Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers (42069 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Gboskee(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2015
victorels:
Waw kowai.
kai kenan
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by dacovajnr: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2015
cephaswizzy:
i swear i no understand dis man again
#blv...Me sef wey be him die hard fan sef no wan reason for him mata again...
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by bobosh02(m): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2015
chukwudi44:
I hope this man is not planning to put the 5% as FEC sitting ministers!! I just hope this dullard of a man does not destroy the country even faster than IPOB!! From his statements he only nominated people from all 36 states because the constitution said so else he would have still practised the 97%-5% ratio he had used in previous appointments
A dullard is d president of the country and no 1 citizen of d same country where an intelligent person like u reside,SMH 4 u,u beta pray to b a dullard like him so dat u can b no 1 in sumtin
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Smartresult(f): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2015
Buhari Cabinets Are Set To Surprise Nigerians, The New Ministers
Five month after the inauguration of president Muhammad buhari, some Nigerians, foreign investors have already started losing confidence in the new government, this is not far fetch from the fact that buhari has not appointed ministers to constitute his cabinet.
Some foreign media has already painted the new government as slow, notable among them is the Bloomberg, a New York based magazine with its popular post “from change champion to baba go slow.” Some Nigerians has already lost the hope they have for this government. This is evident from their continue reading
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by phylshan: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2015
There will be 21 ministers of special duty this time around. The Lion of Ubima will however be assigned a special post. PMB is God sent
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Btoyob(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2015
lobatan!!!!!!!!!!! another breaking news from india grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by babestella: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2015
APC and Buhari will soon deny the statement.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2015
chukkiephil:
all u have said is future and past tense let's talk about present, if u can answer this question, I will rest my case, what is the current government's economic plans/blueprint/direction/policy? What plans does it have to resuscitate the economy? Buhari contested for this position a record 4times before getting it! One would have thought that he has got everything figured out or planned waiting for implementation to salvage the country but all am seeing is is confused government going back and forth

If you read my post well, you would see I have answered all your questions.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Tamakay(m): 11:21am On Oct 31, 2015
Hey! I hope Ameachi will not be dumped here because his inclusion is already undermining Baba's anti corruption crusade. Anyway, if I were to be baba I will make sure he is part of my government no matter what. You know my reasons.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Rolandken(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2015
sweatlana:
Confused man.... WHY is he telling such vital information about Nigeria to Indian undecided

Washing our dirty linen in public. Instead of him to portray Nigeria as a good country to invest in, he is telling the world we are broke.

NOBODY WILL INVEST IN A BROKE ECONOMICALLY CRIPPLED COUNTRY!!! NO matter the potential.
buhari should stop begging for handouts and put nigerias best foot forward.
These are investors not charity organisation!!!
But you have to tell the truth in order to receive help na. There's no need pretending all is well with Nigeria and lying about it to drag investors in. Investors don't need the President to speak to know the state of Nigeria. They know already. It isn't hidden. So its better to be honest and humble and seek help and people would help you. I don't disagree with what PMB said. This is change. Enough of going abroad to lie that power is in constant supply when in Nigeria we are in darkness.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by lomprico(m): 11:23am On Oct 31, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Amaechi could be one of them.

He is too corrupt to be a minister.
If Amaechi becomes a minister, then the fight against corruption of this administration would be a joke.

Its already a joke!
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by cjudy(m): 11:25am On Oct 31, 2015
confuse and shameless pmb. the government is broke. who made it broke? dont worry by the time it will tear apart then u will come back to ur country to solve it. meanwhile continue with ur tour and telling other countries that the giant of africa of which u are d head is broke. #still waiting for 1dollar to be 1naira

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by samuel900(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2015
SARAKI and others should loan us from their loots. PLS HELP YOUR COUNTRY.......KWARAN'S ARE SUFFERING.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by sweatlana: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2015
vitiyke:
u re a dumb
U are dumb dumber dumbest. Ediot
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2015
So someone is nominated, screened, confirmed and sworn in as a minister only for him /her to be redundant and only attend FEC meetings.
Okay, will all the ministers be entitled to the same remunerations? Or will it be a situation where : " all ministers are equal but some are more equal than others ". I'd rather resign than be a ministerial bench warmer.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Candyrain(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2015
knostbrown01:

Which kind Government be dis ?? , go enter foreign land go dey speak wetin he supposed talk for HOME.

Bros the matter tire me sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Iykopee(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Mad president
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by hensben(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2015
knostbrown01:

Which kind Government be dis ?? , go enter foreign land go dey speak wetin he supposed talk for HOME.
I understand your disappointment, you expect president Buhari to continue with PDP style of governing. I.e, shady, lying to the world that all is well in Nigeria while they loot the country's treasury dry(masses are the one suffering anyways). My question to you, if
Buhari should do things in PDP way(after 16 years of misrule) were is now the CHANGE the masses seek huh.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by tete7000(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2015
knostbrown01:

Na so e don dey always do. Reason why he is always eager to travel. Even before he was elected he spoke about his preference for bbc hausa and VOA. In an interview, a journalist asked him: 'How do you spend your normal day sir?' His response: 'First thing in the morning I listen to BBC hausa service and the Voice of America, VOA'. Colonial mentality and inferiority complex you will call it. Yet tomorrow they will wake up and call whites infidels, yet they worship and adore them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by sweatlana: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2015
Rolandken:

But you have to tell the truth in order to receive help na. There's no need pretending all is well with Nigeria and lying about it to drag investors in. Investors don't need the President to speak to know the state of Nigeria. They know already. It isn't hidden. So its better to be honest and humble and seek help and people would help you. I don't disagree with what PMB said. This is change. Enough of going abroad to lie that power is in constant supply when in Nigeria we are in darkness.
This is business we are talking about here. I'm not saying he should lie but rather her should focus on our merits.
Haven't u noticed that this is becoming a trend with pmb? Whenever he travels abroad he's always talking about our economic woes. That won't help us at all.
Recently some news outlets published that Britain is no longer a world power. The British aggressively put out evidence to counter that statement, today China is set to invest hundreds of billions of pounds in the British economy. That is how business is done. However in reality everyone knows that Britain has nothing except for it's has been status.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Frankiss44(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2015
Btoyob:
lobatan!!!!!!!!!!! another breaking news from india grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol.. Na really breaking news from India... That means Sudan breaking news go soon land oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Ferdinandu(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2015
All these Nominees from Biafra, you guys better start looking for a side job because joblessness will be you people second name.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by urbanmonk: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2015
Buhari has introduced the concept of Minister-at-large in Nigerian government. Okay

But I am in support of reducing the ministry to less than 20
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2015
Buhari is confused honestly!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Rolandken(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
sweatlana:

This is business we are talking about here. I'm not saying he should lie but rather her should focus on our merits.
Haven't u noticed that this is becoming a trend with pmb? Whenever he travels abroad he's always talking about our economic woes. That won't help us at all.
Recently some news outlets published that Britain is no longer a world power. The British aggressively put out evidence to counter that statement, today China is set to invest hundreds of billions of pounds in the British economy. That is how business is done. However in reality everyone knows that Britain has nothing except for it's has been status.....
I understand you. But PMB is just 5 months into his administration. This is not the time to be displaying our merits. Nigeria is in shambles and in need of help soon. He has to take steps to save the country and help us stand before he can then start displaying our merits. Our economy is in woes. We cannot lie about that. And don't compare us to the UK. We are a very undeveloped economy. It wud amount to pride if we hide our problems which are so many and be displaying our merits . we would be deceiving ourselves. Besides governance is not business. Its a serious issue because lives are at stake.
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
It seems like others wud become part-time ministers. But if u r going to pay them y not assign portfolios to them? Or may be their salarie won't be upto wht a minister with portfolio is paid. "Where wud the cost cutting come from?"
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by favourlove1: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
If they are not gono b ministers y keep them to be funded with tax payers money?
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Okaka27(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
cephaswizzy:
i swear i no understand dis man again
who gives a flying f*ck
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Okaka27(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
chukwudi44:
I hope this man is not planning to put the 5% as FEC sitting ministers!! I just hope this dullard of a man does not destroy the country even faster than IPOB!! From his statements he only nominated people from all 36 states because the constitution said so else he would have still practised the 97%-5% ratio he had used in previous appointments
Bloody Mumu
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Okaka27(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Why was it called ministerial screening Rotten toothed, gworo chewing, fura drinking man.
kill urself cheesy

Igbo pple lack common sense
Its a pity
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by knostbrown01(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
hensben:
I understand your disappointment, you expect president Buhari to continue with PDP style of governing. I.e, shady, lying to the world that all is well in Nigeria while they loot the country's treasury dry(masses are the one suffering anyways). My question to you, if
Buhari should do things in PDP way(after 16 years of misrule) were is now the CHANGE the masses seek huh.
and you think change is coming?.....by 2019, dis man 'Buhari' will tell u dt u shud give him more time for change to manifest
Re: Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Okaka27:
kill urself cheesy

Igbo pple lack common sense
Its a pity
nope...I think it's more pitiful that you replied a post that was senseless...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office / Ikoyi, Victoria Island Clean-Up Begins, 36 Vehicles Impounded / Jeremiah Useni Wins PDP Governorship Primaries In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.