Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba (50015 Views)

Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) / African Stove Spotted (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by meccuno: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
MediaBlog:
#AbaMade: According to our reader who sent in the photos, It’s a battery-powered stove which was spotted in Aba. In our reader’s statement:

“The owner said that the stove servers better and the battery lasts compared to the amount of money we waste on kerosene/gas” #NoSmoke

I think this is a welcome development and a new invention, and the government should look into this and encourage him.

So what do you guys think? smiley smiley smiley

Source: http://www.mediapaper.net/2015/10/31/photos-tiger-battery-powered-stove-spotted-in-aba/

how many batteries would it take to cook beans?
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigtt76:
Go ask your mother how much she charged your father before you were born then ask your sisters how much they charge now.... it will give you a better insight into how much your cousins will charge you for a one night stand in the flooded Ariara market stall you sleep all day. Onyeara

She's pained!!you women can be oversentitive ehnnangry
u go manage 100naira??use am buy N50 coke and eggroll grin
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by bigtt76(f): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pained? Pained that your sorry ass and brain is been over heated by today's sun making you go mad gradually?

My dear you are wrong, I'm only sorry your deranged champion Nnamdi Kanu would be without a fellow deranged supporter come year 30000 post-Christ's third coming, when his great great great great grand children would be sworn in as Biafran Governor General

Go and sniff your dirty gutter and have a nice blessed Sunday so you can hustle more. You can also go look for those young dirty girls selling agbo if you so much need a f@ck am sure you can get a do for 25 Naira. The balance you can use to buy pure water to cool down your blockus. grin

TellingItAsItIs:

She's pained!!you women can be oversentitive ehnnangry
u go manage 100naira??use am buy N50 coke and eggroll grin
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by datjohn(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
By mere seeing d pix, I deduce dat d battery is actually dia to power a fan which in turn blows an already encandled charcoal beneath d pot.
Blacksmith principle.

Jst incase anyone was wondering d role of d battery wrt heat.

My conclusion: tis is rather a Modified charcoal stove, n not a "tiger battery powerd stove" according to d OP.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigtt76:
Pained? Pained that your sorry ass and brain is been over heated by today's sun making you go mad gradually?

My dear you are wrong, I'm only sorry your deranged champion Nnamdi Kanu would be without a fellow deranged supporter come year 30000 post-Christ's third coming, when his great great great great grand children would be sworn in as Biafran Governor General

Go and sniff your dirty gutter and have a nice blessed Sunday so you can hustle more. You can also go look for those young dirty girls selling agbo if you so much need a f@ck am sure you can get a do for 25 Naira. The balance you can use to buy pure water to cool down your blockus. grin

See the long epistle she even wrote and for your mind you think you've gat punchlines,lol grin
Typical ogbomoso girl,very loud and unethical.
i just pity the unlucky street thug that'll get you knocked up.
your type are created to be baby mamas.grin
you aint the marriageable breed.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by bigtt76(f): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Your type the typical sluggish 5perm that became an even more sluggish senseless man without balls nor brain to accept that batteries can boil a pot.

Same breed as your towns man who parted with billions of naira in the name of Magic stoves. You guys never de learn? Not everyone is as dumb as you lot.

TellingItAsItIs:

See the long epistle she even wrote and for your mind you think you've gat punchlines,lol grin
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Osegancy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is 2007-2008 Hausa invention called "battery coal pot" alongside with Disc white light called "shekarau ya gaza"

1 Like

Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by iamseedorf(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
How many battery will I need to cook bean
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by bigtt76(f): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
Guess you're out of data now and no money to buy.... wait till another Aba dude invent a blockus powering Internet Gateway to connect your Aba made mobile phone. Ewu onyeara

Just when you think with cheap data abound with easy reach, people would make use of the Internet to broaden their knowledge, some are getting dumb and dumber by the day SMH..... so sad!

TellingItAsItIs:

Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by bummyla(m): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
IGBO Kwenu! Kwezuenu oooh! http://www.bummyla.com I Am Proud To Be An Igbo Man!
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigtt76:
Your type the typical sluggish 5perm that became an even more sluggish senseless man without balls nor brain to accept that batteries can boil a pot.

Same breed as your towns man who parted with billions of naira in the name of Magic stoves. You guys never de learn? Not everyone is as dumb as you lot.

Another nerve hit grin
You sound like a broken record.
Try and be more creative with your insults,you're so shallow.
its acually fun watching you embarrass yo'self grin Its obvious you're unmarried cos you should be with your husband right now...
well,any man that marries you will be making the biggest mistake of his life.
HoodRat

1 Like

Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by RapLawd(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
madridguy:
The genius behind this deserves National award. This is incredible.

Stuff has been around for years!!!
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by bigtt76(f): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
Welcome back. I see you got an Aba dude to invent an Internet gateway for you.

II doubt you've got anyone either else you won't be here getting dumber by the day using the Internet (rather MB) as most of your type call it.

Go get a life and try get small sense. I go pray make Baba God dash you small ya. I'm done with you.

TellingItAsItIs:

Another nerve hit grin
its acually fun watching you embarrass yo'self grin Its obvious you're unmarried cos you should be with your husband right now...
HoodRat
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Leopantro: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Denn:

Stop acting itk....

Read the attached screen shot and tell me how a change in voltage at the expense on current will cook stubborn beans with tiger battery

When you use your tekinologi to cook beans with a wristwatch battery, wake me up
Of course not.
As has been explained earlier on, the batteries are not the heat source but regulate the blower.
The joule thief can produce 90v - 180v from a 1.5v and 1000v from 2 AA batteries but the current drops
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigtt76:
Welcome back. I see you got an Aba dude to invent an Internet gateway for you.

II doubt you've got anyone either else you won't be here getting dumber by the day using the Internet (rather MB) as most of your type call it.

Go get a life and try get small sense. I go pray make Baba God dash you small ya. I'm done with you.

Ogbomosho gutter rat,are you hurt??grin
dont leave me na,ill miss you...grin grin
Dont be "done with me" yet na,come on babe be strong.
Not all women are destined to get married,you have to accept that fact and leave a happy life.
And speaking of aba items,im 100% positive that most of ur clothes and even ur lingerie are Aba made(which is not a bad thing altogether).,u shud be grateful to those guys for producing cheap good for low income earners.
cut your coat according to your size.
I knw lots of Local cheap girls like you that try to act all bourgie and sauve while y'all gat nothing.
Get married soon.grin
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Denn(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
Leopantro:

Of course not.
As has been explained earlier on, the batteries are not the heat source but regulate the blower.
The joule thief can produce 90v - 180v from a 1.5v and 1000v from 2 AA batteries but the current drops

So how would a dropped current produce enough energy to boil even new yam?
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by xtervaganza(m): 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wall of the people here hailing this invention have no common sense

Did you bother to ask how it works? because you saw a couple of batteries and a pot does that mean it actually works?

Some people no jus get brain
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Elxandre(m): 12:04am On Nov 01, 2015
Seun:
There's no way that those batteries can power any kind of stove to cook anything. Even trailer batteries can't do it. The title should have been more skeptical.
Lol.
They don't know basic physics.
For this to power a stove, it would defy physics totally.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Leopantro: 12:25am On Nov 01, 2015
Denn:

So how would a dropped current produce enough energy to boil even new yam?

It will but will take days or longer, considering this ; two AA batteries can produce enough voltage to kill mosquitos and flies with a fly zapper. Just think what 1000v can do
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by FincoApps(m): 12:25am On Nov 01, 2015
LadyBeauty:
This quote is somewhat untrue Seun; my brother did something similiar to things, he made heat out of the battery, and also, he somehow made the heat charge the same battery. He connected it to a coil, and it heated, as time goes the heat became greater because of more charging of the battery from the heat. Though, he said he needed a regulator to regulate it in a stove-sort position. And from what I can see in the picture, he didn't create any heat energy, he just created an automated fan to blow breeze to the charcoal . It's not a stove the person created, it's a breezer blower, maybe from a rotator, (in car steroes, etc)

That statement about the heat powering up the source of the heat is hard to believe. With that principle, a rechargeable battery can be connected to itself and charge itself. This is where the principle of "energy cannot be created or destroyed but can be transformed from one form to the other" comes in.

Basically if the heat can charge the battery producing it, then it cannot be used to power any other thing apart from the battery since the heat energy from the coil would be exactly the same level required to charge the same battery.

1 Like

Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by FincoApps(m): 12:29am On Nov 01, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

Another nerve hit grin
HoodRat

lol ha you have bad mouth grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 01, 2015
Simple enough, but simplicity is genius; just from the pic I can deduce that the batteries power a fan that blows the embers. No new innovation here cause you still need to burn coal or whatever your kindling is. Good effort though

1 Like

Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Ramos16(m): 1:14am On Nov 01, 2015
Seun:
There's no way that those batteries can power any kind of stove to cook anything. Even trailer batteries can't do it. The title should have been more skeptical.
yeah you are somehow right, i was like whaaaat?!! When i saw the post, but what if the battery just power some heating coils, i mean that is the only logical explanation, talking about efficiency i doubt it can be that efficient, just thinking about the math it cant be efficient no matter the amplification of power, the post above this one has a good explanation
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Abuloma80(f): 4:10am On Nov 01, 2015
Seen how its ber used. The batteries are to power the fan blower only. While the blower fans air onto the charcoal.

For efficiency the blower is to be used at the initial stage of igniting the charcoal and from time to time boosting the burning of the charcoal.

Actualy one may not need the blower and batteries if the coal is well dried, especially up North during the harmmatern.

Once the coal ignites with continues airflow the stove works fine with much lesser smoke than the firewood. So the blower anf batteries are just unnecessary gadge that makes over 70% of cost of the system whereas the system can perfectly work without them.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Twill92: 5:16am On Nov 01, 2015
was wondering why people didn't create a thread about the lamp Hausa guys did.... all i see is an over hyped thread embedded in a misleading topic cos some people lack critical reasoning... they only see avenue of promoting ethnic group... basic intro-tech n physics is missing... even logical reasoning is absent... thanks to those who deemed it fit to question the op instead of daydreaming about a tribe becoming chile... i mean "china".

1 Like

Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 01, 2015
Flashh:
Charcoal is burning there. That's a big lie from Aba.

The battery is only meant to power a fan that blows the charcoal, Saving you time and stress of using a hand fan. Good effort all the same, am sure the man who built that just wanted some change in his pocket in the face of this harsh economy. Those being tribal are mischievous & jobless and would keep name-checking and clutching at straws.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Ndukwe007(m): 6:33am On Nov 01, 2015
The batteries powers a fan that supplies more oxygen to the coal. A battery can not heat up a coil
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by dungas30(m): 6:33am On Nov 01, 2015
chacol 50box batery 100 box datz costly if its just chacol it wll be jst 50box bt i recomend inventing it with rechargeble batery 12 voult or 15 vult if nt much
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Lachynos2k2(m): 6:34am On Nov 01, 2015
Anytime an invention like this comes from igboland, some people start to piss in their pants. Hate and envy beclouds their vision and hence they can't see beyond their noses, rather they look for ways to pull you backwards so that you continue moving at their sluggish pace. But there ain't no stopping us..#irepsoutheasttillidie.We shall go, and leave them behind at the mercy of their slave masters.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Stanley08(m): 7:10am On Nov 01, 2015
Ndi igbo KWENU! RIE NU! NUO NU!

Anyi di too much!
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2015
This is a simple innovation though I commend his brain.there is fan inside that round metal like box,that's still a coal pot.the fan is meant to blow the coal rather than the hand fan we use.it just saves energy and the consistence blowing of the coal makes it work faster.
Re: Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba by mekonglobal(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2015
Must we wait for d republic of Biafra before talents like this can be harnessed? Southeast governors, should one suggest this to guys now, all u will ever hear is, there is no money..but u hv d one to fly ur numerous girlfriends abroad for shooping? Smh... Hv some sort of science or craft exhibition, gather d best of brains among them, send these guys abroad within 2-4yrs they will come back much more improve to better d lot of humanity through their unique inventions.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight / Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? / Nairaland Is Back!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.