Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) (64080 Views)

This Pregnant Lady's Halloween Costume Is Crazy (Photo) / This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � / Nigerian Flag At Facebook Office In London - Nigeria@55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by pomsky: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
ClassCaptain:
This is Racist..Depicting Blacks as uncultured, uncivilized savages and slaves with chest hair and Big Breasts..

This is Racism at its peak.The concerned authorities should investigate the issue and bring these two ignorant whites to book angry

WTF

[size=14pt].......my bro, see d lighter side of this. I guess dats why their men can't keep of our black women, and their women compete for d black man's .....hmmm, i guess u know what i mean.[/size] wink

1 Like

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by skyenitan04(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
take a closer look at their arms ..
California30:
Fat lie from hell.

These guys ain't white.
Let them first of all know that Africa is a continent not a country before they know the color of the Nigerian flag.

These guys are Nigerians living in the U.S

Prove me wrong.

Modified.
This is an award winning Photoshop, look at the flag, you can only deceive ignorant Nigerians.

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by dasparrow: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
California30:

Whites with black face ??
Dumb biitch

You did not have to insult her. Why are some of you so aggressive and uncouth? Is it because you are hiding behind a computer screen? By the way, those men colored their faces brown. Take a closer look at the picture and you will see that their faces are not naturally brown but were painted. The Nigerian flag was however Photoshopped.

@Post

These white people cannot try this crap with black americans. Black twitter will fish them out and make sure they loose their jobs or face other consequences. America is a very bigoted country though so nothing surprises me. NEXT!
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Paulonice(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
this is very bad[color=#990000][color]and irritating
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by drstone1: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Seunaj05:
Can't figure out wot they're trying to portray

It's fairly easy...President Jacob Zuma and OUR ever Boobilicious Cossy Orjiakor who just returned from Germany to sell this kind of market
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Chibabe1(f): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
California30:
Fat lie from hell.

These guys ain't white.
Let them first of all know that Africa is a continent not a country before they know the color of the Nigerian flag.

Prove me wrong.

Modified.
This is an award winning Photoshop, look at the flag, you can only deceive ignorant Nigerians.

True
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Enemkingsley: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
Am I the only one looking at the Nigerian flag as photo shop
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Czar01(m): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
California30:
Fat lie from hell.

These guys ain't white.

Prove me wrong.

Modified.

True, this is Photoshop, but they're not Nigerians. Look at their hands
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:23am On Nov 01, 2015
Sagamite:

Don't mind all the fuuktards that cannot observe that.

Gullible black monkeys! See the whining!

These monkeys cannot even observe those are not Halloween costumes.

The moronic fuuktard OP is just trying to divert traffic to his link/website.

Every topic the fuuktard OP opens is from metronaija.

Instead of being innovative and hardworking, Nigerian so-called e-entrepreneurs would rather lie to their audience to cultivate visitors.

Exemplified with the "Stuns", "HOT kiss" etc that one can see on the Front Page on NL.
interesting...promotion fake news
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by thexzy(m): 7:32am On Nov 01, 2015
That'§ pure Adam & Eve in the garden of Eden. But come oo, Oyibo too won be like naija in all aspect that'§ why they went for the flag. It means naija as a country will just keep selling all over the world......I rep #teamNaija but they for kukuma carry their U.§ flag @once and stop loving naija coz they can never be as unique as ndi Nigerians
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by omonnakoda: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Saw this pictures months ago.. there was no nigerian flag.. its photoshop.. correct ur information
Certainly you woke up inspired by the devil today and that is why you came to my direction ,no worries ,
Your mother will die a painful cancerous death and will rot in a open field

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' / Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia / Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.