Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808022 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
Popflair:
anytime i read anything spiritual or hear ghost stories, my body shivers like someone ie tikkling me....i meqn from head to toe..i hope dat is normal?
will love to share my own experience also....during 2015 salah my parents travelled with my siblings to osun state to celebrate salah with my grandpop(chief imam of ijesha land). although we are xtian, i was home alone cus i said i dont feel like going. later in the night around 12am i chose to sleep in my parent's room cus their bed is more comfty and bigger.
I only closed my eyes for a lil period of time then i noticed a huge force pinning me down, i couldnt move my hands or any part of my body nor even scream, after some seconds i was feeling dis xcruciating pain on all part of my body including my head...it was like d highest level of headache and mixed stroke...i was in pain and wanted to shout for help but couldnt, then in my mind i was calling unto GOD and saying (lord have mercy on me) i said it like three times and suddenly it all went and d dark aura around disappeared....i ran out of bed and wanted to go to the next flat to sleep but something told me "the lord has overcome it, u dont need to be scared"...i went back to bed and covered my head with pillow till i slept off.
Nice to have you! Are you born again? If you are not; you have to accept christ as your lord and saviour. But as many as recieved Him, to them He gave the right to become the children of God, even to those who believe in his name. John 1:12.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Divinerace(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
still following !

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Popflair(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Nice to have you! Are you born again? If you are not; you have to accept christ as your lord and saviour. But as many as recieved Him, to them He gave the right to become the children of God, even to those who believe in his name. John 1:12.
yes i am a born again christian

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hello Guys,

I'm happy God is doing great things in our lives. In everything you do give thanks to God. Give thanks to God at all times for He is doing marvellous things in our lives. It doesn't matter how it feels like now, just know God is on the case.

Your eyes shall see His blesings and your mouth will be full of praises and thanksgiving in Jesus Name. Amen cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Now there was a famine in the land besides the earlier famine of Abraham's time and isaac went to Abimelech king of the philistines in Gerar. The Lord appeared to isaac and said, "Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live. Stay in this land for a while, and i will be with you and bless you. For to you and your decendants I will give all these lands and will confirm the oath I swore to your father Abraham.
12Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the the lord blessed him. The man became rich and his wealth continued to grow until he became very wealthy. He had so many flocks and herds and servants that the philistines envied him. So all the wells that his father's servants had dug in the time of his father Abraham, the philistines stopped up, filling them up with earth. Then Abimelech said to Isaac, "Move away from us; you have become too powerful for us."
So Isaac moved away from there and encamped in the valley of Gerar and settled there. Isaac reopened the wells that had been dug in the time of his father Abrahim, which the philistines had stopped up after Abraham died, and he gave them the same names his father had given them. Isaac's servants dug in the valley and discovered a well of fresh water there. But the herdsmen of Gerar quarrelled with Isaac's herdsmen and said, "The water is ours!" so he name the well Esek, because they disputed with him. Then they dug another well, but they querrelled over that one also; so he name it Sitnah. He moved on from there and dug another well, and no one querrelled over it. He name it Rehoboth, saying, "Now the Lord has given us room we will flourish in the land." Genesis 26:1-3; 12-22. Even in this recession God has been blessing me financially. They keep coming from all angles. The way they come sometimes, i don't know if i should jump or roll on the ground. Infact i am overwhelmed. God has been so faithful to me. I'm moved to share this with you today. The Lord said, "My people are suffering financially; they should remember who they are. The lord said, "Do not go down to Egypt; I will give all these lands and will confirm the oath I swore to your father Abraham. Because you are Abraham's Seed, recession cannot stop God's blessing upon your life. You will sow in the land and the same year reap a hundredfold because God has blessed you. You will dig wells on every angle, and you will find fresh water. Recession cannot hinder you, because the Lord has given you room and you will flourish in the land (In Nigeria). God bless you as you key into his word. Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2016
CharlyG1 I will be sending you a Mail before 10am
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hello everyone, please there's something bothering me & I'd like some meaningful explanation to it. I've observed symptoms of spiritual awakening where I get this tingling sensation at the top of my head, coupled with headaches. Also cramps in my stomach region, hearing some soft of tone or signal sound in one ear while the other is normal, particularly my left ear, like it's trying to listen to some radio signal then it dissipates, also changes in sleep cycles & digestive problems & intolerance to certain foods. Please note my mother is someone I know as extremely spiritual or devoted to God. I don't know if it has anything to do with it. I'm also not where I'm meant to be in life currently. I'm just lost & looking for answers.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Popflair(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
fluxmind:
Hello everyone, please there's something bothering me & I'd like some meaningful explanation to it. I've observed symptoms of spiritual awakening where I get this tingling sensation at the top of my head, coupled with headaches. Also cramps in my stomach region, hearing some soft of tone or signal sound in one ear while the other is normal, particularly my left ear, like it's trying to listen to some radio signal then it dissipates, also changes in sleep cycles & digestive problems & intolerance to certain foods. Please note my mother is someone I know as extremely spiritual or devoted to God. I don't know if it has anything to do with it. I'm also not where I'm meant to be in life currently. I'm just lost & looking for answers.
report your solution to God, seek his help and he shall put all tovan end.....for his word said "ask and it shall be given" cry and pray to him with a sincere heart and u will see a master piece of result, remainvblessed
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Popflair(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
fluxmind:
report your solution to God, seek his help and he shall put all tovan end.....for his word said "ask and it shall be given" cry and pray to him with a sincere heart and u will see a master piece of result, remain bessed
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2016
fluxmind:
Spiritual awakening? Is such a vague term. Did you practice Yoga and indulge in some spiritual exercise such as, mudras, third eye opening, the chakras, kundalini and the likes? Have you been having an extra sensory perception (ESP)? Did you conciously or unconciously dabble into the occult? If i may ask again. Which God is your mother devoted to? Let's take it from here.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by abisola192(f): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
hello everyone, pls how do I fellowship and stay in God's presence 24/7??
sometimes, am on fire for God and can practically hear The Holy Spirit speak to me, I dream of victory in my drams... but some other times, it's like God seems to be far away, my prayer life seems to fluctuate especially when am in school.
The thing is , I have tasted of God's power and how sweet being in His presence is, when I hear of people's relationship with God lyk hanan, charly, temifash and others, I yearn for Him... I don't want to ever lose him,, pls I need advice

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
abisola192:
sometimes, am on fire for God and can practically hear The Holy Spirit speak to me, I dream of victory in my drams... but some other times, it's like God seems to be far away, my prayer life seems to fluctuate especially when am in school.
The thing is , I have tasted of God's power and how sweet being in His presence is, when I hear of people's relationship with God lyk hanan, charly, temifash and others, I yearn for Him... I don't want to ever lose him,, pls I need advice

Good evening to you abisola,

Don't be hard on yourself.

A lot of tines you are nit usually in the spirit 24 / 7.

But holy spirit is with you 24/ 7

There are different stges and times, sometimes when it seem God is far, he is actually near and probably teaching you lesson in the school of spiritual maturity.

Just flow with the spirit and take it per time and by Grace you would get there. It nit something that happens over night, it take constant study prayers and sacrifice among other things.

But concerning you loosing form in school, you should check you environment and your friends and maybe you commit some sins which make it look so. But try and be calm and with clear head ask the lord he would show you the way to go.

Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
fluxmind:

Boss,

These of the Lord does not cause pains like that.

That your mum is a spiritually upright woman does not make you one.

The journey of salvation is a personal one.

Go and check yourself, you have involved your self in something in your search for things go and deal with it. And all those would stop.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
abisola192:
Hello Sis God is never far from anyone we are the one that is far from God and to be regular in fshp with God I will advice You to be familair with Psalms of David be vast in it and other chapters of the bible David said in Psalm 5 vs 3 MY VOICE WILT THOU HEAR IN THE MORNING, when you start and end your day with God be rest assured that you are with God and God is with You.....
Also try as much as possible to FAST, PRAY and SING WORSHIP SONGS even when You are alone it creates an atmosphere for the Presence of the Holy Spirit Eph 5 vs 20.
Make judicious use of your time in school in serving God it doesn`t mean that you will not do other things but draw up a regular time table for fshp with God and stick to it and I can assure You the day something will want to delay You the Holy Spirit will remind you its time for fshp but before you get there you have to start now I pray for You God will uphold you in Jesus name and the Grace to continually be in His presence will be granted to You IJN.....
HAVING REGULAR FSHP WITH GOD IS SWEET COS IT MAKES YOU SPIRITUALLY SENSITIVE AGAINST ANY PLAN OF THE DEVIL AGAINST YOU...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Good evening men and brethren, this is a call for all of us in God's army to rise to the occasion, there is a revival of evil in d land, like Daniel we can change the tide of evil right from our secret chamber of prayer. This Kingdom has been given to us to possess et us not be too carried away by the affairs of the world dat we neglect our divine mandate. As u sleep in ur home, d evil once are out there plotting how to cause bloodshed nd chaos in our land. Recently i was chatting with an aboki(a security man). He told me was happened recently, he said a fellow of his was able to see where an ritual festival was taking place (usually a curfew is declared in such community) he said it was by mistake he came across d ppl in d bush nd it was by the grace of God be was able to escape from them as dey wanted to kill him but he had charms he used in defense. Wat surprised me was d fact dat he said u wont believe d calibre of ppl in society present at such traditional rite all stack naked. These are d ppl dat will still come to dictate in d affairs of our beloved communities nd nation. No wonder d Bible warns us to be weary of d world. Alot happening callsfor sober reflection and need for us to go back to our secret place of prayer. We are the light nd hope of the world , without us, d darkness will b terrible
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
oyeludef:
Good evening men and brethren, this is a call for all of us in God's army to rise to the occasion, there is a revival of evil in d land, like Daniel we can change the tide of evil right from our secret chamber of prayer. This Kingdom has been given to us to possess et us not be too carried away by the affairs of the world dat we neglect our divine mandate. As u sleep in ur home, d evil once are out there plotting how to cause bloodshed nd chaos in our land. Recently i was chatting with an aboki(a security man). He told me was happened recently, he said a fellow of his was able to see where an ritual festival was taking place (usually a curfew is declared in such community) he said it was by mistake he came across d ppl in d bush nd it was by the grace of God be was able to escape from them as dey wanted to kill him but he had charms he used in defense. Wat surprised me was d fact dat he said u wont believe d calibre of ppl in society present at such traditional rite all stack naked. These are d ppl dat will still come to dictate in d affairs of our beloved communities nd nation. No wonder d Bible warns us to be weary of d world. Alot happening callsfor sober reflection and need for us to go back to our secret place of prayer. We are the light nd hope of the world , without us, d darkness will b terrible
These things baffles me. You mean people, adults, educated enlightened peopel are xonciously worshipping satan? Like they don't know they would end in hell?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2016
Anas09:

These things baffles me. You mean people, adults, educated enlightened peopel are xonciously worshipping satan? Like they don't know they would end in hell?
my dear sis, d god of dis world has blinded their eyes. Alot of things happening in our communities we don't know of nd many of dis ppl involved occupy positions of authority in our society. An architect once told me that dey do visit mystic houses (like ogboni fraternity) to carry out some project nd b4 u enter u will b asked to swear u won't reveal identity of anyone u see there. Lo nd behold, u may just see ur state governor or a spiritual leader(false prophets) there. Satanic worship is happening right here in our communities let's stop thinking its only illuminati dat is a Satanic cult. D whole world lies in wicked as d Bible says.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
oyeludef:
my dear sis, d god of dis world has blinded their eyes. Alot of things happening in our communities we don't know of nd many of dis ppl involved occupy positions of authority in our society. An architect once told me that dey do visit mystic houses (like ogboni fraternity) to carry out some project nd b4 u enter u will b asked to swear u won't reveal identity of anyone u see there. Lo nd behold, u may just see ur state governor or a spiritual leader(false prophets) there. Satanic worship is happening right here in our communities let's stop thinking its only illuminati dat is a Satanic cult. D whole world lies in wicked as d Bible says.
Hmmm. The fight for souls. Men do not know how precious their souls are. For things they will leave behind, they sell their souls.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Anas09:

Hmmm. The fight for souls. Men do not know how precious their souls are. For things they will leave behind, they sell their souls.
dey don't know any better. Faith is alien to a fallen man. Dey sell their soul for silver and gold dey can see cause dey walk by sight
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hello People of God,

A happy Sunday to us all. To those who have sent me mails, i have seen them and i'll reply your mails today. I'm sorry i've not been available, this week was very busy for me.

Keep the faith strong. I'll be posting a message God wants us to hear by tomorrow.

I love you all but God loves you more. So stay strong, love one another, and stay close to God.

Shalom smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
oyeludef:
Anas09:

Hmmmmmm this is some serious issue oooo

So oblivious to the common man out there, may God help us mighty...

Happy Sunday Brethren and Shallom!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
CharlyG1:
Hello People of God,

A happy Sunday to us all. To those who have sent me mails, i have seen them and i'll reply your mails today. I'm sorry i've not been available, this week was very busy for me.

Keep the faith strong. I'll be posting a message God wants us to hear by tomorrow.

I love you all but God loves you more. So stay strong, love one another, and stay close to God.

Shalom smiley

grin grin happy sunday bro...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hello Guys,

Today ia Dazzle's birthday, Jdazzle! She just told me. Let's pray for her.

Imagine when a group of witches and wizards gather in their coven to curse a person? Urggh (won't work against us)

Now imagine when people of God gather to bless a person... (will work for us) That's beautiful smiley How won't that blessing come to pass? For when two or more agree on a thing, God will hear.

So today, I pray that God raises Dazzle above all her enemies, may she be a dazzling light wherever she goes. May the hand of God keep her safe and may God send the answers to all her prayers speedily in Jesus Name.

God bless you dear. We all wish you Long Life and Prosperity. God's Goodness and Mercy shall fall in love with you all the days of your life. Amen

Happy Birthday! Hip! Hip! Hip! Hurray! cheesy

Send me my cake via Whatsapp ooh grin

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Happy birthday sis dazzle. Keep dazzling wit the glory of God
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Today ia Dazzle's birthday, Jdazzle! She just told me. Let's pray for her.

Imagine when a group of witches and wizards gather in their coven to curse a person? Urggh (won't work against us)

Now imagine when people of God gather to bless a person... (will work for us) That's beautiful smiley How won't that blessing come to pass? For when two or more agree on a thing, God will hear.

So today, I pray that God raises Dazzle above all her enemies, may she be a dazzling light wherever she goes. May the hand of God keep her safe and may God send the answers to all her prayers speedily in Jesus Name.

God bless you dear. We all wish you Long Life and Prosperity. God's Goodness and Mercy shall fall in love with you all the days of your life. Amen

Happy Birthday! Hip! Hip! Hip! Hurray! cheesy

Send me my cake via Whatsapp ooh grin

Awwwwww thank you so much bro Charles...... This is tooooo much, may God locate you speedily and bless you mightily for this kindness... God bless you and everyone else!

Thanks for the love cheesy cheesy and a mighty AMEN to the prayers....

I will send the cake ASAP ooo

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
oyeludef:
Happy birthday sis dazzle. Keep dazzling wit the glory of God

Thank you bro Oye, God bless you real...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jdazzle:

Awwwwww thank you so much bro Charles...... This is tooooo much, may God locate you speedily and bless you mightily for this kindness... God bless you and everyone else!

Thanks for the love cheesy cheesy and a mighty AMEN to the prayers....

I will send the cake ASAP ooo

Amen Amen and Amen.

Hahaha. Remain blessed Sis. grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
Just imagine when am getting to know that today is my Dazzles' Bufdae? Ahhhhh.

This day some years ago, God, in his determinate council decided to dazzle the human race with this germ.

Girl, think of this. On the day you were born, many children all over the world were also born. Some died that same day. Some the next week, some the next month, some the next year, but you survived till today. Some died last year, some even yesterday, but here you are with us today, Dazzling our world. To this, we say thank you Lord.

Some where born blind, autistic, disabled, some derf and dumb, but you came out normal. Again, we say, thank you Lord.

How many of us know that this diadem is not just beautiful but highly intelligent?

Dazzle permit me to say this, but How many of us know that this beauty MADE A FIRST CLASS IN THE UNIVERSITY? Yeap, you head me. Can you imagine the gift God has blessed us with?

Happy birthday daughter of the Most High God.

You are Christ's Ambassador, represent Him well.

All of us, "The Charlie G's Squat", both past and present joint our love to say HIP HIP, HIIIIIIIIIP, HURRRRRRAAAY

*Singing*, She is a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow, And So say all of us, and so say all of us, Hurraaay.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chabod2015: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Happy Birthday Dazzle.

An amen to CharlyG1's b/day prayer for you.

BTW, where Hananhezron, seems a while heard from her...

Cheers everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Anas09:
Just imagine when am getting to know that today is my Dazzles' Bufdae? Ahhhhh.

This day some years ago, God, in his determinate council decided to dazzle the human race with this germ.

Girl, think of this. On the day you were born, many children all over the world were also born. Some died that same day. Some the next week, some the next month, some the next year, but you survived till today. Some died last year, some even yesterday, but here you are with us today, Dazzling our world. To this, we say thank you Lord.

Some where born blind, autistic, disabled, some derf and dumb, but you came out normal. Again, we say, thank you Lord.

How many of us know that this diadem is not just beautiful but highly intelligent?

Dazzle permit me to say this, but How many of us know that this beauty MADE A FIRST CLASS IN THE UNIVERSITY? Yeap, you head me. Can you imagine the gift God has blessed us with?

Happy birthday daughter of the Most High God.

You are Christ's Ambassador, represent Him well.

All of us, "The Charlie G's Squat", both past and present joint our love to say HIP HIP, HIIIIIIIIIP, HURRRRRRAAAY

*Singing*, She is a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow, And So say all of us, and so say all of us, Hurraaay.

Oh my goodness, sis, this is just too tooooooooo much! I am humbled.... please ooo everyone help me bless Analice for all these encomium, I am indeed humbled yet again and grateful to have a wonderful fam on here.... God bless you realest Anas, my dearest friend.... and to think I met you on these same pages brings a smile to my face each day! May the good Lord cause his face to shine on you and bring your many heart desires to pass....

Thank you so much....

God bless everyone...

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
chabod2015:
Happy Birthday Dazzle.

An amen to CharlyG1's b/day prayer for you.

BTW, where Hananhezron, seems a while heard from her...

Cheers everyone.

Thank you chabod2015, God bless you much...

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.