Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (807105 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2016
CharlyG1:
If a demon can make you stop believing in Jesus, then you're as good as dead. Demons will definitely throw circumstances, troubles and all sorts of trials and temptation to a person to make a person lose their faith in God. If a demon can make you to stop believing in Jesus, consider yourself dead, for it means you just gave victory to satan and his demons. They would be throwing a party if this happens, opposite to angels rejoicing in heaven when a soul is won (Luke 15:10).

Atheist are as good as dead people without Jesus. Anyone without Jesus is as good as dead (John 3:16).
Man has forgotten his roots. We've thrown away our Godliness and adopted Worldliness. We're driven by what we see, what we touch, what we hear and how we feel. And we have forgotten that there is a God who put us in this world for a greater good, for a perfect reason. How did we ever lose our track in the first place? How have we let down our guard?

Am I in this world to just be born, cry, laugh, grow, sleep, walk, talk, eat, sh*t, school, work, play, marry, have kids, grow old and die? Definitely not! Not me!

There is something going on behind the scene that most people have not noticed. The stage is so full of drama, when the real drama is going on behind the scene. The real drama is the 'spiritual' not the 'physical'. The noisy stage is a setup to distract us from the real deal. There are lots of acting here on this stage; they are all talking and acting about fame, money, immorality, power, sex, lying & stealing, corruption and i-don't-care attitudes and belief system(atheism). They’re dressed in purple with an agenda of attracting more fans to the drama.

Satan and his demons are very good directors in this world of acting, and they have the perfect actors which they call 'role models'. Behind the stage there's an ongoing battle between the forces of light and darkness and only those tuned to the Spirit of God can know this. Only those who have Jesus in them. The more a person sees and enjoys this world drama, the more that person will be drawn to participate in the fun acting, after all everyone is free to act out.

It's a free world as it's called. Just pick your role and a demon will attend to you, to rehearse the script with you. Yeah, for instance, if you pick the money or sex role, a demon will show you what it means to be married to money (mammon) or to sex; spirit husband/wife (succubus/incubi).

The demon will be your chief supervisor in that role (sin) and you will be under it's command. And you won't stop acting (addictive sinning) until it says stop. Now is that a bondage or what? Yes it is a bondage. Overtime the person gets to realize it is a bondage.

So these is all a lie to seduce us to bondage? To our own deaths? OMG! It’s like an Ox walking into it's own grave not knowing (Proverbs 7:22).

Our purpose on this earth isn't physical. It's spiritual. Every man and woman has a purpose on earth. If we're careless and continue to participate in this fake stage drama set up by Satan and demons, we will miss our destinies. Our spiritual goals.
We are disciples of Jesus Christ, called by His name, called from the dark, and delivered from shame. We don’t need all these drama.

We need to carry the message to people that all of this world's actings are fake. All the lust for fame, money, wealth, sex, immorality, power, corruption, cheating, blood, vengeance etc. This drama is action packed but it's all fake. It's all a distraction! It is staged to blind us and distract us from the real thing. This isn’t for us.

We need to go behind the stages to see the real thing. We need to think deeply about our lives. From the time of our true ancestor's, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David... they’ve all been close to God. What went wrong in our time? Why are we paying so much attention to worldly drama?

People need to know who they REALLY are. People need to know that there is a struggle in the spiritual. There is a heaven and a hell.
We shall be hated for discovering who we truly are and for sharing this message with people(but do I care?). Jesus Christ already told us to expect something like this (Matthew 10:22), so I'm just going to roll with it wink

Let's announce to the world that they're being deceived, they need to wake up! We need to wake up if we're also asleep. Let's spread the Message of Jesus Christ. The real show is all about Him. He is all that matters in our lives.
People need to meet with Him.

God bless us all.

You are so correct bro Charles, you know it's been certified the bulk of our lives rests with the spiritual but the people of this day are tooooooo carnally mined to realize this! The things and behaviours which should be eschewed are now the basis for some people's very existence.

You see of some people even on here(religion section) openly claim to be atheist without batting an eyelid! Is this normal, no.... they have surely been possessed by some spirit of pride and self glorification which makes them deny their very own maker.... it is quite sad but sad enough as you I reckon and as you put it up there, they are a lost cause cos a life without Christ is a crisis....

or is it even the spirit of fornication? Which has become so so banal and common place, it's every where and so people now think it's right and Normal, hmmm "I remember the portion of the bible that tells us not to be unequally yoked with the unbelievers cos these ppl can surly and subtly lead us astray without our knowing and of course by the help of the demons working in them....

this message came clearly to me after I mistakenly got involved with an old friend from school, brethren we have to be careful, if you think you stand please be cautious lest you fall... I was able to overcome because I listened to the inner voice warning me the whole time! it seemed as if everytime I picked up my bible to study, God was trying to tell me to stay away from anyone immoral! Of course the first step to going astray is quenching the voice of reason in ur head and making up false excuses......

A friend recently told me : a guy she was dating openly told her he needed to consulate the relationship before things would work out before them and I asked her: are you married? Isn't consummation for married couples, is that how perverse the world now is? Sister, I told her, please flee before he brings you down! Fornication is the worst form of sin one could ever do to themselves cos it is against the body!

CharlyG1 I wish young folks everywhere will be made to understand the wickedness and negativity this sin brings, it's demeaning, steals your peace, calm, health, dignity, purity, intimacy with God and lastly opens one up for demon possession and control.... Everyone is got to be steadfast and decisive. Stand for something lest you fall for anything..... Let God guide and direct us and help us! this world is a constant struggle and by the power of God most High, we the children of light must prevail because our father is King over all......

Shallom brethen... Bro Charles God bless you and more power as you continue to expose the kindgom of darkness through God's directions and revelations. Amen...

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2016
Jdazzle:

You are so correct bro Charles, you know it's been certified the bulk of our lives rests with the spiritual but the people of this day are tooooooo carnally mined to realize this! The things and behaviours which should be eschewed are now the basis for some people's very existence.

You see of some people even on here(religion section) openly claim to be atheist without batting an eyelid! Is this normal, no.... they have surely been possessed by some spirit of pride and self glorification which makes them deny their very own maker.... it is quite sad but sad enough as you I reckon and as you put it up there, they are a lost cause cos a life without Christ is a crisis....

or is it even the spirit of fornication? Which has become so so banal and common place, it's every where and so people now think it's right and Normal, hmmm "I remember the portion of the bible that tells us not to be unequally yoked with the unbelievers cos these ppl can surly and subtly lead us astray without our knowing and of course by the help of the demons working in them....

this message came clearly to me after I mistakenly got involved with an old friend from school, brethren we have to be careful, if you think you stand please be cautious lest you fall... I was able to overcome because I listened to the inner voice warning me the whole time! it seemed as if everytime I picked up my bible to study, God was trying to tell me to stay away from anyone immoral! Of course the first step to going astray is quenching the voice of reason in ur head and making up false excuses......

A friend recently told me : a guy she was dating openly told her he needed to consulate the relationship before things would work out before them and I asked her: are you married? Isn't consummation for married couples, is that how perverse the world now is? Sister, I told her, please flee before he brings you down! Fornication is the worst form of sin one could ever do to themselves cos it is against the body!

CharlyG1 I wish young folks everywhere will be made to understand the wickedness and negativity this sin brings, it's demeaning, steals your peace, calm, health, dignity, purity, intimacy with God and lastly opens one up for demon possession and control.... Everyone is got to be steadfast and decisive. Stand for something lest you fall for anything..... Let God guide and direct us and help us! this world is a constant struggle and by the power of God most High, we the children of light must prevail because our father is King over all......

Shallom brethen... Bro Charles God bless you and more power as you continue to expose the kindgom of darkness through God's directions and revelations. Amen...

Thank you so much Jdazzle. You just put the icing on the cake. I like the phrase where you said 'Stand for something lest you fall for anything'. Very true indeed.

I thank God for giving you this insight and wisdom. I pray God touch the lives of men and women who seek Him with a sincere heart, that He may take away their deaths and give them life through His Son Jesus Christ. Amen. This world is not our home. People need to remember that though we are in this world, we are not from this world (John 17:14-16)

Our very lives (past, present & future) is a reminder that there is a God who loves us. Have we not seemed to always come out from the hardship, pains, sufferings bitterness and strive? We've always survived because of His grace, and not by our power. God is waiting patiently for us come to our senses and realize that this world is just a chapter to be closed when the time comes. We should not give in to its distractions.

God bless you dazzle. God help us all. Shalom smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Yes I do. I really enjoyed them. They were primarily revelations of a former catholic priest about the secret dealings in the Vatican . please do u have e copies of them do I can read on my phone?

Google Chick Publications, you'll read them online; Been reading the Alberto series since Friday.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2016
CharlyG1:
Lord I thank you for everything, for the good times and the bad. I thank you for the strength you give us that carries us from day to day in this walk.

I only ask that You visit everyone on this thread, and meet them in their areas of needs, whether physical or spiritual needs, You will reveal Yourself to these people Lord. And I pray You look down upon us here and bless us with your beautiful smile smiley Amen
Thank You Bro CharlyG1 you have been an INSPIRATION to me and other brethrens here I really appreciate the work God is using you to do in this thread may the SPIRIT OF GOD CONTINUE TO UPHOLD YOU AND EVERYBODY HERE SERVING GOD IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT AND MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD CONTINUE TO MEET US AT THE POINT OF OUR NEED IN JESUS NAME.......
Many times I dream, have revelations , visions at times the Holy Spirit will audibly tell me for example I was far away from home recently and the Holy Spirit told me my younger sister is pregnant, I started binding it and praying against it but when I got home my Dad broke the news to me that my Sis is pregnant I was shocked I started telling myself I did not pray enough but I was calm when I heard that they will be doing intro very soon with that I was calm and start to tell myself that God was telling me my sis is pregnant and me I was praying against it (which tells me we need to understand what God is saying before we go into prayer).
Also concerning my dream you interpreted earlier yesterday in church my pastor was in spirit and started saying he saw people in the church receiving blessings and he pointed to few people though am not part of them but deep down I know am part of them and have been claiming it since then but what I observe is that devil is trying to seduce me to commit sexual sins which I know authoritatively that He has failed 1John 3 v 8......
God bless You Sir and HAPPY NEW MONTH, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE....

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2016
I AM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD NOT GO TO CHURCH;

We are to have a relationship [/b]with Jesus , [b]not a religion with Jesus. Religion has deceived mankind, but relationship with Jesus will save your soul if you repent and turn away from the wickedness in this world. May God have mercy on those that reject his words and follow the world with their false religion belief. Wake up people and don't let yourself be deceived by Satan and his fallen angels.

Hello everyone;

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2016
Wonderful piece from Jdazzle and my wonderful CharlyG1

May God continue to increase us.

Some times i fear for the ministry poeple in our generation because rate of powerlessness and spiritual naivety in these generation of ours is so alarming.

I remember my G.O would always complain and complain of how powerless these generation is. And he would say the deliverance ministers of these generation would have a lot of work to do when the time comes.

A lot of us has refused to grow, a lot of us has refused to pay the price for power, even in the occult there are sacrifice and price people pay to get to advance level where they control things.

I would just continue to encourage us to take spiritual things serious, the truth is that in spiritual warfare ignorance is not excuse. i dont know is not permitted, you want to make something out of these life, you have to fight and fight well.

Remember the book of Job says the life of a man is of few days and many troubles.

In these my young life, I have seen things, heard things and begins to make me wonder. But i thank God for everything.

In these season, wheat we talk about grace, grace and grace. I believe in grace, we live by grace but grace can be frustrated, the amount of grace in the life of A is different from the life of B.

I wish us best of luck in these Journey and pray that at the end we would not only make it to heaven but we would fulfill, God mandate and agenda for our lives.

Do have a wonderful holiday.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2016
temi4fash:

Some times i fear for the ministry poeple in our generation because rate of powerlessness and spiritual naivety in these generation of ours is so alarming.

I remember my G.O would always complain and complain of how powerless these generation is. And he would say the deliverance ministers of these generation would have a lot of work to do when the time comes.

A lot of us has refused to grow, a lot of us has refused to pay the price for power, even in the occult there are sacrifice and price people pay to get to advance level where they control things.

I would just continue to encourage us to take spiritual things serious, the truth is that in spiritual warfare ignorance is not excuse. i dont know is not permitted, you want to make something out of these life, you have to fight and fight well.

Remember the book of Job says the life of a man is of few days and many troubles.

In these my young life, I have seen things, heard things and begins to make me wonder. But i thank God for everything.

In these season, wheat we talk about grace, grace and grace. I believe in grace, we live by grace but grace can be frustrated, the amount of grace in the life of A is different from the life of B.

I wish us best of luck in these Journey and pray that at the end we would not only make it to heaven but we would fulfill, God mandate and agenda for our lives.

My take on it:
We have grown to love the world;
We've become comfortable around sin; A LOT.
We do not rebuke these two enough and expose them for what they really are;

Even our church leaders are becoming[i] "shy"[/i] when it comes to this aspect

Why?
-fear of losing members with their "judgmental sermons?"
-Reduction of tithes and offerings, greed (yeah i said it)?
-Do they have their own skeletons in their cupboards?
-Fear of isolation?
-Dem don collect their own, chop clean mouth and now dance to the tunes of "the powers that be" ?

Why?

Na them know....

JESUS did not sugar-coat anything.[/b]Why do we?
He loved us enough to tell us things THE WAY THEY ARE;

Yes we have God's Grace, but it comes [b]after conviction of sin
. Check the sinner's prayer of repentance "Lord Jesus, I admit that i am a sinner..."

But the way we take God's Grace for granted....what I call "Love gospel" ; come as you are, remain as you are, keep on doing as you please, after all, Jesus will always forgive you no matter what you do...Is it because He is Merciful and Forgiving that we have to be so disrespectful and take His Grace for granted

What Jesus demands is this:
1) REPENTANCE (that was the first word He uttered when He began to preach; REPENT!)
2)TOTAL SEPARATION[/b] (from sin, false teachings, from the world).
It is a heavy price to pay, mind you;

For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe in him but also suffer for his sake, Philippians 1:29

The verse above is the reality of every christian who DECIDES to follow Jesus to the core....
This is something that is now hardly preached nowadays....

[i]But obey God on these two aspects (repentance and separation) and see if you will not witness His Power...

To me, this is the true message of God's Love;
It is tough love, but true love!!! Love that does not play games or tell you stories; Love that loves you so much that it will not hesitate tell you the truth for the sake of your soul,even if you do not like it.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2016
CharlyG1:

Thank you so much Jdazzle. You just put the icing on the cake. I like the phrase where you said 'Stand for something lest you fall for anything'. Very true indeed.

I thank God for giving you this insight and wisdom. I pray God touch the lives of men and women who seek Him with a sincere heart, that He may take away their deaths and give them life through His Son Jesus Christ. Amen. This world is not our home. People need to remember that though we are in this world, we are not from this world (John 17:14-16)

Our very lives (past, present & future) is a reminder that there is a God who loves us. Have we not seemed to always come out from the hardship, pains, sufferings bitterness and strive? We've always survived because of His grace, and not by our power. God is waiting patiently for us come to our senses and realize that this world is just a chapter to be closed when the time comes. We should not give in to its distractions.

God bless you dazzle. God help us all. Shalom smiley

Amen bro Charles, Amen...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lamasta:

Thank You Bro CharlyG1 you have been an INSPIRATION to me and other brethrens here I really appreciate the work God is using you to do in this thread may the SPIRIT OF GOD CONTINUE TO UPHOLD YOU AND EVERYBODY HERE SERVING GOD IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT AND MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD CONTINUE TO MEET US AT THE POINT OF OUR NEED IN JESUS NAME.......
Many times I dream, have revelations , visions at times the Holy Spirit will audibly tell me for example I was far away from home recently and the Holy Spirit told me my younger sister is pregnant, I started binding it and praying against it but when I got home my Dad broke the news to me that my Sis is pregnant I was shocked I started telling myself I did not pray enough but I was calm when I heard that they will be doing intro very soon with that I was calm and start to tell myself that God was telling me my sis is pregnant and me I was praying against it (which tells me we need to understand what God is saying before we go into prayer).
Also concerning my dream you interpreted earlier yesterday in church my pastor was in spirit and started saying he saw people in the church receiving blessings and he pointed to few people though am not part of them but deep down I know am part of them and have been claiming it since then but what I observe is that devil is trying to seduce me to commit sexual sins which I know authoritatively that He has failed 1John 3 v 8......
God bless You Sir and HAPPY NEW MONTH, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE....

Thank you for the encouragement Lamasta. You are definitely a part of God's blessings whether your pastor announces it or not. You have been blessed by God! Just believe it and try not to fall into temptation because a blessing is coming your way soon.

God bless you, and a Happy New Month to you too smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
temi4fash:

You brought this home Temi. These are true words. I thank God that He made everyone with a conscience to know the difference between right and wrong.

There are no excuses, everyone knows what is right and what is wrong, even kids of age 5 know. If a person has had his/her conscience seared by the devil, then it's because that person chose to harden his/her heart towards God, just like Pharaoh did in the Bible.

This is a wake up call. Those who are asleep must wake up. And those who are dead need to come alive.

God bless you Temi smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
HananHezron:

My take on it:
We have grown to love the world;
We've become comfortable around sin; A LOT.
We do not rebuke these two enough and expose them for what they really are;

Even our church leaders are becoming[i] "shy"[/i] when it comes to this aspect

Why?
-fear of losing members with their "judgmental sermons?"
-Reduction of tithes and offerings, greed (yeah i said it)?
-Do they have their own skeletons in their cupboards?
-Fear of isolation?
-Dem don collect their own, chop clean mouth and now dance to the tunes of "the powers that be" ?

Why?

Na them know....

JESUS did not sugar-coat anything.[/b]Why do we?
He loved us enough to tell us things THE WAY THEY ARE;

Yes we have God's Grace, but it comes [b]after conviction of sin
. Check the sinner's prayer of repentance "Lord Jesus, I admit that i am a sinner..."

But the way we take God's Grace for granted....what I call "Love gospel" ; come as you are, remain as you are, keep on doing as you please, after all, Jesus will always forgive you no matter what you do...Is it because He is Merciful and Forgiving that we have to be so disrespectful and take His Grace for granted

What Jesus demands is this:
1) REPENTANCE (that was the first word He uttered when He began to preach; REPENT!)
2)TOTAL SEPARATION[/b] (from sin, false teachings, from the world).
It is a heavy price to pay, mind you;

For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe in him but also suffer for his sake, Philippians 1:29

The verse above is the reality of every christian who DECIDES to follow Jesus to the core....
This is something that is now hardly preached nowadays....

[i]But obey God on these two aspects (repentance and separation) and see if you will not witness His Power...

To me, this is the true message of God's Love;
It is tough love, but true love!!! Love that does not play games or tell you stories; Love that loves you so much that it will not hesitate tell you the truth for the sake of your soul,even if you do not like it.

You're so on point Hanan. I mean, even pastors now carefully pick sermon topics just not to offend their church members who are top contributors to the church. They even make these top contributors pastors and deacons without God's directive.

It's sad and it's such a shame. But in the end, every man will answer to God.

God bless you Hanan cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
CharlyG1:

You're so on point Hanan. I mean, even pastors now carefully pick sermon topics just not to offend their church members who are top contributors to the church. They even make these top contributors pastors and deacons without God's directive.

It's sad and it's such a shame. But in the end, every man will answer to God.

God bless you Hanan cheesy

This is what the LORD says: "Stop at the crossroads and look around. Ask for the ancient, godly way, and walk in it. Travel its path, and you will find rest for your souls. But you protest, 'No, that's not the road we want!'[/i]Jeremiah 6:16

Chop and clean mouth tinz

Your rulers are rebels And companions of thieves; Everyone loves a bribe And chases after rewards. They do not defend the orphan, Nor does the widow's plea come before them
[i]Isaiah 1:23

‘They are fat, they are sleek,
They also excel in deeds of wickedness;
They do not plead the cause,
The cause of the orphan, that they may prosper;
And they do not defend the rights of the poor.
Jeremiah 5:28

Their eye bulges from fatness; The imaginations of their heart run riot.Psalm 73:7
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Goodevening brethren, God is still on the throne,d devil is a liar. Victory is ours as the captain of our salvation is mighty and has conquered all our foes. We are victorious yes we are victorious Glory b to God who has given us victory

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
temi4fash:

Thanks Temi cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
HananHezron:

This is what the LORD says: "Stop at the crossroads and look around. Ask for the ancient, godly way, and walk in it. Travel its path, and you will find rest for your souls. But you protest, 'No, that's not the road we want!'[/i]Jeremiah 6:16

Chop and clean mouth tinz

Your rulers are rebels And companions of thieves; Everyone loves a bribe And chases after rewards. They do not defend the orphan, Nor does the widow's plea come before them
[i]Isaiah 1:23

‘They are fat, they are sleek,
They also excel in deeds of wickedness;
They do not plead the cause,
The cause of the orphan, that they may prosper;
And they do not defend the rights of the poor.
Jeremiah 5:28

Their eye bulges from fatness; The imaginations of their heart run riot.Psalm 73:7

I admire you oo..

The way you pick Bible verse and just do your thing..

I really admire it..

More anointing and revelation.

I wouldn't mind if these can be added to the already many ones baba has dashed me..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
HananHezron:
There is a common kind of christianity that abounds these days:

A christianity that does not want to openly expose and rebuke sin for what is it for fear of offending people;
A cheap type of christianity that requires no sacrifice,no carrying of one's cross.
Watered-down gospel is what we're talking about here.....

The Word of God warns you of the dangers ahead,
But you say "Do not Judge".
By the way "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."John 7:24

Christianity that will cost you nothing is worth nothing.
Shalom!
My dear, anytime you hear " Do not judge from anyone, just be sure that someone ia living in sin". If we should not judge or rebuke(being the right word) Why did Apostle told Apostle Peter (who btw was his elder both in age and in ministery) that what he (Peter) was doing was wrong?
On a normal day, this sinners who do not want to repent, will sceam judgement.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
HananHezron:
Throwback time

Do any of you remember a series of comic books known as The Crusaders, by Chick publications?
There were published in the 80s but became widely known in secondary schools around the 90s. You may remember the following titles:

Alberto (Testimony of an ex-jesuit priest)
Double Cross
The Godfathers
The Prophet
The Force
The Four Horsemen
The Great Holocaust

At one point, these comic books were banned. Looks like they are nowhere to be found now....
Do any of you remember them?

P.S: Feels so good to be back.....
Yes, i remeber them. They reveal satan. The agents of Satan removed it from circulation.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
HananHezron:

I and my siblings are doing good.
wow.. thanx for asking, that's really nice of you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just google Alberto Riviera comic book chick publications or Alberto series online. You will read an amazing testimony online; i promise you
OLAADEGBU published Alberto here on Niaraland. I think he has others.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Yes I do. I really enjoyed them. They were primarily revelations of a former catholic priest about the secret dealings in the Vatican . please do u have e copies of them do I can read on my phone?
OLAADEGBU does.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
invinzible1:
Good evening everyone, I just came across this thread. It's an eye opener. Remember sylvalord, he has found Christ help me rejoice with him.

www.nairaland.com/3280224/finally-found-him
He opened that thread ans ran away. If he has indeed found Christ, he shd ve been bold enough to stand and declare his faith. Idonbilivit
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
CharlyG1:
Lord I thank you for everything, for the good times and the bad. I thank you for the strength you give us that carries us from day to day in this walk.

I only ask that You visit everyone on this thread, and meet them in their areas of needs, whether physical or spiritual needs, You will reveal Yourself to these people Lord. And I pray You look down upon us here and bless us with your beautiful smile smiley Amen
Amen.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
oyeludef:
Goodevening brethren, God is still on the throne,d devil is a liar. Victory is ours as the captain of our salvation is mighty and has conquered all our foes. We are victorious yes we are victorious Glory b to God who has given us victory
Alleluiah

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2016
HananHezron:

Google Chick Publications, you'll read them online; Been reading the Alberto series since Friday.

Thanks dear
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2016
Anas09:

OLAADEGBU does.

Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Chubhie: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Katushala!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
Chubhie:
Katushala!
meaning?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
[b]
trapQ:
my experiences are just too numerous. I want everyone reading this to know that these things are real. they aren't made up stories, or myths or anything of that sort.

Demons are real, as real as you and I.
I also came to realise that I have spiritual eyes that see into the spirit realm even when my physical eyes are closed. Yes! that's true. often times I would close my eyes to prevent myself from seeing those scary demons and spirit, but I realised one thing, even when my physical eyes were closed, I was still able to see. In fact, most times I see those demons when they're behind me. you may think I'm lying but of what use is it to lie??.

Recently, while I slept , I had a strange feeling so I opened my eyes. lo and behold, i saw my cousin starring at me. right into my eyes. that was strange, so I said to her "why are you looking at me"?? "why are you looking at me" ? she didn't reply. (my cousin bedwets so she sleeps on a floormat). I didn't know that was a spirit, it was wearing red. I was shocked, I went closer only to find that my cousin's real body was fast asleep and that it was the spirit that sat up from her body and was looking at me. while I was still looking at it, it disappeared. I told my parents but they didn't believe me. it happened again the next day too.

[/b]your cousin needs deliverance
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Anas09:

OLAADEGBU published Alberto here on Niaraland. I think he has others.

See the thread here ==> https://www.nairaland.com/2342685/prophet-how-islam-created

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Blackfire(m): 3:48am On Oct 05, 2016
viewing....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Popflair(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
anytime i read anything spiritual or hear ghost stories, my body shivers like someone ie tikkling me....i meqn from head to toe..i hope dat is normal?
will love to share my own experience also....during 2015 salah my parents travelled with my siblings to osun state to celebrate salah with my grandpop(chief imam of ijesha land). although we are xtian, i was home alone cus i said i dont feel like going. later in the night around 12am i chose to sleep in my parent's room cus thr bed is more comfty and bigger.
I only closed my eyes for a lil period of time then i noticed a huge force pinning me down, i couldnt move my hands or any part of my body nor even scream, after some seconds i was feeling dis xcruciating pain on all part of my body including my head...its was like d highest level of headache and mixed stroke...i was in pain and wanted to shout for help but couldnt, then in my mind i was calling unto GOD and saying (lord have mercy on me) i said it like three times and suddenly it all went and d dark aura around disappeared....i ran out of bed and wanted to go to the next flat to sleep but something told me "the lord has overcome it, u dont need to be scared"...i went back to bed and covered my head with pillow till i alept
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Popflair(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
anytime i read anything spiritual or hear ghost stories, my body shivers like someone ie tikkling me....i meqn from head to toe..i hope dat is normal?
will love to share my own experience also....during 2015 salah my parents travelled with my siblings to osun state to celebrate salah with my grandpop(chief imam of ijesha land). although we are xtian, i was home alone cus i said i dont feel like going. later in the night around 12am i chose to sleep in my parent's room cus their bed is more comfty and bigger.
I only closed my eyes for a lil period of time then i noticed a huge force pinning me down, i couldnt move my hands or any part of my body nor even scream, after some seconds i was feeling dis xcruciating pain on all part of my body including my head...it was like d highest level of headache and mixed stroke...i was in pain and wanted to shout for help but couldnt, then in my mind i was calling unto GOD and saying (lord have mercy on me) i said it like three times and suddenly it all went and d dark aura around disappeared....i ran out of bed and wanted to go to the next flat to sleep but something told me "the lord has overcome it, u dont need to be scared"...i went back to bed and covered my head with pillow till i slept off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.