Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,753 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) (13929 Views)

Ademilola Lola Odujinrin Visits Osinbajo In Abuja (Pics) / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) / Senator Adeyeye Playing On Meeting Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by metroparrot: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2015

Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo discussing with the Country Representative Nigeria, Dr. Mairo Mandara at a Meeting with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation at the Presidential Villa Abuja .

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-bill-melinda-gates-foundation.html

1 Like

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by sotall(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by damton(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Our amiable vice president.

4 Likes

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by dailynaijanews(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Good news

2 Likes

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Okay

1 Like

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Seunaj05(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
My amiable vice president. Anyone who doesn't want to accept it can go give the transformer a hug

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by sotall(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
damton:
h
damton:
h
dailynaijanews:
Good news
dailynaijanews:
Good news

see them

3 Likes

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Seunaj05(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
V
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by gokay11(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Photocratic system of government

1 Like

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by California30(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Confused souls.

1 Like

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Banter1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
2PAC~~Bleep all ya'll
"Bleep All Y'all" [Intro:] Pac in a slurred, drunken voice: Ha ha ha...Bleep all y'all...Bleep all y'all...I don't need nobody Bleep 'em...Bleep all y'all [Verse 1] Money gone Bleep friends I need a homie that know me When all these muthafuckin' cops be on me I got problems ain't nobody calling back Now what the Bleep is happenin' with my ballin' cats Remember me I'm ya homie that was down to brawl Sippin' Hennessy hanging with the clowns and All we used to do is drink brew, screw and common knew We had bitches by the dozens -huh- we fuckin' cousins You can throw ya middle finger if ya feel me loc A nigga just got paid and we still was broke It took time -- but finally the cash was mine All the rewards of a hustler stuck in the grind Look around, and all I see is snakes and fakes It's like scavengers waitin' to take a hustler's place And when you stuck, where the Bleep is all ya friends They straight busted and can't be trusted Bleep y'all [Hook] Bleep all y'all [2x] [Verse 2] I'm sippin' Tanqueray and juice and what's the use Cause I'm a hopeless thug Ain't no love reminiscing on how close we was Way back in the day before they put the crack in the way And heeyyy how much money can you stack in a day It's gettin' rough collect calls from my niggas in cuffs I recollect we used to ball now just living's enough I stand tall in the winter summer spring or fall Thug for life sprawled all across the wall And all about my dollars make me wanna holla Drop an album sell a million give a Bleep about tomorrow I know it's gettin' crazy after dark These marks keep on huffin' and puffin' Ain't no fear in my heart What's going on in the ghetto still struggle and strive I still roll with the heater smokin' chocolate thai In 94 I'll be going solo Too many problems of my own so I'm rollin' dolo Bleep all y'all [Hook 3x] [Verse 3] I went from rags to riches Quick to socializing with the baddest bitches Went from a bucket to a rag with switches I'm seein' death around the corner I'm bumpin' Gloriaaaa doin' 90 cause I wanna I'm getting high and like I said it was some chocolate thai Mixed with some indonesia watch me fly And even though I know the cops behind me Hit the weed and uh I continue doing 90 (Biotch) Until I get caught another ticket get to kick it in court Bleep the law give a shit I'm even worse than before I know they wanna see a nigga buried But I ain't worried still throwing these thangs Got me locked in these chains And hey nigga what the Bleep is you wailin' 'bout Soon as I hit the cell I'll be bailin' out And when I hit the streets I'm in a rush to ball I'm screaming Thug Life nigga Bleep y'all [Repeat of intro]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by cosmic22(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
ok
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by mrphysics(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
working VP

2 Likes

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Emma1482: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Microsoft surface 2 for sale. the tablet that can replace your laptop. uses detachable keyboard, wireless mouse, modem and touch pen. i bought it for 150000 but am selling it for 75000. 08038249276

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
And where are the representatives of Nigerian mega-rich individuals? The man who earned it in a legal way finds it so easy to give it out. Ironically, those who stole it from us are hiding it from us.

2 Likes

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
[size=14pt]this is something the VP failed to do in the last administration. All he did was sit like humpty-dumpty and earn outrageous sums as salary in the expense of poor citizens

We have a worthy vice president now smiley[/size]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by LatestTrend: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
cool
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by swaggerdgrt(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Fake pastor
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Just like osinbajo like kilode

2 Likes

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by AutoCarTracker(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by asvpChuu(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
I was listening to dej loaf. cool
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by mioltai(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
bill gates is one man i will always respect.he uses his wealth which btw he got legitimately and within d arms of the law to impact lives far and wide unlike our own elites and billionaires whose impact are nt felt in their hometown.they only prefer to walk like gods on the earth.

5 Likes

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Banter1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
California30:

Goat face. Don't you know what punctuation is ??
you sound like a BROKEN RECORD.

1 Like

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Banter1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
California30:

Goat face. Don't you know what punctuation is ??
useless Chinese face. Its copy and paste.
See your Face like Paul Scholes Left YANSH.

1 Like

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by California30(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Banter1:
you sound like a BROKEN RECORD.

Broken record ??
What is that ??
Did i break any record ??

R.I.P ENGLISH
Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by nightmile: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Former V.p under Jonathan should be made to refund 3/4 of all the salary he received during their tenure in office. This is the first time Nigeria would be having a competent VP

7 Likes

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by elbaraj001(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
California30:
Confused souls.
Just d way u re since time immemorial....

3 Likes

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by tobyemmanuel(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
I hope they are not just doing tourism. #Economyisdown.

1 Like

Re: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by nightmile: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
Fake pastor

You have judged the VP so we have handed you over to satan to be judged from now on.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Amosun Wins Ogun Central Senatorial Seat / Reject Calls For Pantami’s Resignation - MURIC Tells Buhari / 2023: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Fate Of Ngige, Malami, Others As Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.