Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (810369 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:42pm On May 29, 2016
Dan456:
Hi All,

sad

the dream

I was standing with my mum and dad in what looked like a the Redemption Camp (Lagos), and it was as if there was a convention/ holy Ghost meeting going on. The GO was preaching and in the message, he mentioned as part of his preaching or during the announcement session (can't remember) that '....we are publishing a book on the knowledge of the secrets of the Kingdom'..

The message finished and the GO walked passed where I and my parents were standing. He suddenly stopped, walked back to us and told me to follow him. He instructed that I hold him around the waist from behind. He began to walk around with me behind him praying. We walked around in that manner (praying) then he stopped, knelt down and I knelt down too. The he said 'your ministry will be great and it will be on TV and newspapers but you must take care of your little girl'. (my wife was pregnant with our first child at the time).

This dream has left me pondering; . especially that last time I even visited the Redemption Camp was 2007, am not a RCCG pastor or even a Worker and definitely didn't think about the GO/RCCG before going to bed the previous night. It felt like the dream came out of the blue.

Your thoughts will be appreciated.

God bless

charlryG1 will explain your dream because I perceive that's one OF his gift.but I will just highlights few things while we wait for his explanation.

(1)-the message being preached by the GO reveals the primary motive or assignment OF your ministry.

(2)-the GO is one of your guardian angel .means your ministry will be as popular as his.

(3)-holding his waist means you have to hold God tightly for you to be able to achieve your ministry. tightly in terms OF personal relationship with God.

(4)-praying means that you have to live a life OF continuous prayer in order to fulfil your ministry.

(5)-moving around and praying means your ministry might take you around the country or world.maybe as an evangelist since he mentioned television.

(6)taking care of your daughter is more OF spiritual. it means the success OF your ministry depends on that taking care issue. seems the kingdom OF darkness have seen your ministry and decided to use an insider to fight it.so you were being told to take care OF this spirits. to stop there plan in the life OF your daughter. It might also mean that God want to use her also, so you have to groom her.either ways ,I can't really tell because I'm not a dream interpreter. i only have a strong intuition.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:48pm On May 29, 2016
GoodMuyis:
AM WARNING YOU ALL AND THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE MY LAST, BECAUSE I CANT SIT BACK AND WATCH YOU ...

You are a David, defeated Goliath of Gath
You lied to a priest, God did not take offence.
You went to Nob enter into the temple and eat the priest food God is not angry.
You took the sword of Goliath of Gath whom you slew, no body complains.

Now you want to start an apostasy journey to gath, the city of goliath and enemy of God you killed!

Do you think his family who were co-enemy of God will not recognized you?

STOP RIGHT THERE

If you proceed into gath, you will bring shame and reproach upon the anointing you've received

BE AWARE..

Happy Sunday, this is a piece I brought from church today
I can't get the morale of it. Pls throw more light.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:52pm On May 29, 2016
GoodMuyis:
Dan456 Sir, am not old enough to instruct you. but i will say your dream is exactly as you have dreamt it, I may be wrong cos am not interpreter of dream.

Around 2008-2009 i once had a dream, seeing my then youth leader, asking me what did i want God to do for me? My answer went out of my was "I Just Want Live for God all my Life" o something similar if not correctly stated.

In reality, i would have asked for success in my WAEC, NECO, JAMB. but i say something my soul actually desire not bodily desire.

I later come to realise that, the person was an angel not my youth leader.

What you see is God message, a Preacher you become, take care of your child so she will not be a discouragement to your ministry.

Dont worry sir, if noting is happening now, greater works shall ye do in fullness of time

This is just my Opinion.

CharlyG1, Oyeludef, superior1, Analice107 or Anas09 you are needed here
Sir, am the least to be mentioned in this case. I know nothing about dreams. You have indeed mentioned the brothers who shd help here, and they will.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:54pm On May 29, 2016
Anas09:

I can't get the morale of it. Pls throw more light.
Sorry am not being clear; not a nice writter

The story was taken from I Samuel 21. Prior to that David had defeated Goliath of Gath, as a result of praise from women he incure the hatred of King Soul, who then sought wasy to kill him, but then ran away from home and came to the city of Nob where he met Ahimelech the priest

From there David begin to backslide, from Lying, to eating the shewbread[thouhg he had no option] but there is no account that God is angry with him. From their He collected Goliath Sword freely. His only resolution of safety from King Soul was to go to Achish the king of Gath seeking refuge. Same Gath where Goliath came from, also having Goliath sword in his hand, a sword specially made for that tall guy.

Here David carry to identy i) his face ii) Goliath Sword. at last he was recognized, but he later pretend to be mad (shame to him). May be he would have being killed.

The Moral lesson is that no matter the challenges; a Christian especially those who have tasted much of his grace should not stoop so low
(1) to the extent of lying to save self
(2) should dare not run to the enemy camp for safety i.e. seeking refuge under satan; visitn witches, soucerer etc to solve life problem

Our twofold Hope (Heaven and deliverance) should keep us standing...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:57pm On May 29, 2016
GoodMuyis:

The story was taken from I Samuel 21. Prior to that David had defeated Goliath of Gath, as a result of praise from women he incure the hatred of King Soul, who then sought wasy to kill him, but then ran away from home and came to the city of Nob where he met Ahimelech the priest

From there David begin to backslide, from Lying, to eating the shewbread[thouhg he had no option] but there is no account that God is angry with him. From their He collected Goliath Sword freely. His only resolution of safety from King Soul was to go to Achish the king of Gath seeking refuge. Same Gath where Goliath came from, also having Goliath sword in his hand, a sword specially made for that tall guy.

Here David carry to identy i) his face ii) Goliath Sword. at last he was recognized, but he later pretend to be mad (shame to him). May be he would have being killed.

The Moral lesson is that no matter the challenges; a Christian especially those who have tasted much of his grace should not stoop so low
(2) should dare not run to the enemy camp for safety i.e. seeking refuge under satan; visitn witches, soucerer etc to solve life problem

Okay. Very clear now. There's indeed no safety in the enemy's camp.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 11:21pm On May 29, 2016
trueking:
@JMG1, @Anas09, @GoodMuyis, Thanks and God bless, just that sometimes things can seem so tough thereby increasing the loneliness; I think I need to pray more, unfortunately my strength and faith are not what they used to be due to prolonged trials.

Do you like playing video games, watch movies, they kill the soul bit by bit,
About the game if you can stop do, the movies try and regulate it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:05am On May 30, 2016
GoodMuyis:

bro what Abt Abraham that lies that Sarai was his sister? There's a reason we sometimes don't understand
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 10:42am On May 30, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Do you like playing video games, watch movies, they kill the soul bit by bit,
About the game if you can stop do, the movies try and regulate it.
I don't play video games at all, but for movies, I watch a lot, any day I don't watch at least two, it's like that day is not complete, weekends is even worse, I'll try and cut down to maybe three in a week. thanks but how do video games and movies kill the soul?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:17pm On May 30, 2016
Happy Hols Guys..

Hope you all enjoyed democracy day grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:44pm On May 30, 2016
Dan456:
Hi All,

I have closely followed this thread and have been blessed by the testimonies of God's mercies and power. Also, really appreciate the wealth of biblical knowledge God has blessed many people with and their willingness to share. Thanks to CharleyG for starting up.

Let us remember that it is sometime better to be kind than to be right. This is love and maturity and will not allow us to be puffed up with knowledge.

I had a dream January of 2011 that has left a permanent impression on my mind, and would appreciate the thoughts of those with sound spiritual insight into what this could mean. Although I know fully well that it is a good dream and God is trying to say something but I need to understand it. I find it easier hearing God than understanding what He is trying to say sad

the dream

I was standing with my mum and dad in what looked like a the Redemption Camp (Lagos), and it was as if there was a convention/ holy Ghost meeting going on. The GO was preaching and in the message, he mentioned as part of his preaching or during the announcement session (can't remember) that '....we are publishing a book on the knowledge of the secrets of the Kingdom'..

The message finished and the GO walked passed where I and my parents were standing. He suddenly stopped, walked back to us and told me to follow him. He instructed that I hold him around the waist from behind. He began to walk around with me behind him praying. We walked around in that manner (praying) then he stopped, knelt down and I knelt down too. The he said 'your ministry will be great and it will be on TV and newspapers but you must take care of your little girl'. (my wife was pregnant with our first child at the time).

This dream has left me pondering; . especially that last time I even visited the Redemption Camp was 2007, am not a RCCG pastor or even a Worker and definitely didn't think about the GO/RCCG before going to bed the previous night. It felt like the dream came out of the blue.

Your thoughts will be appreciated.

God bless

Hello Dan456,

Thank you for being here with us. You are welcome smiley
Your dream has been interpreted here to an extent from what I've read.

Your dream is a straightforward one.. But it also contains very important messages.

Interpretation:
The Preacher represents God(Spiritual Authority)
Your Parents represents Natural Authority
The book to be published 'Knowledge of the secrets of the Kingdom' represents Revelation.. That is- God's plan for the world. His Word. God's plan for people to know the Truth and be set free. For people to be delivered from the burden of sin..
In short, for people to come to the knowledge of the truth of who Jesus is...

What the dream is saying is this..

God is calling you.. He's taking you from your natural authority and placing you directly under His authority (His calling). God will use you to preach the gospel and set many souls free.
He has called you to do His work. And for you to be successful, you must do 3 major things.

1. Follow Him closely (the holding Him on the waist signifies a close relationship with Him, also the prayer signifies a close relationship with Him too)

2. Be humble (the kneeling down).
He told you your ministry will be great and be on tv and newspapers.. His kneeling is actually an example for humility. You must remain humble when He starts blessing your ministry in a mighty way.

3. Love your daughter (your daughter actually represents your ministry that is about to come)

You must love your ministry with your heart just as you would love your child.
Your ministry will start from your family and so for you to be successful in your ministry(calling/church/people God will place under you), you must love them dearly.

So the message is this:
Keep a close relationship with Me (God), Be humble and Love your ministry/church as you would love your child.

This will come to past in Jesus Name.. Amen.

God bless you smiley

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dan456: 9:38am On May 31, 2016
Thank you CharlyG1 for your kind and encouraging response....thanks to Keneth4u205, Gudmuyis and temi4fash as well.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Christeety: 10:39am On May 31, 2016
FOR CHRISTIANS: THIS WILL INTENSIFY YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST. FOR THOSE WHO DOUBTS IF GOD EXISTS: THIS WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD REALLY AND TRULY EXISTS. I LIKE TO SHARE THIS TESTIMONY WITH YOU ALL SO THAT YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT GOD TRULY EXISTS. I WRITE THIS WITH TEARS FILLED EYES BECAUSE I STILL ASK MYSELF WHY GOD CHOSE TO SAVE A SINNER LIKE ME. Around 2013, during my Youth Service Year, I had my usual afternoon nap, I suddenly found myself in a dream. In the dream, I was faced with my Dad’s Elder Sister. She called out my full names (first name and surname) and said I wasn’t going to live to see the end of my service year. Prior to the dream, I have this habit of reading psalms every now & then. (Be it in the morning, on the motion, at a party, at night… basically, anywhere). One thing I actually noticed was that I was particularly fond of PSALM 91, I also noticed that anytime I got to Psalm 91 vs 7-13 which says VS 7 - A THOUSAND SHALL FALL AT MY SIDE, AND TEN THOUSAND AT MY RIGHT HAND, BUT IT SHALL NOT COME NIGH ME VS 8 - ONLY WITH MINE EYES SHALL I BEHOLD AND SEE THE REWARD OF THE WICKED VS 9 - BECAUSE I HAVE MADE THE LORD, WHICH IS MY REFUGE, EVEN THE MOST HIGH MY DWELLING PLACE VS 10 -THERE SHALL NO EVIL BEFALL ME, NEITHER SHALL ANY PLAQUE COME NEAR MY DWELLING VS 11: FOR GOD SHALL GIVE HIS HOLY ANGELS CHARGE OVER ME, TO KEEP ME IN ALL MY WAYS VS 12: THEY SHALL BEAR ME UP IN THEIR HANDS, LEST I DASH MY FOOT AGAINST A STONE VS 13: I SHALL TREAD UPON THE LION AND THE ADDER, THE YOUNG LION AND DRAGON WILL I TRAMPLE UNDER FEET. Back to the dream, when the woman told me that I wasn’t going to live to see the end of the service year. I started crying, begging God that I don’t want to die. Suddenly, I found myself reciting Psalm 91, surprisingly I started crying again when I got to verse 7-13(the said verse above). In fact, I repeated that verse continuously. All of a sudden, I found myself in my bedroom, with my back on my bed and face up. (One thing worthy of note here is that, this isn’t my usual style of sleeping. I usually sleep faced down) I was pressed down, like I was being tied down by something (In my mind I was like chai!!! They have gotten me…lol) I also noticed that I couldn’t open my eyes. I tried opening my eyes but a huge light was hindering me. At this point, two things were happening, my body was heavy and my eyes couldn’t open. Then suddenly I noticed that my eyes began to open. WHAT MY EYES SAW WAS A BEHOLDING SIGHT. GOD IS INDEED WONDERFUL. (Sobbing) By the woman side, where the curtain usually is, I SAW SEVEN ANGELS SIDE BY SIDE, STRETCHED FORTH THEIR HANDS FORMED WITH LIGHT TOGETHER TOWARDS ME. The hands joined together formed a light towards me. It was actually the power of the light that pressed me down and prevented me from opening my eyes. And I heard a loud voice. GOD CALLED MY NAME. HE SAID ‘MY DAUGHTER, YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU ASKED FOR IN YOUR DREAM, HERE ARE MY HOLY ANGELS WATCHING GURAD OVER YOU. FEAR NOT. After that statement, within a twinkle of an eye, everything disappeared, my body regained consciousness, and the room was no longer filled with light. Immediately, I jumped down from my bed and bowed my head to the ground to worship God Almighty. Saying HOLY HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD GOD OF HOST (3CE). It’s been three years and I am well and alive…Help me praise the Lord God Most High. LESSON TO LEARN: The bible says whosoever call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. My incessant psalm reading and prayers saved me during my trial. God Is Indeed Our Shelter In Times Of Trouble, Our Defender, Our Shield, Our Protector, Our Refuge & Fortress. If you’ve been blessed with my testimony, I encourage you to PROCLAIM GOD’S NAME by sharing it will all your friends, so that they can know and believe that GOD ALMIGHTY TRULY & REALLY EXISTS. By this you will be saving lots of lives. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 31, 2016
Christeety:
FOR CHRISTIANS: THIS WILL INTENSIFY YOUR RELATIONSHIP
WITH CHRIST.
FOR THOSE WHO DOUBTS IF GOD EXISTS: THIS WILL MAKE
YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD REALLY AND TRULY EXISTS.
I LIKE TO SHARE THIS TESTIMONY WITH YOU ALL SO THAT
YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT GOD TRULY EXISTS. I WRITE THIS
WITH TEARS FILLED EYES BECAUSE I STILL ASK MYSELF WHY
GOD CHOSE TO SAVE A SINNER LIKE ME.
Around 2013, during my Youth Service Year, I had my usual
afternoon nap, I suddenly found myself in a dream. In the dream,
I was faced with my Dad’s Elder Sister. She called out my full
names (first name and surname) and said I wasn’t going to live
to see the end of my service year.
Prior to the dream, I have this habit of reading psalms every now
& then. (Be it in the morning, on the motion, at a party, at night…
basically, anywhere). One thing I actually noticed was that I was
particularly fond of PSALM 91, I also noticed that anytime I got to
Psalm 91 vs 7-13 which says
VS 7 - A THOUSAND SHALL FALL AT MY SIDE, AND TEN
THOUSAND AT MY RIGHT HAND, BUT IT SHALL NOT COME
NIGH ME
VS 8 - ONLY WITH MINE EYES SHALL I BEHOLD AND SEE THE
REWARD OF THE WICKED
VS 9 - BECAUSE I HAVE MADE THE LORD, WHICH IS MY
REFUGE, EVEN THE MOST HIGH MY DWELLING PLACE
VS 10 -THERE SHALL NO EVIL BEFALL ME, NEITHER SHALL ANY
PLAQUE COME NEAR MY DWELLING
VS 11: FOR GOD SHALL GIVE HIS HOLY ANGELS CHARGE OVER
ME, TO KEEP ME IN ALL MY WAYS
VS 12: THEY SHALL BEAR ME UP IN THEIR HANDS, LEST I DASH
MY FOOT AGAINST A STONE
VS 13: I SHALL TREAD UPON THE LION AND THE ADDER, THE
YOUNG LION AND DRAGON WILL I TRAMPLE UNDER FEET.
Back to the dream, when the woman told me that I wasn’t going
to live to see the end of the service year. I started crying, begging
God that I don’t want to die. Suddenly, I found myself reciting
Psalm 91, surprisingly I started crying again when I got to verse
7-13(the said verse above). In fact, I repeated that verse
continuously.
All of a sudden, I found myself in my bedroom, with my back on
my bed and face up. (One thing worthy of note here is that, this
isn’t my usual style of sleeping. I usually sleep faced down)
I was pressed down, like I was being tied down by something (In
my mind I was like chai!!! They have gotten me…lol) I also
noticed that I couldn’t open my eyes. I tried opening my eyes but
a huge light was hindering me. At this point, two things were
happening, my body was heavy and my eyes couldn’t open.
Then suddenly I noticed that my eyes began to open. WHAT MY
EYES SAW WAS A BEHOLDING SIGHT. GOD IS INDEED
WONDERFUL. (Sobbing)
By the woman side, where the curtain usually is, I SAW SEVEN
ANGELS SIDE BY SIDE, STRETCHED FORTH THEIR HANDS
FORMED WITH LIGHT TOGETHER TOWARDS ME. The hands
joined together formed a light towards me. It was actually the
power of the light that pressed me down and prevented me from
opening my eyes. And I heard a loud voice. GOD CALLED MY
NAME. HE SAID ‘MY DAUGHTER, YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU
ASKED FOR IN YOUR DREAM, HERE ARE MY HOLY ANGELS
WATCHING GURAD OVER YOU. FEAR NOT.
After that statement, within a twinkle of an eye, everything
disappeared, my body regained consciousness, and the room
was no longer filled with light. Immediately, I jumped down from
my bed and bowed my head to the ground to worship God
Almighty. Saying HOLY HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD GOD OF HOST
(3CE).
It’s been three years and I am well and alive…Help me praise the
Lord God Most High.
LESSON TO LEARN:
The bible says whosoever call upon the name of the Lord shall be
saved. My incessant psalm reading and prayers saved me during
my trial.
God Is Indeed Our Shelter In Times Of Trouble, Our Defender, Our
Shield, Our Protector, Our Refuge & Fortress.
If you’ve been blessed with my testimony, I encourage you to
PROCLAIM GOD’S NAME by sharing it will all your friends, so that
they can know and believe that GOD ALMIGHTY TRULY &
REALLY EXISTS. By this you will be saving lots of lives.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
some still dont believe tthat angels are real

Mimo Mimo Mimo ni Oluwa Olorun awon omo Ogun
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 31, 2016
Christeety:
WITH CHRIST.
NIGH ME
REWARD OF THE WICKED
MY FOOT AGAINST A STONE
continuously.
WONDERFUL. (Sobbing)
(3CE).
Lord God Most High.
LESSON TO LEARN:
my trial.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
so hw fr? Hw about that ur aunty? Is she still alive? And hw do u rapport with her nw?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:31pm On May 31, 2016
Christeety:
WITH CHRIST.
NIGH ME
REWARD OF THE WICKED
MY FOOT AGAINST A STONE
continuously.
WONDERFUL. (Sobbing)
(3CE).
Lord God Most High.
LESSON TO LEARN:
my trial.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
God bless you for sharing.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:28pm On May 31, 2016
Christeety:
WITH CHRIST.
NIGH ME
REWARD OF THE WICKED
MY FOOT AGAINST A STONE
continuously.
WONDERFUL. (Sobbing)
(3CE).
Lord God Most High.
LESSON TO LEARN:
my trial.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

God loves us indeed. He protects us from our enemies and He makes our lives a testimony to those who do not believe in His Son Jesus Christ.

May God bless you for this testimony.
Remain blessed smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:30pm On May 31, 2016
Dan456:
Thank you CharlyG1 for your kind and encouraging response....thanks to Keneth4u205, Gudmuyis and temi4fash as well.

God bless

Thank you too Dan. God loves you.

Remain blessed smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chumz11: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2016
Please i need help on this,i had a dream last wk where I was sitting down n a man standing in front of me was telling me or rather teaching me about a woman who was seated right behind me with a very huge man.the teacher was telling me about d sorrows and pains of d woman,how she had a spirit husband who happened to b d man behind me beside her,d teacher also showed me tru somtin like a projector how d demon torments dis lady to d extent she sees him physically.After d teacher had finished d story,he told me dis woman must be free,as he said this I turned around to pray for d woman n I woke up with tongues in my mouth.please I hv bin troubled by this dream,can anyone tell me d meaning?do I hv a bond with spirit husbands?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
chumz11:
Please i need help on this,i had a dream last wk where I was sitting down n a man standing in front of me was telling me or rather teaching me about a woman who was seated right behind me with a very huge man.the teacher was telling me about d sorrows and pains of d woman,how she had a spirit husband who happened to b d man behind me beside her,d teacher also showed me tru somtin like a projector how d demon torments dis lady to d extent she sees him physically.After d teacher had finished d story,he told me dis woman must be free,as he said this I turned around to pray for d woman n I woke up with tongues in my mouth.please I hv bin troubled by this dream,can anyone tell me d meaning?do I hv a bond with spirit husbands?

God forbid. u don't have a bond with spirit husbands. if u look at the dream closely and ask God for understanding you will concur in ur spirit that what I say now is true.

1. you've been declared a deliverer by God to set the captives free.

2. the teacher is the holy spirit

3. there is someone you know who is in the condition. either you know her already or you will meet her.

4. God wants you to be an Intercessor for him.

when Im on my computer I'll say nite. but for now....just be strong in the power of his night and in the power above all powers. believe in God. also believe in ur self. its well. amen.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yes, Jesus actually does save, whether we are asleep or awake so long as we are ever concious of his presence, whatever state we are in.

I'd like to share an encounter I had two weeks back but for some reasons I have been holding back. I call it an encounter cos most times what we have and experience aren't mere dreams but occurrences that take place on other planes especially when we go to sleep.

I will only state the message I was given during this encounter which ended with me yelling and quite loudly too, "Jesus save me. Jesus save me" which he eventually did. In fact after that day I woke up to the realisation that indeed our very existence is a spiritual warfare.

I had(God alone knows how) been at the scene of an initiation wherever in space, how I got there, I have no idea. It was like my spirit man had been there not of its own free will. I was like a dummy, didn't quite know what has happening, that state ur in where you are been given orders and all u do is just nod in acceptance without even trying to put up afight! But hallelujah to the Lord most high who gave me back my senses just before it was my turn to go! My eyes were opened and I realized where I was and then I started to yell, Jesus save me, Jesus save me and at thesame time I was fleeing. They tried to come after me but some mighty power, of God I'm sure, restricted them and then I awoke still screaming "Jesus save me" at that instant I was in uttter shock, Jesus had indeed saved me from what I knew not of and the wiles of the wicked I never even could have fathomed.

Sharing this now, I believe I feel lighter in my spirit, I just figured the attack was as a result of my activeness on this section hence I decided not to share cos for every post and comment shared there is always an after encounter which some people on here have also rightly noticed but after reading up someone's post up there I decided to and let. the name of God be forver praised.

Now to my message, I started to pray abt this and asked the holy spirit why I was given such an encounter and what that place was all about. And he told me that is a place in the spiritual plane where people are initiated against their will. Now imagine this, I heard that and I felt bad, now one didn't have to conciously decide anymore but they're been forcefully taken, but why Lord! Well this is the result, he said, when people are spiritually lax and are not concious of their lives, spiritually and physically. By their everyday contacts, thoughts, concious and subconscious, words, deeds and actions, they let the enemy gain ground in their lives that gives room for such but those who are spiritually alert and always call on God, no matter what the enemy plans, God will always save them from it all.

Brethren I must stop here now. I have done my part but bro charlyG1, I also wanted to ask you if you ever come across something like that or know of such a situation where people are initiated outside of these planes??

I would really like to know but this is one memory verse I will like to add

II corinthians 10: 3 - 5 saying. "For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh. The weapon of our warfare is not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ!

Brethren let's be more spiritually alert, I beg of us. The day of the Lord commeth fast!

Shallom...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chumz11: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
nnamdiosu:

God forbid. u don't have a bond with spirit husbands. if u look at the dream closely and ask God for understanding you will concur in ur spirit that what I say now is true.

1. you've been declared a deliverer by God to set the captives free.

2. the teacher is the holy spirit

3. there is someone you know who is in the condition. either you know her already or you will meet her.

4. God wants you to be an Intercessor for him.

when Im on my computer I'll say nite. but for now....just be strong in the power of his night and in the power above all powers. believe in God. also believe in ur self. its well. amen.
thank u sir for your response.are there practical steps I must take to activate this?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by kuverah(f): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Good afternoon house. I first saw this thread two weeks ago when it was on page 119 and i started readind all through without commentin. This thread has realy opened my eyes and has changed me and also lifted my spirit in christ. I want to thank God 4 d life of great ppl that has contributed positively on dis thread ppl like CharlyG d op,Anas09, Oyelude, Superior, nnamdiosu and many odas i could'nt recal ur moniker, God bless n preserve u all. I want 2 share some of my childhood experience so dat i can get advice. When i was btw 4-6yrs i used 2 see my self floating when im sleeping i wil see my parent sleepin, iwill c my self at desame level wit d cielin fan n even outside n anytime this happen my spirit doesnt like, then iwil sudenly feel like i landed on d bed i wil even feel d pain of landin by force. I used 2 feel a hand slappin me and sometyms touchin me den d slap touch wil wake me up if i ask my mum she wil say she is nt one. My mum is a strng christain she believed wot i told her and we prayed abt it n evrytin cease up 2 this moment. Anoda experience was when my aunt dat used 2 stay wit us died. She died around 2am in a hospital n i slept someone was like wakin up i woke up and ask anoda aunt she is nt a one, den 4 d third tym she told me nt 2 sleep again. I went out 2 play wit our nebos children arnd 4am bc ppl has already gathered in our house 2console us . I saw only me she called my name n told me 2 follow her i innocently follow her cos i was arnd seven years then she disappeared i cal aunty aunty where are u den i continue playin with my friends. I once saw a dog change from white 2 brown immediately i gave him pap bt wot surprises me most is no one in our house saw d difference. D last one was when i was in pri 3. I was sick n icould hear my friends playin outside i wish in my heart 2 b amng dem den smtin tld me 2 cary dat bible n read i caried it n read bt dnt undastnd d english @ dat tym i instantly got healed i went 2 my mum jumpin tellin her wot happened. B4 d healin i could hear my parent talkin abt takin 2 d hospital cos d illness i jst worsenin. Sorry for d long post
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
kuverah:
Good afternoon house. I first saw this thread two weeks ago when it was on page 119 and i started readind all through without commentin. This thread has realy opened my eyes and has changed me and also lifted my spirit in christ. I want to thank God 4 d life of great ppl that has contributed positively on dis thread ppl like CharlyG d op,Anas09, Oyelude, Superior, nnamdiosu and many odas i could'nt recal ur moniker, God bless n preserve u all. I want 2 share some of my childhood experience so dat i can get advice. When i was btw 4-6yrs i used 2 see my self floating when im sleeping i wil see my parent sleepin, iwill c my self at desame level wit d cielin fan n even outside n anytime this happen my spirit doesnt like, then iwil sudenly feel like i landed on d bed i wil even feel d pain of landin by force. I used 2 feel a hand slappin me and sometyms touchin me den d slap touch wil wake me up if i ask my mum she wil say she is nt one. My mum is a strng christain she believed wot i told her and we prayed abt it n evrytin cease up 2 this moment. Anoda experience was when my aunt dat used 2 stay wit us died. She died around 2am in a hospital n i slept someone was like wakin up i woke up and ask anoda aunt she is nt a one, den 4 d third tym she told me nt 2 sleep again. I went out 2 play wit our nebos children arnd 4am bc ppl has already gathered in our house 2console us . I saw only me she called my name n told me 2 follow her i innocently follow her cos i was arnd seven years then she disappeared i cal aunty aunty where are u den i continue playin with my friends. I once saw a dog change from white 2 brown immediately i gave him pap bt wot surprises me most is no one in our house saw d difference. D last one was when i was in pri 3. I was sick n icould hear my friends playin outside i wish in my heart 2 b amng dem den smtin tld me 2 cary dat bible n read i caried it n read bt dnt undastnd d english @ dat tym i instantly got healed i went 2 my mum jumpin tellin her wot happened. B4 d healin i could hear my parent talkin abt takin 2 d hospital cos d illness i jst worsenin. Sorry for d long post
Welcome Brethren. Here is the congregation of God's people. May the Lord reveal Himself to you nd draw your closer r Himself.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
kuverah:
Welcome Brethren. Here is the congregation of God's people. May the Lord reveal Himself to you and draw your closer to Himself.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by kuverah(f): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Anas09:

Welcome Brethren. Here is the congregation of God's people. May the Lord reveal Himself to you and draw your closer to Himself. Thank u Anas for ur contribution, i didnt edit my post before posting it which will make it hard 2 read. In one of ur post u mentioned something about herdsmen invadin Enugu villages i was touched by what u said more especially where u sed d little flocks left should not be discourage but embrace Christ tightly. I stay in d north and there is one lie d devil has been using for years dat north is mainly muslims so dat our southern brethren will feel they are d only christians my dear there are large concentation of christians in d north i mean LARGE more especially north east not talkin abt middle belt. Terrorism started in d north because dey are afraid of our numbers like d way d Egytians are afraid of d Isrealites, though number doesnt matter but pls pray for d christian brethren in d north we need ur prayers let us identify as one body in Christ.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Christeety:
WITH CHRIST.
NIGH ME
REWARD OF THE WICKED
MY FOOT AGAINST A STONE
continuously.
WONDERFUL. (Sobbing)
(3CE).
Lord God Most High.
LESSON TO LEARN:
my trial.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Your font kept me from reading your post, thus robbed me of being blessed
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
dazzle101:
Yes, Jesus actually does save, whether we are asleep or awake so long as we are ever concious of his presence, whatever state we are in.

I'd like to share an encounter I had two weeks back but for some reasons I have been holding back. I call it an encounter cos most times what we have and experience aren't mere dreams but occurrences that take place on other planes especially when we go to sleep.

I will only state the message I was given during this encounter which ended with me yelling and quite loudly too, "Jesus save me. Jesus save me" which he eventually did. In fact after that day I woke up to the realisation that indeed our very existence is a spiritual warfare.

I had(God alone knows how) been at the scene of an initiation wherever in space, how I got there, I have no idea. It was like my spirit man had been there not of its own free will. I was like a dummy, didn't quite know what has happening, that state ur in where you are been given orders and all u do is just nod in acceptance without even trying to put up afight! But hallelujah to the Lord most high who gave me back my senses just before it was my turn to go! My eyes were opened and I realized where I was and then I started to yell, Jesus save me, Jesus save me and at thesame time I was fleeing. They tried to come after me but some mighty power, of God I'm sure, restricted them and then I awoke still screaming "Jesus save me" at that instant I was in uttter shock, Jesus had indeed saved me from what I knew not of and the wiles of the wicked I never even could have fathomed.

Sharing this now, I believe I feel lighter in my spirit, I just figured the attack was as a result of my activeness on this section hence I decided not to share cos for every post and comment shared there is always an after encounter which some people on here have also rightly noticed but after reading up someone's post up there I decided to and let. the name of God be forver praised.

Now to my message, I started to pray abt this and asked the holy spirit why I was given such an encounter and what that place was all about. And he told me that is a place in the spiritual plane where people are initiated against their will. Now imagine this, I heard that and I felt bad, now one didn't have to conciously decide anymore but they're been forcefully taken, but why Lord! Well this is the result, he said, when people are spiritually lax and are not concious of their lives, spiritually and physically. By their everyday contacts, thoughts, concious and subconscious, words, deeds and actions, they let the enemy gain ground in their lives that gives room for such but those who are spiritually alert and always call on God, no matter what the enemy plans, God will always save them from it all.

Brethren I must stop here now. I have done my part but bro charlyG1, I also wanted to ask you if you ever come across something like that or know of such a situation where people are initiated outside of these planes??

II corinthians 10: 3 - 5 saying. "For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh. The weapon of our warfare is not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ!

Brethren let's be more spiritually alert, I beg of us. The day of the Lord commeth fast!

Shallom...
Praise God for his prompt interventions. Except the Lord watches over a city, the labour in vane that watches over it. The Lord is our Keeper especially when we are asleep. Thank God for victory.

Brethren, there are powers militating against the children of God here. Let's be more prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gonfreecs: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hi guys. Am new here and I just came across this thread and was really interested. I had this weird dream overnight and in my dream, a female friend of mine gave me a gift and told me not to open it yet. I was shocked in the dream and I was telling her am surprised she got me something. She replied and told me she always had it in mind to give me this specific gift. I opened the gift after she had left and realized it was a replica of my favorite shirt. I don't know if it means something or just some random dream because the girl in the dream will never give unless she feels or thinks it is important.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
kallmemrB:
bro what Abt Abraham that lies that Sarai was his sister? There's a reason we sometimes don't understand

Rom15v4 - For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

People and prophet who have gone before us, have done some mistakes, but God overlook it, and may not count it, because HE is Kind and Merciful.

Some of them did wrong because they had no law only following morality. Some having law still did wrong because they walking with old covenant of animal sacrifice and ceremonial laws of cleansing.

But some of their ignorant action should not be a template for us, Christ is our yardstick that why we are called Christian. The people of old dont readily have the Holy Ghost as we have it.

And to expand Abraham action he did not lied saying Sarah was his sister, she is actually his half sister - Gen 11 gave the account. He did tell truth but half.

Imagine what would have happen, if Jesus had denied being the Messiah in from of Pilate?
Only God what next, after Pilate overruled the judgement.

Remember what Jesus say about us:
Matt11v11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Now seeing that much (Holiness) is committed to us, much is expected Matt5v48
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
All is well..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
dazzle101:

Shallom...

Hello Dazzle101..
May you continue to dazzle your enemies in Jesus Name.. Amen.
I thank God for giving you the boldness to speak up. God shall reward you for it.

Your post is totally on point and your question about people being initiated- the answer is YES. It depends.

I once had a revelation(at age 13) I shared here of how some of my friends and some other people were captured by two fierce demons.
They tied them up in chains and put them on a long queue as they marched forward weeping and begging.
The demons continued mocking them and beating them. They said they were taking them to the evil forest.

Then one of the demons told the other that they had to come and capture me or else i would later come and rescue the people they had captured.

To cut the story short.. These two demons captured me and I kept struggling to free myself from their grip. I woke up panting.

But later in the revelation, I was shown satan sitting on a throne and we were told to bow before him or else we would be taken to the evil forest and we must kneel in the center of the forest inside a pentagram symbol, looked like a big white star symbol...

The truth about people being initiated in the spiritual is very deep. I would have to expatiate on that at another time.
But it so happens that if your spirit is weak, it will be easier for demons to mess with you.
The initiation process actually starts from the mind.
These revelations are actually things that take place in the spirit realm. They are real.

A person can only be initiated when he/she is living a life full of sin and worldy pleasures.
If you are strong in the Spirit, demons will try to come against you but they won't succeed.

Though there have been cases of people being abducted by aliens (demons). This is a controversial fact. There are lots of things demons and fallen angels are currently doing in secret that the world doesn't know about.
But by the grace of God these things will be exposed.

I will discuss about this later during the weekend.

God bless you dear.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 02, 2016
CharlyG1:

Hello Dazzle101..
May you continue to dazzle your enemies in Jesus Name.. Amen.
I thank God for giving you the boldness to speak up. God shall reward you for it.

Your post is totally on point and your question about people being initiated- the answer is YES. It depends.

I once had a revelation(at age 13) I shared here of how some of my friends and some other people were captured by two fierce demons.
They tied them up in chains and put them on a long queue as they marched forward weeping and begging.
The demons continued mocking them and beating them. They said they were taking them to the evil forest.

Then one of the demons told the other that they had to come and capture me or else i would later come and rescue the people they had captured.

To cut the story short.. These two demons captured me and I kept struggling to free myself from their grip. I woke up panting.

But later in the revelation, I was shown satan sitting on a throne and we were told to bow before him or else we would be taken to the evil forest and we must kneel in the center of the forest inside a pentagram symbol, looked like a big white star symbol...

The truth about people being initiated in the spiritual is very deep. I would have to expatiate on that at another time.
But it so happens that if your spirit is weak, it will be easier for demons to mess with you.
The initiation process actually starts from the mind.
These revelations are actually things that take place in the spirit realm. They are real.

A person can only be initiated when he/she is living a life full of sin and worldy pleasures.
If you are strong in the Spirit, demons will try to come against you but they won't succeed.

Though there have been cases of people being abducted by aliens (demons). This is a controversial fact. There are lots of things demons and fallen angels are currently doing in secret that the world doesn't know about.
But by the grace of God these things will be exposed.

I will discuss about this later during the weekend.

God bless you dear.

Amennnn and God Bless you too bro Charles.

Oh, I see, so things like this really happen and little does the world of man know? I just thank God for revealing their wickedness at intervals. Please I am patiently waiting to read more on this from you, thank you. As for demon/alien abduction, I once watched a movie documentary about a woman whose 8year old daughter was taken in the middle off the night but no one seemed to believe her. And to date the said child is never been found, now how real can this get, God help us.

I have once had an exchange with an atheist on this thread and that night when I slept I saw something like this: I can't call it a dream, it looked very real and this has bothered me for a while cos I do not know what it's about. It seemed I was looking through the hole on a door knob and I saw two women, sitting facing each other, it seemed one was being either instructed or initiated by the one in front, I don't know, I was just observing and interestingly I discovered the one in front looked like one of those indian,chinese/budhist god and she had this smirk on her face(like she knew someone was peeking/watching them and that's exactly what they wanted to happen), she had certain symbol on her head,it's a popular symbol associated with the world today and that some of those illuminati artists use a lot in their videos, but I was not allowed to see it properly. I did see it but upon waking up it totally left my memory(why, I don't know) her arms were outstretched and she was sitting with her legs folded as they do on the ground. But for some reason, before I could make any sense of what was happening, the scene went off and I woke up and started to pray: got this message :this is an initiation going on that can affect not just the one under the spell but the keen observer(which was me peeping from the door hole) and that's why God had refused me seeing anymore, which I was thankful for. I was also made to understand this happened as a result of engaging a particular atheist here who also doubles as an agent of satan.

CharlyG1 pls can you throw more light on this encounter, it happened over a month now but has bothered me for that long cos I have not the answers what was really going on, what the process would have led to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 256
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.