Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (810160 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:24am On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

I remember the revelation brother Charles had Here some time ago, about someone coming here to cause confusion, I believe now that revelation has been revealed.
Guys, pls stop talking back at this Cele guy and his crew. Let them talk, when they are done blowing out steam, they will vamus.
hahahahahaha I laugh in Italian...you guys are so funny...I would rather shoot my foot than to call u guys worthy christains...I believe the demon attacking u guys is among u ...who knows it may be anas09 or oyludef
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 4:42am On May 28, 2016
Ishilove:

My dear I never knew that these demonic fellows actually take their battle offline. How they are able to trace our usernames to us physically to attack us. When it happened to me I was shocked.

The thing is this: some of them are what we call unconscious witches/wizards. They have been initiated into witchcraft and all manner of demonic societies without their knowledge. They operate unconsciously, and when they wake up in the morning they think it is mere dreams and will give some bullshit, self deluding 'scientific' explanations to themselves on why they saw and did the things they did at night. Their hearts have been blocked by Satan himself, so how can they castigate the devil?

Very true, quite a good number of people operating under witchcraft spirits do not even know about it. Some of them look for all manner of words to explain things except calling it what it is.

For example
1.You keep seeing yourself repeatedly in dreams sharing food, meat or holding meeting with a group of people, especially in odd places like under a particular tree or species of trees, uncompleted building, forest, a particular city or place etc....watch it

2. Repeatedly in dreams bathing in the river, staying near the river, having meeting with people by the river, seeing people dressed in whites meeting you by the river, seeing a mermaid etc....watch it

3. Whenever anyone offends you, evil start befalling them....it is not God fighting for you...watch it

4. You never stop having evil and terrible dreams about people and they always come to pass or whatever evil you wish someone always come to pass...watch it

5. You saw yourself in dream taking oath of allegiance, involved in blood sacrifice of animals or humans etc....watch it
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by superior1: 4:59am On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

O you never knew? Haven't you wondered why folks who claim there's no supernatural, but spend all their time attacking Yahweh in particular, and not once will they cast any aspersions of Satan?
OK, try opening a thread castigating Satan and wait for atheists who say they don't believe in Satan. I have always known who they are.

Very true...the internet is a new ground of recruitment for the devil, ignoramus parents who think they have provided adequate wall and gate to protect their kids are getting their children recruited right in their bedroom.

Only God knows how many children from Christian homes reading stuffs off the internet and sites like this are losing their faith, when one look at how topics ridiculing Christianity get promoted fast, one may begin to understand. There is a systemic attack on the Christian brand designed to make the younger generation lose trust in the Christian faith.

I believe sincerely in this age God will be calling young believers into ministry with their platform of expression being the internet. I believe He will be ordaining folks with adequate grace to represent Him rightly on the internet and sites like NL.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 6:41am On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

Brother, you have done more than enough enlightening this person. I suggest you quit dignifying him with responses.
goodmorning sis, i av kuku stopped d argument. My arguing wasn't really about those i was arguing wit but cos of d innocent ones who could get misled if we kept quiet. God will help us all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 6:46am On May 28, 2016
oyeludef:
goodmorning sis, i av kuku stopped d argument. My arguing wasn't really about those i was arguing wit but cos of d innocent ones who could get misled if we kept quiet. God will help us all.
Good Morning General. You have done well putting them striaght, at this point let's hand them over to their father.
May God bless us all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 7:03am On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

Good Morning General. You have done well putting them striaght, at this point let's hand them over to their father.
May God bless us all.
abi oooo. Av left d Mata to God already
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:46am On May 28, 2016
oyeludef:
abi oooo. Av left d Mata to God already
Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:20am On May 28, 2016
superior1:

Very true...the internet is a new ground of recruitment for the devil, ignoramus parents who think they have provided adequate wall and gate to protect their kids are getting their children recruited right in their bedroom.

Only God knows how many children from Christian homes reading stuffs off the internet and sites like this are losing their faith, when one look at how topics ridiculing Christianity get promoted fast, one may begin to understand. There is a systemic attack on the Christian brand designed to make the younger generation lose trust in the Christian faith.

I believe sincerely in this age God will be calling young believers into ministry with their platform of expression being the internet. I believe He will be ordaining folks with adequate grace to represent Him rightly on the internet and sites like NL.
I totally agree.
There's one famous atheists here in NL who almost all those who reject faith owe it to him. He feels he is one big shot, I just imagine what the end will be for him.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:22am On May 28, 2016
kallmemrB:
hahahahahaha I laugh in Italian...you guys are so funny...I would rather shoot my foot than to call u guys worthy christains...I believe the demon attacking u guys is among u ...who knows it may be anas09 or oyludef
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:03am On May 28, 2016
Ishilove:

My dear I never knew that these demonic fellows actually take their battle offline. How they are able to trace our usernames to us physically to attack us. When it happened to me I was shocked.

The thing is this: some of them are what we call unconscious witches/wizards. They have been initiated into witchcraft and all manner of demonic societies without their knowledge. They operate unconsciously, and when they wake up in the morning they think it is mere dreams and will give some bullshit, self deluding 'scientific' explanations to themselves on why they saw and did the things they did at night. Their hearts have been blocked by Satan himself, so how can they castigate the devil?
The walls which separates mortals doesn't exist in the spiritual realm. Movement or communication is done by heart. So these spirits can reach you by just thinking about you. We just need the cover and protection of Christ.
I believe most atheists actually don't believe that they are stooges in the hands of Satan. Like you said, when the sleep, they see themselves engaging in all sorts of stuff, the explain it as mere dreams, and Satan likes that very much. He thrives in ignorance and secrecy.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

The walls which separates mortals doesn't exist in the spiritual realm. Movement or communication is done by heart. So these spirits can reach you by just thinking about you. We just need the cover and protection of Christ.
I believe most atheists actually don't believe that they are stooges in the hands of Satan. Like you said, when the sleep, they see themselves engaging in all sorts of stuff, the explain it as mere dreams, and Satan likes that very much. He thrives in ignorance and secrecy.

And some some young folks who have watched too much of Hollywood movie will they are kind of superman, when they want clarification and told them this is evil, some get offended, twice it has happen on this thread. they want some kind of encouragement to continue deep into it.

--

ACTIVATE THE BREAKTHROUHG
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:28pm On May 28, 2016
GoodMuyis:

And some some young folks who have watched too much of Hollywood movie will they are kind of superman, when they want clarification and told them this is evil, some get offended, twice it has happen on this thread. they want some kind of encouragement to continue deep into it.

--

ACTIVATE THE BREAKTHROUHG
Satan likes to be kept in the dark. He is the king of darkness. The West with all their smartness are so stupid when it comes to Satan and his antics. When you mention witches or black magic, Africa cones to their minds. They dodn't ever believe Satan is I their society. No wahala.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

Satan likes to be kept in the dark. He is the king of darkness. The West with all their smartness are so stupid when it comes to Satan and his antics. When you mention witches or black magic, Africa cones to their minds. They dodn't ever believe Satan is I their society. No wahala.
. Not all but some do people but their society has painted satan in better color...student killings other students looks like psychotic meltdown to them but here in African we clearly understand it ain't normal....

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 2:20pm On May 28, 2016
kallmemrB:
. Not all but some do people but their society has painted satan in better color...student killings other students looks like psychotic meltdown to them but here in African we clearly understand it ain't normal....
And Satan likes that very much. They believe there are white and black witches. Good and bad witches. Two different Satans. Choose one.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 3:17pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

And Satan likes that very much. They believe there are white and black witches. Good and bad witches. Two different Satans. Choose one.
;Dthe white and black, good and bad witches makes me laugh. I usually in a way use to believe this before I met Christ because I hear it a lot and watching nollywood movies confirms that there are indeed good and bad witches. Infact I remember watching one yoruba movie where good and bad witches fought and exercised there powers but of course what do you expect, the good witches was able to overcome the bad and killed them all.

No doubt satan is in charge of the media deceiving people through it from music to movies even to sports etc. Everything now glorifies satan and sometimes I wonder how ignorantly so many people won't be making heaven. I remember going for my newphew ten years birthday months ago, I almost wept as in tears was almost dropping when I saw little children under 13 dacing and singing one lil kesh song with so many illicit/raw/bad language .
Reason why I have only Gospel musics on my fone and I screen the kind of movies I watch. The eyes is indeed the light of the body and the bible say again to guide our heart with all deligence for out of it flows the issues of life. Proverb 4:23

How gullible people can be to satan deceit, indeed the fool "satan" is wise but thank God for truth of the gospel that has made us free removing satan veil from our eyes for us to see the light and know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 3:35pm On May 28, 2016
JMG1:
;Dthe white and black, good and bad witches makes me laugh. I usually in a way use to believe this before I met Christ because I hear it a lot and watching nollywood movies confirms that there are indeed good and bad witches. Infact I remember watching one yoruba movie where good and bad witches fought and exercised there powers but of course what do you expect, the good witches was able to overcome the bad and killed them all.

No doubt satan is in charge of the media deceiving people through it from music to movies even to sports etc. Everything now glorifies satan and sometimes I wonder how ignorantly so many people won't be making heaven. I remember going for my newphew ten years birthday months ago, I almost wept as in tears was almost dropping when I saw little children under 13 dacing and singing one lil kesh song with so many illicit/raw/bad language .
Reason why I have only Gospel musics on my fone and I screen the kind of movies I watch. The eyes is indeed the light of the body and the bible say again to guide our heart with all deligence for out of it flows the issues of life. Proverb 4:23

How gullible people can be to satan deceit, indeed the fool "satan" is wise but thank God for truth of the gospel that has made us free removing satan veil from our eyes for us to see the light and know the truth.
Just attend Christian birthday parties for kids and listen to the kind of music they play and the dance kids do. The Christian parents are all excited, cheering away.
It really breaks my heart to see Christians follow this trend. The nails en vogue now? Vampires Nails, witches nails are the Nails in vogue now, and Christians are deep into all these.
Come out from amongst them and be ye separate, no longer applies to today's Christians. It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 4:29pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

Just attend Christian birthday parties for kids and listen to the kind of music they play and the dance kids do. The Christian parents are all excited, cheering away.
It really breaks my heart to see Christians follow this trend. The nails en vogue now? Vampires Nails, witches nails are the Nails in vogue now, and Christians are deep into all these.
Come out from amongst them and be ye separate, no longer applies to today's Christians. It's well.
Amen ooo sis.
New International Version
but test them all; hold on to what is good 1thess 5:21
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 5:51pm On May 28, 2016
I want this world to end today, am tired.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:06pm On May 28, 2016
trueking:
I want this world to end today, am tired.
Hahahahahahahaha. What happened dear? Why shd the world end? Many are yet to be saved?
But seriously, there are days I feel I can't go on..., If you ask me, Jesus has tarried for too long.
So, let's all join our voices and say, COME O LORD JESUS, COME.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 7:45pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. What happened dear? Why shd the world end? Many are yet to be saved?
But seriously, there are days I feel I can't go on..., If you ask me, Jesus has tarried for too long.
So, let's all join our voices and say, COME O LORD JESUS, COME.
It's not easy, the closer I try to get to God, it seems the more the battles come, and I wonder where God is in all of this.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 8:10pm On May 28, 2016
trueking:

It's not easy, the closer I try to get to God, it seems the more the battles come, and I wonder where God is in all of this.
understand that you are now satans enemy but know that your victory lies with Jesus.
No weapon formed against you shall proper and everytongue that rises up against you in judgement shall be condemmed. Isaiah 54:17
In the above verse, God did not promise us that weapon will not formed against us, that satan won't attak us, that things won't sometimes go wrong, that we won't have bad dreams, that things won't get tough, that people won't go against us, that things will always work out well, that we won't face persecutions etc but he said no weapon that is formed will NOT prosper/prevail. God is getting you ready for HIS WILL in your life. Understand that you are going through training and one don't get better when you don't practise. God is taking you through practise so you may not be ignorant of satans devices/strategies/schemes.

Just stay with God and keep getting stronger as He is taking you on this journey. Rejoice bro because you have a great future ahead, satan know who you are and that's why he's trying to do all he can to get you away from God, just don't allow him.

I don't know how long your training will last but know that it will stop one day when the Lord sees you are ready for the future. God is given you space to grow spiritually, its not as if He can't stop the devil from attacking you, but if He stops all, them how will you grow. Study more of the WORD of GOD and learn to use you authority.

Luke 10:19 says
Behold I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over all the powers of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Get this book and read The Believers authority by kenneth hagin, it will help in your growth. Rejoice bro for God loves you and have appointed you a great post. I say again to you. Rejoice

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:13pm On May 28, 2016
trueking:

We shall have a discussion on this when I Power my phone. But, share my favorite portion of the Bible.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.
This is my best part of the Bible, and I trust Him to keep his words. Trust is every thing.

Pls Concentrate on, "I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties". He didn't say he will take the difficulties away. He said, "When(certainty) you go through the fire, (there's indeed a time to be refined by fire), it will not Consume you. What does not kill you, makes you better.
God did promise us a Crisis free sailing, but he promised that if we remained in the boat, although the tempest will toss, but we will get to our destinations, if you faint not.
He said, "They Will not be ashamed that put their trust in Him".
Stop trying to pls Him, start trusting Him.

We shall talk.
I love you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2016
trueking:

Its not only you that feels that way, but the King may not come soon as we expect, because we are yet to occupied enough space for him. But he is still coming soon.

Come Lord Jesus, The Kingdom Come
But before then: let thy will be done on earth, that thy creation, who are hunger for you be fill
Come Lord Jesus
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 9:45pm On May 28, 2016
@JMG1, @Anas09, @GoodMuyis, Thanks and God bless, just that sometimes things can seem so tough thereby increasing the loneliness; I think I need to pray more, unfortunately my strength and faith are not what they used to be due to prolonged trials.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2016
trueking:

The first question i would ask you is how do I get close to God?

The second how do you know you are not close to him?

Why are you giving up when the victory is near?

What type of trials are they and what part of your life are they affecting?

The Bible say many are the afflictions of the righteous but he delivereth them from it all. It says what shall separate us from the love of Christ. It says for these reason the son of man was made manifest so that he can destroy the works of the devil.

My brother, it is very normal to discouraged, it is normal to feel lonely and left alone but it is also normal to hold God to his words, He is a God that can never lie, never will because he does not change.

Don't worry it is well with you.

Father, I pray for your son that let your power and your grace over shadow his life. Lord, he has gotten to his limits, the reason for temptations and trials is for your name to be glorified and the blessing be ours, lord your son is looking up on to you.. he will not fail you, Give him strength to carry on and lord by the power and grace upon my life and upon these thread before the next 3 days let there be divine turn around that would shock him and lord use his life to advertise how great you are. Thank you father for you have done it in Jesus name I pray.

Dont forget to share your testimony.

Have a wonderful sunday

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 7:18am On May 29, 2016
temi4fash:

The first question i would ask you is how do I get close to God?

The second how do you know you are not close to him?

Why are you giving up when the victory is near?

What type of trials are they and what part of your life are they affecting?

The Bible say many are the afflictions of the righteous but he delivereth them from it all. It says what shall separate us from the love of Christ. It says for these reason the son of man was made manifest so that he can destroy the works of the devil.

My brother, it is very normal to discouraged, it is normal to feel lonely and left alone but it is also normal to hold God to his words, He is a God that can never lie, never will because he does not change.

Don't worry it is well with you.

Father, I pray for your son that let your power and your grace over shadow his life. Lord, he has gotten to his limits, the reason for temptations and trials is for your name to be glorified and the blessing be ours, lord your son is looking up on to you.. he will not fail you, Give him strength to carry on and lord by the power and grace upon my life and upon these thread before the next 3 days let there be divine turn around that would shock him and lord use his life to advertise how great you are. Thank you father for you have done it in Jesus name I pray.

Dont forget to share your testimony.

Have a wonderful sunday

Thank you Sir, God bless, with you guys I know am not alone.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 10:44am On May 29, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2016
AM WARNING YOU ALL AND THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE MY LAST, BECAUSE I CANT SIT BACK AND WATCH YOU ...

You are a David, defeated Goliath of Gath
You lied to a priest, God did not take offence.
You went to Nob enter into the temple and eat the priest food God is not angry.
You took the sword of Goliath of Gath whom you slew, no body complains.

Now you want to start an apostasy journey to gath, the city of goliath and enemy of God you killed!

Do you think his family who were co-enemy of God will not recognized you?

STOP RIGHT THERE

If you proceed into gath, you will bring shame and reproach upon the anointing you've received

BE AWARE..

Happy Sunday, this is a piece I brought from church today

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 29, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dan456: 4:42pm On May 29, 2016
Hi All,

I have closely followed this thread and have been blessed by the testimonies of God's mercies and power. Also, really appreciate the wealth of biblical knowledge God has blessed many people with and their willingness to share. Thanks to CharleyG for starting up.

Let us remember that it is sometime better to be kind than to be right. This is love and maturity and will not allow us to be puffed up with knowledge.

I had a dream January of 2011 that has left a permanent impression on my mind, and would appreciate the thoughts of those with sound spiritual insight into what this could mean. Although I know fully well that it is a good dream and God is trying to say something but I need to understand it. I find it easier hearing God than understanding what He is trying to say sad

the dream

I was standing with my mum and dad in what looked like a the Redemption Camp (Lagos), and it was as if there was a convention/ holy Ghost meeting going on. The GO was preaching and in the message, he mentioned as part of his preaching or during the announcement session (can't remember) that '....we are publishing a book on the knowledge of the secrets of the Kingdom'..

The message finished and the GO walked passed where I and my parents were standing. He suddenly stopped, walked back to us and told me to follow him. He instructed that I hold him around the waist from behind. He began to walk around with me behind him praying. We walked around in that manner (praying) then he stopped, knelt down and I knelt down too. The he said 'your ministry will be great and it will be on TV and newspapers but you must take care of your little girl'. (my wife was pregnant with our first child at the time).

This dream has left me pondering; . especially that last time I even visited the Redemption Camp was 2007, am not a RCCG pastor or even a Worker and definitely didn't think about the GO/RCCG before going to bed the previous night. It felt like the dream came out of the blue.

Your thoughts will be appreciated.

God bless
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2016
Dan456 Sir, am not old enough to instruct you. but i will say your dream is exactly as you have dreamt it, I may be wrong cos am not interpreter of dream.

Around 2008-2009 i once had a dream, seeing my then youth leader, asking me what did i want God to do for me? My answer went out of my was "I Just Want Live for God all my Life" o something similar if not correctly stated.

In reality, i would have asked for success in my WAEC, NECO, JAMB. but i say something my soul actually desire not bodily desire.

I later come to realise that, the person was an angel not my youth leader.

What you see is God message, a Preacher you become, take care of your child so she will not be a discouragement to your ministry.

Dont worry sir, if noting is happening now, greater works shall ye do in fullness of time

This is just my Opinion.

CharlyG1, Oyeludef, superior1, Analice107 or Anas09 you are needed here

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2016
Dan456:
Hi All,

I have closely followed this thread and have been blessed by the testimonies of God's mercies and power. Also, really appreciate the wealth of biblical knowledge God has blessed many people with and their willingness to share. Thanks to CharleyG for starting up.

Let us remember that it is sometime better to be kind than to be right. This is love and maturity and will not allow us to be puffed up with knowledge.

I had a dream January of 2011 that has left a permanent impression on my mind, and would appreciate the thoughts of those with sound spiritual insight into what this could mean. Although I know fully well that it is a good dream and God is trying to say something but I need to understand it. I find it easier hearing God than understanding what He is trying to say sad

the dream

I was standing with my mum and dad in what looked like a the Redemption Camp (Lagos), and it was as if there was a convention/ holy Ghost meeting going on. The GO was preaching and in the message, he mentioned as part of his preaching or during the announcement session (can't remember) that '....we are publishing a book on the knowledge of the secrets of the Kingdom'..

The message finished and the GO walked passed where I and my parents were standing. He suddenly stopped, walked back to us and told me to follow him. He instructed that I hold him around the waist from behind. He began to walk around with me behind him praying. We walked around in that manner (praying) then he stopped, knelt down and I knelt down too. The he said 'your ministry will be great and it will be on TV and newspapers but you must take care of your little girl'. (my wife was pregnant with our first child at the time).

This dream has left me pondering; . especially that last time I even visited the Redemption Camp was 2007, am not a RCCG pastor or even a Worker and definitely didn't think about the GO/RCCG before going to bed the previous night. It felt like the dream came out of the blue.

Your thoughts will be appreciated.

God bless

Bros,

You have the call of God upon your life and a very great one that.

Congratulations you have been chosen to be among the end time generals for the lord.

So get prepared. You following the G.O means that your ministry will be patterned or have similarities like that of the G.O.

Teach your child the way she should go and when she grows up she will not depart from it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.