Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (805029 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2016
HananHezron:
Good morning, everyone; How are you feeling today? grin grin grin

Good morning Hanan we dey kampe grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2016
CharlyG1:

Oh my goodness, challz, hi! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2016
CharlyG1:

Hello sir...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
There is a common kind of christianity that abounds these days:

A christianity that does not want to openly expose and rebuke sin for what is it for fear of offending people;
A cheap type of christianity that requires no sacrifice,no carrying of one's cross.
Watered-down gospel is what we're talking about here.....

The Word of God warns you of the dangers ahead,
But you say "Do not Judge".
By the way "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."John 7:24

Christianity that will cost you nothing is worth nothing.
Shalom!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
sinaj:
Spirit ni demons kor shocked

*runs outta thread*
i dont get it but u look like my ex
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sinaj(f): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Smallville10:
i dont get it but u look like my ex
lol are you serious?

Av heard this b4
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bro CharlyG1 good afternoon and everyone here greetings to you all.....
Pls I have this dream that is puzzling to me which I need insight on
In this dream I met one of my classmate back in pry school which am a senior to as we started talking and greeting each other I just told him its been a while o and now Hes a big man now that He should find me something though am just whinning him and surprisingly He dips his hand into his pocket and gave me money, what I noticed about the money he gave me is that it was a foreign currency and its a Ghanaian Cedis, as He gave me this money I was happy and I asked him if He is based in Ghana though He did not give me a direct reply and me too I wasn`t expecting too much stories just collected the money but what caught my attention is the currency He gave me and not the amount.
Pls Bro CharlyG1 is this dream telling me something important I need to know about myself or finance?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Throwback time

Do any of you remember a series of comic books known as The Crusaders, by Chick publications?
There were published in the 80s but became widely known in secondary schools around the 90s. You may remember the following titles:

Alberto (Testimony of an ex-jesuit priest)
Double Cross
The Godfathers
The Prophet
The Force
The Four Horsemen
The Great Holocaust

At one point, these comic books were banned. Looks like they are nowhere to be found now....
Do any of you remember them?

P.S: Feels so good to be back.....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
God bless you bro Charles for that great message.

My G.O, Dr Olukoya, that one if the reasons I respect him.

Deliverance ministry is war.

God is in control.

Thanks again

Bro Charles I sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
HananHezron:
Throwback time

Do any of you remember a series of comic books known as The Crusaders, by Chick publications?
There were published in the 80s but became widely known in secondary schools around the 90s. You may remember the following titles:

Double Cross
The Godfathers
The Prophet
The Force
The Four Horsemen
The Great Holocaust

At one point, these comic books were banned. Looks like they are nowhere to be found now....

I cannot remember any of them oo.

Between where have you been?

How is the family and the kids?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
temi4fash:

I cannot remember any of them oo.

Between where have you been?

How is the family and the kids?

I and my siblings are doing good.
wow.. thanx for asking, that's really nice of you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just google Alberto Riviera comic book chick publications or Alberto series online. You will read an amazing testimony online; i promise you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
HananHezron:

Oh my goodness, challz, hi! grin grin grin grin
Oh my goodness Hanan. Lol grin How are you? grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
temi4fash:
God bless you bro Charles for that great message.

My G.O, Dr Olukoya, that one if the reasons I respect him.

Deliverance ministry is war.

God is in control.

Thanks again

Bro Charles I sent you a mail

God bless you too Temi.

Okay let me check my mailbox. I'll respond to you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
sinaj:
lol are you serious?

Av heard this b4
see dis babe o. Who cares if u have heard it before, do u think i am jokin? Not only do u look like my ex-sweetheart (o how i miss her) u look like my childhood friend's sister Osas...
YOU MUST BE MY BABE STOP PRETENDING, DATS ONE OF UR ATTITUDES AND I KNOW
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hello Guys,

The Lord was training me on the behaviours of demons and He was revealing to me some of their secret doings. Though the vision has not been completed yet, I would like to give us some tips and spiritual advice based on this revelation message from God.

God was telling me that a demon can chase a person for 100years for very slight(minute) reasons. He said, if a person picks a quarrel with a demon or if a demon feels threatened or challenged by this person, that demon will pursue that person for a very long time and that demon will have constant fights with that person. This means that there would be serious struggling in that person’s life depending on what grounds the person is being chased for.

God was showing me all these. He also showed me how a demons operated in the spirit realm, and how a demon could sometimes stray from a task it ought to do and pursue a person that has angered it just to prove its strength or power over that person.
Demons hate to be threatened. If you're threatening a demon please make sure you've got Jesus in your life or else you would only be inviting trouble to yourself.

If you’re among a deliverance group/ministry, when trying to deliver a person from a demon(s) like say the ‘incubi’ or ‘succubus’ spirits, please make sure you have no ongoing sexual sin in your life. These is very important and it’s dangerous too if you're not careful about this.

People who are called into the deliverance ministry by God have a great anointing upon them that provides them God’s protections, grace and gift of discernment of spirits, so that demons cannot hurt them even after they perform deliverance/prayer sessions for a person. Though demons can try to trick them during a deliverance session.

If you do not have such gift or calling please be careful not to engage in a deliverance session on your own. A demon can manifest physically through a person (the victim) and disgrace another person, or afflict the person or even possess the person.

You can stand in the gap for a demon possessed person, but if you’re not sure of your spiritual ground at that time, do not even attempt to deliver that person yourself.
Demons are easily angered and can they transfer out of the body of a victim to torture another person who was involved in that deliverance session.
When joining a ministry in your church, it is best to ask God for the particular ministry you ought to join.

At age 11, when Jesus showed Himself to me. He told me to stop sinning against God and Heaven and I should start winning souls for Him. No one needed to tell me where to join at that time. I joined the Evangelical ministry at age 11 and I exceled there, even though I was the youngest in that ministry at that time. If you already know the ministry to join based on your obvious spiritual gift, then join that ministry quickly. You never can tell how your gift helps another person.

Demons are like household bugs,  and because they spend almost all their time hiding in a person's life while wreaking havoc, the best way to fish out these cowards is to check for an oddness' in one’s life.

And oddness would be an unexplainable situation in a person’s life that brings about depression, weakness, anger, bitterness, envy, frustration,  fruitlessness(even after too much work input) etc.
That is a trail of oddness.
This is usually attributed to sin, curses, ancestral curses/obligations, tampered destiny, evil covenants etc.
But the chief attribute of them all is SIN.

If a person claims to not have an oddness in their life, at least dreams reveal the real aspect of a thing happening in someone’s life. Dreams are to be taken seriously because it's God’s way of speaking to us, especially in these times when worldliness' has ruled the affairs of men to limit men and women from hearing God as we ought to.

Just the same way we fish out bugs in our homes, we need to fish out these demons in our lives by taking out the thing that brought them in the first place.

If you excrete and leave your toilet unflushed, after a while flies will begin to perch. The same happens with demons. If you stay long enough in sin, demons will come. There’s no two ways about it. They’re attracted to sin, prolonged sin most especially.

And when a person tries to chase away the flies without flushing the sh*t, how would those flies go away? They just won’t. You need to flush the sh*t(sin) to make them(demons) go away.
And after doing this, you don’t stop there because the flies(demons) would still hang around closeby because they still smell the sh*t(tendency to still sin). So to ward them off totally, take a fragrance(Holy Spirit) and spray in your toilet or house(your life).
You must reinitiate your covenant with God(the Holy Spirit). Remember you grieved Him by letting those flies (demons) in, in the first place. So now that they’re out, how sure is He that you want Him back into your life?
So you must ASK Him to come back. Strike a new covenant with God, with Jesus, so that He takes over your life and keep the demons away. Read His word and pray to Him constantly. Do not leave your house empty (Matthew 12:44).

Demons get infuriated when a person’s eyes becomes opened, and when the person tries to stop their habitual sin.

There's a story I read in a Christian magazine about a man. The man had so many problems in his life, one day he decided to go to God in warfare prayers. At midnight, he rose up to pray. He prayed so aggressively for hours that an angel appeared to him and said ' Stop praying, the Lord hath sent me to tell you that His right hand is mighty to save thee’(something like that).
So the man stopped but he noticed that as the angel said ‘right hand’ the angel was raising his left hand instead, and so the man got shocked and rebuked the so called angel and that false anger disappeared immediately.

That man had caused terror in the kingdom of darkness and they(the kingdom of darkness) cowardly sent a false angel to make the man stop afflicting them.

When a person gradually draws nearer to achieving something, these demons will fight hard. They are called ‘Strongman’ because in their nature they are very stubborn spirits that just refuse to go away. They fight a person tooth and nail to ensure the person remains their prisoner by making them continue in their habitual sin.
So to make this type of demon go away requires putting off the old man first, taking on the new man in Christ Jesus and breaking off every covenant with these demons in prayers and keeping a close relationship with God.

This particular demon spirit follows a person everywhere he/she goes to spoil any good thing coming to that person. If a person is engaged in constant sin, the demon will always succeed against that person. But if the person stops sinning, the demon can only threaten that person by battling with him/her spiritually. That's when spiritual warfare is really needed. The succubus spirit will beat the man up when he tries to free himself from her. But if he is strong enough and stands in Jesus Christ, he will overcome her.

In this revelation God gave me, He also showed me a queen demon in her throne room. By spiritual level /status, this was a high and powerful queen demon who was after me, after frustrating efforts from a demon nearby who tried his best to get me but could not. The queen demon now resorted to take that duty upon herself to stand against me( you see why i need prayers guys smiley

The demon who failed woefully against me whispered something into her ears about me and she looked at me in anger and frustration. The Lord was still with me showing me all these things, as I watched like an observer.
This queen demon looked reptilian in nature with hind legs and a reptilians skin colour that looked a bit slimy. Her head was huge and it looked like six or nine snakes were protruding out of her head.
I know this demon. And I know I have overcome this demon by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony.

At another point in this revelation, the Lord was showing me the secret marching of angels in chronological order(not certain if it we're good angels or fallen angels). There was something like a huge golden throne looking like a pyramid of some sort and these angels were walking around it with some people (immortals) behind them. The radiance from the pyramid was too strong, it looked like the pyramid was ignited by the sun. And then it shone a bright golden colour , so bright that only the Angels could endure it. The Angels had a secret marching order they performed. The immortals were to walk behind them following their marching steps in order for them not to get burnt.

I'm thinking these are fallen angels and demons.. The marching of the angels enables the immortals get unburnt. That was the message. I was still grasping this until I heard the words ‘fuforn’, then I woke up.

I later realized that ‘fuforn’ was an anagram for the words ‘run off’. I guess that was God’s way of saying ‘Classes are over for today’ smiley

Guys,
As long as you do the work of God and you work against the kingdom of darkness, demons will be against you.
But if God be for us, who can be against us? No one. Romans 8:31

The Lord has made our enemies our foot stool (Hebrews 1:13). And we have authority in Jesus over them.

If the kingdom of darkness fights against you, let it be for the reason that you do the will of God for they won’t succeed against you.
But if you do your own will and live your life carelessly in sin, then you’re to blame when demons come into your house to party.
May God guide us in His word.

By His grace, I will be sharing more on this in Jesus Name.
Amen.
Good morning brethren smiley[/quote]

Like Wow!!!! This is why I love this thread so much. I mean where else would I have sourced this? Thanks and God bless you Charles. That goes for everyone who feeds us on this thread with their experiences and encounters.

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gcares(m): 2:00am On Oct 01, 2016
HananHezron:
Throwback time

Double Cross
The Godfathers
The Prophet
The Force
The Four Horsemen
The Great Holocaust

Yeah! loved to read those comics back in iganmode secondary school.
You could try doing a Google search, just to see if something pops up. Shalom.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 3:49am On Oct 01, 2016
HananHezron:
Throwback time

Double Cross
The Godfathers
The Prophet
The Force
The Four Horsemen
The Great Holocaust

Yes I do. I really enjoyed them. They were primarily revelations of a former catholic priest about the secret dealings in the Vatican . please do u have e copies of them do I can read on my phone?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sinaj(f): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2016
Smallville10:
see dis babe o. Who cares if u have heard it before, do u think i am jokin? Not only do u look like my ex-sweetheart (o how i miss her) u look like my childhood friend's sister Osas...
YOU MUST BE MY BABE STOP PRETENDING, DATS ONE OF UR ATTITUDES AND I KNOW
stp surprisation me I dnt knw u sad
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Happy new month Guys. Whoooho! grin
May God continue to guide us, protect us, increase us, and prosper us .

And may He usher us into the promises He has reserved for us in Jesus Name. Amen cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
@Bootsiegal

God bless you too dear. May God continue to take you from glory to glory in Jesus Name.. You will always be a family to me smiley

Thanks for the encouragement. Shalom smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
I'm happy to announce that my Nairaland account is now 100% okay again. I can now access all features of my account on all devices, thanks to the moderators.

This must really be a good month. Now I'm back for good in 3D cool by the grace of God. God bless those moderators who helped rectify this issue grin

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
sholay2011:

Hello sir...

Hello Sholay2011. Long time no see. Hope you're doing great wink
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
CharlyG1:

Hello Sholay2011. Long time no see. Hope you're doing great wink
Yes I am. God has been very faithful (He is always faithful regardless grin).

Great job God is using you and others to do here. You are all blessed.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2016
Bootsiegal:
Hello Guys,

The Lord was training me on the behaviours of demons and He was revealing to me some of their secret doings. Though the vision has not been completed yet, I would like to give us some tips and spiritual advice based on this revelation message from God.

God was telling me that a demon can chase a person for 100years for very slight(minute) reasons. He said, if a person picks a quarrel with a demon or if a demon feels threatened or challenged by this person, that demon will pursue that person for a very long time and that demon will have constant fights with that person. This means that there would be serious struggling in that person’s life depending on what grounds the person is being chased for.

God was showing me all these. He also showed me how a demons operated in the spirit realm, and how a demon could sometimes stray from a task it ought to do and pursue a person that has angered it just to prove its strength or power over that person.
Demons hate to be threatened. If you're threatening a demon please make sure you've got Jesus in your life or else you would only be inviting trouble to yourself.

If you’re among a deliverance group/ministry, when trying to deliver a person from a demon(s) like say the ‘incubi’ or ‘succubus’ spirits, please make sure you have no ongoing sexual sin in your life. These is very important and it’s dangerous too if you're not careful about this.

People who are called into the deliverance ministry by God have a great anointing upon them that provides them God’s protections, grace and gift of discernment of spirits, so that demons cannot hurt them even after they perform deliverance/prayer sessions for a person. Though demons can try to trick them during a deliverance session.

If you do not have such gift or calling please be careful not to engage in a deliverance session on your own. A demon can manifest physically through a person (the victim) and disgrace another person, or afflict the person or even possess the person.

You can stand in the gap for a demon possessed person, but if you’re not sure of your spiritual ground at that time, do not even attempt to deliver that person yourself.
Demons are easily angered and can they transfer out of the body of a victim to torture another person who was involved in that deliverance session.
When joining a ministry in your church, it is best to ask God for the particular ministry you ought to join.

At age 11, when Jesus showed Himself to me. He told me to stop sinning against God and Heaven and I should start winning souls for Him. No one needed to tell me where to join at that time. I joined the Evangelical ministry at age 11 and I exceled there, even though I was the youngest in that ministry at that time. If you already know the ministry to join based on your obvious spiritual gift, then join that ministry quickly. You never can tell how your gift helps another person.

Demons are like household bugs,  and because they spend almost all their time hiding in a person's life while wreaking havoc, the best way to fish out these cowards is to check for an oddness' in one’s life.

And oddness would be an unexplainable situation in a person’s life that brings about depression, weakness, anger, bitterness, envy, frustration,  fruitlessness(even after too much work input) etc.
That is a trail of oddness.
This is usually attributed to sin, curses, ancestral curses/obligations, tampered destiny, evil covenants etc.
But the chief attribute of them all is SIN.

If a person claims to not have an oddness in their life, at least dreams reveal the real aspect of a thing happening in someone’s life. Dreams are to be taken seriously because it's God’s way of speaking to us, especially in these times when worldliness' has ruled the affairs of men to limit men and women from hearing God as we ought to.

Just the same way we fish out bugs in our homes, we need to fish out these demons in our lives by taking out the thing that brought them in the first place.

If you excrete and leave your toilet unflushed, after a while flies will begin to perch. The same happens with demons. If you stay long enough in sin, demons will come. There’s no two ways about it. They’re attracted to sin, prolonged sin most especially.

And when a person tries to chase away the flies without flushing the sh*t, how would those flies go away? They just won’t. You need to flush the sh*t(sin) to make them(demons) go away.
And after doing this, you don’t stop there because the flies(demons) would still hang around closeby because they still smell the sh*t(tendency to still sin). So to ward them off totally, take a fragrance(Holy Spirit) and spray in your toilet or house(your life).
You must reinitiate your covenant with God(the Holy Spirit). Remember you grieved Him by letting those flies (demons) in, in the first place. So now that they’re out, how sure is He that you want Him back into your life?
So you must ASK Him to come back. Strike a new covenant with God, with Jesus, so that He takes over your life and keep the demons away. Read His word and pray to Him constantly. Do not leave your house empty (Matthew 12:44).

Demons get infuriated when a person’s eyes becomes opened, and when the person tries to stop their habitual sin.

There's a story I read in a Christian magazine about a man. The man had so many problems in his life, one day he decided to go to God in warfare prayers. At midnight, he rose up to pray. He prayed so aggressively for hours that an angel appeared to him and said ' Stop praying, the Lord hath sent me to tell you that His right hand is mighty to save thee’(something like that).
So the man stopped but he noticed that as the angel said ‘right hand’ the angel was raising his left hand instead, and so the man got shocked and rebuked the so called angel and that false anger disappeared immediately.

That man had caused terror in the kingdom of darkness and they(the kingdom of darkness) cowardly sent a false angel to make the man stop afflicting them.

When a person gradually draws nearer to achieving something, these demons will fight hard. They are called ‘Strongman’ because in their nature they are very stubborn spirits that just refuse to go away. They fight a person tooth and nail to ensure the person remains their prisoner by making them continue in their habitual sin.
So to make this type of demon go away requires putting off the old man first, taking on the new man in Christ Jesus and breaking off every covenant with these demons in prayers and keeping a close relationship with God.

This particular demon spirit follows a person everywhere he/she goes to spoil any good thing coming to that person. If a person is engaged in constant sin, the demon will always succeed against that person. But if the person stops sinning, the demon can only threaten that person by battling with him/her spiritually. That's when spiritual warfare is really needed. The succubus spirit will beat the man up when he tries to free himself from her. But if he is strong enough and stands in Jesus Christ, he will overcome her.

In this revelation God gave me, He also showed me a queen demon in her throne room. By spiritual level /status, this was a high and powerful queen demon who was after me, after frustrating efforts from a demon nearby who tried his best to get me but could not. The queen demon now resorted to take that duty upon herself to stand against me( you see why i need prayers guys smiley

The demon who failed woefully against me whispered something into her ears about me and she looked at me in anger and frustration. The Lord was still with me showing me all these things, as I watched like an observer.
This queen demon looked reptilian in nature with hind legs and a reptilians skin colour that looked a bit slimy. Her head was huge and it looked like six or nine snakes were protruding out of her head.
I know this demon. And I know I have overcome this demon by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony.

At another point in this revelation, the Lord was showing me the secret marching of angels in chronological order(not certain if it we're good angels or fallen angels). There was something like a huge golden throne looking like a pyramid of some sort and these angels were walking around it with some people (immortals) behind them. The radiance from the pyramid was too strong, it looked like the pyramid was ignited by the sun. And then it shone a bright golden colour , so bright that only the Angels could endure it. The Angels had a secret marching order they performed. The immortals were to walk behind them following their marching steps in order for them not to get burnt.

I'm thinking these are fallen angels and demons.. The marching of the angels enables the immortals get unburnt. That was the message. I was still grasping this until I heard the words ‘fuforn’, then I woke up.

I later realized that ‘fuforn’ was an anagram for the words ‘run off’. I guess that was God’s way of saying ‘Classes are over for today’ smiley

Guys,
As long as you do the work of God and you work against the kingdom of darkness, demons will be against you.
But if God be for us, who can be against us? No one. Romans 8:31

The Lord has made our enemies our foot stool (Hebrews 1:13). And we have authority in Jesus over them.

If the kingdom of darkness fights against you, let it be for the reason that you do the will of God for they won’t succeed against you.
But if you do your own will and live your life carelessly in sin, then you’re to blame when demons come into your house to party.
May God guide us in His word.

By His grace, I will be sharing more on this in Jesus Name.
Amen.
Good morning brethren smiley

Like Wow!!!! This is why I love this thread so much. I mean where else would I have sourced this? Thanks and God bless you Charles. That goes for everyone who feeds us on this thread with their experiences and encounters.
thank you sir,some of us have this constant secret sin I.e masturbate and painful part is been happening over 5 years, some others 10 years, mine more than 6 years,7 to be precise

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
sinaj:
stp surprisation me I dnt knw u sad
Surprisation... Where did dat come from
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by invinzible1: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
Good evening everyone, I just came across this thread. It's an eye opener. Remember sylvalord, he has found Christ help me rejoice with him.

www.nairaland.com/3280224/finally-found-him
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Alexandro15: 12:05am On Oct 03, 2016
I wish to write about religious spirit.

Most of the people you see preforming miracles are possessed by religious spirits. It is not a spirit of God. It believes in some portions of the scriptures but not the entirety. This spirit is operating in the lives of many, even among believers without them recognizing it. These people are working with the spirit, thinking with all their hearts that they are working for God. Some of these people really have zeal in working for God but the problem is that out of their ignorance they are being overtaken by this religious spirit.

At times people get possessed by this spirit as a result of being desperate to have power to perform miracles. These are people who want to become overnight miracle workers.

There is a story of a lady that heard a voice tell her to go inside the bush to fast and pray for some days. As God will have it, she went for counselling. During the counselling, the man of God discovered that the voice was never the spirit of God. That evil or religious spirit wanted her to observe fasting and prayer in order to have opportunity to fully possess her. That was how God delivered her.

There are stories of people hearing voices to go on dry fasting and prayer for some days, after that they will have powers. Later on, they discovered that it was a foul spirit. Have you ever been to a church that people are falling under anointing, yet you don't feel God's presence? That's religious spirit at work. You will remember that in the Bible Paul rebuked the slave girl who was possessed by a spirit of divination. Though she said the truth, yet her power is not from God.

This is to show us that even those possessed by this spirit acknowledge the name of Jesus. They recognize and honour real men of God. But something common with them is pride because they believe that whatever they do is right. They Ginsburg difficult to stay under church leadership. They manipulate people and extort them.

Let me stop here. But grab this last bit. Power of God is not GOTTEN. It is RECEIVED from the Holy Spirit. It's not something you can just go and fetch or get. The Holy Spirit has to give it to you. Let us continue to expose the works of the devil.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Alexandro15: 12:22am On Oct 03, 2016
I remember a time I went to visit my friend and I met a man their. I engaged him in a discussion. We started talking about the Bible and later switched over to gifts of the Holy Spirit. He started telling me about his gifts, both vision, healing, prophecy etc. To say the truth, it really interested me. He even told me somethings about myself.

Now, seeing how interested I am, he told me that he will do me a favor. That if I want to have all his gifts, seeing spirits, demons etc( by the way who wants to see demons? ), prophecy etc, I should follow him to a room, he will lay hands on me and I would start operating on the same level. Na so my brain ring Grrrrrrrrrng.

I asked him why on earth will I allow someone I don't know to lay hands on me. What if he was operating under demonic forces and want to carry problems and put on my head. I told him to park well. If I want any gift, I will ask the Holy Spirit, if he wants, he will give me. Or I meet with an authentic man of God to Impart the Holy Spirit.

Had it been some people, they will agree. They want to heal, prophecy, see visions, yet they don't know the source. Please, be careful. The devil wants to infiltrate and take over the church .

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:46am On Oct 03, 2016
Lord I thank you for everything, for the good times and the bad. I thank you for the strength you give us that carries us from day to day in this walk.

I only ask that You visit everyone on this thread, and meet them in their areas of needs, whether physical or spiritual needs, You will reveal Yourself to these people Lord. And I pray You look down upon us here and bless us with your beautiful smile smiley Amen

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:26am On Oct 03, 2016
If a demon can make you stop believing in Jesus, then you're as good as dead. Demons will definitely throw circumstances, troubles and all sorts of trials and temptation to a person to make a person lose their faith in God. If a demon can make you to stop believing in Jesus, consider yourself dead, for it means you just gave victory to satan and his demons. They would be throwing a party if this happens, opposite to angels rejoicing in heaven when a soul is won (Luke 15:10).

Atheist are as good as dead people without Jesus. Anyone without Jesus is as good as dead (John 3:16).
Man has forgotten his roots. We've thrown away our Godliness and adopted Worldliness. We're driven by what we see, what we touch, what we hear and how we feel. And we have forgotten that there is a God who put us in this world for a greater good, for a perfect reason. How did we ever lose our track in the first place? How have we let down our guard?

Am I in this world to just be born, cry, laugh, grow, sleep, walk, talk, eat, sh*t, school, work, play, marry, have kids, grow old and die? Definitely not! Not me!

There is something going on behind the scene that most people have not noticed. The stage is so full of drama, when the real drama is going on behind the scene. The real drama is the 'spiritual' not the 'physical'. The noisy stage is a setup to distract us from the real deal. There are lots of acting here on this stage; they are all talking and acting about fame, money, immorality, power, sex, lying & stealing, corruption and i-don't-care attitudes and belief system(atheism). They’re dressed in purple with an agenda of attracting more fans to the drama.

Satan and his demons are very good directors in this world of acting, and they have the perfect actors which they call 'role models'. Behind the stage there's an ongoing battle between the forces of light and darkness and only those tuned to the Spirit of God can know this. Only those who have Jesus in them. The more a person sees and enjoys this world drama, the more that person will be drawn to participate in the fun acting, after all everyone is free to act out.

It's a free world as it's called. Just pick your role and a demon will attend to you, to rehearse the script with you. Yeah, for instance, if you pick the money or sex role, a demon will show you what it means to be married to money (mammon) or to sex; spirit husband/wife (succubus/incubi).

The demon will be your chief supervisor in that role (sin) and you will be under it's command. And you won't stop acting (addictive sinning) until it says stop. Now is that a bondage or what? Yes it is a bondage. Overtime the person gets to realize it is a bondage.

So these is all a lie to seduce us to bondage? To our own deaths? OMG! It’s like an Ox walking into it's own grave not knowing (Proverbs 7:22).

Our purpose on this earth isn't physical. It's spiritual. Every man and woman has a purpose on earth. If we're careless and continue to participate in this fake stage drama set up by Satan and demons, we will miss our destinies. Our spiritual goals.
We are disciples of Jesus Christ, called by His name, called from the dark, and delivered from shame. We don’t need all these drama.

We need to carry the message to people that all of this world's actings are fake. All the lust for fame, money, wealth, sex, immorality, power, corruption, cheating, blood, vengeance etc. This drama is action packed but it's all fake. It's all a distraction! It is staged to blind us and distract us from the real thing. This isn’t for us.

We need to go behind the stages to see the real thing. We need to think deeply about our lives. From the time of our true ancestor's, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David... they’ve all been close to God. What went wrong in our time? Why are we paying so much attention to worldly drama?

People need to know who they REALLY are. People need to know that there is a struggle in the spiritual. There is a heaven and a hell.
We shall be hated for discovering who we truly are and for sharing this message with people(but do I care?). Jesus Christ already told us to expect something like this (Matthew 10:22), so I'm just going to roll with it wink

Let's announce to the world that they're being deceived, they need to wake up! We need to wake up if we're also asleep. Let's spread the Message of Jesus Christ. The real show is all about Him. He is all that matters in our lives.
People need to meet with Him.

God bless us all.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:43am On Oct 03, 2016
Lamasta:
Bro CharlyG1 good afternoon and everyone here greetings to you all.....
Pls I have this dream that is puzzling to me which I need insight on
In this dream I met one of my classmate back in pry school which am a senior to as we started talking and greeting each other I just told him its been a while o and now Hes a big man now that He should find me something though am just whinning him and surprisingly He dips his hand into his pocket and gave me money, what I noticed about the money he gave me is that it was a foreign currency and its a Ghanaian Cedis, as He gave me this money I was happy and I asked him if He is based in Ghana though He did not give me a direct reply and me too I wasn`t expecting too much stories just collected the money but what caught my attention is the currency He gave me and not the amount.
Pls Bro CharlyG1 is this dream telling me something important I need to know about myself or finance?

Hello Lamasta,

Yes this dream carries an important message for you. Your dream telling you that something very good is about to come your way. Could be an answer to your number 1 prayer request.

Money just represents the value of something, so it may not be money exactly that comes your way. But it is something which you're in dire need of. Maybe money, a new job, business & finance elevation etc.

My advise is that you claim this dream in prayer and be careful not to go into sin or fall into any temptation so that this blessing don't get diverted.

God bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:50am On Oct 03, 2016
Alexandro15:
I wish to write about religious spirit.

Most of the people you see preforming miracles are possessed by religious spirits. It is not a spirit of God. It believes in some portions of the scriptures but not the entirety. This spirit is operating in the lives of many, even among believers without them recognizing it. These people are working with the spirit, thinking with all their hearts that they are working for God. Some of these people really have zeal in working for God but the problem is that out of their ignorance they are being overtaken by this religious spirit.

At times people get possessed by this spirit as a result of being desperate to have power to perform miracles. These are people who want to become overnight miracle workers.

There is a story of a lady that heard a voice tell her to go inside the bush to fast and pray for some days. As God will have it, she went for counselling. During the counselling, the man of God discovered that the voice was never the spirit of God. That evil or religious spirit wanted her to observe fasting and prayer in order to have opportunity to fully possess her. That was how God delivered her.

There are stories of people hearing voices to go on dry fasting and prayer for some days, after that they will have powers. Later on, they discovered that it was a foul spirit. Have you ever been to a church that people are falling under anointing, yet you don't feel God's presence? That's religious spirit at work. You will remember that in the Bible Paul rebuked the slave girl who was possessed by a spirit of divination. Though she said the truth, yet her power is not from God.

This is to show us that even those possessed by this spirit acknowledge the name of Jesus. They recognize and honour real men of God. But something common with them is pride because they believe that whatever they do is right. They Ginsburg difficult to stay under church leadership. They manipulate people and extort them.

Let me stop here. But grab this last bit. Power of God is not GOTTEN. It is RECEIVED from the Holy Spirit. It's not something you can just go and fetch or get. The Holy Spirit has to give it to you. Let us continue to expose the works of the devil.

Very true my brother. Thank you for this powerful contribution. God bless you real good smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — INTERCESSORY PRAYERS / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.