Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) (64083 Views)

This Pregnant Lady's Halloween Costume Is Crazy (Photo) / This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � / Nigerian Flag At Facebook Office In London - Nigeria@55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Dubemkelly(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Seunaj05:
Can't figure out wot they're trying to portray
They see Nigerian guys as pot bellied, hairy, unkempt, big dangling d**k and uncultured and the ladies big boobs and the plastic footwears as made in ABA or Alaba Suru

1 Like

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by deramarks(f): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hmm dat flag no dey wag looks fake tho
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by onajo2000(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
That the real pic not Nigeria flag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Franzinni: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
They were scammed by people who look like that... The FBI asked them to dress show in detail, how the people who scam them look like hence.....
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Durinsday: 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
That flag was photoshopped
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by SuperO: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
California30:
People are just dumb.
I know many nairalanders do live in the U.S
Now, is this how people dress during the Halloween.

Halloween is usually in winter, just look at their dressing, if you wear this in winter, you will be frozen in 3 minutes.

Damn! You have just been trolling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Just stop already...

1 Like

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by streetzdreamz(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Are you really this silly or are you just plain retarded. You don't need to even live in the US to know simple facts like this. Where did you go to school? You are a disgrace to your alma matter, wherever that is.
A simple search on weather.com will show you varying temperatures for different cities. Again, I told you, my AC is on in my location. I don't need to tell you where I live but it is definitely not cold here. Whether you believe that is your own problem.
are you for real?you are like the most matured being ama encounter on this forum,your patience is something else,drop that nigga he plain dumb and won't admit it,hence his silly excuses and cheap insults,cuz its very obvious that the guys in that picture are whites,with a painted face,the hands are white,same goes for the guys lips, but its normal for some people to die in self denial,life would be boring without em,@topic either photoshopped or not,it doesn't mean a thing,compared to the level of hatred you guys display on this forum(tribalism),remove the beam in your eyes before thinking of the log in others eyes,bloody hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by MbashrexBashir(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
This is pure, undiluted and concentrated MADNESS... This is racism they should be brought to book. What an impudence

1 Like

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by fabuloz1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
Photoshoped flag...the fabric material shouldn't be straight as it is in the pic...
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by SAMBARRY: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
California30:

Do me a favor.
Zoom the picture & look at their faces.
Now tell me how whites will have white faces.
are whites supposed to have black faces
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Tolatutu: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
California30:
People are just dumb.

Halloween is usually in winter, just look at their dressing, if you wear this in winter, you will be frozen in 3 minutes.

Dude stop acting so ignorant. There are many places in the US that are warm right now and generally warm most of the year such as Florida . You don't know where the picture was taken in America so you can't just assure that it must have been winter there. Plus their hands clearly show that they are white people and yes many people wear skimpy outfits for Halloween just check out pictures of women dressed as playboy bunnies and such.

2 Likes

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by 400billionman: 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
California30:
Fat lie from hell.

These guys ain't white.
Let them first of all know that Africa is a continent not a country before they know the color of the Nigerian flag.

These guys are Nigerians living in the U.S

Prove me wrong.

Modified.
This is an award winning Photoshop, look at the flag, you can only deceive ignorant Nigerians.

Look at the mans left hands. He is pure white. The Diick just made me laugh..
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by olaitan9291(m): 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
daylae:
how? see nothing wrong. they just having fun.

can someone having fun disgracing your parents? be rational.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by magni101(m): 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
sotall:
The man looks like GEJ while the woman be like PEJ
You have No shame at all. undecided
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by California30(m): 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
are whites supposed to have black faces

Sorry.
I meant black faces.

Their faces are dark.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by AAinEqGuinea: 11:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Why the emphasis on the joystick?? grin grin those women have learned cool

BTW, Blacks' year-around "costume":

1 Like

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by simdam500(m): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Seunaj05: Can't figure out wot they're trying to portray
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by SAMBARRY: 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
California30:

Sorry.
I meant black faces.

Their faces are dark.
that's because they wore something like black masks on their faces na.at least you can see his nose
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Shegebanti007: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
They probably must have been portraying people from south south maybe Gej and Pej. GBAGAM.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by azzima(m): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
ClassCaptain:
This is Racist..Depicting Blacks as uncultured, uncivilized savages and slaves with chest hair and Big Breasts..

This is Racism at its peak.The concerned authorities should investigate the issue and bring these two ignorant whites to book angry

WTF
Gerrarahere! !!!!!They are "on point". This is what happens when Biafrans were on YouTube tearing their NIGERIAN passports and standing on our Nigerian flag. The white folks were just doing what our HALF-HEARTED Nigerian immigrants did. That's all!!
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by DedeNkem: 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Racist pigs!
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by lomprico(m): 12:04am On Oct 31, 2015
I cant believe you all fell for this crap! The flag is fuccckking photoshoped! Op your papa!
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Bamz(m): 12:06am On Oct 31, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Nigerians with white hands?

All Nigerians are black, right?
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by sweatlana: 12:16am On Oct 31, 2015
This is racism. Very sad
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by EbolaParasite: 12:40am On Oct 31, 2015
Bamz:

All Nigerians are black, right?

Taken out of context!
You do realize that i was pointing out that he stated they were black and Nigerians from Nigeria? I'm sure you're only being sarcastic though so no love lost.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by naijaboiy: 12:51am On Oct 31, 2015
Margauxluv no sleep? undecided
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by ezeagu(m): 1:38am On Oct 31, 2015
Original image:

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Kalvan: 1:54am On Oct 31, 2015
California30:
People are just dumb.

It's not yet winter. It's still fall.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Kalvan: 2:04am On Oct 31, 2015
ExInferis:
Interestingly, they're dressed as Niger Deltans.

Wearing funny fedoras and gold chains thinking you're sophisticated and "blending in" whenever you travel abroad apparently has made the wrong impression.

Serves you right for calling us illiterate abokis. See where your literacy has led you.

Haha.

Abeg, go and raise your nama. How did you even find a computer? grin
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by PESINPIKIN: 2:23am On Oct 31, 2015
California30:
Fat lie from hell.

These guys ain't white.
Let them first of all know that Africa is a continent not a country before they know the color of the Nigerian flag.

These guys are Nigerians living in the U.S

Prove me wrong.

Modified.
This is an award winning Photoshop, look at the flag, you can only deceive ignorant Nigerians.

#Gbam.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by ladi02(m): 2:36am On Oct 31, 2015
They Look Like GEJ and his Mama Peace

1 Like

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by October1960: 3:11am On Oct 31, 2015
Very funny. Even if true in a free society you cannot outlaw bad taste.

But they are on point anyway

The halloween custume next time should show some Naija women with bleached (toned) skin and fake Brazilian hair. And the men with too much cologne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' / Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia / Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.