Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) (15672 Views)

Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Edo: 700 APC Members Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by PRYCE(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2016
HUNDREDS of All Progressives Congress, APC, members in Owan West and Owan East Local Government Areas of Edo State, have defected to Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, with a promise by the leadership of the party to ensure that dividends of democracy were circulated among all members.The post Hundreds of APC members defect to PDP in Edo appeared first on Vanguard News.

BY GABRIEL ENOGHOLASE

BENIN—HUNDREDS of All Progressives Congress, APC, members in Owan West and Owan East Local Government Areas of Edo State, have defected to Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, with a promise by the leadership of the party to ensure that dividends of democracy were circulated among all members.

The APC defectors, who were received in Sabongida Ora, headquarters of Owan West council, by former Senate Chief Whip, Senator Roland Owie, former Speaker of Edo State House of Assembly, Mr. Zakawanu Garuba, and state deputy chairman, Mr Christopher Adesotu, who represented the state chairman, Chief Dan Orbih, said: “You are making history today because the North and South of Nigeria were amalgamated 100 years ago.”

He charged the people of South – South geo-political zone to pray that President Goodluck Jonathan contests next year’s presidential election. He also called on the North to exercise patience and wait for their turn to produce the president.

Senator Owie said the PDP had been vindicated by last week’s verdict of the judges of the Edo State Local Government Election Tribunal that ordered fresh poll in Esan North-East council, calling on the members of Edo State Independent Electoral Commission to resign and face trial.

Among the APC leaders who joined PDP along with their supporters were Chief Sunday Ekehinde and Tunde Ehindero, who said they had to leave APC because the party was corrupt, promising to expose the corruption in the party soon.

Zakawanu Garuba, who represented the former Chief of Staff to President Jonathan, Chief Mike Oghiadomhe, said the days of the ruling APC administration in the state were numbered, given what the party members described as misrule and destruction of the fabrics of governance in the state.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/hundreds-apc-members-defect-pdp-edo/

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2016
slowly this change must be changed. We shall reclaim every part of the land known and called Nigeria together with her continental shelf and territorial waters from the hands of the fantastically corrupt jihadist starting from Edo state then to the south west and the middle belt.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by Almajiri1: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2016
We are expecting the APC nairaland branch to embrace their colleagues in PDP.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Birds of the same feathers.
But seriously, I see no much difference between the two parties. But...

I prefer the lesser evil, Not the sanctimonious party, Not the party that after joining, you automatically become a saint. Not the party that spread lies all over the place like their lives depend on it.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by Abeymills(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Let d exodus movement of d gud people of edo from liars propaganda evil apc party to pdp begin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by PRYCE(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2016
APC's days are numbered!

25 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by Emmysteve(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Politicians and defection

9 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by RevisedEdition: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2016
Na wa for op and front page tactics o...this topic bin no get "2014"
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by Vendoor(f): 8:09am On Jul 04, 2016
What cheesy

Osho Baba must be sweating seriously by now grin

11 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2016
But this man called Ize-iyamu is a bulldozer o, everybody is tilting towards him including core APCmembers. I think they should swear in the man without election because the September contest will be an academic exercise as the winner(Iyamu) is already known to Edo people.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2016
Oshiomole is cursed!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2016
Lalasticlala a beg come and see food o... I head that some of the defectors own snake farms

5 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by Dcomrade(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Birds of the same feathers.
But seriously, I see no much difference between the two parties.
Which party do U support then? grin
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by olatunjithomas(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2016
all I see is THE DAYS OF A.P.C ARE NUMBERED..........

.....buhahahahaha haha haha haha ........

I can't now calmly sip my cold zobo.

7 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by Dcomrade(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2016
You all haven't seen anything yet , even Oshiomhole is likely to defect to PDP soon grin

20 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by Dcomrade(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2016
Told U all grin

10 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2016
Dcomrade:

Which party do U support then? grin
The lesser evil party - Not the lying and propaganda spreading party, not the "saintly" party.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by sanandreas(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by Dcomrade(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Lalasticlala a beg come and see food o... I head that some of the defectors own snake farms
You mean they are related to Burutai grin
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by temitemi1(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2016
Good News!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by nzemila(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2016
Is it five hundred or nine hundred? fake one indeed, who was doing the counting? Do you know how many people that stays in that local government? moving from APC TO PDP does not matter. Wait until voting starts. PDP promise be like when GEJ told us he heard no shoes.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2016
I will laugh very hard, @ PDP when the results start trickling in on that day... grin grin

There are two Governors in Nigeria who can never lose election in this era...

Rochas Okorocha and The Only Adams Oshiomole...

Go and Print it somewhere....

Election is not by propaganda nor online fake threads...it is by what happens on the day of election..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by BossKratos: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2016
grin

Edo politicians must be in a hurry to be broke, frustrated and work with an empty treasury for the next 4 years then!

I can see tony anenih licking his lips with glee!

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by Dcomrade(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

The lesser evil party - Not the lying and propaganda spreading party, not the "saintly" party.
grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I will laugh very hard, @ PDP when the results start trickling in on that day... grin grin

Election is not by propaganda nor online fake threads...it is by what happens on the day of election..

Reminds me of all your rantings about Rivers State.

Mr. Man, This is south south o, the population of zombies there is not much, We don't have underaged Almajiris in that part of the south. Take note.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Reminds me of all your rantings about Rivers State.

Mr. Man, This is south south o, the population of zombies there is not much, We don't have underaged Almajiris in that part of the south. Take note.

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Dcomrade:
You mean they are related to Burutai grin
Who is Brutata?

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd4_4 rule 2
Sorry bro, I didn't break any rule.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by PRYCE(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44 rule 2
The truth is freakin bitter grin grin!

20 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by lukecent: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

The way he manipulated APC's primary election.
Wait till voting start

10 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by mightyhaze: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2016
The people's resolve in edo state is v strong!

Pdp/ize iyamu 4 edo state

15 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2016
PRYCE:
The truth is freakin bitter grin grin!
He knows, He just want to instigate the moderator to ban me.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Trust TV Interview: I Advised Obasanjo Not To Join Politics / Appeal Court Sacks 2 LP Reps Members: Nwodo, Okereke; Affirms Oke, Anayo (PDP) / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.