Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) (13945 Views)

Ademilola Lola Odujinrin Visits Osinbajo In Abuja (Pics) / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) / Senator Adeyeye Playing On Meeting Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by crisycent: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
How has this reduced the cost of garri?
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Banter1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
California30:

Broken record ?? What is that ?? Did i break any record ??
R.I.P ENGLISH
ask yo moma!
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
metroparrot:

Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo discussing with the Country Representative Nigeria, Dr. Mairo Mandara at a Meeting with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation at the Presidential Villa Abuja .

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-bill-melinda-gates-foundation.html

Next year, Bill & Melissa foundation will launch the revolutionary malaria vaccine in Nigeria, do you still think the visit is a mere frivolity?
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Heartbeatmii: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
sotall:
Photocracy...government of posing and taking selfies.

I just observed that Mere commissioner Osunbade seems to be on only this clothe in all his caption recently.......and he actually looks like a houseboy in it.

First FTC in a long while.

So much anger for an individual.............I wonder why the insult to the vice president
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by tobyemmanuel(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
sotall:

I just observed that Mere commissioner Osunbade seems to be on only this clothe in all his caption recently.......and he actually looks like a houseboy in it.

Mere bitterness. U are bringing it here.
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by rekomycin: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sotall you re a big fool.
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by sotall(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
@op. Why do u bore us with d visitors dat d VP hosts or d functions he attends.

We want to hear how tins r improving not distractions like dis.

And for those Wu celebrate stuffs/news like dis. U need WISDOM.
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by rekomycin: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sotall na ur papa b albino.ode
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by sotall(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by ikevin(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
sotall:

now while I would probably assume that you are a supporter of the PDP, we youths of today must as a matter of fact put country first before any divisions. That is the number 2 man in the country someone like you who probably would not be the number 1million man in Nigeria in a long while. Give respect to whom its due, so that men likewise will respect you when nature says its your time. That is really uncouth and dirty of you, all you guys do is to go online and type rubbish insults against our dear country representative. Try to be intelligently critical in your posits. This is one of the sins of PDP that removed them from office, always using very dirty languages against the APC (supporter of APC, buhari has no brain etc), where are they now. Just my posit, you are a youth I guess, let's build this country together. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by sotall(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
sotall:

so how many like do u get for this horseshit crap u posted useless third class citizen Biafra reject Omo ale !
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by oluwafemi113(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
sotall:

Receive Sense in Jesus Name
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by sotall(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by sotall(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by ikevin(m): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
sotall:

I will advice you not to take my post personal as it is entirely my opinion. If it may interest you, i dont believe in any future of this country and i am not affiliated to any political party. This country was formed on an ill foundation and thats the reason its the way it is today. Nigeria is a failed country and her supposed leaders are only there for their pockets,hence they dont deserve any form of respect from me.
I appreciate your response bro. While I must understand your disappointment at Nigeria's progress and essence in the scheme of things in the world as at today, definitely we, I mean you, me and every other Nigerian youth out there with the volatile potentials within us cannot constitute a failed country. The country has been in the gutters for a long time, an overnight bath wouldn't do the trick. Trust me bro, this country is all we have, leave the country and see how regimented ur life seems, with democracy being exhibited at the last elections (removal of a sitting president) you can't tell me we have failed, yes a lot seems cloudy for now, but strangely I am a strong, unrepentant and extreme believer in my home, my country. You and I have the growing means of altering the future of this country. But definitely, the things we say in the public alters foreigner's view about us. Imagine a Nigerian in UK being quizzed about 8 times a day just because he is Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by IDERAWOLE(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
sotall:

Hate & hatred dey kill o.
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 12:51am On Oct 31, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
Fake pastor

Na you ordain am?
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by VirginFinder: 1:15am On Oct 31, 2015
sotall:

Whether you like it or not, this man will rule you ibo slaves.
Nigeria hasnt had such a quality VP in a long while.
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2015
@chidizman,why the pm? undecided

My email ain't functioning
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Chidizman(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2015
LieDetector:
@chidizman,why the pm? undecided
My email ain't functioning
Your Quotes are hilarious cheesy I feel like laughing at everything you say cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun '18: PDP Screening Committee Successfully Screens, Clears 11 Aspirants / 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan / I Am Optimistic Obiano Will Soon Be Released- Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.