Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! (2503 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) / 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa / 12,700 Dump APC For PDP In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by illiad: 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
PDP in Nairaland is Dead!

I am sorely pained. Not because I belong to any party as I am no partisan but simply because I believe and know that democracy can only be democracy when there is a vibrant opposition.

All those rejoicing that APC is gradually taking over every sphere of our political life are only doing so out of sheer ignorance and outright folly. Because as we look on and jubilate at our winner-takes-all sort of politics as have evidently displayed by APC, so shall we all foolishly found ourselves in a dictatorship before we realize what grave damage we have done to our future.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely...

... illiad
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 31, 2015
Ever since I heard that PDP is an Ijaw party I gave up...
Even though I supported Gej in the last election, even if he contests in the next election under PDP am not voting...

Let the Ijaws do the opposition themselves....

12 Likes

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2015
It is a Good thing for our democracy...

3 Likes

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by docadams: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2015
@OP, everything has a life span, even. AG, NCNC once bestrode the political landscape in time past but disappeared like PDP is about to.,
Up till now, I am still at a loss why God permitted that plague to be formed.

7 Likes

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by OLADD: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2015
OP, you got it all wrong. You seem to have mistaken the condemnation and criticising of APC's lies, deceit and propaganda as tactful support for PDP. Most of us who constantly exposed the mischief and hypocrisy of that demonic party called APC are not members of PDP. We were (and are still) simply guided by patriotism and quest for a God-fearing nation( not the one fostered on us by Buhari, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed and northern oligarchy). Moreover, the seeming docility of those vibrant voices might be tactical, just waiting to see how the toddlers (in APC) burn their fingers. If oppositions parties in UK, US, France and other developed democracies are still existing despite loosing power, PDP can never die either on Nairaland or in Nigeria at large.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by QuotaSystem: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2015
Where were your voices when the PDP bestrode the horizon with corruption, mismanagement, impunity, deceit and sheer incompetence like a drunken colossus?

You sound too sentimental to claim to be non-partisan.

You are PDP and your party is supervising its own funeral.

OLADD:
OP, you got it all wrong. You seem to have mistaken the condemnation and criticising of APC's lies, deceit and propaganda as tactful support for PDP. Most of us who constantly exposed the mischief and hypocrisy of that demonic party called APC are not members of PDP. We were (and still) simply guided by patriotism and quest for a God-fearing nation( not the one fostered on us by Buhari, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed and northern oligarchy). Moreover, the seemingly docility of those vibrant voices might be tactical, just waiting to see how the toddlers (in APC) burn their fingers. If oppositions parties in UK, US, France and other developed democracies are still existing despite loosing power, PDP can never die either on Nairaland or in Nigeria at large.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Where were your voices when the PDP bestrode the horizon with corruption, mismanagement, impunity, deceit and sheer incompetence like a drunken colossus?

The guy you quoted is a fool!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by abduljabbar4(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2015
Op, u remind me of those days when u nearly killed urself over pdp. Lies dont last

7 Likes

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by ishiamu(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The guy you quoted is a fool!

Your the greatest fool ever liveth

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by Rawani: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2015
Why is the OP pretending not to be a die-hard Jonathanian, worst of all not based on ideology but ethnic sentiments?

Your reputation precedes you.

P.S - The demise of the PDP does not mean a return to dictatorship, but the creation of a vacuum to be filled by a deserving opposition.

5 Likes

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by abduljabbar4(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2015
opiaoku:

Thunder strike your prostitute mother to death Insha'Allah amin
die by bomb you Hopless bastard vagabond from a leprosy infested tribe and uncircumcised bastard burukutu sipper Insha'Allah amin
die die die die die die die die die die die die die

Hopless bastard gworo seller

You are a rock-hard stupid bastard waste of sperm. Ur father rrapes goats and cows because no woman wants to sleep with a senseless, stup!d and irresponsible a$$-kissing gorilla like ur father. Useless cocaine seller

7 Likes

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by opiaoku: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You are a rock-hard stupid bastard waste of sperm. Ur father rrapes goats and cows because no woman wants to sleep with a senseless, stup!d and irresponsible a$$-kissing gorilla like ur father. Useless cocaine seller

Nope you're a product of dog's sperm from an uncircumcised leprosy infested tribe and your harlot mother breeds children likes pigs because they fork dogs.

Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother from a leprosy infested tribe.
die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by opiaoku: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2015
Rawani:
Why is the OP pretending not to be a die-hard Jonathanian, worst of all not based on ideology but ethnic sentiments.

Your reputation precedes you.

P.S - The demise of the PDP does not mean a return to dictatorship, but the creation of a vacuum to be filled by a deserving opposition.
lie nsi ebea
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by simplycarro: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2015
The NL PDP members have mostly moved on to become the members of IPOB and Biafra miscreants.

4 Likes

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by opiaoku: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2015
simplycarro:
The NL PDP members have mostly moved on to become the members of IPOB and Biafra miscreants.

i want to ravage your asss this weekend kiss
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by emeritus856: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
opiaoku:

Thunder strike your prostitute mother to death Insha'Allah amin
die by bomb you Hopless bastard vagabond from a leprosy infested tribe and uncircumcised bastard burukutu sipper Insha'Allah amin
die die die die die die die die die die die die die

abduljabbar4 is a gworo seller - Beremx

I dont know why the mod will allow this lunatic to continue with all this rubbish on this board. Seun, lalasticlala you need to do something about this guy and his numerous monikers.

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by emeritus856: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
opiaoku:

Nope you're a product of dog's sperm from an uncircumcised leprosy infested tribe and your harlot mother breeds children likes pigs because they fork dogs.

Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother from a leprosy infested tribe.
die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

@Seun, Lalasticlala, Are you guys gonna allow this boy curse people for free on this board. We have used the report button but nothing has been done. Pls do the needful.

1 Like

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by Djicemob: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
emeritus856:

@Seun, Lalasticlala, Are you guys gonna allow this boy curse people for free on this board. We have used the report button but nothing has been done. Pls do the needful.
Banning the guy is almost useless grin
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by opiaoku: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
[s]
emeritus856:

I dont know why the mod will allow this lunatic to continue with all this rubbish on this board. Seun, lalasticlala you need to do something about this guy and his numerous monikers.
[/s]

what's this one saying
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by nduchucks: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
@OP, the fact is PDP is dead in Nigeria and since NL is essentially part of a Nigerian social media, you shouldn't be surprised that PDP is dead here as well. If you don't believe me, just look at Edwin Clark and Abati's tirades.
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by OLADD: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Here you go again! Those vices you mentioned (impunity, embezzlement, deceit, mismanagement etc) are the second names of APC as a party. If there's any of their members (including Fasola, Fayemi, Okorocha, Kwankasso et al)who can swear with their lives and children of non-involvement in those societal ills, let them signify. My grouse with APC is their penchant for pretence and blaming PDP for what they too are engrossed with. PDP will never deceive the masses, they would never call others thieves knowing they too are culprits. APC is nothing but a cult of liars and satanic individuals. I hate pretence and deceit with passion.
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by QuotaSystem: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
QuotaSystem:
[size=14pt]Where were your voices when the PDP bestrode the horizon with corruption, mismanagement, impunity, deceit and sheer incompetence like a drunken colossus?[/size]

OLADD:

[s]Here you go again! Those vices you mentioned (impunity, embezzlement, deceit, mismanagement etc) are the second names of APC as a party. If there's any of their members (including Fasola, Fayemi, Okorocha, Kwankasso et al)who can swear with their lives and children of non-involvement in those societal ills, let them signify. My grouse with APC is their penchant for pretence and blaming PDP for what they too are engrossed with. PDP will never deceive the masses, they would never call others thieves knowing they too are culprits. APC is nothing but a cult of liars and satanic individuals. I hate pretence and deceit with passion.[/s]
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by EdCure: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
It is a Good thing for our democracy...
cheesy grin
How e take be good tin?

@Topic:
The only serious opposition to APC will arise from among its fold. PDP died since May 29th.

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by Duru1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
illiad:
PDP in Nairaland is Dead!

I am sorely pained. Not because I belong to any party as I am no partisan but simply because I believe and know that democracy can only be democracy when there is a vibrant opposition.

All those rejoicing that APC is gradually taking over every sphere of our political life are only doing so out of sheer ignorance and outright folly. Because as we look on and jubilate at our winner-takes-all sort of politics as have evidently displayed by APC, so shall we all foolishly found ourselves in a dictatorship before we realize what grave damage we have done to our future.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely...

... illiad

I did not know monkeys are forgetful until now.
Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
PDP NL Chapter is NOT Dead! It is fully alive and very effective in playing its role as opposition.

PDP is Proudly a national party, so is her NL chapter. We have Northerners(PRYCE), Yorubas(Firefire and co), Ijaws(Barcanista and co), Igbos(Hinwazaka and co), Ibibios(Nigerianvenom and co), North Central loyalist(OcheJoseph and co), Edos(Mogidi, Erunz and co) and all other groups. We are not IPOB, Ijaw, Fulani, Yoruba nor any other ethnic party. We are proudly Nigerian brand and a BIG umbrella for all.

Power To The People

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by nigerianvenom(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP NL Chapter is NOT Dead! It is fully alive and very effective in playing its role as opposition.

PDP is Proudly a national party, so is her NL chapter. We have Northerners(PRYCE), Yorubas(Firefire and co), Ijaws(Barcanista and co), Igbos(Hinwazaka and co), Ibibios(Nigerianvenom and co), North Central loyalist(OcheJoseph and co), Edos(Mogidi, Erunz and co) and all other groups. We are not IPOB, Ijaw, Fulani, Yoruba nor any other ethnic party. We are proudly Nigerian brand and a BIG umbrella for all.

Power To The People

PDP can never die, not at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by simplycarro: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Power To The People

All IPOB members are PDP renegades.

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by Mogidi: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
APC would be the one dying in a couple of months, with the economy in recession.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Nairaland Is Dead! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
nigerianvenom:

PDP can never die, not at all.
The death of PDP NL is the figment of APC imagination.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dambazau May Turn Down Buhari Appointment, Refuses To Resume Work - See More At: / Obama Receives Formal Petition Against Buhari For Disregard Of Court Orders / Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.