Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends (43726 Views)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DanceVille: 5:14pm On May 26, 2016
Nigerian Single ladies make us of some excuses to justify and make themselves look Innocent when they were being asked, reasons why they don't have a boyfriend yet.

Well, I didn't form this write up by guessing buh I do more research and questioning from some of my girl friends that're single.

Well, let's go back to the topic.

7 Excuses Nigerian Single Ladies Give To Justify Themselves When They Don't Have Boyfriends

1. I Don't Want To Get Involve In A Relationship

They do make use of this excuse of not liking to get involve in any relationship with a guy.And would you believe, most of them love watching "Philippian and Korean" Romance Movies, and they do feel like Shedding tears when a break-up scene comes up.A lady of 35years old, still claiming she don't want to be in a relationship.... She needs deliverance from a pastor in the North.Or did she wants to be a Sister? There's nothing impossible for God to do.

2. Guys Are Distraction

How could a guy distract you when you have something doing.A guy can never distract you, if only you distract yourself.Nigerian ladies do make use of this excuse to justify themselves.

3. I Prefer Foreign Guys

This is so appalling and displeasing when you heard a typical Nigerian lady saying she prefer a foreign man.I pity you!... Many ladies that do say this are single buh in order to protect and justify themselves, they do claim Foreign guys are the best... I think we even have them on Nairaland forum..Smh! For you.

4. Nigerian Guys Are Players

Lol! This is a trend among them, "Nigerian Guys are Players".There a reason why a guy would dumb your ass and that's because you've already give him the ball to play.Not every Nigerian guys are players, you just have to observe and don't rush into his arms... "Clearer Eyes Choose The Best Product".

5. I Don't Have Time For Guys Now

Imagine a Thirty years old lady, saying this particular phrase and she do watch movies 24 hours every day...Then what did you have time for? Watching romance movies? You need a counselling miss.

6. I Want To Face My Work

Whenever I do hear this, I do bursted out laughing even climbing the Lekki bridge and jump down..*lol*... Sister, are you telling me that, is your work you wanna marry and gives you a better life ? *If I hear*...

7. Still Waiting For God's Time

Well! It's very good to wait for God's time."God's time is the best".Buh how would you have a spouse when you turned down every guy that cometh your way.Tosyne2much came, you said "No".Wristbangle came, you said "No".And you have almost clocked 40 years old.. Still deceiving yourself that "I'm Waiting For God's Time".. I pity you.

I drop my pen at this juncture.

Feel free to add yours.

Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Rexhenrex(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2016
[b]very true another one that piss me off is a statement like

**i don't want a boyfriend because he will want sex.you said what?? Mean while she masturbate 3 times a day worst of all she av slept with every tunde,larry,henry,dayo,chika . And u still av the guts to say he will demand for sex.well why would you want a boyfriend knowing fully well he will privatise you whereas you are a public property. Top it all you dress like a LovePeddler and visit guys Half naked you shouldn't blame him because u are the one tempting him! Is it possible for you to have light and your phone is at 3% and u won't change it??

**Its bad to have a boy friend**

i can remember a very lengthy argument i had with a woman in a taxi last week she said its bad and i asked her ok how can one marry without being friends with there spouse to be? So courtship is wrong? As for me having a boyfriend or a girlfriend is not a problem as long as one is an adult.

Having a b.f or g.f is not wrong but what matters is what u people do that matters. as long as its leading to marriage and you eschew from fornication the its perfectly fine to have one.

**A perfect man**
some want a God fearing,tall,fair,caring,loving, gentle,rich,handsome,that doesn't drink,smoke,snore,has good dress sense, nice humour,truthful, and hardworking haba sister how can u find all this in one person,he don't need to be perfect u can work on him instead of being a gold digger be a goal digger to him make him perfect for or well you might be lucky continue waiting till when u get to 38 and start finding one like mtn service or better still its raining season use laka(clay) to mould one.

Having a b.f Or g.f is a matter of choice its better you just say no you ain't interested than giving silly reasons like your pastor said its wrong mtcheew.
[/b]

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 5:16pm On May 26, 2016
U ppo should leav our Nigerian sisters alone ooo.. every Saturday, they are getting married sha grin...

Shebi God's time is the best rhai? cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2016
Kupu! And i'm like......

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Smellymouth: 5:17pm On May 26, 2016
Well said Danceville, grin ..

Na so I chyke one babe with British accents for Club Vegas Night club, she told me --" I dant date Nigerian dudes, innit?"..

I looked at her like:::

The next week, I saw her twerking at Ocean Blue strip club like ::::

So, I walked up to meet her and introduced myself like:::

And She was surprised and reacted like::

I proudly left the Strip club like grin cheesy
:::

284 Likes 43 Shares

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Michellla(f): 5:18pm On May 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Na so I chyke one babe with rich phonetics for Night club, she told me --" I dant date Nigerian dudes, innit?"..

The next week, I saw her twerking at one strip club like ::::

I walked up to meet her and introduced myself like:::

She was surprised and reacted like::

I left the Strip club like grin cheesy

you're hella funny
grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DanceVille: 5:18pm On May 26, 2016
Cutehector:
U ppo should leav our Nigerian sisters alone ooo.. every Saturday, they are getting married sha grin...

Lol!

Did we put handcuffs on their hands?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DanceVille: 5:18pm On May 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by firstking01(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2016
Ok
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by gbens2000(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2016
make i had mine,i want to be idependent i dont want a man that would own me.and they keep hustling till they are 40 years still in there papa house and the next thing u see on their house gate is iceblock sold at an affordable price,5 blocks for 20 naira. space booked not eve a million dollars

bring 5k and i would sell

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DanceVille: 5:20pm On May 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin cheesy
Baba! The way I see dey see.. Means something wan show.. *grin*

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol!

Did we put handcuffs on their hands?
oya stop complaining... did a girl reject u lately? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 26, 2016
Cutehector:

Hey, kedu?

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 26, 2016
I swear.....I haff tire, fatigue, weak...

if I didn't have a cousin in this situation, I 4 dey hail u op....

but truth is, the sort of guys she has been acquainted with, even I would advice her its better to remain single...when she see's a guy who's serious, she'll know and nobody will fault her decision....

you can't expect her to marry anything

Husband material scarce past tomato....maybe that one sef is buhari's fault

Abeg make una free 9ja women.....everybody shouts go and marry like she's supposed to marry wood..

But lol at ur no 5 cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Smellymouth: 5:27pm On May 26, 2016
DanceVille:
Baba! The way I see dey see.. Means something wan show.. *grin*

Egbon, I smell FP grin

Lalasticlala, food don ready oo cheesy

11 Likes

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 26, 2016
undecidedWhat About those ladies that don't make excuses? But Are Surprisingly happy being single?

We still Exist tho...coolcool

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DanceVille: 5:43pm On May 26, 2016
gbens2000:
make i had mine,i want to be idependent i dont want a man that would own me.and they keep hustling till they are 40 years still in there papa house and the next thing u see on their house gate is iceblock sold at an affordable price,5 blocks for 20 naira. space booked not eve a million dollars

bring 5k and i would sell
5k is too low.
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DanceVille: 5:48pm On May 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na so I chyke one babe with rich phonetics for Night club, she told me --" I dant date Nigerian dudes, innit?"..

That gat me Rotfl.

Hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DanceVille: 5:49pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecidedWhat About those ladies that don't make excuses? But Are Surprisingly happy being single?

We still Exist tho...coolcool
*Coughs out*

Hmm! Hmm!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by MUVA(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2016
**in falz voice** grin

" MIMZY dosun't give theze ezcuzeez " cool

5 Likes

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 26, 2016
DanceVille:
*Coughs out*

Hmm! Hmm!
Codeine? Yh?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 26, 2016
My bf is abroad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DanceVille: 5:54pm On May 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Egbon, I smell FP grin

Lalasticlala, food don ready oo cheesy
Seriously, I can't find my spoon and plate since food don ready..

*Big Grin*
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by halfricanadian(f): 5:57pm On May 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

I didnt marry you in vain cheesy cheesy u funny gan chai

3 Likes

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DanceVille: 6:00pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Codeine? Yh?

undecided
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DanceVille: 6:03pm On May 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
[b]very true another one that piss me off is a statement like

**i don't want a boyfriend because he will want sex.you said what?? Mean while she masturbate 3 times a day worst of all she av slept with every tunde,larry,henry,dayo,chika . And u still av the guts to say he will demand for sex.well why would you want a boyfriend knowing fully well he will privatise you whereas you are a public property. Top it all you dress like a LovePeddler and visit guys Half naked you shouldn't blame him because u are the one tempting him! Is it possible for you to have light and your phone is at 3% and u won't change it??

**Its bad to have a boy friend**

i can remember a very lengthy argument i had with a woman in a taxi last week she said its bad and i asked her ok how can one marry without being friends with there spouse to be? So courtship is wrong? As for me having a boyfriend or a girlfriend is not a problem as long as one is an adult.

Having a b.f or g.f is not wrong but what matters is what u people do that matters. as long as its leading to marriage and you eschew from fornication the its perfectly fine to have one.

**A perfect man**
some want a God fearing,tall,fair,caring,loving, gentle,rich,handsome,that doesn't drink,smoke,snore,has good dress sense, nice humour,truthful, and hardworking haba sister how can u find all this in one person,he don't need to be perfect u can work on him instead of being a gold digger be a goal digger to him make him perfect for or well you might be lucky continue waiting till when u get to 38 and start finding one like mtn service or better still its raining season use laka(clay) to mould one.

Having a b.f Or g.f is a matter of choice its better you just say no you ain't interested than giving silly reasons like your pastor said its wrong mtcheew.
[/b]
Awesome post sir.

I'm impressed.
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On May 26, 2016
Adaobi12:
Hey, kedu?
odimma
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DaZion(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2016
My boyfriend has went oversea.
Lol! Ladies sha.

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Smellymouth: 6:10pm On May 26, 2016
Michellla:

you're hella funny
grin

grin cheesy grin
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Smellymouth: 6:11pm On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

I didnt marry you in vain cheesy cheesy u funny gan chai

Bubu of laive!!

Olori mi kiss kiss

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DanceVille: 6:12pm On May 26, 2016
Cutehector:
oya stop complaining... did a girl reject u lately? wink
Why would a girl reject me bro? Lol!

I don't normally approach ladies.
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DanceVille: 6:13pm On May 26, 2016
Waiting for counter thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.