Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. (4778 Views)

Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. / Guys Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome U Are / Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by delectablegyal(f): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
M damn serious. I wanna check you out like 12 noon at the hotel. Hp u know what i mean by "check you out" you should know.
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by chocolateme(f): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Are u sure about this thread?
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by ronald4lif(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Id1ot. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by chiefolododo(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
i recommend that this gal should be banned

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by Jeloma: 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
And some idiots would....
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by djgrafiti(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
M damn serious. I wanna check you out like 12 noon at the hotel. Hp u know what i mean by "check you out" you should know.
sori.....i don't wear boxers......for ventilation purposes...... u dig.
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by chocolateme(f): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
ronald4lif:
Id1ot. undecided
ihe idere na status gi nwere ezigbo nghota. Udo diri gi.
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by Jewelnutch: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Milady wants to keep her hand busy between her thighs. Some other hot guy should help her. Not me.
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by dollyjoy(f): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
cheesycheesy i know some guys are taking shots already.

Mumuscheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by tommychow(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Boredom can mess up a person's logic.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by ronald4lif(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
chocolateme:
ihe idere na status gi nwere ezigbo nghota. Udo diri gi.

Ehen kwa, ya ibu nwa banyi sef. Amahi kwam o. Udo diri kwa gi ada oma. Daalu rinne.
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Are you happy now? sad

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by chocolateme(f): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

Ehen kwa, ya ibu nwa banyi sef. Amahi kwam o. Udo diri kwa gi ada oma. Daalu rinne.
lol.. Onye obula na eche na abum nwoke.. Ike agwulam ime Ka ha Mara na abu m nwanyi mana nsogbu adighi. Daalu.
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by Smellymouth: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy i know some guys are taking shots already.

Mumuscheesy
cheesy
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by raayah(f): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
My ass.. Does it count?
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by kinglekan: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
delectablegyal:

U nor dey tire? undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by Smellymouth: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
I remember when I was a mod before the war sad

I for don ban babes abi guys like delectablegyal and prettythicksme grin
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by kinglekan: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
raayah:

Rayah kiss kiss
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by raayah(f): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
kinglekan:

Rayah kiss kiss

My king

1 Like

Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Op i dey come
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by myfantasies(f): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
Let me just park my keke here, in case some good looking abs shows up grin grin
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by ronald4lif(m): 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
chocolateme:
lol.. Onye obula na eche na abum nwoke.. Ike agwulam ime Ka ha Mara na abu m nwanyi mana nsogbu adighi. Daalu.

Asiro di'm na ibu nwoke. Amam na ibu nwanyi mana amaro'm na ibu onye Igbo.
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2016

Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
delectablegyal:

ok, so u want trouble abi? just wait 4 my own thread u ladies go hear am!
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by fulfillbill(m): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
chocolateme:

Lol

Why na
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by chocolateme(f): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

Asiro di'm na ibu nwoke. Amam na ibu nwanyi mana amaro'm na ibu onye Igbo.
oh! Ugbua kam ghotara gi ofuma. Abu m nwa afo igbo. Daalu.
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by delectablegyal(f): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
If you are not a coward, you won't gv a bleep about what these guys are saying.

Upload the picture, let them say whatever they want.
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by kinglekan: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
raayah:

My king

How you miss beauty and brains? wink smiley
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by chocolateme(f): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
fulfillbill:

Lol

Why na
no be small thing dear.
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by fulfillbill(m): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
chocolateme:
no be small thing dear.

Even with your pic or when you've not uploaded it?
Re: Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. by thecrush: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
If you are not a coward, you won't gv a bleep about what these guys are saying.

Upload the picture, let them say whatever they want.

grin
The pic shd b urs alone.
Wat abou some of us da dont wear boxers?
Shd we forgerit?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Thoughts Pls / A Friend Gave Me This Fowl and This Happened [Picture] / Girls That Are Called These Names Are Naughty Bad Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.