Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is (40309 Views)

No Igbo Person Is In Support Of IPOB Agitation For Biafra - Okorocha / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by waldigit: 4:14am On Feb 14, 2016
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=39548037][/quote]
How do African quantify education? So its by the nos of certificate acquired. I sorry, sorry oooo!!! In the voice Femi Kuti
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Like Mandela did, right? undecided
go ahead and compare south African Rand with Zimbabwean dollars... go on...
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ioannes:

go ahead and compare south African Rand with Zimbabwean dollars... go on...

Is there anything like Zimbabwean dollars? undecided
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Is there anything like Zimbabwean dollars? undecided

lol. are you familiar with Google?

put it to use bro, it doesn't bite.
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
waldigit:

How do African quantify education? So its by the nos of certificate acquired.
I sorry, sorry oooo!!! In the voice Femi Kuti

At least Nigerians place a high value of the numbers of certificate acquired than achievements.
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ioannes:

lol. are you familiar with Google?

put it to use bro, it doesn't bite.

I thought that Zimbabwe uses the USD, no? undecided
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by orisa37: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
I'm a Mugabean In Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

I thought that Zimbabwe uses the USD, no? undecided

yeah they changed to USD when the rag they called currency lost so much value that it wasn't worth the paper it was printed on.
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by eposho: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2016
can someone tell me the point of this mans cert., at the age of 92 years old, I mean 92years still lording over his subjects, no functioning democracy, no nothing.
the populace are fed up to the back teeth with this old man.
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
orisa37:

What would that mean? cheesy
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ioannes:

yeah they changed to USD when the rag they called currency lost so much value that it wasn't worth the paper it was printed on.

So they now spend and get paid in USD. They can get rich by travelling to poor countries whose exchange rate has hit rock bottom. cool
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

So they now spend and get paid in USD. They can get rich by travelling to poor countries whose exchange rate has hit rock bottom. cool

and is that something to be proud of?

in other words, they are a colony of US in case you don't know.

I don't think u get it.
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ioannes:

and is that something to be proud of?

in other words, they are a colony of US in case you don't know.

I don't think u get it.

All I know is that it takes real courage to stand up to the bullies, especially if they are your colonial masters. cool
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

All I know is that it takes real courage to stand up to the bullies, especially if they are your colonial masters. cool

Mugabe is a civilian dictator. since their independence he has been ruling. I guess he is the only person with a brain in his skull in that country.

now, he has run the economy down and people are hailing him for standing up to the colonials, who left their country decades ago.

let's stop blaming the colonials for our woes. Hong Kong too was colonies by the British. go take a look at them now.

sit-tight presidency isn't the work of the colonialists too is it?
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ioannes:

Mugabe is a civilian dictator. since their independence he has been ruling. I guess he is the only person with a brain in his skull in that country.

now, he has run the economy down and people are hailing him for standing up to the colonials, who left their country decades ago.

let's stop blaming the colonials for our woes. Hong Kong too was colonies by the British. go take a look at them now.

sit-tight presidency isn't the work of the colonialists too is it?

It will be wise if you read up on the real reasons Mugabe is having problems with the West before you begin to criticise him.
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

It will be wise if you read up on the real reasons Mugabe is having problems with the West before you begin to criticise him.

oh, I do know the reason why. what I don't understand is if he is the only human being with a brain in his country who can rule that country.

don't you think it is about time the man released his people from his vice-like grip, and allow them to move forward?
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 24, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

And the anti Mugabe propaganda! I recently watched a documentary on our local (foreign owned) channel. I thought it was a vampire movie when it begun. Complete with soundtracks, echoes and black and white slow motion scenes.

shocked
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ioannes:

oh, I do know the reason why. what I don't understand is if he is the only human being with a brain in his country who can rule that country.

don't you think it is about time the man released his people from his vice-like grip, and allow them to move forward?

Do they operate on a dictatorial regime or on democracy?
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Do they operate on a dictatorial regime or on democracy?

their "democracy" is more like monarchical gerontocracy where elections no matter How or where it is conducted must always return the incumbent.
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ioannes:

their "democracy" is more like monarchical gerontocracy where elections no matter How or where it is conducted must always return the incumbent.

Not necessarily, it only means that the opposition is weak. wink
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Not necessarily, it only means that the opposition is weak. wink

ofcourse the opposition is weak. when you have the state resources at your disposal and you have been president right from independence it's a wonder that they even have any opposition at all.

don't be fooled friend, there is no opposition in Zimbabwe and Mugabe is not a president but an emperor.

he is over 90 years old. when do you think he should retire and handover even if it's to a younger man in his party?
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by senior123: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
osazeeblue01:
This man just inspire me. I love reading.

Me too I love Mugabe. He inspires me. He is one of the only African Leaders still fighting for Africans not western interests.
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ioannes:

ofcourse the opposition is weak. when you have the state resources at your disposal and you have been president right from independence it's a wonder that they even have any opposition at all.

don't be fooled friend, there is no opposition in Zimbabwe and Mugabe is not a president but an emperor.

he is over 90 years old. when do you think he should retire and handover even if it's to a younger man in his party?

Mugabe is not only the most educated in the world he would also be competing for the oldest president especially when the opposition is young, inexperienced and not as educated as the incumbent president. cool
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
senior123:

Me too I love Mugabe. He inspires me. He is one of the only African Leaders still fighting for Africans not western interests.

I hope the opposition party gets this message. undecided
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2016
Muafrika2:

And the anti Mugabe propaganda! I recently watched a documentary on our local (foreign owned) channel. I thought it was a vampire movie when it begun. Complete with soundtracks, echoes and black and white slow motion scenes.

shocked

What was the title of the documentary? cheesy
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

What was the title of the documentary? cheesy

I never got the title. It was so dramatic that I was taken aback, to discover it was just a documentary. But the interviews were being done by non Africans and afew stupid Africans were being interviewed.
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:15am On Apr 15, 2016
Muafrika2:

I never got the title. It was so dramatic that I was taken aback, to discover it was just a documentary. But the interviews were being done by non Africans and afew stupid Africans were being interviewed.

It would be interesting to see such a documentary. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
orisa37:

What does that mean?
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
ACADEMIC DEGREES:

Bachelor of Arts (History and English) (BA) degree from the University of Fort Hare (1951)
Bachelor of Administration (B.Admin) from University of South Africa (Unisa)
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from the University of South Africa (Unisa)
Bachelor of Science (BSc.) in Economics from University of London
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from University of London
Master of Laws (LL.M) from University of London
Master of Science (MSc.) in Economics from University of London
The two law degrees were earned while he was in prison (between 1964 and 1975) and the MSc while leading the Zimbabwe government after independence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
OLAADEGBU:
ACADEMIC DEGREES:

Bachelor of Arts (History and English) (BA) degree from the University of Fort Hare (1951)
Bachelor of Administration (B.Admin) from University of South Africa (Unisa)
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from the University of South Africa (Unisa)
Bachelor of Science (BSc.) in Economics from University of London
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from University of London
Master of Laws (LL.M) from University of London
Master of Science (MSc.) in Economics from University of London
The two law degrees were earned while he was in prison (between 1964 and 1975) and the MSc while leading the Zimbabwe government after independence.
Inspirational
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by Chikpat(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
His style of governance and his country's level of development merely rubbishes education. He shud hav had less education. Who knows? Zimbabwe wud hav bn beta dan it is! Who knows?
Re: The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is by Chikpat(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chikpat:
His style of governance and his country's level of development merely rubbishes education. He shud hav had less education. Who knows? Zimbabwe wud hav bn beta dan it is! Who knows?

Mesef! I no knw oooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iara, Adams Oshiomhole & El-Rufai Dancing At APC Rally In Edo ( Video, Pics) / I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari / Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.