

A wife who can cook doesnt make her beta than those who can't. This is 21st century, the couple shud employ a maid who learnt how to do it and stop makin a big deal outta nothing
She is 1000 times better. Now later you will complain that the maid stole your husband, abi..I pity your case.

If you compare your self to Michel Obama and the like, OYO... you will be married, am sure of that, but happily ever after is out of the picture.

Lastly... can you cook? wink

[/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin grinAnother failed attempt at trying to make sense grin!!!

Durentt, When you go make sense for this life when you come

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Mariecakes(f): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Iffa hear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Iffa hear

op cooking is like a virture as far as an african woman is concerned,she must knw how to cook..

How did you wanna run your home effectively wen u cant introduce new recipes and make your man look forward to the next new mealservice of a maid i supposed

Dnt wori,dat maid go take care of ur house personally for u.
what nonsense virtue, if its a virtue u people shud unvirtue it. Its none of ur bizness, there'll always be maids out there who love cooking so do ur self a favour if u dont like cooking and employ those maids while discovering ur real talent in life and why God made u. EVERY WOMAN WAS NOT BORN TO KNOW HOW TO COOK. i repeat!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Durentt:
what nonsense virtue, if its a virtue u people shud unvirtue it. Its none of ur bizness, there'll always be maids out there who love cooking so do ur self a favour if u dont like cooking and employ those maids while discovering ur real talent in life and why God made u. EVERY WOMAN WAS NOT BORN TO KNOW HOW TO COOK. i repeat!
sorry but how old are you

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
rexkexmilan:
grin grin[i]Another failed attempt at trying to make sense grin!!!

Durentt, When you go make sense for this life when you come
[/i]
seriously, idgaf bout making sense. Look at the topic up there and stop bringing up irrelevant issues
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Iffa hear

op cooking is like a virture as far as an african woman is concerned,she must knw how to cook..

How did you wanna run your home effectively wen u cant introduce new recipes and make your man look forward to the next new mealservice of a maid i supposed

Dnt wori,dat maid go take care of ur house personally for u.

Cooking is an added bonus. It does not make a woman less of a woman. There are many great cooks with stinking personalities out there, would you prefer them over a woman that guarantees you a peace of mind? Nonetheless, ot is my belief that cooking is a must for both males and females.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
sorry but how old are you
Pls stop asking me such stewpid question plss. I hate when u nairalanders cant defend their points properly by giving convincing comments but u go about asking pple about their age angry if u hav nothin reasonable in dat stock-fish shaped head to contribute, just gerrahere
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
OP is simply an overfed toddler from a family of one of our polithieves, how else can you explain her daylight foolishness?
Taking pride in her being unable to cook as a woman and shamelessly telling the world.

I'm sorry for you and yours.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Cooking is an added bonus. It does not make a woman less of a woman. There are many great cooks with stinking personalities out there, would you prefer them over a woman that guarantees you a peace of mind? Nonetheless, ot is my belief that cooking is a must for both males and females.

as far as this thread is concern a lady ought to knw hw to cook or be ready to learn,i dnt tolerate maids at all especially when my hubby is concernedcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Durentt:
Pls stop asking me such stewpid question plss. I hate when u nairalanders cant defend their points properly by giving convincing comments but u go about asking pple about their age angry if u hav nothin reasonable in dat stock-fish shaped head to contribute, just gerrahere
ok thank you.
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Daretodiffer, What's Good cheesy
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by donTbone(m): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
as far as this thread is concern a lady ought to knw hw to cook or be ready to learn,i dnt tolerate maids at all especially when my hubby is concernedcheesycheesy
Please I advice you tolerate maid with Mercy Johnson shape and Cossy Orjiakor Buubs! grin
At least, na just to cook na cheesy
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by yorex2011: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Personally, i don't think the op has a valid point here.
If it was sex and the man isn't satisfied, will you say he should get a concubine that will serve his needs? , afterall every woman was not born to know how to have sex.

I think she is right for wanting to learn to cook as to save her marriage, unlike you trying to talk divorce into her marriage

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
donTbone:

Please I advice you tolerate maid with Mercy Johnson shape and Cossy Orjiakor Buubs! grin
na im be say u no like me at all nacheesycheesy
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by donTbone(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
na im be say u no like me at all nacheesycheesy
seriously I like you oooo angry

Afterall, cooking is an hobby
Ask Durentt, she will tell you more grin
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Last time i checked its only poor and jobless people who dont tolerate maids angry By the time u start flowin in millions and u become a minister like Diezani Alison, then come back and tell me u dont tolerate maids. Smh
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
donTbone:

LOL, dis guy is hiigh upstairs grin no be just cooking u employ her for? grin
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by misspicy(f): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
i want to believe this writeup is composed to bash women again.. like seriously,why can't a married woman know how to cook

i believe if anyone venture into the business called marriage they should also have the tools with which to work....in a family setting it has always been drummed into our ears fron childhood that it is a woman's place to cook and feed her family...

inasamuch as i believe cooking is not a criteria to marry or not,it is an essential hobby every woman should do abeg
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
donTbone:
seriously I like you oooo angry

Afterall, cooking is an hobby Ask Durentt, she will tell you more grin
Am a he not a she. angry
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Cooking shouldn't be one's priority...undecided
If she knows howtah Cook...it should be a bonus...lipsrsealed

Guys That Wouldn't wanna marry a girl simply because shecan't cook a meal or something Are DELUSIONAL..Not being able to cook doesn't make You any less than a Human...undecided

PS...I think Being a good Cook is Hereditary..."grin" I never for once learnt howtah cook Buh it just comes naturally...cool
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Durentt:
Last time i checked its only poor and jobless people who dont tolerate maids angry By the time u start flowin in millions and u become a minister like Diezani Alison, then come back and tell me u dont tolerate maids. Smh
i d rather be moderate and adequately take care of my household than to be overly wealthy without knwing if my husband take breakfast or not...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:

That is you!
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
yorex2011:
Personally, i don't think the op has a valid point here.
If it was sex and the man isn't satisfied, will you say he should get a concubine that will serve his needs? , afterall every woman was not born to know how to have sex.

I think she is right for wanting to learn to cook as to save her marriage, unlike you trying to talk divorce into her marriage
Seriously, if i had met her husband. I wud have slapped senses into the man. Its not dat if she even learn the cooking sef, he will remain 100% faithful to her. Those type men go still dey fork outside angry Smh
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by donTbone(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Durentt:
Am a he not a she. angry
Then why use an f ? cos ferano banned you

Rubbish! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
Cooking shouldn't be one's priority...undecided
If she knows howtah Cook...it should be a bonus...lipsrsealed

Guys That Wouldn't wanna marry a girl simply because shecan't cook a meal or something Are DELUSIONAL..Not being able to cook doesn't make You any less than a Human...undecided

PS...I think Being a good Cook is Hereditary..."grin" I never for once learnt howtah cook Buh it just comes naturally...cool
are u serious
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i d rather be moderate and adequately take care of my household than to be overly wealthy without knwing if my husband take breakfast or not...
pretend if they giv u minister of petroleum u will not collect? angry Excuse me joooor
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Daretodiffer, What's Good cheesy

Nothingcheesy
Re: Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
donTbone:
Then why use an f ? cos ferano banned you

Rubbish! lipsrsealed
No. Bcuz i wanted to taste da other side of nairaland grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. / I Woke Up In The Night And Caught My Houseboy Banging My Girlfriend / Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.