Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809628 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gadegunle(f): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
nnamdiosu:

hi gadegunle. i sense strongly a satanic conspiration to drive you from your matrimonial home. Its a very very serious prayer. But dont be alarm. Behold, the lamb of Judah has overcomed and made you more than a conqueror. oya its time to do your own vigil. 1-1. i suggest two things strongly.
1. midnight praise and worship.
2. read the psalms, especially psalm 2, 4, 5 and 7. if God be for gadegunle, who can be against her??

no one.

Good afternoon thanks alot my brother.You are very right because it has been happening for 4yrs now.Infact last year June I saw the spirit of witchcraft planting something in our living room but I couldnt stop her.Then I was heavily pregnant and i couldnt do serious vigil.
This june again she came but the scenerio is differnt cos she couldnt enter our flat and I stood up to confront her and she left in anger.
I have been doing midnite praise n prayer for some time now and I believe God stopped her that night.
The following night I saw a lady in my bed and I commanded her to leave in Jesus name.Infact I made sure she stepped out of our flat in d dream
I would not stop until my testimony is permanent.
God has sent good people to me to enlighten on how to fight without losing the battle again like the previous years.

May God bless u richly for ur counsel.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gadegunle(f): 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Join me singing' Part 1

O Victory in Jesus my Saviour, forever
He sought me and bought me
With His redeeming Blood
He love ere, I knew Him
And all my love is due Him
He plunge me to victory
Beneath the cleansing flood
======

It seem the Holy Ghost is using someone to pray for your family [praying in tongues]. The prayer alerting and strengthen you, Victory to sure.

Singing part 2

It shall be permanent 2x
what the Lord hath done for you
It shall be permanent

All hail Yahweh!

But dont relent, keep on firing, yea

Amen oooo In Jesus mighty name,my victory is sure since I discovered the wonderful people on this thread my eyes have been opened to alot of things.
I really appreciate you and everyone here may Gods fire continue to burn.
For years now the Devil n his agents really tormented me but now God is fighting for me the reverse is the case.
May God be with you too.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
WHR is bro Fischer77? Meanwhile I ve been following silently. God bless everyone

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
gadegunle:

Good afternoon thanks alot my brother.You are very right because it has been happening for 4yrs now.Infact last year June I saw the spirit of witchcraft planting something in our living room but I couldnt stop her.Then I was heavily pregnant and i couldnt do serious vigil.
This june again she came but the scenerio is differnt cos she couldnt enter our flat and I stood up to confront her and she left in anger.
I have been doing midnite praise n prayer for some time now and I believe God stopped her that night.
The following night I saw a lady in my bed and I commanded her to leave in Jesus name.Infact I made sure she stepped out of our flat in d dream
God has sent good people to me to enlighten on how to fight without losing the battle again like the previous years.

AMEN MA. THANKS
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hello guys...
I promised to share this topic on revealing the hidden works of darkness- How they operate.

There are things that we cannot know, it isn’t meant for us to know everything. This is what we classify as mysteries. But sometimes God reveals some mysteries to us as ‘Revelations’.
With these revelations and the word of God, we are able to streamline our prayers better and overcome certain difficulties in our lives through the Name of Jesus Christ.

This topic will be lengthy and will be split into different parts covering the operations of
1. Witches/Wizards/False Prophets
2. Demons/Aliens
3. Fallen Angels
I will start on the first- Witches, Wizards, False Prophets.
Quick word of prayer: Oh Lord anoint the ears and eyes of your children. May they see with their hearts and understand with Your Mind. I soak them all in the blood of Jesus Christ. In Jesus Name. Amen.

There are various levels of demonic activity in the spirit realm.
Starting from the
1. Mini soldiers/agents (witches, wizards & false prophets)
2. Foot soldiers (demons)
3. Fallen angels
These guys are all connected and one cannot work very effectively without the other.

THE WITCHES/WIZARDS/FALSE PROPHETS

The work of the witches and wizards work is usually to pollute men/women with demons (they initiate them into witchcraft). Then these demons can now wreck havoc into men’s lives. So their work is to start the introduction of demons into people’s lives.
Also, they use sex as a weapon to destroy the destinies of men and women.

The witches are usually in groups and they know each other very well in the physical realm. They are full of pretence and act like they do not know themselves when they meet.
These agents of darkness are bit of less harmful and deadly. To a spirit filled Christian, they’re not much threat. But to a person weak in spirit, they are deadly.

I remember while I was in boarding school SS2. A friend of mine told me he suspected two girls to be witches in his classroom. The moment I saw them, I asked him how he knew and he said he always felt disturbed in his spirit each time he was around them.
I wasn’t surprised. I encouraged him and told him how these witches worked against humans. To my surprise, most nights while I slept. These same girls would approach me in my dream and get into a fight with me. At this period, I wasn’t strong spiritually. My defence had been taken. I had exposed myself to sexual fantasies and lustful attractions in the physical by one of these same girls.

Witches usually entice Godly men with sex to rip off their spiritual defence. Once they succeed at this, they’ll attack the man successfully. This is the same method they use against most Pastors and Men of God.
When these witches came in my dream, I overcame them at one time but they came again and this time they defeated me.

It is dangerous to fight a spiritual war if you are still living in sin at that time.

The girls started glancing at me in the physical realm and gave me hard stares all the time. I knew this wasn’t a physical fight. I grew angry in my spirit and I went back to God.
The work of witches and wizards also lie in tearing down homes (families). I’ll share an incident on this later.

There is need to be careful of whom you harbour in your home.

I remember an incident that happened while I was about 16 years old. We (My family) had a family friend who usually stayed with us during the school holidays. He was younger than I was and we attended the same boarding school. He was my school son.

One very night in my house, we were asleep. We slept on the same bed. I had a prophetic dream where I was given a blessing. The dream was so spiritually powerful that it made me smile while dreaming, I was given a blessing. As I was gradually waking up (drifting from the unconscious to the conscious state), I saw a shining golden object in my palm. This was real. I actually saw a golden shining mystifying object.
As I was about to close my palm (closing the palm actually meant I had received this gift), the boy sleeping beside me suddenly turned and grabbed it out of my hand.
Then I came into conscious state and looked at the boy. He was pretending to be asleep. I was quite furious. I shook him hard, woke him up and asked him why he shook my hand. He didn’t reply. I asked him again, he didn’t reply. I asked him ‘Did you shake my hand’? He said yes.
He said he never used to really sleep at night. I was angry but I began having my suspicions about him.

On another night while we slept, he was beside me. I was in dreamland when I felt an electrifying current pass through my entire body. I got up quickly and hit the boy. As I hit him I said ‘I’ve got it’! I didn’t really know what happened then but my father saw everything. That very time, my dad was checking up on us when he saw the boy deliberately place his hand on top of me. He was trying to do a demonic transference into me. But I thank God for the Holy Spirit who blocked that from happening. Though I do not know why I said ‘I’ve got it’. I wasn’t in my conscious state but it was the Holy Ghost who alerted my spirit man to defend my body.
My dad called me aside that night and told me to be careful. The grandparents of the boy had actually initiated the boy into wizardry and the boy had in turn initiated one of his sisters.

From that moment on, I kept my distance far from him.

The works of these witches/wizards is to transfer demons into people either via sex, deception, satanic food, witchcraft manipulations (when they sleep beside you) etc. These are their usual methods and the reason is to pollute a person, to draw them to Satan and to destroy their God given destiny. They also steal blessings and exchange the destinies of men and women.

Some stronger witches and wizards are given tasks to be spies in selected churches. They would come into a powerful church to try to bring the man of God down. They would also spread lies, gossips and bring quarrels within the church members. Their goal is to break that church down and if one witch cannot achieve this particular task, another witch will be assigned to that task.

When witches want to attack a church, they attack the strongest ministry first in that particular church. It may be the Choir ministry that brings down the presence of God via praises and worship and connect people to the Spirit of God. Witches realize this and may enter into the church wanting to join the choir department, so doing this will make it easier to get the job done. It could be any department.
The moment the prayer life or activities of a church is gradually declining, the Head pastor and the leaders of that church must realize that foreign demonic and witchcraft powers have crept into the church and they must increase the level of their prayer life.

Though, for every true church of God an angel is assigned there to guard the church.
The Primary work of witches/wizards is to usher in demons to wreck havocs in peoples lives, even in the church.
But when the angel of a church is on guard, no demon will be able to enter into that church.
The only way a demon can enter that church or wreck havoc in that church is by using a witch to sneak in and cause a pollution within the congregation. This is where the witch comes in. The witch or wizard will stir pollution (sin), there will be an increase of sin, especially sexual sin.
The witch or wizard may even succeed in fornicating with the Head Pastor or the leaders of the church. This act will displease God and cause spiritual pollution which will make the angel of God go away.

Unholiness will make the angel go away. When the church is exposed to sin; when there is too much sexual sins, lies, hypocrisy etc., even amongst the pastor and leaders, then demons will come into that church. Unless the church returns to God, they will be open to attacks for satan and demons.

Also, people should be careful when they enter into the house of God. Do not utter evil in your heart against a person. Do not gossip or spread rumours. Such acts are subtle demon methods of bringing enmity inside the church to bring discord among the people of God.
Such acts inside the church is demon influenced and stinks of subtle Witchcraft activities.

Witches/Wizards also attack individuals at night. Sometimes a person may wake up to see unknown marks on their bodies or even on the face sometimes.
Parents should always pray for their children before they go to bed. And parents must teach their kids a word of prayer. Prayers at night should be taken very seriously. That is the period when demonic activities are heightened.

FALSE PROPHETS have biddings with demons too and they work hand in hand with demons.
The work of a false prophet is to feed people with diluted gospel, slowly drawing them away from God and drawing them close to the pastor (the false pastor), which in turn makes them slaves to demons for their hearts and minds will be captured by demonic doctrines and the pranks of the false prophet.

I remember while I was in the university. My elder sister begged me to attend her church. Though I felt reluctant to go there but I gave it a try to make my sister happy, after all what’s the harm in visiting a church other than mine. This is a very popular church in Nigeria. All Christians in Nigeria would know this church.

So I visited this church and I loved it. The word of God was so cool. It was uplifting and all that.
After a while, I noticed some wrong things going on among the leaders but I chose to ignore it then.

One night, God showed me a revelation about this church. In this dream, I saw the church service going on and the pastor as usual was preaching with so much vigour lifting the hearts of people. When he said a word he would run to the congregation and lift someone up. He continued lifting people up until one old woman walked near the pulpit smiling, she walked very slowly with a long thick stick in her hand. She was actually a demon. The demon behind the hidden powers the church was using. Then I saw that the pastor was actually wearing a wig and not real hair, a wig.
I thought he was going to go lift up this demon but instead he was walking beside her, conversing with her. They both were walking at the same pace, talking to each other and smiling.
The pastor so much respected and revered this old woman (demon).

The moment I woke up I sighed. I understood what the dream meant.
I never went back to the church.
The church IS associated with demonic powers and wig in that revelation represents ‘False Glory’ or 'False Anointing'.
The pastor IS a fake prophet and the church itself is in communion with foreign powers.
God had been speaking to me about the church in different ways but my heart and mind was captured by the preaching of the church, that was why I chose to ignore some wrong things which were so obvious in the church. But fter this clear revelation, my eyes opened and that was it. I was out.
The church only preached on one particular topic all the time which only excited people. This doctrine which excites and exhilirates was a mixture of spirtuality and worldliness. And people would keep shouting 'Ride on Pastor'! Most of these acts were fleshy and not by the Spirit of God.

Being in a false church is dangerous. Demons reveal to the false pastor about people’s secret lives. The pastor will be able to tell what that person is doing in secret or what they just did before coming to church. This trick is also used by diviners and sorcerers who are still witches and wizards.
The demon goes to spy on a person and then it comes to reveal to the false prophet what that person just did. The false prophet then tells the person who will of course, be totally shocked and believe that the false prophet is a real prophet of God.
This is an old trick. It happens all the time.

The false prophet’s strength is in the performing of miracles, signs and wonders(though God uses His prophets to do that too). This will definitely make him look like a powerful man of God in the eyes of his congregation. The church will become attached to the pastors, having their hearts and minds fixated on the false pastor rather than God. No amount of talking them out of this will make them leave the church or deny their pastor. Because their hearts and minds have been subtly stolen by the manipulations of satanic powers by the false prophet. They will become open to demonic attacks and it will affect certain areas in their lives.
It’s only by God’s mercies that they’ll be saved.

Discernment is necessary in the Christian life to differentiate TRUTH from ERROR. A person only need to have a open heart to God and keep a close relationship with Him to avoid falling victim of things like this.

This topic will be continued soon by the special grace of GOD. God bless you all.
TO BE CONTINUED

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hello bro Charles, this is a thorough eye opener, waiting for part 2 oo

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
dazzle101:

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the encouragement.

I thank God dear.. By God's grace it will be continued tomorrow.

God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
gadegunle:

Continue your prayers but victory is in sight
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Wonderful piece.

God bless you bro Charles.

More anointing.

You never got to reply/return my mails

One of the beautiful things of been a prophet os the lord shows you some stuffs and it's for your consumption alone.

All glory and honour be to the father of all, who was, who is and who his to come. I bow and reference the God who there is no searching of his understanding, the God who can never fail, the God who has chosen his own from the inception of the earth, the lord that speaks and the earth vibrate, the lord of all other lords, the God that the whole world reference, I cannot but say thank you, thank you.

There are some people that the lord has called to do his work but has refused to go forth and do it, even in there respective church they are shying away, the Lord said he will begin to visit them one after the other. He is a merciful God and but the crys of the people he has sent them to deliver has gotten to his ears, they are asking who will deliver us, the yoke is too heavy upon us, the lord is reminding us of our responsibilities.

Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
temi4fash:
Wonderful piece.

God bless you bro Charles.

More anointing.

You never got to reply/return my mails

One of the beautiful things of been a prophet os the lord shows you some stuffs and it's for your consumption alone.

All glory and honour be to the father of all, who was, who is and who his to come. I bow and reference the God who there is no searching of his understanding, the God who can never fail, the God who has chosen his own from the inception of the earth, the lord that speaks and the earth vibrate, the lord of all other lords, the God that the whole world reference, I cannot but say thank you, thank you.

There are some people that the lord has called to do his work but has refused to go forth and do it, even in there respective church they are shying away, the Lord said he will begin to visit them one after the other. He is a merciful God and but the crys of the people he has sent them to deliver has gotten to his ears, they are asking who will deliver us, the yoke is too heavy upon us, the lord is reminding us of our responsibilities.

Shalom
God bless you too Temi4fash.
More grace and anointing to you too.
Thank you for the encouragement.

You have a heart that loves the Lord. Your statement is on point. People should stop running away from God and start drawing closer to Him. This is much needed even in these end times.

I'm sorry.. But I don't clearly remember seeing your mail.. My yahoo mail on my phone had some issues synchronizing mails. I would be glad if you resend your mail to me.

I'll definitely reply you smiley

God bless you Temi.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
inspiring tread, may God bless everyone on dis tread. Amen

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 3:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Hi Saints,

I stumbled upon this thread during my plague of spiritual husbands( i call them COWARD RAPISTS) and sex demons. Off of this family's unabashed exchange of stories, teachings and victories, I inch in to being free daily. I joined this thread in Feb, 2016. I remember ravishing all the revelations like strawberry milkshake(dazzle, I totally get you cool.)

Really, this thread is a God-send. Bro Charles, thank you for your sensitvity and obedience to the Holy spirit. I also thank the leaders like temi and Annalice and the others for their wealth of knowledge.

TESTIMONY

A year ago, I finally mustered courage to pursue something I dared not dream about - a Fashion Model. It looked like an impossible feat. With hard work, a bunch of Holy Ghost confidence, a dust of youthfulness(y'all can dial 1-800-CALL-HEAVEN if u badly need one), I finally put together my portfolio, and comp cards. WHEW!!! Little did I know that the hardest was yet to come: Knocking on the doors of agencies.

I headed down to the "Fashion City" to try my "luck" . I say that cos my past degrading, verbally abusive voice, which had shredded my self-esteem got louder as I strapped on my kick-butt boot strings. I had to bite and pinch myself, sometimes shake myself and ask, "Girl, what on earth are you doing?" I felt like I was walking in somebody's shoes?

Have you ever felt at one point that you didn't deserve your new promotion you just got, inheritance, your gorgeous wife who makes your heart melt like popsicle on the fourth of July, or your GQ cover looking hubbie, your car, favor, house, etc? Well guess what? That's urs and urs and urs with your name written all over it by Your Father(In heaven).

Saints, after I called, sent out compcards, showed my black beautiful face in intimidating modeling agencies, there was yet one more agency I had to go to. I told Bro Charles about my interview and though I wasn't expecting it, he offered to say a short prayer for me. I quote, "May no one see you. But all they may see is Jesus Christ. By the end of your interview, your heart shall be filled with joy and your mouth with laughter in Jesus name. Amen." unquote. And boy did that come to pass. Thanks Bro Charles.

I've had many disappointments, hopelessness, etc. I'm sure y'all can understand. It gets to a point where even prayer and a word of encouragement becomes so cliché. Well, not until Abba, in all His divinity decides to pleasantly surprise you at His appointed time.

Walking into the agency was like walking into a den of lions - panel of judges. Let me not bore ya'll with the rest and wrap it up.

I walked away and i wanted to puke. "Somebody, give me a bucket!" I screamed in my head. I was so nervous.

Following day, i got the call that was about to change my life. "...after careful deliberation, the director's had no choice, but to pick you too." They thought I was 15yrs younger, a natural, a glow? I mean i had to get off the bus cos i had ppl worried with my outburst of joy. Out of about 30 adults, only 6 of us were chosen. Bite me!! I'm not sure if my BMI could handle all that good news. And Alice that she was in WONDERLAND!!! I thank God for this kind of 'Queen Esther' hand of favor.

The best part to this whole testimony is that God had set me up big time. For upon graduation, they'll sign you on with big time NAMES. I'm too embarrassed to mention them.

For everyone here who has been waiting for their you're-gonna-need-to-sit-down-for-this-one moment, May Abba expedite His timing and strike a flame of good news into your heart. May New Millenium Angels be sent to package your blessings for you. Hold on, midnight hours surely bow and crouch to the dawn of the sun, how much more when the Son of man comes to your home.

I pray that, babies will be released into so called barren wombs, let the jobless and falsely accused be elevated like Joseph and for the nagging withces and wizards who refuse to use their brain cells, but have traded in their stupidity for stolen destinies to churn their stroke of luck, let the blow of God pound their pots and oracles so that His children shall be free in JESUS CHRIST NAME I pray. Let the saints say, AMEN.

"This is what the Lord says, 'I will go before you Cyrus(plug in your name) and I will level the mountains, I will smash down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.' Isaiah 45:2"

Be blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Bootsiegal:
Hi Saints,

I stumbled upon this thread during my plague of spiritual husbands( i call them COWARD RAPISTS) and sex demons. Off of this family's unabashed exchange of stories, teachings and victories, I inch in to being free daily. I joined this thread in Feb, 2016. I remember ravishing all the revelations like strawberry milkshake(dazzle, I totally get you cool.)

Really, this thread is a God-send. Bro Charles, thank you for your sensitvity and obedience to the Holy spirit. I also thank the leaders like temi and Annalice and the others for their wealth of knowledge.

TESTIMONY

A year ago, I finally mustered courage to pursue something I dared not dream about - a Fashion Model. It looked like an impossible feat. With hard work, a bunch of Holy Ghost confidence, a dust of youthfulness(y'all can dial 1-800-CALL-HEAVEN if u badly need one), I finally put together my portfolio, and comp cards. WHEW!!! Little did I know that the hardest was yet to come: Knocking on the doors of agencies.

I headed down to the "Fashion City" to try my "luck" . I say that cos my past degrading, verbally abusive voice, which had shredded my self-esteem got louder as I strapped on my kick-butt boot strings. I had to bite and pinch myself, sometimes shake myself and ask, "Girl, what on earth are you doing?" I felt like I was walking in somebody's shoes?

Have you ever felt at one point that you didn't deserve your new promotion you just got, inheritance, your gorgeous wife who makes your heart melt like popsicle on the fourth of July, or your GQ cover looking hubbie, your car, favor, house, etc? Well guess what? That's urs and urs and urs with your name written all over it by Your Father(In heaven).

Saints, after I called, sent out compcards, showed my black beautiful face in intimidating modeling agencies, there was yet one more agency I had to go to. I told Bro Charles about my interview and though I wasn't expecting it, he offered to say a short prayer for me. I quote, "May no one see you. But all they may see is Jesus Christ. By the end of your interview, your heart shall be filled with joy and your mouth with laughter in Jesus name. Amen." unquote. And boy did that come to pass. Thanks Bro Charles.

I've had many disappointments, hopelessness, etc. I'm sure y'all can understand. It gets to a point where even prayer and a word of encouragement becomes so cliché. Well, not until Abba, in all His divinity decides to pleasantly surprise you at His appointed time.

Walking into the agency was like walking into a den of lions - panel of judges. Let me not bore ya'll with the rest and wrap it up.

I walked away and i wanted to puke. "Somebody, give me a bucket!" I screamed in my head. I was so nervous.

Following day, i got the call that was about to change my life. "...after careful deliberation, the director's had no choice, but to pick you too." They thought I was 15yrs younger, a natural, a glow? I mean i had to get off the bus cos i had ppl worried with my outburst of joy. Out of about 30 adults, only 6 of us were chosen. Bite me!! I'm not sure if my BMI could handle all that good news. And Alice that she was in WONDERLAND!!! I thank God for this kind of 'Queen Esther' hand of favor.

The best part to this whole testimony is that God had set me up big time. For upon graduation, they'll sign you on with big time NAMES. I'm too embarrassed to mention them.

For everyone here who has been waiting for their you're-gonna-need-to-sit-down-for-this-one moment, May Abba expedite His timing and strike a flame of good news into your heart. May New Millenium Angels be sent to package your blessings for you. Hold on, midnight hours surely bow and crouch to the dawn of the sun, how much more when the Son of man comes to your home.

I pray that, babies will be released into so called barren wombs, let the jobless and falsely accused be elevated like Joseph and for the nagging withces and wizards who refuse to use their brain cells, but have traded in their stupidity for stolen destinies to churn their stroke of luck, let the blow of God pound their pots and oracles so that His children shall be free in JESUS CHRIST NAME I pray. Let the saints say, AMEN.

"This is what the Lord says, 'I will go before you Cyrus(plug in your name) and I will level the mountains, I will smash down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.' Isaiah 45:2"

Be blessed.

Wow! Powerful testimony dear cheesy
Each time I reflect on your testimony it reminds of how the Lord so much loves us.

The Lord will perfect your testimony and take you to new heights of glory in Jesus Name.. Amen.

All the prayers you have declared, I claim it for my life in and in the life of everyone here on this thread in Jesus Name.. Amen.

God bless you dear. Thanks for sharing. smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
zenith4biz:

This really touched and brought tears out of my eyes, I am really entangled in this act.

There are some things I have been asking God for forgiveness but I always think about those things as if God has not forgotten and it's really drawing me back.

It's been long I read things that brought tears from me but this do.
May God continue to bless you.

Yes sir..

Our father and our God we want to thank for these brother, we want to thank you for your grace over his life, we want to thank you because you word concerning the life of these brother would come to pass.. I decree into yoir life that it will be well with you. That problem and encounter ypu are having I command it to come to an end. Every person born or a woman or carried out of woman accusing you day and night, I command them to die in the name of Jesus.. victory is yours in Jesus name. InJesus name I have prayed..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bootsiegal:
Hi Saints,

TESTIMONY

Be blessed.

Sis,

I celebrate with you in Jesus name! May this testimony be permanent for u IJMN, amen!

But in other news grin grin grin how do u get me? That's kinda flattering so I just had to ask, hope u don't mind dear?

God bless u!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
dazzle101:

Thanks for sharing.

Hey madam....

Hope you good...

I hope you didn't I ignored you your last mention..

Saw it but decided to let it go.. E Pele madam
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
CharlyG1:

God bless you too Temi4fash.
More grace and anointing to you too.
Thank you for the encouragement.

You have a heart that loves the Lord. Your statement is on point. People should stop running away from God and start drawing closer to Him. This is much needed even in these end times.

I'm sorry.. But I don't clearly remember seeing your mail.. My yahoo mail on my phone had some issues synchronizing mails. I would be glad if you resend your mail to me.

I'll definitely reply you smiley

God bless you Temi.

The G.O of these great thread.

God bless you and continue to increase you oo..

Your ministry, our ministry would not fail God and would fulfil the plan and purpose God has for it.

The lord bless you my G.O from Zion, make his face to shine upon you, every thing you lay your hands on shall prosper and the power that kill ministry in infancy would not prevail over you.

God bless you for these thread.

God bless you

Shalom.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
temi4fash:

Hey madam....

Hope you good...

I hope you didn't I ignored you your last mention..

Saw it but decided to let it go.. E Pele madam

Bless you sir!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bootsiegal:
Hi Saints,

TESTIMONY

Be blessed.

God bless you and may your testimony be permanent in Jesus name.

What the lord has started he will accomplished in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
temi4fash:

Shalom

Honestly am guilty of them his, its the third time i experience a critical damage as a result of my negligence. The First and Third lead to loss of life, the second, unwanted pregnancy.

In all the case i thought i had enough time to deal with the issues and youth involve, but am so wrong, the last shock that hit me was one of my church youth died last friday.

Since long time ago, I have the urge to encourage him to move close to God, and i have being doing so, but very slow compare to his spiritual state and influence from friends, my method of following up did not reach any height till he passed away. My mistake was that, i did not lead him to prayer, hoping he will pray on his own. But i dont know the devil is just waiting for a time to strike.

Pls ALL there is no time to delay, anything for God put in the best

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Peritus(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Please CharlyG1, I wanna ask regarding your previous post; is it possible for one to be a false prophet without knowing he is false, or rather, believing he isn't? That is, operating in error upon a firm conviction of being right.

Secondly, I noticed recently that I've been getting revelations of death but unable to stop them. One of the revelations was about two persons dying in my family. They were described as "coffin and casket" in which "one is heavier than the other" (one is the head of the family and the other his nephew). The head got his healing miraculously (I shared the testimony) the other died four days ago.
Another case was about three persons dying by accident beside me, while I was just looking, unable to help. It happened in my office last month (via fire mishap) of which I was there watching them all fall from the second floor but was unable to help. Three died.
Please what could be the reason I couldn't stop these from happening? This worries me a lot. Could it mean that God is somehow angry with me?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hey Dazzle,

I meant Anoti1.

Oops. grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
The new covenant contd

God has made an all encompassing covenant inside which all we desire can be found. This covenant is the greatest of all. In it we have the experience of the new birth. Our identity changes, our root changes, we are no more linked with d first Adam or our ancestors but we are now engrafted into Christ.
There is a reason i started by talking about covenant. I as i continue, u will understand why if u av been following..

Sorry av not been highlighting d scripture i quote nd formatting d text. I believe i will b doing dat soon.

Next i will b talking about "The presence of God"
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2016
temi4fash:

The G.O of these great thread.

God bless you and continue to increase you oo..

Your ministry, our ministry would not fail God and would fulfil the plan and purpose God has for it.

The lord bless you my G.O from Zion, make his face to shine upon you, every thing you lay your hands on shall prosper and the power that kill ministry in infancy would not prevail over you.

God bless you for these thread.

God bless you

Shalom.

God bless you Temi4fash..
Amen to all your prayers. I pray the same for you.

God is the One overseeing this thread. And I thank Him for your life, my life and for everyone's life on this thread.

I still have not gotten your email

-Remain blessed smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2016
Peritus:
Please CharlyG1, I wanna ask regarding your previous post; is it possible for one to be a false prophet without knowing he is false, or rather, believing he isn't? That is, operating in error upon a firm conviction of being right.

Secondly, I noticed recently that I've been getting revelations of death but unable to stop them. One of the revelations was about two persons dying in my family. They were described as "coffin and casket" in which "one is heavier than the other" (one is the head of the family and the other his nephew). The head got his healing miraculously (I shared the testimony) the other died four days ago.
Another case was about three persons dying by accident beside me, while I was just looking, unable to help. It happened in my office last month (via fire mishap) of which I was there watching them all fall from the second floor but was unable to help. Three died.
Please what could be the reason I couldn't stop these from happening? This worries me a lot. Could it mean that God is somehow angry with me?

Hello Dear..
A false prophet is someone who disguises as a real prophet called by God. He could perform miracles and various signs to mislead people. This act of misleading is a slow and gradual process. The major thing a false prophet does is to deceive people.
Read Matthew 7 vs 15-22.

A true prophet/prophetess of God is one who has been given the office of prophecy(the gift of prophecy) to speak words directly from the Holy Ghost(God).
A true prophet of God would speak a prophecy to happen in the future without predicting or guessing and it would come to pass. A fake prophet would use predictable outcomes to guess future events.

A person would definitely know if he is a false prophet. And a true prophet knows he is truly God sent.
Though a true prophet of God can fall away from the path of God into sin and his weakness may cloud his actions, but that doesn't make him a false prophet. He has only fallen short of God's grace and needs to turn back to God.

But a false prophet's intent and actions are evil and inspired from satan and demons to mislead the people of God for selfish reasons and turn them away from God.
False prophets will usually extort money their followers after gaining a considerable crowd. When people have put their hopes and trust in a false prophet, the false prophet sees this and uses this means to obtain money fro his congregation.
So there are two types of false prophets
1. The one who satan called( uses diabolic powers & satanic trickery, can even perform miracles etc.)

2. The one who called himself (selfish desires and intelligent trickery)
This both are alike. The first one works for satan directly and the other indirectly.

Bar Jesus is a clear example of a false prophet.
Read the book of Acts chapt 13 vs 6-12.
Paul described him as a 'son of satan', 'a deceitful person' and an 'enemy of righteousness'.

False prophets know they are false for they have fleshy and satanic intents towards the people of God and they know deep down in their hearts that they do not serve God but the devil.

Secondly,
* When you have revelations of death, you are meant to pray against such an outcome in the physical. Recurring dreams of death are important warnings and should not be taken likely. Anytime you dream of death happening to a person, whether you know what it means or not just get up and cancel the dream. Speak against the spirit of death and ask that the Grace and Life of God to abide with that person and it will be done.

When God shows you the plans of the enemy against a person's life it's usually for two reasons.
1. To pray for that person
2. To warn that person.

These are signs of a prophetic gift. Move closer to God so that you understand His real purpose for your life.

God bless you dear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Peritus:

The G.O has already given you a very splendid answer.

but let me just add that God is not angry with you.

Sometimes the lord shows you stuff for you own consumption. When you get stuffs you can go back to God and cancel it, But sometimes it still happens when even when you do.

I have heard my father in the lord tell us of the lord showing him stuffs and he would try to cancel it but the lord would tell him sorry son, there is nothing you can do about these let it go. But then he has had some and God says let it go and he refuses and finally upturns it. So sometimes its a hard place to be.

Just work more closely with God and you would understand your gifting better and know the steps to take concerning stuffs like that when they happen.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by captainnigeria(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
gadegunle:

you're hallucinating. Who's your LSD dealer
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by NACHIEVER: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
CharlyG1:
ßoss, please d0 check y0ur mail.,
Be blessed.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zenith4biz(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
temi4fash:

Yes sir..

Our father and our God we want to thank for these brother, we want to thank you for your grace over his life, we want to thank you because you word concerning the life of these brother would come to pass.. I decree into yoir life that it will be well with you. That problem and encounter ypu are having I command it to come to an end. Every person born or a woman or carried out of woman accusing you day and night, I command them to die in the name of Jesus.. victory is yours in Jesus name. InJesus name I have prayed..

Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
temi4fash:

The G.O has already given you a very splendid answer.

but let me just add that God is not angry with you.

Sometimes the lord shows you stuff for you own consumption. When you get stuffs you can go back to God and cancel it, But sometimes it still happens when even when you do.

I have heard my father in the lord tell us of the lord showing him stuffs and he would try to cancel it but the lord would tell him sorry son, there is nothing you can do about these let it go. But then he has had some and God says let it go and he refuses and finally upturns it. So sometimes its a hard place to be.

Just work more closely with God and you would understand your gifting better and know the steps to take concerning stuffs like that when they happen.

Dear Temi4fash..

Thank you brother. But I'd prefer if I'm referred to by name or by my moniker.
My ears itch from hearing the 'G.O' word.

Thanks so much for being a great contributor here.

God bless you smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.