Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (810032 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=gadegunle post=46345030][/quote]
Praise God. Satan's best tactic is to hide behind people around us and hit hard at us, we attack our fellow men who are but stooges inin the hands of Satan, instead of Satan. And when you fight the man you see instead of Satan you don't see, you loose the battle. because, when he is done using one person, he will pick up someone else to use, and on and on it goes.
And, fighting Satan is not even our responsibility, our responsibility is obeying God. When we obey the word of God and flush ourselves of anger, hate, bitterness, maliciousness and unforgiveness, we cripple Satan. For these are Satan's seed which he plants in us, as long as we allow these seeds grow and bear fruits in us, we can't win agaisnt Satan. It's not easy to let these go, that's becos the person hurting you is still hurting you. But, this is where Grace comes in.

From now henceforth, face the real enemy by obeying Jehovah and he will fight your battles. When we disobey we distance ourselves from God, rendering him incapacitated to fight for us.

Someone may say, "But he is an All Powerful God, he shd be able to fight". Yes, He is an All Powerful God who put laws in place, and even Him 'The Just God' can't break those laws, that's why when you break them, you are on your own.
If he who has power over all things, will not break his own laws, what do you think will happen to you if you break those laws?

May God help us to understand Him and walk with Him and for Him according to the prescribed instructions.
You are a Winner.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Let me share what the Holy Spirit told me on Sunday.

I went to bed on Saturday angry, very angry to say the least, because of the beheading of a saint in Kano. I woke up angry and went to church. I couldn't concentrate in church, I had to bow my head and asked God for help so that I won't just be in that service for nothing.
The Holy Spirit said to me, after service wait.
So, I waited, when everyone had left, I went to the alter and sat down. Immediately inclosed my eyes and switched off from the natural realm, I heard Him say;

"Watch your heart with all diligence, for out of it comes the issues of Life".

He reminded me his words in Revelations

Good News Translation Revelation 6:9-11 Then the Lamb broke open the fifth seal. I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been killed because they had proclaimed God's word and had been faithful in their witnessing. They shouted in a loud voice, “Almighty Lord, holy and true! How long will it be until you judge the people on earth and punish them for killing us?” Each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the complete number of other servants and believers were killed, as they had been.

He said to me, the Battle going on right now, is the battle against your mind. Watch out for Anger, Maliciousness, bitterness and unforgiveness against these people. You win with LOVE not with hate. They hate, you can't hate or you'll be like them. Forgive.
When you allow hurt to eat you up, you will be vengeful, and you get vengeful, I will have no choice but to step backWard. Satan is just acting out a script.
The Saint has returned home, she has joined the others beneath the alter. The enemy didn't do her anything wrong, but they thought they have an upper hand, but no, they don't.
Let no unforgiveness be found in you. Your heart is the seat of the Holy Spirit, dont liter it with bitterness.

There and then, I asked the Holy Spirit to help me purge my heart from all bitterness. Today, am free.
I actually feel sorry for those who did that against God's own. With tears I prayed that God shd forgive the man who did the beheading, let God not hold it against him.

Now I understand why Christ on the cross said, forgive them for they know not what they do.

So, don't let anger or unforgiveness have a hold over you.

We have Won over Satan.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
dazzle101:
@ CharlyG1 sir, my quote is pending grin I have been awaiting the answer about some days now...

God bless you!

Dazzle dear.. So sorry. I haven't forgotten about it. I'm just having a very tight schedule at the moment, urgent things I need to take care of.

But I'll be free this week and I'll share on the topic.
Thanks for the reminder.

God bless you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
CharlyG1:

Dazzle dear.. So sorry. I haven't forgotten about it. I'm just having a very tight schedule at the moment, urgent things I need to take care of.

But I'll be free this week and I'll share on the topic.
Thanks for the reminder.

God bless you smiley

It's alright bro Charles, I can understand the work pressure, lol! Thank you so much as I patiently await your post..

God bless you too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TeenaMay(f): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
TeenaMay:
Brethren peace be unto you. I am having serious issues with anger,malice,unforgiveness,hate and envy.how do you hear God?how do you discern the voice of the holy spirit?

As long as you are Saved and the Blood of Jesus cleanseth you, all you have to do is pray in your chosen secret place, that god should take the old nature away from you and give you sanctification of the heart[soul] and spirit. All that you've listed above is natural for human being to do, its part of us and not peculiar to you alone, but the cleansing power of Christ unto sanctification of the heart is what we need to overcome that sinful nature.

When we are saved, God forgives our wrong doing, yes we dont wish to sin anymore, but there tendencies to sin because our inner-man is still sinful, unregenerated [Roman7:15-20].

The solution is to pray and asked God for cleansing from natural tendencies to sin [aka Adamic Nature]

Then dont concentrate much on what makes you do the above, rather focus on God for total cleansing. when you see the victory, then press onward in prayer for Holy Ghost Baptism, Only Him can secure our total victory as we submit to His will.

Bonus below study and pray over the promises and will of God for all His children:
Verse25: Salvation
Verse26: Sanctification
Verse27: Holy Ghost Baptism

Ezekiel 36:25-27
25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
TeenaMay:
Brethren peace be unto you. I am having serious issues with anger,malice,unforgiveness,hate and envy.how do you hear God?how do you discern the voice of the holy spirit?
The questions in last part Analice107, oyeludef, superior1, nnamdiosu, dazzle101, temi4fash et'al will be here in soon Bro CharlyG1 is busy but will add to it, if he inspired to.

====
God deal with us all in different way and manner,for me it (i) A soft inner thought (ii) A urge and sense of responsibility: to do something (iii) A leading into the scripture that dearly speak to my present need or challenges

Although is still missed it sometimes.

Discerning the voice f the God is left for individual to discover by ourselves. But voice from the Scripture na him sure pass

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 5:46am On Jun 08, 2016
TeenaMay:

hi dear. first of all i'm gonna tell u the truth. it aint easy initially to fight against anger, malice unforgiveness and hate, BUT T'S POSSIBLE.

1. you have to ask God to help u forgive the person.

2. there is a reason Christ said pray for ur enemies. YOU CANT BE PRAYING FOR SOMEONE AND STILL BE HATING OR BE ANGRY WITH THE PERSON AT THE AME TIME. the moment someone hurts me. i just start interceding for the person. try it. it works. pray for them. cover them with the blood. intercede for them. you'll see the hate and hurt melting like ice block in kano sun.

then for the ur second question.......
discerning the voice of the holy spirit takes patience, experience and the initial willingness to obey (right from the on set), and most especially constant reading of the word of God

PATIENCE; it takes time to differentiate the holy spirit's voice from your own thoughts. (that's one of the problems new converts eager to serve God face). just continue praying and asking God to teach you to know his voice.

EXPERIENCE: you cant achieve any good thing over night. the more you act on the voice that gives you peace when you obey, the more you keep on getting familar with hs voice. it took time for a wife to discern her husband's voice on the phone. constant listenng to it helped her to be able to now identify his voice even in her sleep.

READING THE WORD: The more you read the word of God, THE MORE YOU KNOW GOD, HIS THOUGHTS, HIS WILL, HIS LIKES ETC. SO WHEN YOU HEAR THE HOLY SPIRIT'S VOICE......IT BEGINS TO BECOME FAMILIAR TO YOU.e.g if you read the book of 1st cor 13, 1-13, the book of 1st john etc, they took strongly on love and forgiveness. the next time someone offends you and you fel like hating the person but you hear a voice inside saying forgive and overlook, YOU IMMEDIATELY KNOW THAT THIS MUST BE THE VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU READ IN THE BIBLE. wink. infact this is one of the major ways you can discern the holy spirit's voice. HIS VOICE WILL NEVER EVER CONTRADICT THE WORD OF GOD. voices of peace, love, forgiveness, obedience, sacrifice, etc comes from him. its well. God loves you teena
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TeenaMay(f): 6:38am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2016
TeenaMay:
Thanks so much.May God bless you @Goodmuyis@Nnamdiosu.

you welcome dear
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
GoodMuyis:

The questions in last part Analice107, oyeludef, superior1, nnamdiosu, dazzle101, temi4fash et'al will be here in soon Bro CharlyG1 is busy but will add to it, if he inspired to.

====
God deal with us all in different way and manner,for me it (i) A soft inner thought (ii) A urge and sense of responsibility: to do something (iii) A leading into the scripture that dearly speak to my present need or challenges

Discerning the voice f the God is left for individual to discover by ourselves. But voice from the Scripture na him sure pass
First off, I will say pick "How To Be Led By Holy Spirit" by Kenneth E Hagin and read.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
GoodMuyis:

====

First off, I will say pick "How To Be Led By Holy Spirit" by Kenneth E Hagin and read.

To hear God, you have the word of God richly in you. He will never speak to you outside of his words.
He decides how and when to speak to you, all you do is being sensitive to the spirit.

WAR ROOM is a movie to have. If you want to win, "DO NOT FIGHT THE ENEMY ON HIS TERMS", take him away from his turf, decide the arena, dont give him what he has given him. When he comes with hate, and you are there ready to give him back hate, the you have got what's got. Give him what he doesn't have. LOVE Him. I never believed I could sincerely feel love and compassion for the Muslims who beheaded. God's Saints. Maybe because, Christ told me, she has passed on and joined the souls beneath the alter in Revelation 6:9-11.

They did her no harm at all. It's only us living who see it differently. Get that anger away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
TeenaMay:
Beloved, those are what I call the Fiery Darts of Satan.
Anger leads to hate, hate leads to maliciousness, and maliciousness leads unforgiveness. It's a clan. The most dangerous part of all these is that, if you harbour all these radicals, you are in deep shit. Your state is far worst than the person you are holding down. Let go.
If you want to win this war, you must be willing to give up your rights. "PRIDE". Check all the darts, they are engineered by pride. All of them.
Ask yourself this question. WHO IS MY ENEMY? SATAN OR MAN? if you can answer that, then from there you will know who or how to Chanel your Holy anger.
If you see man, any man at all as your enemy, you'll NEVER Win that battle. But, if you identify the thieve who hides behind people and throws fiery darts at you, as the real enemy, then you know, you have taken a first step to victory.

When you Identify your real enemy, then you need to know his war strategy, master them and use yours not his against him. The Fiery Darts of anger, bitterness, maliciousness, hate etc are his weapons, don't use them. Use peace, love, care, prayers, (not prayers for them to die. You can't give life, you have no right to take it, whether by wishing or otherwise).

When he opened my mind, I saw what Satan is hiding behind those muslims and making them do, and the consequences of their actions. I broke down and cried. I really cried because, I can't reach them, and if you tried, they kill. Satan has Locked his victims up, and it breaks my heart that I can't reach them. I pray, sincerely for God's grace upon them.

Look beyond that person hurting you, someone is behind him, you can't fight that 'someone' with physical weapons. You are flesh, he is spirit.
Besides, the battle is not even yours.

I got an understanding of what a Centurion said here;
Matthew 8:9 For I also am a man subject to authority, with soldiers subject to me. And I say to one, Go, and he goes; and to another, Come, and he comes; and to my slave, Do this, and he does it.

In the realm of the spirit, laws are kept. Everyone knows their place. It's not like on Earth.
In the spirit realm, Jesus is the FINAL, ABSOLUTE, AND SUPREME AUTHORITY. if He says go, demons go, no fights, no resistance.
Go is go.
But you can't use that power which he transfered to believers according to John 1:12 But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the authority (power, privilege, right) to become the children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name
We have this power, but be able to use this power, take up what is Jesus'.

Ask yourself, is there Anger, bitterness, maliciousness, unforgiveness in Christ? If your answer is no, then you have no business accommodating satanic darts. Get rid of them, by asking for GRACE, and willingly surrendering to Christ's and trusting that he can fight those people hurting you in ways you can never even imagine. Try not to put yourself in a position where stuff could arise. Avoid situations. Make afford to ignore, walk away.

IT'S VERY HARD, YES. BUT NO ONE SAYS IT'LL BE EASY. BUT TRUST CHRIST.

If some one hurts you and you are asking for vengeance, while your own obedience is not complete, don't waste your time, you and the person hurting you are in the same boat.

And, why shd you be envious of anyone? What he or she has, you can have. It's hard work and a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
TeenaMay:

Good evening to you madam,

God bless and increase you.

These question you asked is a very diverse question that as so many answers depending on the individual.

Everybody was once like at one time at the other so its ok to ask.

But in these situation you are in, You would have what i call a noisy spirit. before u crucify me, When the lord speaks he speaks in a very low and cool way that if you are not conversant with it, you might actually not pick it or know self. But because he loves us so very much, he then talks to us in our dreams that is why most times we usually do a lot dreaming because at that time, you cannot miss it all things been equal.

How then do you knw when God speaks?

1, he would not contradict his word as a lot of people has already said.

2. He witness with your spirit like you just that these is God

3. in a still small voice.

and so many other ways, A scripture could just drop in to your heart and like that..

These i typed are actually the basic, you have to find how God communicates with you.

Some people with ministry gifts have some other ways God communicates with them, not because there are special but because of the ministry gift they possess.

Now for to overcome these your challenge,

1. you dont place people on high pedestal.

2. you see people as imperfect

3. you are contended with what you have ( dont look at the people who have gone ahead of you, Look at the guys who never reach you and you would have many reasons to be happy and give thanks.)

4. You create a mindset that the sky is so large for different birds to fly without touching one another. that as these person time as come my own time will come and it will be better and more glorious that his. that my expectations would not be cut short.

5. look for bible reference reflecting God provision for your in capabilities and quote and profess them to your life everyday.

Now if these and many other things that is written here does not work, I will suggest your begin to consider waiting upon the lord for sometimes cos it might be a deliverance case.

Shalom

i hope i didnt too much sha
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
@analice107 That movie "War Room" is one every christian should watch, I love it so much.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
trueking:
@analice107 That movie "War Room" is one every christian should watch, I love it so much.
Every Christian. You want to win your battles? Define your enemy.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TeenaMay(f): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Peritus(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 09, 2016
TeenaMay:
The best way to discard the spirit of envy and jealousness is to learn to celebrate God, learn to celebrate yourself, no matter your position and how insignificant your progress may be.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2016
TeenaMay:
We baby christians that refuse to grow,may God help us.tnks everyone for the wise words,encouragement and spiritual guidance.

You are growing but you might not just be growing as the rate you wish to.

which is understandably..

Its a phase. staying too long in that phase is where the problem is?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anoti1(m): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2016
I've just finished reading through all 126 pages and I feel blessed and spirit filled. To CharlyG1, analice107, Goodmuyis, JMG1 and evry1 whose posts have blessed me deeply, i say thank you and keep up the good work. God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chumz11: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
I'm reading a book by Kenneth Hagin called the triumphant church and I've been blessed spiritually,i dreamt yesterday afternoon that I was in a house with my husband he was chatting with some pple I don't know but it seems I knew them in the dream.i walked into a room where 2 ladies were chatting with my husband,he left d room and I was alone with these ladies suddenly I sensed something wasn't right n I looked @ d ladies and saw their faces had a black and red mask covering their faces.Immediately I began to pray with boldness I left d room and went all around dat house praying in tongues .the ladies fell and I started singing what a mighty God,starting singing a song I don't know physically or even remember now.then I woke up.i was so tired and weak,my throat felt so dry I had to rush n drink water.can anyone shed more insight for me?i hardly dream in the afternoon so this is strange to me
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chumz11: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Before I slept I had done a pregnancy urine test and it was negative so I slept saddened cuz I tot my time to conceive had come n was expecting a positive result only to c negative
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
chumz11:
Before I slept I had done a pregnancy urine test and it was negative so I slept saddened cuz I tot my time to conceive had come n was expecting a positive result only to c negative
Don't be sad my dear, at the appointed time you will take in, but I feel its a message, maybe you have a war to fight, dreams are usually messages, decoding the message is where the challenge is sometimes, I believe more experienced folks here would shed more light.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
chumz11:
I'm reading a book by Kenneth Hagin called the triumphant church and I've been blessed spiritually,i dreamt yesterday afternoon that I was in a house with my husband he was chatting with some pple I don't know but it seems I knew them in the dream.i walked into a room where 2 ladies were chatting with my husband,he left d room and I was alone with these ladies suddenly I sensed something wasn't right n I looked @ d ladies and saw their faces had a black and red mask covering their faces.Immediately I began to pray with boldness I left d room and went all around dat house praying in tongues .the ladies fell and I started singing what a mighty God,starting singing a song I don't know physically or even remember now.then I woke up.i was so tired and weak,my throat felt so dry I had to rush n drink water.can anyone shed more insight for me?i hardly dream in the afternoon so this is strange to me
be thankful the battle has been won...but you and ur husband should try praying against all demonic visitors.....

Sometimes when you don't have the full zeal to pray,just sing worship songs and adore the Almighty God

Also always wait on The Lord with Habbakukk 2:3
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Anoti1:
I've just finished reading through all 126 pages and I feel blessed and spirit filled. To... evry1 whose posts have blessed me deeply, i say thank you and keep up the good work. God bless you all

you try oo, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Anoti1:
I've just finished reading through all 126 pages and I feel blessed and spirit filled. To CharlyG1, analice107, Goodmuyis, JMG1 and evry1 whose posts have blessed me deeply, i say thank you and keep up the good work. God bless you all
Brother,getting yourself to read from page1-126 is God leading you to teach and bless you and am happy you have which you have confessed. I pray that the Lord will uphold,uplift,bless you richly with all you have read on here and make you a vessel for His power filled with treasures for His Glory.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juleedear(f): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
nnamdiosu:

come on sister we both know what it means na. most times we are too scared to understanding our dreams Becos we fear the meaning. Lol.
anyway this is the interpretation. anytime God has a major work for kings or great prophets in the Bible.....he sends someone to anoint them. eg David, Elisha, Solomon etc. been annionted in the dream signifies the becoming of a very important ministry or job to God so, congrats my sister. you just got employed by God. Lol. your duty now is to consentrate your self now to him.

wait on him and be asking him, father what do u desire I do for you.

know that now ur different from even either believers. in the sense that a responsibility is now given to you.

understand that this your ministry night not start now. David waited for 38 years. so just wait for him . don't rush him or yourself. wen its time he will reveal it clearly to you. relax. he normally starts training his servants first. so be prepared for training.

NOTE: an announcement was also broadcasted in the enemie's camp too that you just got annionted. so don't be surprised if fine boys, gentle and caring start coming ur way. that's the devils main weapon for believers. but.....Becos he failed in Jesus case, devil will fail in Urs. just be strong in the power of his might. I pray for you. juleedear won't fail God like saul did. you shall fufill your destiny and ministry in Jesus name. shout a big amen honey. let me hear it from here.
Amen and Amen. Am married for your info. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anoti1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
JMG1:

Brother,getting yourself to read from page1-126 is God leading you to teach and bless you and am happy you have which you have confessed. I pray that the Lord will uphold,uplift,bless you richly with all you have read on here and make you a vessel for His power filled with treasures for His Glory.

Amen. Thank you brother. Its all by His grace
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chumz11: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
kallmemrB:
be thankful the battle has been won...but you and ur husband should try praying against all demonic visitors.....

Sometimes when you don't have the full zeal to pray,just sing worship songs and adore the Almighty God

Also always wait on The Lord with Habbakukk 2:3
ok sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.