Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! (32179 Views)

My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! by Jackeeh(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2015
Jadonjack:

Scrape through not scale through

No offence bro
Correction gladly taken. I appreciate. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! by Revolva(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2015
Nonsense idea. NYSC should be scrapped ....ur papa is old. School
Re: My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! by mechanics(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
Befitting:
Hey Nairalanders, your advice and kind words might help me to get through with this challenge I'm having.
I graduated from the university early this year, immediately after my graduation my alma mata embarked on a 5months strike. As a result of this, I moved to lagos to enroll in a fashion and design academy, with the hope that immediately after the strike, we'll get our result and go for NYSC. The going was good until I received my result with a spill. I had just a course to rewrite, I thought the school will wave it since it was just one course so I decided to work it out but that didn't work. This resulted with me been left out when some of my mates are already in camp now. The feeling is devastating.
Now, I'm back home to rewrite the course. My father is really angry with, he said I've brought shame upon him and myself and he'll never forgive me. According to him, he has never failed in his life so why would I? He's making it look as if he sent me to school and I just played with his money. I feel like a failure and disappointment. I don't know what to do...feel like running away cos this man is terrible!!
dont feel discouraged, go back and register d course and study had, u wil make it dis time.
Re: My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! by skibochi(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
hey i came out with a 3rd class and i am doing really good for myself right now, so don't even fret, that is not to say you should not get it done and dusted, but do not let his words get to you, these days 1st degree no dey work again sef, when you are out into the real world, you will find your footing. Holler if you need more guidance and keep your head up. wink
Re: My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! by skibochi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
hey i came out with a 3rd class and i am doing really good for myself right now, so don't even fret, that is not to say you should not get it done and dusted, but do not let his words get to you, these days 1st degree no dey work again sef, when you are out into the real world, you will find your footing. Holler if you need more guidance and keep your head up.
Re: My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! by CoCoLav(f): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Better don't listen to the teenagers advising you to ignore your dad. No man wants a failure as a child and it is his responsibility to put you back on track. You have disappointed him and its normal for him to feel that way.

1 Like

Re: My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! by Mrclint(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
undecided yhur pa dey lie sha ...he never fail before...him Na God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Forced To Marry Wife’s Corpse In Ebonyi / Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help / Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.