Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

11 Excuses Nigerian Guys Will Give You For Not Wearing A C0ndom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Excuses Nigerian Guys Will Give You For Not Wearing A C0ndom (1087 Views)

7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ / 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Excuses Nigerian Guys Will Give You For Not Wearing A C0ndom by kizbad: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-bec5mQaD9Uw/UuBAijE59II/AAAAAAAAojA/lEZXuLKSip0/s1600/sex.jpg[/img]
For some reason, there are a lot of dudes in this world who seem to have a personal vendetta against condoms. I don’t know, I guess they just really like getting girls pregnant and spreading STDs. That’s really the only reason I can think of as to why a guy, or any person for that matter, wouldn’t want to wear a condom during se'x.....

Condoms are completely necessary, especially if you’re having casual se'x. We’re all reminded of this all the time, yet guys out there are still constantly making excuses as to why they can’t wear a condom. Honestly, it’s annoying, not to mention repetitive. And no matter which of these excuses you hear, I can almost guarantee that it’s a lie and something you shouldn’t listen to.

So, to warn you, here are 11 excuses guys will give for not wearing a condom. We’re calling BS – and you should too.

1. I Can't Feel Anything With A C0ndom On

Yes he can. There is even a study that says he's lying. You can absolutely still feel se'x with a condom on - and it feels good. Plus, won't it feel better if you know you don't have to worry about stuff? This is probably the most common excuse and also... a lie. Don't fall for it.

2. I'll Pull Out, I Swear

LOL OKAY. Hold on a second, I'm laughing too hard to write. Okay, I'm back. First of all, pulling out is not in any way, shape or form a method of birth control. Second of all, have we ever heard of this thing called pre-ejaculate fluid? It's when a tiny amount of semen comes out before the, uh, big finish and it can get you pregnant. Third, pulling out does nothing to protect you against diseases. Lastly, I bet that the majority of the time, he will "forget" to pull out.

3. But I Never Use C0ndoms And It's Always Been Okay

See the expression on this girl's face? That should be what you look like when a guy says this to you. How do you think "I've never used one" is going to convince a girl not to use one? Oh, you've NEVER used one? So you've had unprotected s ex with other girls? Okay cool, I'm down with that. SAID NO ONE EVER.

See more on http://www.gnpost.com/2015/10/11-excuses-nigerian-guys-will-give-you.html#0

4. I'm Clean, I've Been Tested

Do you know for a fact he's been tested? Did he show you results? Did he tell you about his trip to the doctor? When exactly was he tested? Was he with anyone after that? This statement alone is way too vague to be taken seriously. It's easy to lie about this in the heat of a moment... you need to be absolutely sure before you take his word for it. Even then - you can still get pregnant!

5. You're On The Pill, It's Fine

Uh, no, it's not. Birth control pills will only protect you against getting pregnant. If this dude has an STD or something, you'll still get it. So, not fine.

6. I Don't Have One Right Now

Okay? There's this thing called the drugstore, where you can go and buy condoms almost any time you want! Have you ever heard of it?

7. They ALWAYS Break Anyway

Nice try, but no they don't. If you use them right, a c0ndom won't break. I mean, yeah, sometimes it happens, but that's a ridiculous way of looking at anything.

See more on http://www.gnpost.com/2015/10/11-excuses-nigerian-guys-will-give-you.html#0
Re: 11 Excuses Nigerian Guys Will Give You For Not Wearing A C0ndom by Mbkite(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
hmmmm
Re: 11 Excuses Nigerian Guys Will Give You For Not Wearing A C0ndom by MrSmith007: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
No rubber.. no sex
Re: 11 Excuses Nigerian Guys Will Give You For Not Wearing A C0ndom by Baawaa(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Why should I use condom with my wife,Papa Awolowo,Azikwe,Tafabalewa they don't use condom,why me.MBA!
Re: 11 Excuses Nigerian Guys Will Give You For Not Wearing A C0ndom by kizbad: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
Baawaa:
Why should I use condom with my wife,Papa Awolowo,Azikwe,Tafabalewa they don't use condom,why me.MBA!
wat of ur gf?
Re: 11 Excuses Nigerian Guys Will Give You For Not Wearing A C0ndom by meimoks(f): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
You are the only one, I trust you anyway, I don't mind you having my child, I don't enjoy it that way and many more grin grin grin
Re: 11 Excuses Nigerian Guys Will Give You For Not Wearing A C0ndom by misspicy(f): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
i even heard one the other day...the guy said he can't use condom with is girlfriend because she is his girlfriend and not a h*e
Re: 11 Excuses Nigerian Guys Will Give You For Not Wearing A C0ndom by playtheblues(f): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
Tell them if they will hear.
Re: 11 Excuses Nigerian Guys Will Give You For Not Wearing A C0ndom by agoman: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
misspicy:
i even heard one the other day...the guy said he can't use condom with is girlfriend because she is his girlfriend and not a h*e
i have warned all this transgender to leave nairaland. getoutu gays

(1) (Reply)

Ladies That Want To Get Married At All Cost, 5 Things That They Do. / Everyone Isn't Doing It / Men: Who Would Choose Between These Two Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.