Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers (42072 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Franzinni: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2015
I like pmb but I don't get him again o.... He should finish his tenure and go, even when Jonathan was so called chopping money, there was still enough going round now! Which one be broke again now? Or is there an agenda?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Brytawon(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2015
olatunji21:
Like that Professor from Imo state, he's not worth been a minister..

Also, Professor Daramola

Aishat Jummai Al-Hassan

Bwari from Niger state..

These are Political Liabilities...

You no add that Shittu of a man and dah woman that her hubby is a Senator?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2015
chukkiephil:
Honestly am massively disappointed in Buhari so far not impressed angry he has not stopped wailing about how bad the past government handled the country!! Oga we don hear!! How many times you go say the same thing over and over again!! You now sound like a broken record!! What we need is the way FORWARD!! What and what are your economic agenda for the country!! [b]Hope u don't plan to keep travelling up and down and be begging for loans! [/b]We don't need loans, we need investors!! Set up the right environment for investors and watch the economy smile again! Oga ooooh get to work and stop LAMENTING!!!

In case you don't know.....we might need to be taking loans.

Oil dependency and all that.

And investors will always come.

What we need now is an austerity government, with removal of all subsidies, and disproportionate spending on education, mass transit and power.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by sam90s(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2015
segend:
Can't the constitution be amended to have 3 or 4 ministers from each zone making 18 or 24 ministers. That's better than have some one as a sitting minister without a portfolio. I will feel insulted if I was made such, will rather not be in the FEC. And besides, is it not waste of money to be paying someone that isn't really working.

You're correct, it's a waste to pay salary to a minister without a potfolio, however, it's a much bigger waste creating uneccesary potfolio too, also about the constitutional ammebdment, it is what it is 'constitutional ammendment' it must pass through the national assembly, after drafting and drumming up support from the lawmakers, let's say a year+ is gone, you must agree with me Nigerians won't take that from Allah himself, much less Buhari, it's a steady process, at least it appears now that we have a team with direction, that will put a stop to our backward slide at least, some energy shots and then off we blast.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by FreeGlobe(f): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2015
Nigeria don really enter one chance.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by xreal: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2015
kokoA:
That uni illorin professor will definitely be among those who will just be filling up space,

who is that, pls?
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by WailingWailer00(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2015
Dullard

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Charly68: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2015
Those who are not ministers can be special advisers nothing wrong...thank God Mr President is admitting the reality that experts have been chorusing the economy is in bad shape yet some people want the statusco to continue ..we must face the reality on grand & adjust accordingly.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by 400billionman: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2015
Drop the corrupt ones like Anaechi and Pashola..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by anonimi: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Amaechi could be one of them.

He is too corrupt to be a minister.
If Amaechi becomes a minister, then the fight against corruption of this administration would be a joke.

I will be surprised if Buhari does not make AmaeTHIEF a minister after sharing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in December so he can become president. shocked

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

Moreover the useless THIEF has made confession even though no RESTITUTION yet of the stolen money to Rivers people embarassed embarassed
Maybe he will return the money when made minister as APC Kogi governorship candidate has promised shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/2645703/audu-pledges-return-n11billion-stolen

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811287_2790619118986504072768194811094285207135792395685njpegf550eea12b19a25305d9d9024897a233_jpegb32c22afa0d01a4cd07838b81038e5b0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2015
segend:
Can't the constitution be amended to have 3 or 4 ministers from each zone making 18 or 24 ministers. That's better than have some one as a sitting minister without a portfolio. I will feel insulted if I was made such, will rather not be in the FEC. And besides, is it not waste of money to be paying someone that isn't really working.

Truth.

The problem is that federal character, while good , also leads to waste.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by wiseoneking: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Lighthouseman:

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-not-nominees-will-ministers
Buhari, the greatest WAILER. From noise makers ministers to sitting dullard ministers. This man needs help, he is loosing his mind Just undes six months. The wailing president. You better bring your amajiri change to your fiful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by sharpsharp: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Delta Steel Company coming alive soon. Watch out!
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Justicealh3(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Copy That.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Nigeria don really enter one chance.

nwa anyi igbo........... watin we do una? make we run comot for una?
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by omogin(f): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2015
Title without entitlement. Never for us o
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Forwetinnah: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2015
Abeggiii. ..this senile man should go and sleep. Must he open his fura infested mouth to bleat rubbish all the time? The same person who said he wouldn't have corrupt people in his cabinet, 33 out of his 36 nominees have corruption charges hanging on their necks. Is he going to appoint just 3? Just imagine the crooks he single handedly gave appointments to?

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/20/buharis-ministerial-list-33-nominees-found-guilty-of-corruption/

His party alone is riddled with unscrupulous elements

He's not kept ANY OF HIS PROMISES SO FAR... why should this hulaboo be different?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Bimpe29: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2015
Lighthouseman:

Hmm! Not a palatable fact to know as a Nigerian.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by wiseoneking: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2015
ademega:
I know you know what is best for us. just do it!
we are behind u. wailers can do the needful.
lol, buhari the great WAILER.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2015
dabwan123:

You sound like a sadist who isn't happy about anything. Stop insulting your elders, that will make you live longer.
I didn't insult him....what if I had used "daura goat " in place of "man".
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by ExInferis(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

That was the "saints" that took him four months to assemble!! This man has just wasted the first six months of his presidency having achieved nothing.

I'm equally baffled by the time frame to assemble a cabinet and i believe it did him irreparable harm.

However I'm inclined to believe closed door politics led to that quandary. Tinubu, Atiku, OBJ et al pushed their interests against the people PMB no doubt had in mind. In the end he had to cave in.

That's just my theory anyway. But it still is inexcusable no matter the reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by sadorblack: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2015
some of u on this forum argue on the basis of ignorance. He was speaking to Nigerian journalists , the moderator was channels television state house correspondence.
on the issue of minister without portfolio, I will advice the president to have two ministers for some of the ministries, instead of sitting without doing nothing.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by oz4real83(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2015
cephaswizzy:
i swear i no understand dis man again
I'm very happy with your comment. If everybody understands u and everything u do,then u are very "ORDINARY". Jesus christ even said it and likened a man that is born of the spirit like "a wind". U can't understand where the wind is coming from neither where it is going to. We have seen many cases where weather predictions were absolutely wrong!. The summary of this all is that President Buhari has a big and great plan for Nigeria. Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2015
ExInferis:

Are these really insults?

The man has perfect teeth.

Goro has caffeine.

Fura is delicious!

But you....You're a flat-head baboon with flat nose, scrawny bow legs amd a disposition to crime.
you would wish you were me....in every sense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Daplux4: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2015
olatunji21:
Like that Professor from Imo state, he's not worth been a minister..

Also, Professor Daramola

Aishat Jummai Al-Hassan

Bwari from Niger state..

These are Political Liabilities...

Give us a very good reason why they should not be minister
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by blackpanda: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2015
hotgunz:
bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge" u re one of does it was referin to blackpanda bt mi no worry u re a panda and nt jst 1 a black 1....

I know you are a frustrated demented wailer with nothing positive to offer but complaints and insults.
You are part of the problem of this country and the earlier you change your ways the better for your miserable existence!

PMB is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria in a long time. If you dont agree, go and jump in the lagoon! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by chronique(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2015
Welcome to www.confused.com.ng Click to get started.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by globalresource: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2015
segend:

Not too easy to amend the constitution especially with the selfish, anti-people oriented and lazy law makers we have in this nation

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by chukkiephil(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

In case you don't know.....we might need to be taking loans.

Oil dependency and all that.

And investors will always come.

What we need now is an austerity government, with removal of all subsidies, and disproportionate spending on education, mass transit and power.
look maybe you don't have or know the information I have, but believe me Nigeria makes enough and with our resources, fall in oil price should not shake our economy at all, all he needs to do is to plug the leakages in government like ghost workers, reduce and merge government agencies/parastatals , work on other sectors!!! So far he has not shown us his economic blue print and if he feels he inherited a broke and massively looted treasury obviously someone has to answer or account for it!!! But he has done none instead he keeps lamenting!!! Looking for sympathy, he doesn't know that he is killing our moral!! He should get to work and give us something tangible to have hope on not crying over spilled milk like a baby!!
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by ExInferis(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
you would wish you were me....in every sense.

Really?

Wow.

No thanks. I'm good.

Here, have a like to make you feel better.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Sunnydove2007: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2015
Lighthouseman:

When will dis government stop all these blame game and start working..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jeremiah Useni Wins PDP Governorship Primaries In Plateau State / Police Officers Seen Displaying Buhari 4 +4 Sign(pic) / Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.