Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Pls I Need Clarifications Between JEALOUSY And LACK of TRUST. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Clarifications Between JEALOUSY And LACK of TRUST. (663 Views)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / What's The Difference Between Jealousy And Envy ? / Thin Line Between Jealousy And Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Clarifications Between JEALOUSY And LACK of TRUST. by kingcypress: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2015
These two concepts has caused serious problem between my girlfriend and I.
I'm a very jealous guy which my girlfriend is aware of. But of resent she has started translating my jealousy to lack of trust.
Pls help I need clarifications between LACK of TRUST and JEALOUSY...
Re: Pls I Need Clarifications Between JEALOUSY And LACK of TRUST. by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2015
kingcypress:
These two concepts has caused serious problem between my girlfriend and I.
I'm a very jealous guy which my girlfriend is aware of. But of resent she has started translating my jealousy to lack of trust.
Pls help I need clarifications between LACK of TRUST and JEALOUSY.

I feel the same way -_- but jealousy when you don't want her showing off her beautiful body and talking to other guys .. Lack of trust when you constantly accuse her of going out to cheat wink
Re: Pls I Need Clarifications Between JEALOUSY And LACK of TRUST. by 175(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2015
They are different! But slightly separated by a thin line called "Insecurity"

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Clarifications Between JEALOUSY And LACK of TRUST. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2015
If you aren't jealous, you are not in love but overt jealousy is a sign of insecurity and lack of love.

The best thing to do is to look on, be jealous and don't so it.
Re: Pls I Need Clarifications Between JEALOUSY And LACK of TRUST. by Oahray: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
They are somewhat related, but not the same thing. That doesn't mean they are mutual exclusives. The fact that it is established that you are jealous (your confession) doesn't mean you aren't also showing a lack of trust.

If you are jealous, you feel bad that someone you like/love is showing attention to someone else; attention you feel should be yours.

If you trust someone, you believe he/she wouldn't try to trick you or do anything on purpose to hurt you. Now a lack of it means you'd always suspect the worst.

Now the relationship... Trust counters jealousy, gives you a reason to discard unfounded suspicions. Without trust, your insecurity would give way to jealousy and your jealousy untamed would blaze like a wildfire eating at your relationship till all you have left is ashes.

Persons who trust their partners also get jealous, but how they handle it is what sets them apart from others who lack trust in their partners.
Re: Pls I Need Clarifications Between JEALOUSY And LACK of TRUST. by kingcypress: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Oahray:
They are somewhat related, but not the same thing. That doesn't mean they are mutual exclusives. The fact that it is established that you are jealous (your confession) doesn't mean you aren't also showing a lack of trust.

If you are jealous, you feel bad that someone you like/love is showing attention to someone else; attention you feel should be yours.

If you trust someone, you believe he/she wouldn't try to trick you or do anything on purpose to hurt you. Now a lack of it means you'd always suspect the worst.

Now the relationship... Trust counters jealousy, gives you a reason to discard unfounded suspicions. Without trust, your insecurity would give way to jealousy and your jealousy untamed would blaze like a wildfire eating at your relationship till all you have left is ashes.

Persons who trust their partners also get jealous, but how they handle it is what sets them apart from others who lack trust in their partners.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Improve On Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Ladies And Gentle Men. What Will U Do? / Three In One Problem#help!help!!help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.