Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba (50020 Views)

Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) / African Stove Spotted (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Flashh: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
how can you charge a non-rechargeable battery? Which kind brain you get abeg?...bros I beg you to tell me the kind of matter in your brain.
You're too dumb. where in my post I said the battery is chargeable? Isn't that what your senseless Aba people wanna do?
somez:
And have you made a toilet roll?
You want to buy?

2 Likes

Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by somez(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
And have you made a toilet roll?
Flashh:
That's not possible. They were only using the light to charge the battery.

Charcoal is burning there. That's a big lie from Aba.

1 Like

Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by GJames(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Aba boys are very creative. It is good that they used their brains develop this but i tell you the truth, this is not helpful at al.

Whoever uses this would still buy charcoal and battery.

1 Like

Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Realonekingsley(m): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Either its solar powered or battery powered,their use is just to provide oxygen for the charcoal to burn faster,i performed a similar project like this for a course
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by tartar9(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
Igbo kwenu! they have done it again.Scammers! sad
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by somez(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hahahahahah....
Flashh:

You're too dumb. where in my post I said the battery is chargeable? Isn't that what your senseless Aba people wanna do?

You want to buy?
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Realonekingsley(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
Realonekingsley:
Either its solar powered or battery powered,their use is just to provide oxygen for the charcoal to burn faster,i performed a similar project like this for a course
Except if its an electric stove in which a 1.5v cell like that can't even power it,one will need like a 75AA in series for a 120v boiling element or a 150AA for a 230volt element.And they heat up to 100 degrees for like a minute or so cus the AA has a little energy level.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by haulagehandlers(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Not to put down the mans ideas....buh local blacksmith have been using this tech for donkey years so stop the oohings and the ahhings as if na somfin new

1 Like

Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by orakle007: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Good move, but my question is how long will the battery last before you finish cooking a pot of beans and also, if you want to boil water for bathing, hw long will the battery last, no insults pls , i need your honest views
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by chibaik(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
madridguy:
The genius behind this deserves National award. This is incredible.

Unfortunately he will receive it because it from east side. Some folks will derive joy from bashing the whole thing and give it all sorts of name.

But we prefer to go to Taiwan or even Vietnam to import.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by chibaik(m): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
AsSabirin:
how is this sustainable?

from what i read up there, its not possible for it to be more efficient than the traditional kerosine.
except the battery is just to create spark for the wood or kerosine. thats the ONLY way it can last!

As a technologist tell us what is possible sir.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by HRich(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Only in Biafra Land
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
how can you charge a non-rechargeable battery? Which kind brain you get abeg?...bros I beg you to tell me the kind of matter in your brain.
cotton wool.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by LadyBeauty(f): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
Seun:
There's no way that those batteries can power any kind of stove to cook anything. Even trailer batteries can't do it. The title should have been more skeptical.
This quote is somewhat untrue Seun; my brother did something similiar to things, he made heat out of the battery, and also, he somehow made the heat charge the same battery. He connected it to a coil, and it heated, as time goes the heat became greater because of more charging of the battery from the heat. Though, he said he needed a regulator to regulate it in a stove-sort position. And from what I can see in the picture, he didn't create any heat energy, he just created an automated fan to blow breeze to the charcoal . It's not a stove the person created, it's a breezer blower, maybe from a rotator, (in car steroes, etc)
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by madridguy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
Not because his from the eastern part of the country but because we are in a country where our national awards is for the rogues and criminals.

chibaik:

Unfortunately he will receive it because it from east side. Some folks will derive joy from bashing the whole thing and give it all sorts of name.

But we prefer to go to Taiwan or even Vietnam to import.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by bigtt76(f): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Shei na Tiger batteries wen nor fit power radio for 90 minutes of football match go fit cook ewa-agoyin? Issorite ! Not worth reading sef grin
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by great664(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
koboko69:
This is a welcomed development. But more details should be given as per how fast or the thermal power of the stove....like do we have to wait for 2 hours to boil a pot of water or its just as fast as any other stove.
I have seen and use it in village, Delta though. the battery is just use to power a "MOTO" with fan blase that supply air directly to the COAL in the pot stand..

You can high and lower the acceleration and this will make it light quickly or slowly.

you can quote me on first page to make others understand it more.

Good Development
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Obynolee(f): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
mascot87:
Not economical. I have used it b4.The battery runs down on time. Can use up to 6 batteries a day angry angry
Better innovation abeg undecided undecided
Good for d inventor tho sad

Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by jamace(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
A journey of a thousand miles starts with a step. Good one.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Fundango: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
ebengems:
Aba still remain China of Africa whether you like it or not grin grin grin
you are right,while Kano still remain the confirmed mighty India of Africa grin grin grin
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
tartar9:
Igbo kwenu! they have done it again.Scammers! sad
See them,bad belle association(BBA).
i'm sure nobody in your entire lineage can even make toothpick.
idiot
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Babalegba(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
Liars
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by great664(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigtt76:
Shei na Tiger batteries wen nor fit power radio for 90 minutes of football match go fit cook ewa-agoyin? Issorite ! Not worth reading sef grin
stop bashing you need to ask how it works before criticized.

The problem we have on Nigeria is we are too quick to criticize and condemn what we don't know or understand. that battery is just for moto with blade to supply air gradually to it and make the coal steady and also avoid air from other source to prevent the coal from burning quickly.

By the way why do you lie that tiger battery cannot power radio for 90mins? for your info I use it more than 2weeks and my radio is always on.

Just stop bashing or lying on things that you don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigtt76:
The only thing you can ever contribute to the world is the latest sexually transmitted disease.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
He should convert the power source to Solar. This one too expensive.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Dozzysamuel(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
MediaBlog:
#AbaMade: According to our reader who sent in the photos, It’s a battery-powered stove which was spotted in Aba. In our reader’s statement:

“The owner said that the stove servers better and the battery lasts compared to the amount of money we waste on kerosene/gas” #NoSmoke

I think this is a welcome development and a new invention, and the government should look into this and encourage him.

So what do you guys think? smiley smiley smiley

Source: http://www.mediapaper.net/2015/10/31/photos-tiger-battery-powered-stove-spotted-in-aba/

...Igbos are really great!!!
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Flashh:

You want to buy?
guy...school no be for everybody.Hope say na business you dey do?
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Flashh: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
guy...school no be for everybody.Hope say na business you dey do?
I am more educated than you can ever be.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by specco(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
gulfer:
Every mad man with a wheel barrow has turned genius.. These guys need to get real and make real things that are contemporary.
No insults please. There was a time Japanese products were laughed at and scorned but with time they rank among the best in the world. So please no insults and dont give in to 'we and them' mentality.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
if i hear say d stove fit cook beans
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Flashh:

I am more educated than you can ever be.
you go just wound yourself...don't even go there.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by tsdarkside(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
wowww...i always hear about aba everytime...i must visit aba one day............... shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight / Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.