Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa (40352 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by ultrazone(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Really?
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by ArcIbrahim38(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Northern people lack brain

And non - northern people get brain abi....
Eg PEJ and oga at the top
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Itulah(m): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
Balarabe Musa is a toddler that knows nothing about a country called Nigeria. I am very sure he has never travel to Lagos via Benin-Ore road.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by SirBenny: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
OluwaBenny for President 2019..... Make I kum cut my national cake
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by ZUBY77(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
You can tell Buhari the same thing. Hypocritical Animal.

I guess you fixed every road in your state when you were the Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Abugab(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
I am not a fan of Balarabe Musa because the old man talks too much but on this one I won't agree less with him.
God only spared their lives so they can change. Their negligence has unfirtunately led to countless deaths onbthat same highway.
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by teemonk(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
Imagine this Animal once ruled my state. I still don't blame these hausas from their unguided statements, I blame the yorubas who are constant slaves or always sitting on the fence on Nigerian politics. If they had hidden to our yarns of stopping this abokis, this guy won't be ranting. It serves us right anyway. The idiot has forgotten that his kins have ruled this country more than any other region in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=ihatebuhari post=39553379]Northern people lack brain[/quoteD So with all your brains ! Me wey no get brains still dey Rule you grin grin grin

Hmmmmmm! Person wet no get brains dey Rule and Lead those claiming to have Brains grin grin grin

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by wexyee: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
ihatebuhari:
just like ur moda
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
That man is so on point.The should've died in the accident.
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Any yet dem dey rule una grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Gayigaskia(m): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
Many people here are so rude and mean, its unbelievable that people don't even look at the facts instead they turn to insults because of ethnic bias. the fact is both OBJ and GEJ were President and Both have not repaired the road and mind you; this Barabe Musa don't even like Buhari so why the hate for the northerners.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by aftatechbiz(m): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
I think bad roads in Nigeria goes beyond Obasanjo and Jonathan. Its a reflection of the corruption in the country.

www.aftasms.com

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Gayigaskia(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
ZUBY77:
You can tell Buhari the same thing. Hypocritical Animal.

I guess you fixed every road in your state when you were the Governor.

So who are defending here, or you just love to hate, i am sorry but you need to rethink your life based hate

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by okaagu: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
Confused man, he need rest
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by glossy6(f): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
onosprince:
Ekpa
meaning foooooool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by ZUBY77(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Gayigaskia:

So who are defending here, or you just love to hate, i am sorry but you need to rethink your life based hate

Will you keep quiet there. Blockhead.
Do I need to defend anybody?
Aren't they all the same.

Make the hypocrite Musa the President tomorrow and he will give you excuses why he didn't do one thing or the other.
So just like you, he needs to shut up.

When he was the State governor of Kaduna State, how much IGR did he generate?
How many state owned roads did he construct to world standard?
Rather just like the rest of the career criminals, he depended on the same federal government for monthly allocations.

This is one problem with you badly configured animals, you think you have to defend one person in every fight.
Being intelligent also means that when two rogues accuse each other, you don't have to defend any of them.

Consider this the last response from me, unless you are willing to learn from me.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by TheAdvocate(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Upnepaa:
90% of the people above me are stark hypocrites,and have no sense of reasoning,balarabe musa is obviously speaking d truth,both of dem spent 16 years altogether in power and failed to rehabilitate d road ,now u are sympathising with dem

do you people have conscience at all

why are you defending dis set of people when they don't even give a hoot about ur lives

when will Nigerian youth wake up

I pray ur family members suffer a fatal accident on d road before u realise d man is speaking d truth

cool

Yu sound like the fool yu are

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by XBLadez: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
But GEJ is an asshole! Spent so much Nigerian fund in the reconstruction of the northern roads and schools, but see how they repay him today

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Gayigaskia(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
ZUBY77:

Will you keep quiet there. Blockhead.
Do I need to defend anybody?
Aren't they all the same.

Make the hypocrite Musa the President tomorrow and he will give you excuses why he didn't do one thing or the other.
So just like you, he needs to shut up.

When he was the State governor of Kaduna State, how much IGR did he generate?
How many state owned roads did he construct to world standard?
Rather just like the rest of the career criminals, he depended on the same federal government for monthly allocations.

This is one problem with you badly configured animals, you think you have to defend one person in every fight.
Being intelligent also means that when two rogues accuse each other, you don't have to defend any of them.

Consider this the last response from me, unless you are willing to learn from me.

Well since you are the well configured animal ,bring it on i am always open to learning new things.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Benbelor(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
I pray ur family members suffer a fatal accident on d road before u realise d man is speaking d truth

cool[/quote]I was enjoying the contentof yhur writing here until this strucked mein the eye...yhu neednt show how wry yhu are by being wilful.
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Haywhymido(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
ihatebuhari:
u r a slowpoke, u dont attack a whole tribe because of one man's opinion. He said his, say urs n leave.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Buskolo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
Upnepaa:
90% of the people above me are stark hypocrites,and have no sense of reasoning,balarabe musa is obviously speaking d truth,both of dem spent 16 years altogether in power and failed to rehabilitate d road ,now u are sympathising with dem

why are you defending dis set of people when they don't even give a hoot about ur lives

cool

I appreciate that prayer for members of your family, you don't gloat over peoples misfortunes. You can put across your point with out evil prayers, please take note.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by TELLHIT(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Ok sha...
Only in Nigeria that you will find currency note with HOME and AWAY Jersy
hhaahhaha for real..... Naija is a country mehn...... Let d beHALFrats get d hell out
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by kleppur: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Upnepaa:

cool

God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Buskolo:

I appreciate that prayer for members of your family, you don't gloat over peoples misfortunes. You can put across your point with out evil prayers, please take note.

smh.
no evil prayers for looters and thieves undecided
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by olutunde12(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
ihatebuhari:

That, i guess , is the only qualification to make it politically as a northerner
Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by tijanouzwasii: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
Balarabe on point!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa by Upnepaa(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Buskolo:

u dey craze ??
did I mention your moniker ?
I was trying to explain d obvious u are nw cursing my family, may what u wish me be upon u too,
stop being a slave to a politician dat don't give a fuucck about your existence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.