Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,134 members, 7,852,853 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! (2537 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) / 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa / 12,700 Dump APC For PDP In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by ruggedboy01: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
I left pdp ever since tonyebarcanista and truckpusher said we voted gej out of greediness and selfish interest sad undecided angry

Patiently waiting for mature and better opposition party to join the train wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I left pdp ever since tonyebarcanista and truckpusher said we voted gej out of greediness and selfish interest sad undecided angry

Patiently waiting for mature and better opposition party to join the train wink smiley
On the contrary, you left PDP because you couldn't draw distinction between political allies and ethnic interest. Reconsider your decision pls

Btw...I never made that statement.

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by Truckpusher(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
ruggedboy01:

You can't leave something that you truly believed in because of two people whose opinion might not count at the end of the day ,unless what was said and that have been twisted to soothe some elements has some atom of truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by engineerboat(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP NL Chapter is NOT Dead! It is fully alive and very effective in playing its role as opposition.

PDP is Proudly a national party, so is her NL chapter. We have Northerners(PRYCE), Yorubas(Firefire and co), Ijaws(Barcanista and co), Igbos(Hinwazaka and co), Ibibios(Nigerianvenom and co), North Central loyalist(OcheJoseph and co), Edos(Mogidi, Erunz and co) and all other groups. We are not IPOB, Ijaw, Fulani, Yoruba nor any other ethnic party. We are proudly Nigerian brand and a BIG umbrella for all.

Power To The People

@Barca this Afeceeeee CHANGErians matter, they've forgotten dat there robotic memory will soon be short-circuited. Let them continue ranting PDP is dead PDP is dead, anyway dat is the new programming language to their formatted brain.

@Patriotic BARCA silence is golden jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
engineerboat:

@Barca this Afeceeeee CHANGErians matter, they've forgotten dat there robotic memory will soon be short-circuited. Let them continue ranting PDP is dead PDP is dead, anyway dat is the new programming language to their formatted brain.

@Patriotic BARCA silence is golden jare
Gbam!
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by illiad: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Gbam!

Please do not entertain the fear that I might indict you of being solely responsible for murdering the PDP in Nairaland, even though all evidences before me points directly to you as a suspected murderer in the death of poor good old PDP of nairaland.

My interest lies majorly at we having a vibrant opposition voice and party that would be a check on our yet to be tested ruling party, APC. Because without a vibrant opposition no country can call itself a democracy. And when there is no democracy, the Commonwealth suffers.

So I reiterate, PDP in Nairaland is Dead. It might take some of you a long while to notice this fact, but I have seen it already.
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by illiad: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
It is a Good thing for our democracy...

That's because you haven't ever bothered to Google the term DEMOCRACY

1 Like

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by illiad: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Op, u remind me of those days when u nearly killed urself over pdp. Lies dont last

Dude, adjust your memory.

I didn't vote for Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan or Buhari! Hope that tells you how much of a politician you think I am.
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by BushidoBlue(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
illiad:

That's because you haven't ever bothered to Google the term DEMOCRACY

grin grin grin
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by illiad: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
Rawani:
Why is the OP pretending not to be a die-hard Jonathanian, worst of all not based on ideology but ethnic sentiments?

Your reputation precedes you.

P.S - The demise of the PDP does not mean a return to dictatorship, but the creation of a vacuum to be filled by a deserving opposition.

Dude, adjust your memory.

I didn't vote for Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan or Buhari! Hope that tells you how much of a politician you think I am
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by illiad: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
ruggedboy01:

For the record though, those two dudes you mentioned are not known anywhere beyond their immediate family, and are therefore totally inconsequential in measuring the opinions of the people of whatever tribe they might come from.

So when a new opposition party emerges as you envisaged, and perchance you met those two fellows again, just know that they are inconsequential and so is their opinions and feelings.
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by Truckpusher(m): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
illiad:

For the record though, those two dudes you mentioned are not known anywhere beyond their immediate family, and are therefore totally inconsequential in measuring the opinions of the people of whatever tribe they might come from.

So when a new opposition party emerges as you envisaged, and perchance you met those two fellows again, just know that they are inconsequential and so is their opinions and feelings.
And you actually sat down to give this kind of advice to some iidiotic comment from a man who left the PDP because of the stand of these two inconsequential people on Niger Delta issue and Biafra?
Those two inconsequential people must have offended you so badly. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by illiad: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
And you actually sat down to give this kind of advice to some iidiotic comment from a man who left the PDP because of the stand of these two inconsequential people on Niger Delta issue and Biafra?
Those two inconsequential people must have offended you so badly. grin

On the contrary, I am never offended by insignificants.

But the fellow whom I addressed earlier never knew how irrelevant both of Y'all, your opinions and feelings are. And that's where I come in, to disabuse his mind before he embarks on a wrong journey using his misconception of your irrelevance as an excuse for straying away.

1 Like

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by Truckpusher(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
illiad:

On the contrary, I am never offended by insignificants.

But the fellow whom I addressed earlier never knew how irrelevant both of Y'all, your opinions and feelings are. And that's where I come in, to disabuse his mind before he embarks on a wrong journey using his misconception of your irrelevance as an excuse for straying away.
You must be feeling very important then?
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by illiad: 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
You must be feeling very important then?

I'd rather you think of me as an existentialist!
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by Truckpusher(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
illiad:

I'd rather you think of me as an existentialist!
Being an existentialist, doesn't give you the freedom to label another man's thought process as flawed thereby calling him names and labeling his ideas as "inconsequential" if you know the basic rules for every existentialist. After all an existentialists were the forebearers of freedom for human expression.
So , go read up about the ideology behind attributed ideologies before calling yourself one while doing the opposite like a hypocrite.
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
opiaoku:

Nope you're a product of dog's sperm from an uncircumcised leprosy infested tribe and your harlot mother breeds children likes pigs because they fork dogs.

Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother from a leprosy infested tribe.
die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

Hopless bastard gworo seller
i always advise you to be a good boy and refrain from e-wars you can never win,but what do i get? outright stupidity and foolishness from you angry angry See as these small Hausa and Yoruba boys dey finishyou undecidedKilling nothing but time is all you do angry
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by illiad: 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
Being an existentialist, doesn't give you the freedom to label another man's thought process as flawed thereby calling him names and labeling his ideas as "inconsequential" if you know the basic rules for every existentialist. After all an existentialists were the forebearers of freedom for human expression.
So , go read up about the ideology behind attributed ideologies before calling yourself one while doing the opposite like a hypocrite.

You see, those of us who lean towards existentialism places much importance first on existence before essence. Which was why I was informing that fellow that the dou of you will always exist, but of course without ESSENCE. So if he happens to find himself in a new party and met your duo crashing the party he must not try to run anymore as you both only exist but without ESSENCE as he might want to misconceive.

1 Like

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by Truckpusher(m): 12:15am On Nov 01, 2015
illiad:

You see, those of us who lean towards existentialism places much importance first on existence before essence. Which was why I was informing that fellow that the dou of you will always exist, but of course without ESSENCE. So if he happens to find himself in a new party and met your dou crashing the party he must not try to run anymore as you both only exist but without ESSENCE as he might want to misconceive.

Trying very hard to make your garbage look nice, I see! Knwotinu......
Here is the deal, tell your guinea pig that he and his folks should learn how to differentiate party politics from regional/ethnic interests . They are two different things.
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by illiad: 12:33am On Nov 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Trying very hard to make your garbage look nice, I see! Knwotinu......
Here is the deal, tell your guinea pig that he and his folks should learn how to differentiate party politics from regional/ethnic interests . They are two different things.

Exactly what I was trying to make that fellow understand, that he being a guinea pig as you have called him, must as a matter of imperative urgency be informed that you, your partner, and the rest of your folks are rats and immaterial in such matters as you were both postulating. And so whatever decision he makes as a guinea pig must never be as a result of the opinions and feelings of some rodents.

1 Like

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by Truckpusher(m): 12:39am On Nov 01, 2015
illiad:

Exactly what I was trying to make that fellow understand, that he being a guinea pig as you have called him, must as a matter of imperative urgency be informed that you, your partner, and the rest of your folks are rats and immaterial in such matters as you were both postulating.
You obviously lack basic comprehension skill , bro.
We simply voiced our opinion as free men and we never claimed to be spokesmen for any people just like your inconsenquential self here ,yet that fellow made a statement , giving reasons that we are solely responsible for his decision and you went ahead to blab.
My only problem here is that you're actually giving an intelligent advice to a dumb comment and tthat makes you dumber and less intelligent.
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by illiad: 12:58am On Nov 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
You obviously lack basic comprehension skill , bro.
We simply voiced our opinion as free men and we never claimed to be spokesmen for any people just like your inconsenquential self here ,yet that fellow made a statement , giving reasons that we are solely responsible for his decision and you went ahead to blab.
My only problem here is that you're actually giving an intelligent advice to a dumb comment and tthat makes you dumber and less intelligent.

I lack basic compression of your tripe.

I don't know why you are digressing. I can't remember asking you whatever it was you and your partner did. All I did was proffer advice to a man who have certainly erroneously overrated the duo of you.

Please stop your vituperations. I didn't put you and your partner down, I simply put the duo of you in your proper places as insignificants... for the good of all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OH! IBADAN Home Of Many Firsts. / Real Reason Why President Muhammadu Buhari May Not Complete His Tenure. / Just Because I Said Buhari Will Go For A Second Tenure! Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.