Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806824 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2016
zenith4biz:

During my NYSC I joined The Redeemed up till now but since then I have been dreaming to go back to Deeper Life, but I thought know whether the dream is just a thought

Yes one of them is the wrong congression for you... Im not saying they is abad Congression amongst them... But what I'm saying is that you have been planted in a particular place for a reason,if you miss that place your whole work is futile no matter what you do see matt 7:21-23...God's Spirit in you is tryna tell you that.....and the particular mistake is the 1st dream...so what exactly was the mistake,can you recall?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2016
Brethren as we strive to be more like Christ through his Word let us not also forget to long for spiritual gifts especially prophecy,teaching,healing and the gift of working miracles...that gift of working miracles seems to be dying gradually...lets kindle it up...prophecy and that gift will turn alot to God...please lets not stop desiring this gifts...shallom

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zenith4biz(m): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2016
warmachine:

Yes one of them is the wrong congression for you... Im not saying they is abad Congression amongst them... But what I'm saying is that you have been planted in a particular place for a reason,if you miss that place your whole work is futile no matter what you do see matt 7:21-23...God's Spirit in you is tryna tell you that.....and the particular mistake is the 1st dream...so what exactly was the mistake,can you recall?

There is a heap behind me with a yam yet to be planted on top, so my leg hit the yam and the yam fell
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2016
zenith4biz:

There is a heap behind me with a yam yet to be planted on top, so my leg hit the yam and the yam fell

Please go back to your former gathering...there is something you are supposed to do there...ask God to help you...I think you are prophet...u have some work to do bro
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zenith4biz(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2016
warmachine:

Please go back to your former gathering...there is something you are supposed to do there...ask God to help you...I think you are prophet...u have some work to do bro

Thanks so much, you have really confirmed some things, God's anointing would continue to rub on you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2016
zenith4biz:

Thanks so much, you have really confirmed some things, God's anointing would continue to rub on you.

Amen o!....same to you o

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SimpleBea(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2016
warmachine:

U have a gift of prophecy... U are just under demonic attack..,the the dreams are erased from your memory by demons...your spirit man wch has been united with Gods Spirit speaks to you while at sleep...there is a demon that knows this and goes ahead to erase them...dont worry u have already conquered.. All you need to do is make the spirit man stronger and command the demon out...and that can be done by meditating on the word...u can fast alongside to speeden the process

Thank you sir!.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 20, 2016
So finally we are here...this thread has now become a dream interpretation thread.

Christians please don't be lazy, why not disturb the Holy Spirit for the meaning of these dreams? Why not exercise your own spirit man to become more sensitive so that on waking up you can recall and decipher these dreams? Why not write it down and ponder on it for days?

I am not against a brother or sister helping out but your first port of call for assistance should be your guide, the Holy Spirit.

Slowly, this thread is dying...nothing edifying or 'burning' so everyone is going about other things.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Processor01:
So finally we are here...this thread has now become a dream interpretation thread.

Christians please don't be lazy, why not disturb the Holy Spirit for the meaning of these dreams? Why not exercise your own spirit man to become more sensitive so that on waking up you can recall and decipher these dreams? Why not write it down and ponder on it for days?

I am not against a brother or sister helping out but your first port of call for assistance should be your guide, the Holy Spirit.

Slowly, this thread is dying...nothing edifying or 'burning' so everyone is going about other things.

Hmmmm Processor, firstly lemme say; its been a while.....

You are not so far from the truth with your submission, the purpose of this thread was to be encompasing for spiritual growth, upliftmnent, exposure of the works of the wicked, their vices and how to overcome all wiles of satan and his cohorts and above all, the edification of God(CharlyG1) I hope im in line here?.
Its a tad inconceivable that the thread is lost a handful of the former brethren who contributed immensely, so then what shall be the solution?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2016
Jdazzle:

Hmmmm Processor, firstly lemme say; its been a while.....

You are not so far from the truth with your submission, the purpose of this thread was to be encompasing for spiritual growth, upliftmnent, exposure of the works of the wicked, their vices and how to overcome all wiles of satan and his cohorts and above all, the edification of God(CharlyG1) I hope im in line here?.
Its a tad inconceivable that the thread is lost a handful of the former brethren who contributed immensely, so then what shall be the solution?

Hi Dazzle,

I took a break after my last discourse here on Anointing oil, holy communion, tithe and all. Did I learn a thing or two, yes!

Anyway, good to know that you still peep in to check what's happening here (trust me, lots of the former brethren do too).

The solution is to stick with the purpose of this thread (edification through sharing) - dream interpretation seekers and interpreters can open a new thread or join any of the popular ones here on nairaland.

Guys, do not be ignorant of the devices of the devil! This thread is being derailed!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Processor01:

Hi Dazzle,

I took a break after my last discourse here on Anointing oil, holy communion, tithe and all. Did I learn a thing or two, yes!

Anyway, good to know that you still peep in to check what's happening here (trust me, lots of the former brethren do too).

The solution is to stick with the purpose of this thread (edification through sharing) - dream interpretation seekers and interpreters can open a new thread or join any of the popular ones here on nairaland.

Guys, do not be ignorant of the devices of the devil! This thread is being derailed!

Bro...how are you? And I hope the Sunday was fun

Yep yep...I saw what your previous posts...I must say I love the point you made about digging deep in the Spirit..however I want to let you know that every move or gift of God Spirit is for edification...including the gift of prophecy which manifests itself through teaching, knowledge,wisdom and exhortation and this is reflected in dream Interpretation too...I believe Gods Spirit puts two things in us which are the hunger for him and desire to draw others to him(love for God and men)....now from your own point I get that nothing is edifying... Yes it might not be to you...but what about the weaker ones... You can't leave them...and every body gets this edification in different ways it can't all be same and some the dreams is their way...now in a case where you see everyone' is lower,you pick them up, but if they are higher they pick you up...that's the balance..I think a more excellent advice should have been..."he who picks his brother up should be careful that he to may not drop..and he who is weak should stick primely to the Word that his spirit maybe strengthened..... Shallom.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
1 John: 1. 9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

When we sin and feel sorry for what we have done, we don't need to keep asking God to forgive us for our sins, He said when we CONFESS so all we need to do is confess immediately at that point what we have done not waiting till when we pray in the morning or evening and ask Him to forgive us,God will do His part by forgiving us when we do our own part by confessing.

We should after that repent of our sins and don't go into it anymore just Jesus said to the adulterous woman in John: 8. 11. She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

The same thing when we are sincerely sorry for what we have done wrong, He forgives us when we confess and ask for forgiveness but most importantly He does not want us to go back to that same sin. God bless us
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Processor01:

My dear, many have left because of this.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Processor01:

Hi Dazzle,

True bro, dream interpretations and seekers should create a new thread or join any of the popular ones lest we lose purpose on here, there was a time i couldnt wait for sundays to come on the thread and read something new and refreshingly diff, pls bro charlyG1 can we keep the fire burning?

Thank you for ur observance processor01, God help us...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
warmachine:

Bro...how are you? And I hope the Sunday was fun

Yep yep...I saw what your previous posts...I must say I love the point you made about digging deep in the Spirit..however I want to let you know that every move or gift of God Spirit is for edification...including the gift of prophecy which manifests itself through teaching, knowledge,wisdom and exhortation and this is reflected in dream Interpretation too...I believe Gods Spirit puts two things in us which are the hunger for him and desire to draw others to him(love for God and men)....now from your own point I get that nothing is edifying... Yes it might not be to you...but what about the weaker ones... You can't leave them...and every body gets this edification in different ways it can't all be same and some the dreams is their way...now in a case where you see everyone' is lower,you pick them up, but if they are higher they pick you up...that's the balance..I think a more excellent advice should have been..."he who picks his brother up should be careful that he to may not drop..and he who is weak should stick primely to the Word that his spirit maybe strengthened..... Shallom.

You dont seem to get the bigger picture here, processor01 is charging all to be more spiritually inclined and make the Holy Spirit their personal director and friend so he is able to cater for their spiritual needs in all ramification, dream interpretation inclusive..... So the purpose of this thread is not be undermined and focus isnt lost...

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ScienceWatch: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
CharlyG1:
Not all spirits you see come from God. Even the Bible tells us to test every spirit to know if dey're from God (1 john 4 vs 1).

If U're seeing spirits or demons, the real purpose is for U to take authority over them, tell them to go.. The demons/spirits will try to communicate with U to win U early and deceive U just like many have been deceived.

People who have d gift of prophecy(mainly in warfare), would definitely see these spirits, dey would have dreams of being chased by people or masquerades(demons), dey wud see crazy things physically as they grow.. because they are threat to the Satan's kingdom because of their calling.. So they wud be attacked right from birth, thru illness, accidents etc..

God would always let them pass thru all these as a form of training but He always delivers them.. The devil calls them 'the one's who are spiritually sensitive'..

I wud share my experience on taking authority over a demon soon.. Lets contribute to this.
Jesus said to these so-called holy men. “Satan can’t and will not work against himself."

What does all this mean?
Even if a so-called respected but false pastor/Bishop/Prophet/Clergyman try to heal or do demon deliverance, it can’t and won’t work. Satan can’t and won’t work against himself.
Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate. Truth seekers are eternally grateful to a humble servant of the true GOD, Prophet TB Joshua.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ScienceWatch: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
umehmj:
exactly! they don't ever believe you. as a child growing up, i always see things. even as an adult, once im chaste for about three months without sin or stain, those things kick back in.

as still remember clearly one particular incident. i was in bed with my mother in a hot night. the bed was simulated just below the window and it was open to let in air. my mother got up and went outside to pee, it was her noise at the door that woke me. minutes after she was gone, i looked up the window from where i was lying and behold, a dark image was standing right above me on the window, starring at me. it's eyes are laser red and in contrast with the dark body. I wasn't afraid cos i assumed it was moma. i just smiled at it, but no response came from it. soon it was gone and mom came back inside. I asked her how she can turn her eyes sparkling red and just like every other kid she was impatient with my questions and went back to bed. in the morning i narrated my story to her again but she didn't take me serious. i knew what i saw and though nobody believed me, i knew it was real.

another thing is i have this uncanny memory or i should say a gift. as a grown guy i used to tell my mom my childhood events and things i remember but she swears that somebody must have told me cos those events happened when i was just months old, but then only her was the only witness of those events and she never told me of them. I also see things before they happen, trouble is i don't remember them until they start happening. i remember an event of a fight between neighbors. they started off with a quarrel and immediately i remembered i have seen it happen before. i told the my friend Ifeanyi sitting beside me that the other lady will slap the other woman now and just as i finished saying that the lady landed the slap. i narrated the whole scene like one would narrate a seen movie to a friend that is watching for the first time.

another thing is as a boy, whenever my mom travels to north to buy goods, my nights will always be restless cos in my dreams i will be watching their bus all night long till day break. it more like a bird eyeview following the bus as it travels. when mom comes back i will narrate their journeys and events. many times she will be spooked.
It is a sin for sick or demon possessed people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.
If this is true for the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, what is wrong in other churches? The problem is squarely with their Pastors, not the congregation. The congregations faith is always enough as abundantly proven in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Thousands of Popes, Bishops, Pastors, Priests, Apostles, Deacons, etc, cant give to the suffering masses what Jesus Christ command they must give, it is written, “I come to make your burdens light.” This is self-evident at the holy Scoan Church daily. Jesus Christ also says to all priests today, “As I was sent, so send I you.”

Free Healing and free demonic deliverance. This mind-blowing free work with tons of medically verified evidence is presented to the whole world daily 24hrs a day at the Scoan Church, Nigeria.
The truth is finally out ! It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same. Why allow them to go home only with a false promise.
The best place to truthfully learn and see all about the invisible spirit world of Light and Darkness, the most powerful delivarence from demons, mind-blowing instant healing of terminal diseases, dreams and how dreams and spirits effect our lives and the value of true knowledge of God is on Emmanuel.tv 24hrs daily. There are also loads of study videos on youtube.com . See real people and listen carefully to their own testimonies about Demon possession and healing. Scoan in Lagos, Nigeria has been examined by various, highly respected independent international spiritual leaders that found The Holy Scoan Church to be sounly scriptural. Here you will also learn why you must not pay for Spiritual healings and dream interpretation and deliverance from evil spirits.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ScienceWatch: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
nnamdiosu:

oh thanks a lot. true words smiley
The power of the Demonic Possesion at the Holy Scoan Church is seen in its purest form.

I have seen everyone with demonic possession, psychological disorders, terminal diseases, healed very rapidly, most of them at first hated TB Joshua but saw no other way after going to many doctors,churches, etc without a solution.
There are too many human problems that science cant cure but they will accept the case anyway and make money out of the suffering. What is the root cause of psychological problems?

See it happening 24hrs a day on Emmanuel TV 7 days a week.

The best place to truthfully learn all about the invisible spirit world, how it causes depression etc, dreams and how dreams and spirits effect our lives and the value of true knowledge is on Emmanuel.tv or Dstv CH 390 24hrs daily. See real people and listen carefully to their own testimonies. Scoan in Lagos, Nigeria has been examined by independent international spiritual leaders and found to exercise excellent bible practise.

Here you will also learn why you must not pay for Spiritual healings.
It is written : "Freely the gift of healing is given to you, freely it must be given to those that need it".

Dont believe any critics on this matter. The most powerful international spiritual investigative teams have confirmed it all as verifiable TRUTH.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ScienceWatch: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
That why many people are using Emmanuel TV and youtube.com as the most effective tool to study and learn all about the spirit world.

A more factual account from someone who has visited the Church of the Synagogue is written by Professor Willem Ouweneel,
Sourced from : doveministries dot com
A prominent Dutch theologian who holds doctorates in biology, philosophy and theology. He lectures in Universities in Switzerland, Holland, South Africa and Germany. He is of Brethren background but is thoroughly satisfied of the genuineness of the miracles and vindicates the theology of Prophet Joshua.
Are you satisfied the healing miracles are genuine?
Absolutely.
One cannot watch the videos without being convinced of their authenticity. Apart from which I saw healing miracles for myself when he prayed for the sick. Four of the seven members of our team also received healings.
What sort of a man is he to speak to?
He is extremely humble and continually gives the glory to God.
What is the attitude of the church members?
They display the fruit of the Holy Spirit to an extent that I have rarely seen before. One has a sense of being loved, there is a sense of joy, of peace, gentleness, temperance, faith and meekness.
Sourced from : doveministries dot com
Did the church members you spoke to know much about the bible?
Yes, our whole group was surprised at the sound scriptural knowledge of those we spoke to.
How do you know he is not an occultist?
I have been involved in the deliverance ministry for over 30 years. I have written such books as "Demons Defeated" which has been translated into many languages and "How To Cast Out Demons And Break Curses". I have also taught on deliverance in many countries.
I carefully watched the ministry of Joshua and I am totally satisfied that he is casting out demons in the name of Jesus Christ. As Jesus said "satan cannot cast out satan".
He constantly casts out demons by the power of God. He constantly upholds the name of Jesus Christ, gives glory to God and his preaching is biblically inspired. The work of the Holy Spirit is clearly evident among the church members.
Also one of the above videos shows a dead man being raised by the power of God.
Read more about the investigation and findings here; doveministries dot com
Daninya11:
I can't forget this episode till I leave planet earth.
We went for Wednesday Prayer meeting one evening. During lntercessory prayers, the M.O.G through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit said that the angel of death will visit a family that same night. Omo come see prayers, trust Nigerians.

After the usual family prayers at night we all went to bed. That night I couldn't just sleep maybe because of the harmattan cold which was not unusual in the North. I was sleeping next to my elder bro who is a deep sleeper onced he hits the cover, till the next morning. I covered my eyes and ears with my head warmer.

I now saw my sister come out from her room because it was next to ours. She was searching for something frantically on our bed with her star com phone for like 5 minutes. I got furious with her but I couldn't say a word. She went into the parlour frantically looking for her slippers so my dad told us because he was in the sitting room praying. She wanted to go into their bedroom but came back into our room and entered my sisters room then came out of parlour and banged the door which was the hobby of my kid sis.

My dad came into my room and asked me if my kid sis was back from the loo Because it was built separately from the building and I told him no. So he entered my sis room and found her deeply asleep. Dad woke us all up and we both recounted our experience.

We now concluded that it was a familiar spirit. Who took her appearance, used her phone. When we counted the slippers it was complete and my dad said he saw her wear a slippers. Banged the door as my sis does and left.

3 days later our neighbor child died. He was 4 then and he looks like me. He always go to church with us and sleeps either with my parents or my sister.my sis take him out if he is going out. People keep asking her, Is he your kid brother she will say yes, the resemblance was uncanny. He disses his mother food for ours. The day he died he was with his aunt in her family house.

Dad said the direction the familiar spirit took was near the boys family apartment. I recalled Dogs seriously barking. We both saw the evil spirit but she couldn't see us. Christ Jesus had the power to save and deliver us from death.

As I type this, I shed a tear losing a brother from another mother. We have him in one of our family pictures frame. Visitors keep asking where is your last born, my mother wwill start shedding tears and the visitors will start consoling her.

His mum died too last year, she was always asking me about my nysc mobilisation. She didn't even see me wear nysc Khaki..

Demons are real and God's protection power is also real.
If you don't believe in the supernatural go ask Plato and so many philosophers.

Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Processor01:

Hello Processor01,

I read your posts and the replies by others on the thread and i love all the response so far.

You have made a valid point. Christians need to ask the Holy Ghost first for the meaning to their dreams and not act lazy. I've said that before. That's a good point.

But dream interpretation is also a gift given by the Holy Ghost, and not everyone has this gift.
Dream interpretation is one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit and It's used to interpret important messages from God and also for edification of the church.

I encourage people to stick close to God and ask Him for interpretation to basic dreams.
But i won't ask people not to share a dream they don't understand. People who don't have the meanings to their dream require people with this gift to help out. You can ask Joseph the dreamer. Lol

By the way, People have NOT left the thread because of this so called dream interpretations. But people have become less active due to many physical engagements or a spiritual weakness which has caused a crippling in their spirits as a result of them going back to their sins. God showed me this, i shared it here that people will leave and it's what's happening now and will still happen. Not everyone stays till the party is over. Not everyone stays till the grace is shared in the church. It also happens in the kingdom of God.

If anyone wants the thread to be hot, why not share a message, an exhortation, a spiritual experience or a testimony. After all we're all here to edify each other and glorify God whether it be by sharing dreams or preaching or sharing a spiritual experience or testimony. Why don't you do that?

Just to add, the thread is not dying. Someone once said this when we were in page 50 or thereabout, look where we are now. This thread is just a starting point for what God is about to do in people's lives. You will see people's live change so positively that it will bring fear to everyone around them. That's a tip.

God bless you. May God continue to strengthen us as we grow in His presence. Amen smiley

13 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 12:38am On Nov 21, 2016
CharlyG1:

Hello Processor01,

I read your posts and the replies by others on the thread and i love all the response so far.

You have made a valid point. Christians need to ask the Holy Ghost first for the meaning to their dreams and not act lazy. I've said that before. That's a good point.

But dream interpretation is also a gift given by the Holy Ghost, and not everyone has this gift.
Dream interpretation is one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit and It's used to interpret important messages from God and also for edification of the church.

I encourage people to stick close to God and ask Him for interpretation to basic dreams.
But i won't ask people not to share a dream they don't understand. People who don't have the meanings to their dream require people with this gift to help out. You can ask Joseph the dreamer. Lol

By the way, People have NOT left the thread because of this so called dream interpretations. But people have become less active due to many physical engagements or a spiritual weakness which has caused a crippling in their spirits as a result of them going back to their sins. God showed me this, i shared it here that people will leave and it's what's happening now and will still happen. Not everyone stays till the party is over. Not everyone stays till the grace is shared in the church. It also happens in the kingdom of God.

If anyone wants the thread to be hot, why not share a message, an exhortation, a spiritual experience or a testimony. After all we're all here to edify each other and glorify God whether it be by sharing dreams or preaching or sharing a spiritual experience or testimony. Why don't you do that?

Just to add, the thread is not dying. Someone once said this when we were in page 50 or thereabout, look where we are now. This thread is just a starting point for what God is about to do in people's lives. You will see people's live change so positively that it will bring fear to everyone around them. That's a tip.

God bless you. May God continue to strengthen us as we grow in His presence. Amen smiley

.u spoke my mind sincerely

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 12:40am On Nov 21, 2016
ScienceWatch:
The power of the Demonic Possesion at the Holy Scoan Church is seen in its purest form.

I have seen everyone with demonic possession, psychological disorders, terminal diseases, healed very rapidly, most of them at first hated TB Joshua but saw no other way after going to many doctors,churches, etc without a solution.
There are too many human problems that science cant cure but they will accept the case anyway and make money out of the suffering. What is the root cause of psychological problems?

See it happening 24hrs a day on Emmanuel TV 7 days a week.

The best place to truthfully learn all about the invisible spirit world, how it causes depression etc, dreams and how dreams and spirits effect our lives and the value of true knowledge is on Emmanuel.tv or Dstv CH 390 24hrs daily. See real people and listen carefully to their own testimonies. Scoan in Lagos, Nigeria has been examined by independent international spiritual leaders and found to exercise excellent bible practise.

Here you will also learn why you must not pay for Spiritual healings.
It is written : "Freely the gift of healing is given to you, freely it must be given to those that need it".

Dont believe any critics on this matter. The most powerful international spiritual investigative teams have confirmed it all as verifiable TRUTH.

I starred with Emmanuel TV and prophet tbjoshua...lol...I thank God for that ministry its life changing
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 12:41am On Nov 21, 2016
Processor01:

You getting it wrong Bro the Thread is in line with God's word and prophetic ministry its not everybody that has the gift of Interpreting dreams and for those who don't have this gift but have other Prophetic gifts they are free to seek the help of other brethrens here and with that others can benefit mostly people with similar issues ok Bro it is well...
The thread can never die cos God's presence is in here if you want more edifying discussions then raise a topic and let's learn more from You and other anointed men of God in here and for those who are having issues interpreting there dreams let them feel free to share there dreams anytime, with that You will be EDIFIED and they will be edifief too.
SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by julibos: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Good morning Brethren
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by julibos: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2016
I'm actually with processor01 on this issue. I've come to realize that one of the most important thing a Christian needs to crave for is balance. If you move too much on one side of the road u end up in a gutter . I don't despise propetic gifts and interpretation of dreams or any gift for that matter be it for exhortation and preaching, teaching , healing and the likes. Because they were given for our profiting/edification (1 Cor 3:7) , brother Charles can give witness that I seek his opinion sometimes. But there are some important things that must never be ignored.
1) If you are filled with the Holy Spirit, you are going to be led by him (Romans 8:14-16) if he gives you a dream that matters ,he will give u the meaning almost immediately except u r not spiritually sensitive or you don't like or accept the interpretation you get, the purpose of seeking another brethren's opinion or a prophet is to confirm what you already have in ur spirit man. New testament Prophets are not sent to led people, that's the job of the Holy Spirit, but they can confirm what the Spirit has being saying to u by various means. The reason why the old testament people needed dream interpreters was because the Spirit of God only came upon a select few. the kings, prophets and priests.
2) We don't build doctrines on dreams but on the word of God. Therefore we don't use our personal experiences and dreams to explain the word of God. Instead we use the word of God to explain and test every dream we have. Because God given dreams and visions will never be contrary to his word. This is very vital because I have heard and seen great men of God run into error and untimely end of their ministry because of this. I advise people here should go and read about William branham and john Alexandre dowie and this book "God generals". You have to be extremely careful with gifts, if you have them and don't have sound spiritual maturity based on the word of God, you are likely going to crash. Particularly for ministers and prospective ministers here, Please ministry work and gifts are not play play, God gives special punishment to those who lead his flock astray. I have a brother who I warned but didn't heed my warnings like this, that nearly ran into serious problems with demons.
3) the primary business of God in the lives of Christian is to form the perfect image of Christ in them. Christ in you, is the hope of Glory, that's why john said that on that day, we will be like him. And how is that image formed? By continuous interaction with the word of God (2 cor 3:18) . please let's not get carried away from that primary purpose. How many times did you see Jesus or the early christians running about for interpretation of a dream? Lets us take personal responsiblity in the studying the word of God and in prayer to build our spirit man into the same stature of Jesus and leave the stage of seeking short cut everywhere. I'm not saying seeking interpretation for dreams you don't understand about is bad but these things should be rare occurrences.
With every sense of humility, I know a tiny bit of spiritual things and I can say categorically that many things that are posted on this forum sometimes, especially recently are total rubbish, I'm sure Jesus will be shaking his head in heaven at some of them. I know many of us are zealous but let's add knowledge to zeal and not mislead others. zeal without knowledge will lead to a shipwrecked Christianity. As for those that have gift of discernment of spirits I will advise you lay hands on books of Kenneth hagin senior (I believe in visions, How to be led by the spirit of God, he gave gifts unto men, and the triumphant church) and learn from his ministry. This was a man that saw Jesus at least 6 times, saw into the spirit realm, God used him mightily to send the word of faith , yet he maintained a balanced Christianity. I pray God will give us understanding and his grace will keep us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Good day fam. Long time, abi? grin

Let me share a few things i learnt in the past few months....

-Many badly want to wear the Prophet’s mantle (which is not a bad thing) , but are reluctant to bear the Christian’s cross.

Why? God takes MUCH time to mold, fashion, train, refine, purge, break down, build up, discipline and create His Vessels. This is a process that cannot be rushed. This is God's refinery many refuse to go through. I don't blame them though grin Let us not digress.
-Let Christ be your obsession, not the prophetic word. ALWAYS come to Him as a child, "not by your strength, nor by an army of strength, but by my spirit… "says Yahweh.
-Plus, your gifts are given to you in a moment’s time, but your fruit, your character, YOU, develops over many seasons of God’s dealings.

Therefore....
-Observe if you are fruitful in Spirit, bearing much fruit, abounding in love, joy, peace, faithfulness, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, meekness, and self-control. You can be sure that there are more gifted people in the world than you, yet the fruit is what will remain when the gifts pass away

With these words then, I commit you to the care of the Lord Jesus Christ, Who is able to complete the work which He has begun in you and see you through to maturity, as you are rooted and grounded in Him, being thoroughly equipped and strengthened by His Might which works in those who have taken up the cross to find power in weakness.

Big hug to every one of you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
*GODS MESSAGE TO THE CHURCHES*

I slept around 10:20pm, not quite long after laying on the bed, I heard God calling Me Audibly So I Woke Up. When I Checked My Time, It Was 11:30P.M. Suddenly, I Felt The Urge To Pray So I Left The Bedroom To The sitting room & started Praying._
_All Of A Sudden, My Eyes Opened And I Was In Another Realm. I Saw An Array Of Ladies Both Young And Old, Very Beautiful, Coming From The Sea Side. And I Asked God; Who Are These?_ And He Said, _*"These Are Marine Spirits That Have Been Commissioned By The Devil To Drag Many To The Kingdom Of Darkness. His Time Is Almost Up And He Has Vowed To Cause Many To Fall"*_. I Asked, Why Women? He Responded, _*"They Are Not Really Women But Are Evil Spirits That Have Taken A Feminine Form."*_

_So I Asked; What Is Their Mission And He Said, See! All Of A Sudden I Saw, People Having Sex. What Amazed Me Was That Some Were Having Sex By The Wayside, Some In Bushes, Some On Beaches, Some In Offices And In Open Places. So, I Asked Why?_ And He Said _*"These Are Sent To Spread Lust And Cause Many To Fall Into The Sin Of Fornication."*_ He Said, *"Very Soon, Fornication Will Be Legalized."*

*"The Spirits Are Meant To Befriend Many Young Ladies, Show Them Care And Eventually Initiate Them To Be Used By The Enemy."* _I Saw Many Young Ladies. Unsuspecting Ladies Being Initiated And As Soon As They Were Initiated, They Had An Insatiable Desire For Sex._

_I Also Saw Sugar Mummies Luring Young Men With Money And Cars. Right After Sleeping With Them, They Are Gone._

_I Saw New Dresses Being Introduced. Dresses That Expose All Parts Of The Body. In Fact, I Saw A Very Fair Lady That Was Almost Naked. About 3 Quarter Of Her Breast Was Exposed And The Dress She Wore Was Very Transparent That One Could Virtually See Her unclothedness. Then I Saw Many People Buying These Dresses; Skimpy Short Skirts And Transparent Leggings And Blouses That Expose The Cleavage. Bleaching Of The Skin Was On The Rise. I Saw Them Pouring Potions On The Eye To Lure Men With Their Eyes_.

*"Tell The Church To Watch"*, He Said. *"They Will Try To Enter The Church, Target Pastors And Members, Especially From Choirs."* _I Saw Members Of The Church Being Possessed And Sleeping With Each Other_.

_*Amazingly,*_ _I Saw Two Ladies In A Particular Choir That Were Lesbians. Then I Saw Men Of God Sleeping With Members. Some Slept With Members Before They Mounted Pulpits._

_I Saw That Pastors Are Battling Within Because There Is Not Just A Crack But An Opening On The Wall. Satan Has Entered Their Lives. Some Were Caught In The Web Of Pornography And Masturbation._

_In Fact, I Saw A Particular Pastor Watching Pornography And Masturbating In His Room. To Him The Room Was Locked And He Thought No One Was Seeing Him But I Saw That The Wall To His Room Facing The Public Was Broken And People Were Watching Him Without His Knowledge. And God Said To Me_ *"Whatever Is Being Done In Secret Is Already Open."*

_I Also Saw Women Becoming Unsubmissive And Disrespectful To Their Husbands And This Act Frustrated Husbands To Fall Prey To These Spirits When They Left Home._

_I Saw Many Being Manipulated Through Food And Clothes. And I Saw Many Chains As Well. And He Said To Me,_ *"These Are Chains Of Addiction That Has Kept Many People In Sexual Bondage."*

_Some Women Were Showering Enchanted Gifts To Pastors And Were Gradually Changing Their Status._

*"Tell My People To Stay Within The Boundaries Of My Word. Let Them Not Depart From Them. Tell Them To Watch And Pray. Let Them Be Focused On Me And This Will Help Them Avoid Every Distraction Of The Enemy."*

BITTER TRUTH: -
Believed It Or Not, Accept It Or Not. Read This. You Can Be In Deeper Life Bible Church And Your Life Can Still Be Shallow And Deep In Sin.*_

_*You Can Attend The Redeemed Christian Church Of God And Yet Your Life Remains Unredeemed.*_

_*You Can Be A Member Of Winner's Chapel And Still Be A Slave Of Sin, Fulfilling All It's Lusts Till You Die.*_

_*You Can Be In Mountain Of Fire Ministries And Your Life Is Still In The Valley Of Lukewarmness And Spiritual Coldness.*_

_*You Can Be Among The Salvation Army And Still Suffer Defeat; Not Knowing What It Means To Be Saved From Sin*_.

_*You Can Be In Christ Embassy And Still Be Working Directly As Satan's Immoral Ambassador In His Evil Embassy.*_

_*You Can Be In Dunamis And Yet You Remain Powerless Spiritually, Lacking Basic Grace!*_

_*You Can Attend The Lord's Chosen Church And Yet Be Among The Rejected Many.*_

_*You Can Speak In Tongues And Miss Heaven.*_

_*You Can "Win Souls" And Miss Heaven.*_

_*You Can See Vision And Miss Heaven*_.

_*You Can Cast Out Devil And Miss Heaven.*_

_*You Can Perform Miracles And Still Miss Heaven.*_

_*You Can Read The Whole Bible And Miss Heaven.*_

_*You Can Attend All Fellowship Activities And Camp meetings And Miss Heaven.*_

_*You Can Have Anointing And Miss Heaven*_.

_*You Can Have All Spiritual Gifts And Miss Heaven*_.

_You Can Wield Power And Unction And Still Miss Heaven._

_*But You CANNOT Live A HOLY LIFE AND MISS HEAVEN....*_

_*HOLINESS IS THE REAL DEAL !*_

_Thanks For Your Attention._
_Forwarding This Post Is Evangelism_.
_Please Take A Part In It And Forward To Contacts Or Group You Want To Evangelize._

_*Be Rugged For Jesus!!!* I Am Evangelist Thompson .Amindi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
HananHezron:
Good day fam. Long time, abi? grin

Let me share a few things i learnt in the past few months....

-Many badly want to wear the Prophet’s mantle (which is not a bad thing) , but are reluctant to bear the Christian’s cross.

Why? God takes MUCH time to mold, fashion, train, refine, purge, break down, build up, discipline and create His Vessels. This is a process that cannot be rushed. This is God's refinery many refuse to go through. I don't blame them though grin Let us not digress.
-Let Christ be your obsession, not the prophetic word. ALWAYS come to Him as a child, "not by your strength, nor by an army of strength, but by my spirit… "says Yahweh.
-Plus, your gifts are given to you in a moment’s time, but your fruit, your character, YOU, develops over many seasons of God’s dealings.

Therefore....
-Observe if you are fruitful in Spirit, bearing much fruit, abounding in love, joy, peace, faithfulness, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, meekness, and self-control. You can be sure that there are more gifted people in the world than you, yet the fruit is what will remain when the gifts pass away

With these words then, I commit you to the care of the Lord Jesus Christ, Who is able to complete the work which He has begun in you and see you through to maturity, as you are rooted and grounded in Him, being thoroughly equipped and strengthened by His Might which works in those who have taken up the cross to find power in weakness.

Big hug to every one of you.

Yes bro very true...and I wish you well too
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
etidy:
I'm actually with processor01 on this issue. I've come to realize that one of the most important thing a Christian needs to crave for is balance. If you move too much on one side of the road u end up in a gutter . I don't despise propetic gifts and interpretation of dreams or any gift for that matter be it for exhortation and preaching, teaching , healing and the likes. Because they were given for our profiting/edification (1 Cor 3:7) , brother Charles can give witness that I seek his opinion sometimes. But there are some important things that must never be ignored.
1) If you are filled with the Holy Spirit, you are going to be led by him (Romans 8:14-16) if he gives you a dream that matters ,he will give u the meaning almost immediately except u r not spiritually sensitive or you don't like or accept the interpretation you get, the purpose of seeking another brethren's opinion or a prophet is to confirm what you already have in ur spirit man. New testament Prophets are not sent to led people, thats the job of the Holy Spirit, but they can confirm what the spirit has being saying to u by various means. The reason why the old testament people needed dream interpreters was because the Spirit of God only came upon a select few. the kings, prophets and priests.
2) We don't build doctrines on dreams but on the word of God. Therefore we don't use our personal experiences and dreams to explain the word of God. Instead we use the word of God to explain and test every dream we have. Because God given dreams and visions will never be contrary to his word. This is very vital because I have heard and seen great men of God run into error and untimely end of their ministry because of this. I advise people here should go and read about William branham and john Alexandre dowie and this book "God generals". You have to be extremely careful with gifts, if you have them and don't have sound spiritual maturity based on the word of God, you are likely going to crash. Particularly for ministers and prospective ministers here, Please ministry work and gifts are not play play, God gives special punishment to those who lead his flock astray. I have a brother who I warned but didn't heed my warnings like this, that nearly ran into serious problems with demons.
3) the primary business of God in the lives of Christian is to form the perfect image of Christ in them. Christ in you, is the hope of Glory, that's why john said that on that day, we will be like him. And how is that image formed? By continuous interaction with the word of God (2 cor 3:18) . please let's not get carried away from that primary purpose. How many times did you see Jesus if the early christians running about for interpretation of a dream? Lets us take personal responsiblity in the studying the word of God and in prayer to build our spirit man into the same stature of Jesus and leave the stage of seeking short cut everywhere. I'm not saying seeking interpretation for dreams you don't understand about is bad but these things should be rare occurrence.
With every sense of humility, I know a tiny bit of spiritual things and I can say categorically that many things that are posted on this forum sometimes, especially recently are total rubbish, I'm sure Jesus will be shaking his head in heaven at some of them. I know many of us are zealous but let's add knowledge to zeal and not mislead others. zeal without knowledge will lead to a shipwrecked Christianity. As for those that have gift of discernment of spirits I will advise you lay hands on books of Kenneth hagin senior (I believe in visions, How to be led by the spirit of God, he gave gifts unto men, and the triumphant church) and learn from his ministry. This was a man that saw Jesus at least 6 times, saw into the spirit realm, God used him mightily to send the word of faith , yet he maintained a balanced Christianity. I pray God will give us understanding and his grace will keep us.
WELL SAID. smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
etidy:
1) If you are filled with the Holy Spirit, you are going to be led by him (Romans 8:14-16) if he gives you a dream that matters ,he will give u the meaning almost immediately except u r not spiritually sensitive or you don't like or accept the interpretation you get, the purpose of seeking another brethren's opinion or a prophet is to confirm what you already have in ur spirit man. New testament Prophets are not sent to led people, thats the job of the Holy Spirit, but they can confirm what the spirit has being saying to u by various means. The reason why the old testament people needed dream interpreters was because the Spirit of God only came upon a select few. the kings, prophets and priests.
3) the primary business of God in the lives of Christian is to form the perfect image of Christ in them. Christ in you, is the hope of Glory, that's why john said that on that day, we will be like him. And how is that image formed? By continuous interaction with the word of God (2 cor 3:18) . please let's not get carried away from that primary purpose. How many times did you see Jesus if the early christians running about for interpretation of a dream? Lets us take personal responsiblity in the studying the word of God and in prayer to build our spirit man into the same stature of Jesus and leave the stage of seeking short cut everywhere. I'm not saying seeking interpretation for dreams you don't understand about is bad but these things should be rare occurrence.

Thank you bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.