Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? (20116 Views)

List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by mckaycee(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2005
What Guys Hate Most In Ladies?

I really think we should talk about the annoying things about ladies that turns Guys off.

What Do Ladies Hate in Men?
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by cushman(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2005
Sometimes they get too demanding.
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by mckaycee(m): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2005
I hate ladies that talk too much,
that has no dress sense,
looks too artificial
tells lies alot,
flirts
calls every guy her cousin,
OROBO,
paints a lot,
no matter how good she is in bed, she cannot be my type.....

1 Like

Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by cushman(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2005
mckaycee:

I hate ladies that talk too much,
that has no dress sense,
looks too artificial
tells lies alot,
flirts
OROBO,
paints a lot,
no matter how good she is in bed, she cannot be my type.....

Damn right!
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by sade(f): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2005
Seun: 1) Lies
2) Losing virginity in a very cheap way.
3) Behaving in a way that attracts players and repels responsible men.
4) Insincerity.
5) Being a girl and not a woman - not having direction in life.

Seun, I know you guys will have so many things to say at least we've said ours too.

But how do you know if a girl is a virgin since there shouldn't be premarital sex? (I'm refering to your second point). I think what you hate in ladies mostly is the physical attributes. So how would you know if she lose her virginity in a cheap way unless you are told and does that mean you should hate her?

In the other post (what do ladies hate in men), I didn't see anyone saying, "I hate guys loosing virginity in a cheap way". Most times what you hate in your partner is the physical attributes before sex can even come into play. Or am I getting things wrong here?
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Charming(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2005
I think most ladies feels they are the most beautiful thing in the world and get to proud about that and I think most sensible guys dont like such things

michael
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Chigszy(f): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2005
well sorry ladies but i have got  to say something too well i did say quite a lot on "things i hate most in men"

i can not stand women that gosip!!! it is a f$%#ing waste of time, be more productive....

i don't hate but i do not like women that do nothing hoping for the man to do everything for them... i mean to some extent that is ok.....

i can not stand snobish women and we have a lot of those....

i will just limit myself to these here but oh i have got a lot to say about men!!!!!!!!
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by WesleyanA(f): 1:40am On Nov 01, 2005
mckaycee:

spanish hispanic girls/guys do that a lot. . . i think they see it as a sign of "coolness" or something.
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Trooper(m): 2:58am On Nov 01, 2005
1.) if there are loud
2.) if they are not serious
3.) if they are cheating

...but with the rest I can live and work...
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Kenya(f): 4:43am On Nov 01, 2005
I can't stand the emotional drama that women seem to live and die by. I could never process that part even though I'm a woman.
UGGHHHHHH that bothers me. Yes, i know it's apart of our natures but it's still managable.
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Kenya(f): 4:47am On Nov 01, 2005
Guy's you need to step it up and get the truth out here. These post are very few and I have read many of your other posts so I know there is much to be said. Tell us what you hate about us!!!
So what if a woman snaps at you because of your response, Say it anyways. How else would we know?
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by mckaycee(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2005
If my contributions here will make a lady change her attitude towards men, ohhh I'll be very happy.
I don't really like ladies that cannot stand up for their guys. Secondly, One that cannot tell her guy her feelings(when she's offended or when the guy needs a piece of advice).
i really dislike ladies that don't know why she's in love.
I don't take to ladies that like eating outside most of the time, just because she can't cook.
But if you can prepare vegetable soup, I am ALL YOURS AND WAITING.........
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by IAH(f): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2005
Chigszy:

i can not stand women that gosip!!! it is a f$%#ing waste of time, be more productive....

Oh, you would really hate me then. But I think everybody gossips sometimes.

Well, as for me, I hate ladies that:
1.) lie a lot.
2.) rate a guy by the size of his pocket (money).
3.) think they are pretty when they are not.

Sorry, this thread is for men, so let me keep shut! lipsrsealed
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by ajayi1(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2005
LOL!! Well Ihate girls that dont dress normally, That has Big Stomach, That's dirty and many like that
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by fabian(f): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2005
You guys are amazing! I'm having a good laff!
mckaycee:

I hate ladies that...........
paints a lot,
Hmmmmm, I think you mean make up!
But I understand the confusion - Some ladies do it like a paint job!

Seun:

2) Losing virginity in a very cheap way.
Pray tell, how do you lose it the expensive way

You guys are too funny!

The kind of girls I don't live for are:
- Insincere
- Know it alls
- I'm 2 much kinda girls
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by kikelomo(f): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2005
@ Mckaycee; What's wrong with fat women (OROBO)? Eh? They keep you warm in winter and serve as shade under the sun in the summer so what's your problem? At least u could have the best of both worlds ; grin
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Seun(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2005
Do you notice that after writing 3 pages about what they hate in men, the ladies have come here to tel us what they hate about fellow women?

I don't like it
- when women are too eager to bring down fellow women!
- when a girl you hardly know wants you to worship her before you can be friends.
- when a young woman alows the attention shown by young men to get into her head.
- when a girl think she's doing you a favor by interacting with you when in reality you have more options than she has!. Think about it, when a woman turns 30 dating becomes difficult for her, while a 35 year old single and rich man can get the full attention of a girl under 25!)
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by mckaycee(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2005
Na wah to you Kike, what i mean by orobo is this, atleast I would not use my little power and muscle to draw her next to me.
secondly, her weight will be too much for me to contend with.
If I need warmth, my blanket is always available........
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by mckaycee(m): 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2005
Fab, I don't understand why they paint so much. They use water colour, emulsion paint, autobase, oil paint, etc on their faces, too bad Fabby, too bad!

2 Likes

Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Scorpio(f): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by fabian(f): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2005
kikelomo:

@ Mckaycee; What's wrong with fat women (OROBO)? Eh? They keep you warm in winter and serve as shade under the sun in the summer so what's your problem? At least u could have the best of both worlds ; grin
mckaycee:

Na wah to you Kike, what i mean by orobo is this, atleast I would not use my little power and muscle to draw her next to me.
secondly, her weight will be too much for me to contend with.
If I need warmth, my blanket is always available........
mckaycee:

Fab, I don't understand why they paint so much. They use water colour, emulsion paint, autobase, oil paint, etc on their faces, too bad Fabby, too bad!

Seun U see why I say we need more emoticons? I'm laffin my head off and none- I repeat none of the icons can truly represent how I feel.
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by ologbodudu(m): 2:03am On Nov 02, 2005
angry
i hate girlz that are suffocating. they always want you to be around and want to take all ur time.
they should go and get a hobby
we'll call them when we need them (about three times a week)
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by WesleyanA(f): 2:23am On Nov 02, 2005
Scorpio:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Jackie(f): 5:33am On Nov 02, 2005
@ kIKELOMO; What's wrong with fat women (OROBO)? Eh? They keep you warm in winter and serve as shade under the sun in the summer so what's your problem? At least u could have the best of both worlds ;

THIS IS FRICKING SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy I A HOLDING MY BELLY RIGHT NOW FROM LAUGHING OUT LOUD
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Remedy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2005
content deleted
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by layi(m): 12:59am On Nov 05, 2005
If love is blind...how did you see ALL that?

Ladies, First and foremost, we gave them chance to spill their minds without inteference. See them here explaning our dislikes.

I dislike ladies who never accept a wrong
I dislike ladies who puts on too much make-up , wigs and all them artificials (total turn off to me).
I dislike ladies who've got no dream in pursuit (..waiting on the man)
I dislike ladies who slander (gossip is ok..its feminine..but don't always talk bad bout people)
I dislike ladies who are too lazy to take care of themselves
I dislike ladies who are "aja igboros" promiscous.
I dislike ladies who are snubbish
I dislike ladies who are over-demanding (other girls don't hav b/f and they survive..haba!).
I dislike ladies who are disrespectful
I dislike ladies who turn every topic into women liberation summit.

I dislike ladies who leaves you breathless, i mean who are breastless,no game plan, very weak attack and porous defense. (that was a joke o)

I don't HATE. I only dislike the qualities. if she changes I'll like her  wink
I don't dislike ladies who look masculine,orobo,bad voice etc or anything that isnt their fault.

1 Like

Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by c0dec(m): 5:26am On Nov 05, 2005
no ass.
big tummy.
ugly face.
too loud.
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by SaaAondo: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2005
Many people may say many things they hate most in ladies, but the most irking offences I can receive from ladies are: telling lies and being sexually unfaithful.
Let's be frank. It is very difficult to live with a lier. There is absolutely no trust between the parties - the question is how can you live with someone you do not trust? To me girls that lies I believe do come from the devil because the devil is the father of liers - nothing good can be found in them.

Sexual unfaithfulness is another demonic attitudes i hate in ladies. [b][/b]I know I am a sincere lover. but there is nothing that will keep me loving, the soonest I know that my girl is having sexual affairs with another man. This is the last sin I will forgive on earth - maybe after I might have died.
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by SaaAondo: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2005
Saa-Aondo:

Many people may say many things they hate most in ladies, but the most irking offences I can receive from ladies are: telling lies and being sexually unfaithful.
Let's be frank. It is very difficult to live with a lier. There is absolutely no trust between the parties - the question is how can you live with someone you do not trust? To me girls that lies I believe do come from the devil because the devil is the father of liers - nothing good can be found in them.

Sexual unfaithfulness is another demonic attitudes i hate in ladies. [b][/b]I know I am a sincere lover. but there is nothing that will keep me loving, the soonest I know that my girl is having sexual affairs with another man. This is the last sin I will forgive on earth - maybe after I might have died.
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Gold(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2005
I'm of the opinion that all that had been posted by strong men are right,
But you will all agree with me that those things mentioned about ladies
characters
mode of dressing
moral values
goals oriented
dedicated
faithfulness and  ......
can actually be corrected with time,
but what i hate most in A lady is when you think giving your body to your guy at every demand is the best. why to win him.
giving so cheap even when thing had started rolling, lady should say No some/many- time to demands of guy,
but they do it under the cover of satisfying your man because of likely prey
but please, get to know that you lose you value on time
angry angry
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by fabian(f): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2005
ologbodudu:

angry
i hate girlz that are suffocating. they always want you to be around and want to take all your time.
they should go and get a hobby
we'll call them when we need them (about three times a week)
Na wah for you Ologbodudu! You nor go marry? 3 times a week eh? Time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. / Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.