Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

"Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality (46989 Views)

Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die / Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday / U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by cao(f): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
And how has Mugabe helped in the advancement of his country, again? Could someone please remind me when he turned his country into one with a thriving economy with no human rights abuse? People will shout and holler that he is a bastion of human morality & peace because of his stance against homosexuality, but they've all forgotten about his disdain in the advancement of his own people, something the man himself has forgotten in his quest for money, power & legacy. A tale as old as time: the oppressed, upstages his oppressor, then becomes the oppressor. Watch as the headless chickens roar.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by raayah(f): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
jesussaves22:
One day your luck will depart from you and you will see what will happen to you....

Luck? Don't you mean the Grace of God?

1 Like

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
The only way obama can convince the world about this gay madness is to get himself a husband, sorry i mean a wife: a male wife; and a female husband for Michelle. Then, and only then would he have led by example. Anything short of that is just dooms party. #saynotosamesexmarriage

1 Like

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by cathodekazim: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Vanquay:
This Man has a sharp Theological Mind...Its kinda Hilarious.

Why are Africans so despiseful of Gays?
...I have Gay Friends and they are really Nice friendly people...Why would I be bothered where you choose to put your Divk or what enters your pvssy?

Ori yin ti buru

Maybe you are a gay

I will track you down and report you to the appropriate authorities

And I mean it

You will rot in jail

You shd rot in jail for 21yrs
Or be killed

Wish ur gfrnd is on nairaland

That is if u ar nt a gay

Weredunwo sugbon kosebi lomo
Meaning, it is enjoyable watchin a madman like you but not good to born as a child

Yu get family so

2 Likes

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
I think d americans shld start filling dir car exhaust pipe with petrol instead d car tank. God made the anus for pooing,removal of waste material just like d car exhaust pipe n not d other way round. P*ssy receives d sp*rm for pro creation. Gays n les r wasted sp*rm useless to both dir parents n humanity. If ur papa n mama no Bleep hw dem for take create una(gays n les) can 2 ladies f*ck each oda n bring forth offspring?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Simitrendy: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2015

Mugabe Face is weird

A tyrant face.

Above all his face looks like Gorilla face.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Are you even sure satan is a man? Satan could be a woman for all I know.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by MrPresident1: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
SIRTee15:

which negroes?
if the ancient israelites are black, why are the present ones white? or are they impostors

This one na learner o.
Israelite is different from Israeli. The present Israelis are impostors living on stolen heritage. Start reading that Bible your are hauling about, come alive Mister!

Revelation 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Vanquay:
No one close to you has been raped...And Gays don't Rape some weeks ago there was a Fp topic of how a Nigerian LGBT student steeped down because of Rape allegations against her...they are nice peeps
yeap! You are RIGH. I do have some of them as friends during my SCH days, those guys are down to the core! I mean very lovely, good and intelligent. But the only problem is just that there have no interest in WOMEN at all, and I think that is a psychological problem with them
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Gay is unnatural act and should not be legalize. If African countries leaders and its people hate corruption the same way they hate Gay act, they will move forward. European countries, Australia, South Africa, USA, Canada hate corruption more than they hate gay act and all this countries are moving forward, Mugabe should resign and hand over power to younger generation. Zimbabwe is one of the poorest country in the world, he has rooted the Treasury of that country dry, African leaders use religion to confuse their citizens, A Gay person may be better than Mugabe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by ProfJournalism(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
OLUWA Must Bless You!!!! Since other African Leader are afraid of Obama, and his so called Gay Agenda!!!.... Keep Talking, You are a Leaser!!!

1 Like

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Kingbilo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
undecided

Some people are here addressing a man that is responsible for the death of millions sire, papa, baba. Raining blessings on him

What is wrong with you? So you can forgive a man responsible for genocide over his views on homosexuality? cry

Even the Jesus Christ you are fighting for is watching you in 3d shaking his head

5 Likes

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Bluffly: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Vanquay:

...I have Gay Friends and they are really Nice friendly people...Why would I be bothered where you choose to put your Divk or what enters your pvssy?

Don't worry they would soon put their dick in your anus.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by kinibigdeal(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
The only Hero left in Africa, other leaders including the man from Daura, is a slave to the western world. They will invite them to leave their country's problem and snap pictures in Washington D.C

2 Likes

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by raayah(f): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
cathodekazim:

Ori yin ti buru

Maybe you are a gay

I will track you down and report you to the appropriate authorities

And I mean it

You will rot in jail

You shd rot in jail for 21yrs
Or be killed

Wish ur gfrnd is on nairaland

That is if u ar nt a gay

Weredunwo sugbon kosebi lomo
Meaning, it is enjoyable watchin a madman like you but not good to born as a child

Yu get family so

Calmdown bro, All these hate coming out of you na wa?
Do you have any issues with gay people? Can you discuss it here civily?

1 Like

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by kossyablaze(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
kennygee:
Tell them papa.
Even Satan loves bwests and hips.
Miss Kayy the baddo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by ogaprime(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
searching4lovee:
What is GAY

G for guys
A for are
Y for yan***ing

Guys are yan***ing
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by VISTIN(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
MrPresident1:
Mugabe, the slayer of Tony Blair!

Your dad must be your life partner.

Arrant Rubbis!!!!!!!
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
fratermathy, freemanan come and see oo.. grin

This man too much.. Just imagine me go they Admire freemanan For what na.. I nor see Rose , Jane, Anita ?

Make God punish USA and there GAY policy

1 Like

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
lovesamzy:
This man no send Oyibo oo, Mugabe giving US headache since 1800
for ya insect mind undecided

This man is just blowing air and nothing much.

The US see this man as a nonentity
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
kinibigdeal:
The only Hero left in Africa, other leaders including the man from Daura, is a slave to the western world. They will invite them to leave their country's problem and snap pictures in Washington D.C

nor mind them.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by cruzyteejay(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nicepoker:
Where Was it stated that satan is a man?
all the heavenly beings are MALE,likewise Satan
got the gist?
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by theimmortals(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
IlekeHD:
This is so dumb, but watch Nigerians celebrate this ediocy.

1. Did Satan approach Eve for sexual satisfaction?

2. Does he mean that any man that approaches another for manipulative purposes is homosexual?

3. Was Adam homosexual?

4. The Bible was written by King James and his cronies.

5. Christianity is not an African religion.

This man should invest his energy on developing African economically.

@the miscreants quoting me, do you know your fore father's gods? Your native religion? Did Jesus ever step into Nigeria? Did your forefathers record any disciples in Africa? So finally the crusaders came with their guns and bible to tell you about this "God" while they took the rich resources in your land.
. ODE.

1 Like

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by henrimoto(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
Vanquay:

birds of a feather..........
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by ValerianSteel(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Another propagandist Shiit on Nairaland front page.The Supreme Court ruling was not last week,this news is old but someone recycled it and the mods quickly pushed it to the front page.

I don't know why Nigeria like to picket the U.S. Especially on the issue of same-sex marriage cause last I checked US is not the first not only country to legalize gay marriage.

Educate yourself dumbasses,here is a list of countries where gay marriage is legal,recognized and accepted,you might as well start hating these countries from now on
*Same-Sex Marriage Performed:
Argentina
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Denmark
Finland
France
Greenland
Iceland
Ireland
Luxembourg
Mexico
New Zealand
Norway
Portugal
Pitcairn Island
Slovenia
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
Scotland
United Kingdom
United States
Uruguay
Wales

*Same-Sex Marriage Recognized

Israel
Malta
Aruba
CuraƧao
Sint Maarten

*Civil Unions
Andorra
Australia
Austria
Chile
Colombia
Croatia
Czech Republic
Ecuador
Estonia
Germany
Hungary
Italy
Japan
Liechtenstein
Switzerland
Taiwan
Northern Ireland
Isle of Man
Jersey
Gilbratar
Venezuela

All you homophobic Nigerians you can please stop visiting all these countries if you hate homosexuality that much

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Kingbilo(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
cao:
And how has Mugabe helped in the advancement of his country, again? Could someone please remind me when he turned his country into one with a thriving economy with no human rights abuse? People will shout and holler that he is a bastion of human morality & peace because of his stance against homosexuality, but they've all forgotten about his disdain in the advancement of his own people, something the man himself has forgotten in his quest for money, power & legacy. A tale as old as time: the oppressed, upstages his oppressor, then becomes the oppressor. Watch as the headless chickens roar.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by deebrain(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Vanquay:

Personally I know of one....Not really any issue with his person-but the gay thing.

The reason why people detest these people is the fact that rather than admit they have a problem and look for how to cure it, they tell the world to accept it as normal. Even animals don't do it.

I used to hate this Mugabe person but i swear, his stance on these gay issues won my heart to him!
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by lifeofkelvino(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Vanquay:

U re an idiot..... U don't have gay friends.... U re one of them... Mad cow..... Talk that nonsense cum my side... I will cut out ur prick and give it to you to eat... EWU!
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
IlekeHD:
This is so dumb, but watch Nigerians celebrate this ediocy.

1. Did Satan approach Eve for sexual satisfaction?

2. Does he mean that any man that approaches another for manipulative purposes is homosexual?

3. Was Adam homosexual?

4. The Bible was written by King James and his cronies.

5. Christianity is not an African religion.

This man should invest his energy on developing African economically.

@the miscreants quoting me, do you know your fore father's gods? Your native religion? Did Jesus ever step into Nigeria? Did your forefathers record any disciples in Africa? So finally the crusaders came with their guns and bible to tell you about this "God" while they took the rich resources in your land.
even Jesus did not comdenm homosexual people. But welcome them with open hands

2 Likes

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by mbulela: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Senile old man.
Who told him that Satan is a male?

2 Likes

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mykel4God:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-6l4jdJDkkzY/VZUigIBP-6I/AAAAAAAFw2E/W2Q6q9clKqA/s640/130802173153-robert-mugabe-story-top.jpg[/img]

"Even satan wasn't Gay, he chose to approach naked Eve instead of naked Adam." - President, Mugabe on homo sexuality.

Following the legalization of gay marriage across America by the Supreme Court last week, Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe, who is known for his extreme anti-gay views has been making headlines. Earlier this week was a marriage proposal to president Obama and yesterday, he allegedly said what you see below during another interview;

"Even satan wasn't Gay, he chose to approach naked Eve instead of naked Adam." - President, Mugabe on homo sexuality.

http://bbcafricanews..in/2015/07/even-satan-wasnt-gay-he-chose-to.html

Sooooo.. it was God who is Gay,by creating Man first instead of Woman and leaving him to fallow with want and frustration looking at his penis before God thought.. hell ok.. here is a biatch for you.. ya happy now? sheeesh
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by unknown87: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
searching4lovee:
What is GAY
Positive and Positive, Negative and Negative, instead of Positive and Negative grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MobileCoin Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In San Francisco / Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) / Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.