Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806976 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
pinehazel:
I am going to introduce to you what are the Chakras.
The seven primary energy centres in your body.
We are going to explore exatly how each them works.
I am going to explain why each one of them is one of
the seven areas creating your life and how your early
life experiences and some cultural belief systems can
shut these energy centres.

Also I am going to be showing you how to clear and
open these energy centres. I am going to be explaining
everything I know about how to each one of these
chakras get programmed in different ways. I will help
you to see how it operates in our society and how different
societal group and different events are connected to our Chakras.

Also you will be exposed to how our success in life is
connected to the health status of each one of these invisible
yet very real energy centres in our body.

It requires only two works from your part to have you life the way
God actually created it to be. Exercise and meditation only can heal
your blocked or weak chakra.The purpose of these meditations is
simply to heal and let go of those blockages and belief systems that
are holding this part of your life back. After which you can feel vitality
and vibrancy that you deserve to feel. Because we all deserve our
full energy body lift up alive and healthy, that's why am writing this
piece.

I am going to be giving you all these different knowledges and it is
going to be practically applicable. I am very much of a believer that
if spirituality has any value, it has to be useful in the real world.
This is going to be practcal, it is going to be relevant to your real life.
I am exited that you are reading this right now, because of anything
other thing but curiosity to recognising and understanding why you
are not achieving your goals and dreams as planned and expected.

In the beginning of this journey, we are going to go through what are
the chakras? What is the hstory? Where does the knowledge came from?
And I am going to lay down s much information that will blow your mind.

You don't even realize what has been running your life. We are going to
be concluding with the session of about how these chakras playout in our
society, why is it that certain colours has universal colour association
that links directly with these chakras. Why is it that almost every fast foods
are in yellow and red. Why do we associate green with growth and red with stop.
Why is blue colour to create trust and all these are fascinating things we are
going to be covering within this piece of writing.

I am going to make sure that you get as much as possible can to apply this
knowledge into your real life.

OVERVIEW OF THE CHAKRAS:

Every single Chakra has its position along the spine. It has endocrine
gland that is associated it. Endocrine gland is the physical secreter
of hormones that are triggered by this Chakra activation.

Each Chakra has a colour associated with it. Believe it or not,
as you move from the base chakra which is red, the lowest and the
slowest visible vibration to the human eyes and you move up towards
the crown Chakra. Within each of these Chakras is contained a part of
the universal energies tha human has access to. And each is a separate
part of the rainbow.

WHAT ARE THE CHAKRAS?
The ancient Monk Mystics of India, who are master of the
art of meditations began to go within themselves thousands
of years ago. And they realised that they had within them,
the entire system of energy that were separate yet connected
to their physical body. Through the process of the Monk and
Mystics constant meditation and enquiry, they determined
there were seven major Chakras within the body.

These Chakras are basically energy centres, and the word
chakra means spinning wheels. That means human being has
spinning wheels of energy in each different part of the body
corresponding to the seven areas.

These are like seven major power centre of your life. Each
one of them corresponds to a different aspect of who you are.
The root chakra at the base of your spine corresponds to your
survival, safety in your physical body, and your energy level.
The Sacral Chakra, the second chakra. It is centred around
your hips and it is responsible for your joy, pleasure, creativity
and sexuality.

As we go through life, these chakras can become either too
blown open or blocked. It has to be moderately opened. If it
is too blown open, that means we over rely on that energy.
An example of is somebody who functions out of anger all
the time. People like that has their root chakra blown open.
And all they need to learn is how to dialate it back to healthy
level.

Chakras can also become closed down, that means the energy
wheels stops spinning altogether for a long period of our lives.
It's truly sad but that's what happened to most of us.
As we go through life, we lose touch with certain parts of ourselves.

Our hearts can become blocked, and closed down.
When we experience a heartbreak or we experience a painful
rejection, we begin to close down heart chakra because it hurts.
And so when we do that, we began to feel isolated from the world
and we feel separate from everyone else.

The energy centres that are inside of you ae opening and closing in
relation to your life experience and what you want is for all of them
to be healthy, opened and cleared. So that you can have the life
experience that you want.

When our heart is opened, you attract people and situations into your
life, because they can all feel the energy naturally. and when your
third chakra is powered on, you feel confident, you feel drive and you
have a high self esteem. You naturally attract people to you, who
respect you, who like you and who want to do bsiness with you.

But if this is closed down, people feel it as well and you will experience
the contrary. Therefore, we all are responding to the status these chakras
every now and then ignorantly.

What we have to learn doing first, is to understand what the chakras are,
each one of the major seven. We have to learn how it works. We have to
learn how to heal and balance them. And then we can go out to the
world and intentionall create our lives. And that will be awesome.

I repeat it again, Chakra is a spinning wheels of energies. There are many
different chakras, but there are seven major ones. They are centred all
along your spine and they can be too blown opened, they can be healthy
and balanced or they can be blocked and closed.

Through this journey, we are going to be working on getting them all
healthy and balanced. Getting them in alignment, so that you can have
the life you deserve and create what you want to create in this amazing
time we have on this planet.

My story:

Before I go any further, I will like to formmally introduce myself to you. Watch out for my next article tomorrow.
http://mosiuadelabu.com/2016/11/20/the-chakras/
AGENT OF DARKNESS BEGONE, AND TAKE YOUR demons with you.

If you ever come back here, we shall collectively command the demons working for you to turn against you.
Get out of here and stay out.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Wowww. Really? That's cool. War machine........I love that moniker. Suggest a warrior in the hands of a warrior Lord of hosts. Cheers
Hey Nnam, how are you? Its been long.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
CharlyG1:
Hello guys,

I had already typed this message, but all of a sudden as I was concluding the message, it suddenly disappeared right in my face. But i thank God for giving me the patience to start all over again.

Two weeks ago, God showed me a revelation of a man older than me with about 17 years of age. He had a strange demonic problem. He was possessed by a demon and this demon put him in fits of anger and rage. This demon caused him to foam in the mouth, fight with himself , and mutter hateful and cursed words. And each time this happened, his head always shook rapidly, from left to right in a very strange way.

His body had already begun to take the shape of a beast. His palms were green and very scaly, resembling a fish. This was a marine spirit that taken control of this man.
Everyone was terrified of this man that they all ran away from this man for his countenance looked dangerous and very threatening.

I spoke to him from a distance. He said he knew my family a long time, so he would not try to hurt me.
He was like 98% possessed by this demon. He only regained his consciousness a few times.
I felt sorry for this man and I wanted to help him. But God did not give me the go ahead. As a matter of fact, God did not want me to approach him.

So this man was backed up in a corner, I told him I wanted to approach him.
And so I came to him and spoke with him, i told him to rebuke that demon in him whenever it was trying to take hold of him. His facial expression said something like 'it’s not an easy thing’.

Then after talking we shook hands.
And then as I walked away, I suddenly turned back and grabbed hold of his two hands, trying to transfer power or anointing from me to him, to help him. He shriveled and cried faintly as I held his two hands. His knees bent, but I held onto him and began to mutter words of prayer.

All of a sudden, the demon within him laughed in a deep baritone and spoke. The demon said ‘I’m enjoying the power I’m receiving because whoever is on the other side (that's my sleeping body) is on the losing end.

I stood still and thought about the words demon had just said. As i still held onto the hands of this man, right there l, I could see my physical body jerking on my bed. I thought my physical body here was being possessed or manipulated by this demon, and so I told myself that I must return back to my body. I could still feel my physical body jerk as my spirit returned. And then i woke up.

Now God was trying to teach me something here.

You don't lay hands or hold hands with fully demon possessed person(s). And you must act according to the leading of the Holy Spirit when you’re in a deliverance session.
I had gone against the direction of God and was acting on my own. The results would have been very disastrous if not for the mercy and grace of God.

So this is a warning message for deliverance ministers, for those who are new into deliverance, for those who like to lay hands on anyone they intend to pray for etc.
You don’t go laying hands on anyone or holding the hands of anyone. You can lay hands on the sick, or lay hands on ministers who are being ordained into offices in the church or lay hands on your congregation, etc. fine.

But do not lay hands on a person who has been possessed, by a demon, body and soul.

Demons are crafty beings and they can trick a person into doing something that will cause a lot of problem.
Laying of hands or holding of hands act as a form of transference of spirit, or anointing or power.
It must be done in the right way which is by the leading of the Holy Spirit.

Also,

• Do not allow anyone you don't know lay hands on your head.

• Do not confront a demon possessed person to cast out the demon from that person if you're not led by the Holy Ghost.
The book of Acts 16:18 shows how Paul cast out a demon from a girl who kept following him and the other apostles shouting that they were men of God. Paul maintained his cool and did not act rational, until one day, he got angry and led by the Holy Ghost, he cast the demon out from that girl.

So do not act rational, or with emotions, like I did in that revelation. Instead, act on the leading or prompting of the Holy Ghost.

• Do not even participate in a deliverance session if you're still participating in a sin that is similar with the demon possessed person.

• Do not allow people touch you for no justifiable reason.
I used to know about 3 different girls that loved to touch me while they spoke to me. I found it odd for them to always touch me as we spoke, only for me to find out that there were marks all over my body in the same place they touched me.
Witches and Wizards use this as a form of manipulation. And people don't realize what this does. It weakens a man’s mind to allow them seduce and entice you very easily. It weakens your defenses against them.

Also, for those travelling to their villages for the Christmas celebration, I advise you to be careful as not to receive gifts from distant relatives and be careful to avoid some people that your spirit warns you about.

I remember at one time when I travelled to my village. So many people I met claimed to know me, which was true by the way. The knew my parents. They would say the last time they saw me was when I was a very little boy. Then they would offer me gifts. On one occasion, one of them gave me a gift which I took reluctantly, it was a fruit. He was my father’s step brother. And my dad had warned me about this man.
I took the fruit and kept it on my table only to see maggots crawling over it the next day. Lol

Some of this people can tap something spiritual from you by just a mere handshake. I knew one who wore a gigantic ring on his finger, that day he was so eager to shake me. When I noticed the ring, the Holy Spirit told me to avoid touching the ring. And so when he stretched his hand to shake me, I merely grabbed his hand , i just touched the tip of his fingers. The man looked at me astonished, as if i just discovered a secret. He kept looking at me as i walked away.

It takes the guidance of the Holy Spirit to uncover the secrets of evil people, that is why a person must always be led by the Holy Ghost at all times. When you’re going out, or coming in, or at your work place, or at school. Always allow the Holy Ghost guide you in all you do.

Enough with the sin that seperates you from the Holy Ghost! Embrace Jesus and stick close to Him. It’s time to rise up and give God a chance to work in lives. Be fully equipped with the weapons of warfare to combat against the powers of darkness.
(Ephesians 6:12).

I pray that no one shall see sorrow as this year ends. May the Lord bless you on every side. May His arm always protect you
May this year end with grace and may next year 2017 be born with grace and new mercies of God upon our lives. May His grace be sufficient for you and your loved ones in Jesus Name. Amen.

In conclusion, remember, Paul warns us in the book 1Timothy 5:22:

Lay hands suddenly on no man. Neither be partakers of other men sins; keep thyself pure.

BE LED BY THE HOLY GHOST!

May God bless us as we need to His word in Jesus Name. Amen smiley

Amen. Am so blessed by this. Thank you bro Charles.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Thanks Charles for this exposition.

Reminds me of 3years ago when I visited the village for a family function. When I was about to leave, I went in search of my dad and met him with one old woman. On seeing me, she grabbed my head with her 2 hands and before I could protest she had bent my head towards her - I knew there was something unusual since older women (especially distant relatives or strangers) will normally tap younger ones on the back.

I walked away but I knew deep down she got me, then I became afraid. All through the journey back to Lagos, I couldn't shake off that event but God mercifully reached out to me and resuscitated my gift of faith.

Suddenly, I just thought hey, this woman no matter who she is cannot alter anything concerning my future because my life is in God's hands and that was it! Faith activated and victory confirmed.

In my life, I have seen God try to show me how much we can withstand or overcome just by having faith.

There are powerful Christians that can pray down fire and cause demons to tremble. Like a warrior that goes to war with a powerful sword but without a shield so is a prayerful Christian without faith - he will get cut down in the battle of life. Guys, dwell on Ephesians 6 - there is difference between a sword and a shield. Faith can quench ALL the fiery darts of the evil ones without uttering a word.

May God strengthen us all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 4:18am On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Hey Nnam, how are you? Its been long.

Hello my dearest sister. Its work o. Although I'm more on ghost mode. How r u? And our new convert? Hope u still doing the morning cry? Plus ur upcoming book. Miss u and everyone too esp sister hezron
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Hello my dearest sister. Its work o. Although I'm more on ghost mode. How r u? And our new convert? Hope u still doing the morning cry? Plus ur upcoming book. Miss u and everyone too esp sister hezron
Its well. And, everything is working out well.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2016
I greet you all in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. It's been a while.

pls take your time to read and may the Lord bless you.

I want to share a little piece of edification and exhortation through the inspirational revelations from the LORD.

I had series of visual revelations of colours, shapes,places and scenes I couldn't understand cuz they made no meaning, but as i continued to gaze on, the holy spirit kept showing me flashing images while I was awake.

I began to recognise the word of knowledge. It's the mind of God and when the knowledge comes to you, you feel this restlessness in you that you strongly know about something, but you ask urself how did you know? It's like your own memory. until you voice it out You won't feel at ease with yourself..

Let me share a couple of experiences. I had this bosom friend who visits me often. I knew quite well he was going to travel but he wasn't having money to go yet, and I wasn't expecting him to go soon. A day came , he came visiting and as he entered my house , I was bathing and the word came that he was around but I doubted because I didn't hear him knock. As I was I done bathing , I was surprised to see him .I went straight to my room to dress and another word of knowledge came that James(my friend) is leaving on the 13th, of this month, which was the next day.. I said OK, then I came out, and suddenly he told me he was leaving tomorrow (13th) , so he came to bid me farewell. I had a strong conviction in my spirit that the knowledge came from the Lord.

Again, I visited a Woman I take as a mother and I stayed there for a while. This woman was saddened by the news she heard from her husband who was being detained by the army for disobedience. The last time he disobeyed for the same reason, he was detained for practically 2months. So the news came to us on the ¹st day of his detention.. After morning prayers, On the 3rd day of his detention, the word of knowledge came to me that the husband would be released that same day...I wanted to tell the wife but I couldn't, I felt to restless within my spirit. The husband was permitted to call the wife on the 3rd day, but there was no sign that he would be released that day, but I still knew he would. Later in the afternoon, we received a call that he was released and even compensated with a token. Praise be to God!.

I was in church last evening and as I bowed my head with my eyes shut, I saw a Well in the realms of the spirit. This well has a circular wooden covering , it's designed in patterns with colours of both brown and milky white. It has a handle in a ring band form, meant for opening the well.

As I asked the Lord what this meant, the word of knowledge came to me that this well is a spiritual well where they(demonic agents) drown people's destinies and exchange them . How do they do this? They take whatever that is belonging to them(pant, hair,nail, clothes/shoes), and they drop it in. Then they draw out water from this same well (This water drawn is people's success).

When this is done, the victim begins to face certain set backs and difficulties in life till he gradually gives up and loses all he/she had. But until God intervenes, that brethren would still be facing hard times because what had belong to him was stolen and manipulated.

This revelation takes me back to Judges 1: 5-7

It was there that [the men of Judah] found Adoni-Bezek and fought against him, putting to rout the Canaanites and Perizzites. Adoni-Bezek fled, but they chased him and caught him, and cut off his thumbs and big toes. Then Adoni-Bezek said, ‘Seventy kings with their thumbs and big toes cut off have picked up scraps under my table. Now God has paid me back for what I did to them.’ They brought him to Jerusalem, and he died there.”

Now, there was a man and a ruler named Adoni Bezel, he was fetish and ambitiously wicked. He ruled over seventy nations(70), but God used the tribe of Judah with with the help of Simeon to

capture him and take their possessions. Before he could fully conquer each nation and their king, he cuts the thumbs and toes of each king and hides them under his table.

The spiritual implication of cutting the thumbs off of a man is to make him loose his grip . Imagine a man without a thumb, he can hardly grip things firmly. That is to say, what ever blessing he collects in life and whatever thing he is given, the enemy will always take it back from you, because you've lost your thumb which makes you hold and grip things firmly.

for example,You have some money budgeted for a business or building plan, the enemy would come to sow tares by making you loose that money to robbers, medical bills and all sort of things you didn't make plans for. This is because, the enemy has cut off your spiritual thumbs to make you loose your grip.

secondly, the spiritual implication of cutting off a man's toes is to slow his speed. Without your toes in on your feet, you cant run as fast as you can because you have no toes. Instead you keep limping and falling. The enemy won't let you reach the height God has predestined you to reach.

for example, A man will use 2months to build a mansion , while you that your spiritual toes have been cut off by the enemy, will use 15 years to build your mansion. You begin to see certain set backs and delays you never bargained for.

BUT I COME IN THE NAME OF JESUS TO PROCLAIM THE GOOD NEWS THAT HE THAT THE SON OF MAN HAS SET FREE IS FREE INDEED.

This evil ruler, Adoni bezek did all this to 70 kings and reigned over 70nations for a while.
Adoni Bezek met his doom when the Lord intervened through the Tribe of Judah with Simeon's help.

I pray to God for each and everyone here see this . WHEREVER THEY'VE TAKEN WHAT BELONGS TO YOU AND HID IT UNDER THE GROUND, TABLE OR INSIDE A WELL, BY THE POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I SET THEM FREE . Amen!

Adoni bezek didn't just conquer the kings physically but he also conquered them spiritually so that they will not rise up again.

The enemy fights you both spiritually and physically, so you will not have a cause to shine again. But When Adoni bezek was captured, his thumbs and toes were also cut off and he was put to death. The Lord turned away the captivity of Zion . The nations couldn't believe it, they thought the situation would linger.

Nahum 1vs9. Whatever they plot against the Lord and his people, he will surely bring an end to it and Affliction shall not rise a second time.

So brethren, I urge you all to be vigilant in the Lord against the enemy both physically(by being conscious of your environment. Know how to you relate with people to avoid trouble) and spiritually(prayers and fasting)..The Lord will fight your battle, just hold your peace and call on him. Never act without the direction of God... Be gentle as a dove and let his spirit lead you . The scripture says ''For as many that are lead by the spirit of God, they are the sons of God"

2cor 10:3-4, for we walk in flesh and do not war in flesh. out weapons are not carnal but mighty in the Lord for pulling down strongholds.

And also eph 6 vs 10.

You're blessed and highly favoured.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gcares(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote
author=warmachine post=51251568]

Uncle please leave this thread this ain't for us or else I will ensure you banned for trying to distort our communion.... We dont believe in your stuff..Go!![/quote]

Seconded.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Going higher
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
It came to my mind to share this wonderful peace of exhortation that will bring edification to our soul and spirit.

This is particularly for those who get scared when they have any bad dream such as eating in the dream, having sex in the dream, having cobwebs around the head, seeing yourself in your secondary school and so many others which we have heard the devil uses to hinder men,delay their blessing, cause bad luck, stagnancy, pulling someone back instead of going forward in life and the likes.

Listen to me child of God, you who have given your life to Christ, you who by His Grace has received the joy of salvation, at the point of salvation YOU HAVE BEEN SET FREE COMPLETELY.

The bible says in 2corinthians 5:17 therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a NEW CREATION ;old things have passed away behold, all things have become new.

You are a new creation in Christ Jesus, you now have the Spirit of Christ dwelling in you. What happened at that point was a change in government from been under the influence and dominion of the devil into the kingdom of God as an adopted child through and in Christ Jesus, you are no longer a nobody who the devil can toil with but a somebody and not just that,you are the CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD.

John: 1. 12. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.

Jesus automatically became your God, Lord and King. He did not just come to show that he can do sign and wonders, He came for YOU,to pay the price and die for your sins,He went through pains and sufferings just to see you well, Isaiah: 53. 5. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.
He died and was buried but death COULD NOT hold HIM down but gave Him up and rose again, ascended and now sitting at the right side of God in the heavenly place interceding for you and me .

Do you think all that was for a joke?that the devil can toss you back and forth? NO,NO NO. He delivered you completely when He gave Himself up for you. Colossians: 1. 13. For he has rescued/delivered us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14. in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

He "has",past tense, he is not going to do that anymore, you only have to hold on to the truth no matter how strong the weapon of the devil might be for He said in Isaiah: 54. 17. no weapon forged against you will prevail/shall prosper , and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me," declares the Lord.
He did not say the devil will not "shakara" /threaten you but keep the faith and stand strong having put on the armor of God.

Let me explain further, the bible says in Romans: 8. 1. Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2. because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.

In every governing state or country,there is a law the people must follow. Each state sometimes go along with each other but also sometimes they have different kinda law which will be active in some state or country but not in another state or country. E.g homosexuality is legal in the USA but if u try that in Nigeria, you are playing with 14years if caught. Lemme use state as an example, in Lagos where i live,hawking on the street is banned,there is a 90,000fine on both the buyer and seller if caught but not in most state. The moment you reach the other side of another state at the tollgate, that law is nullified and immediately become inactive. Note that the same activities is still going on in both states but only that there is a law binding one and no law in the other ;that is to say there is a punishment for that act in one state but no punishment in another

The same thing happens in the Spirit realm when one gives his or her life to Christ. It wont stop the devil from doing what he knows how to do best which is to kill,steal and destroy but understand that there is now a change in government HALLELUJAH . There is no condemnation to you any more, you have been set free by the Spirit who gives life who is in you. Giving your life to Christ wont stop you from having bad dream, been pursued in the dream etc but nothing will harm you or destroy your destiny/ glorious future if you keep walking with God. It will stop at a point in time but while it keeps coming, be strong and know that God is in control. The bible says in Romans: 8. 28. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

God uses all things which are both good and bad to work out the very best of us.

John: 8. 36. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
INDEED is a done deal word,if the bible say you have been delivered then so it is. You have to believe the Word and take it has it is for the bible say in Numbers: 23. 19. God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

It is when you believe the Word and hold on to the truth that the Word will work for you. Like Kenneth Hagin says in his book: The Word you KNOW and DO is what will set you free and work for you, you have to act like the Word is true coz truly it is.

Do you know the possessions in you? The bible says in Ephesians: 1. 3. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who HAS blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

All that you will ever need or desire in life has been given to Jesus and because you have the Spirit of Christ in you, then you automatically have it all. See child of God before the devil can steal anything from you,kill you or kill your joy, or destroy you in anyway, he will need to go through Christ because all you have been blessed with is in Christ and glory be to God that the devil has already been defeated and dethroned.

When you have that bad dream,all you need to do is to cancel and reject the dream in the name of Jesus, destroy the power behind it by the blood of Jesus, thank God it is done and thats all. The power to receive,destroy, cast and bind, reject is in the name of Jesus. Philippians: 2. 9. Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, 10. that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11. and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
DEVIL AND DEMONS TREMBLE WHEN THAT NAME IS CALLED. Shout it when you are tormented, Shout it when you feel attacked, Shout it when you need a way out of no way. Shout when you need help. It works, Yes Jesus is alive today and forever and will always answer when you call on him.

One more very important thing you need to take note here that will build your confidence in God even in the midst of tribulations, ordeals and even when the devil shows up in your dream is that you are not alone, God is with you. The bible says in 1 John: 4. 4. You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

God is not only with you but also IN you,the Greater One lives in you and nothing can /will take you away from Him. Know that everything ia working out for your best and at the right time God will lift you up if you humble yourself under His mighty hand. The bible says Psalm: 23. 4. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
That is the attitude we should keep even when you face trials.

When you know that God is with you and in you,this will boost and increase your faith. Dont allow your heart to be shaken neither should you let fear grip your heart, know that Gods eyes is forever on you and he wont let you down,NEVER.

At this point do you wish to give your life or re-dedicate your life to Christ to be in his perfect will,be secured in Him and have your blessings released in you? Then repeat this prayer by saying it:LORD JESUS, I REPENT OF MY SINS, COME INTO MY HEART AND BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR. DELIEVER ME FROM THE DEVIL AND THE WICKED ONES. RELEASE YOUR BLESSINGS IN ME AND TRANSFORM ME TO BE WHO YOU HAVE CREATED ME TO BE IN JESUS NAME.

Friends if you say that prayer with your mouth,you are now a child of God,you have been delivered from the powers of darkness and now have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you.

Now draw closer to God by reading the Word of God we call the bible, it is not just a book but the book that contains the Word of God. Start by reading from the book of John in the new testament, keep reading and you will see the manifestation of God's Glory upon your life. God bless us

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
analice107:

Amen. Am so blessed by this. Thank you bro Charles.

I'm glad this has blessed you Analice.

Remain blessed smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Processor01:
Thanks Charles for this exposition.

Reminds me of 3years ago when I visited the village for a family function. When I was about to leave, I went in search of my dad and met him with one old woman. On seeing me, she grabbed my head with her 2 hands and before I could protest she had bent my head towards her - I knew there was something unusual since older women (especially distant relatives or strangers) will normally tap younger ones on the back.

I walked away but I knew deep down she got me, then I became afraid. All through the journey back to Lagos, I couldn't shake off that event but God mercifully reached out to me and resuscitated my gift of faith.

Suddenly, I just thought hey, this woman no matter who she is cannot alter anything concerning my future because my life is in God's hands and that was it! Faith activated and victory confirmed.

In my life, I have seen God try to show me how much we can withstand or overcome just by having faith.

There are powerful Christians that can pray down fire and cause demons to tremble. Like a warrior that goes to war with a powerful sword but without a shield so is a prayerful Christian without faith - he will get cut down in the battle of life. Guys, dwell on Ephesians 6 - there is difference between a sword and a shield. Faith can quench ALL the fiery darts of the evil ones without uttering a word.

May God strengthen us all.

Wonderful post brother. God bless you for the wisdom you've shown. May God's grace always overshadow us in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jacksonville:
I greet you all in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. It's been a while.

pls take your time to read and may the Lord bless you.

I want to share a little piece of edification and exhortation through the inspirational revelations from the LORD.

I had series of visual revelations of colours, shapes,places and scenes I couldn't understand cuz they made no meaning, but as i continued to gaze on, the holy spirit kept showing me flashing images while I was awake.

I began to recognise the word of knowledge. It's the mind of God and when the knowledge comes to you, you feel this restlessness in you that you strongly know about something, but you ask urself how did you know? It's like your own memory. until you voice it out You won't feel at ease with yourself..

Let me share a couple of experiences. I had this bosom friend who visits me often. I knew quite well he was going to travel but he wasn't having money to go yet, and I wasn't expecting him to go soon. A day came , he came visiting and as he entered my house , I was bathing and the word came that he was around but I doubted because I didn't hear him knock. As I was I done bathing , I was surprised to see him .I went straight to my room to dress and another word of knowledge came that James(my friend) is leaving on the 13th, of this month, which was the next day.. I said OK, then I came out, and suddenly he told me he was leaving tomorrow (13th) , so he came to bid me farewell. I had a strong conviction in my spirit that the knowledge came from the Lord.

Again, I visited a Woman I take as a mother and I stayed there for a while. This woman was saddened by the news she heard from her husband who was being detained by the army for disobedience. The last time he disobeyed for the same reason, he was detained for practically 2months. So the news came to us on the ¹st day of his detention.. After morning prayers, On the 3rd day of his detention, the word of knowledge came to me that the husband would be released that same day...I wanted to tell the wife but I couldn't, I felt to restless within my spirit. The husband was permitted to call the wife on the 3rd day, but there was no sign that he would be released that day, but I still knew he would. Later in the afternoon, we received a call that he was released and even compensated with a token. Praise be to God!.

I was in church last evening and as I bowed my head with my eyes shut, I saw a Well in the realms of the spirit. This well has a circular wooden covering , it's designed in patterns with colours of both brown and milky white. It has a handle in a ring band form, meant for opening the well.

As I asked the Lord what this meant, the word of knowledge came to me that this well is a spiritual well where they(demonic agents) drown people's destinies and exchange them . How do they do this? They take whatever that is belonging to them(pant, hair,nail, clothes/shoes), and they drop it in. Then they draw out water from this same well (This water drawn is people's success).

When this is done, the victim begins to face certain set backs and difficulties in life till he gradually gives up and loses all he/she had. But until God intervenes, that brethren would still be facing hard times because what had belong to him was stolen and manipulated.

This revelation takes me back to Judges 1: 5-7

It was there that [the men of Judah] found Adoni-Bezek and fought against him, putting to rout the Canaanites and Perizzites. Adoni-Bezek fled, but they chased him and caught him, and cut off his thumbs and big toes. Then Adoni-Bezek said, ‘Seventy kings with their thumbs and big toes cut off have picked up scraps under my table. Now God has paid me back for what I did to them.’ They brought him to Jerusalem, and he died there.”

Now, there was a man and a ruler named Adoni Bezel, he was fetish and ambitiously wicked. He ruled over seventy nations(70), but God used the tribe of Judah with with the help of Simeon to

capture him and take their possessions. Before he could fully conquer each nation and their king, he cuts the thumbs and toes of each king and hides them under his table.

The spiritual implication of cutting the thumbs off of a man is to make him loose his grip . Imagine a man without a thumb, he can hardly grip things firmly. That is to say, what ever blessing he collects in life and whatever thing he is given, the enemy will always take it back from you, because you've lost your thumb which makes you hold and grip things firmly.

for example,You have some money budgeted for a business or building plan, the enemy would come to sow tares by making you loose that money to robbers, medical bills and all sort of things you didn't make plans for. This is because, the enemy has cut off your spiritual thumbs to make you loose your grip.

secondly, the spiritual implication of cutting off a man's toes is to slow his speed. Without your toes in on your feet, you cant run as fast as you can because you have no toes. Instead you keep limping and falling. The enemy won't let you reach the height God has predestined you to reach.

for example, A man will use 2months to build a mansion , while you that your spiritual toes have been cut off by the enemy, will use 15 years to build your mansion. You begin to see certain set backs and delays you never bargained for.

BUT I COME IN THE NAME OF JESUS TO PROCLAIM THE GOOD NEWS THAT HE THAT THE SON OF MAN HAS SET FREE IS FREE INDEED.

This evil ruler, Adoni bezek did all this to 70 kings and reigned over 70nations for a while.
Adoni Bezek met his doom when the Lord intervened through the Tribe of Judah with Simeon's help.

I pray to God for each and everyone here see this . WHEREVER THEY'VE TAKEN WHAT BELONGS TO YOU AND HID IT UNDER THE GROUND, TABLE OR INSIDE A WELL, BY THE POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I SET THEM FREE . Amen!

Adoni bezek didn't just conquer the kings physically but he also conquered them spiritually so that they will not rise up again.

The enemy fights you both spiritually and physically, so you will not have a cause to shine again. But When Adoni bezek was captured, his thumbs and toes were also cut off and he was put to death. The Lord turned away the captivity of Zion . The nations couldn't believe it, they thought the situation would linger.

Nahum 1vs9. Whatever they plot against the Lord and his people, he will surely bring an end to it and Affliction shall not rise a second time.

So brethren, I urge you all to be vigilant in the Lord against the enemy both physically(by being conscious of your environment. Know how to you relate with people to avoid trouble) and spiritually(prayers and fasting)..The Lord will fight your battle, just hold your peace and call on him. Never act without the direction of God... Be gentle as a dove and let his spirit lead you . The scripture says ''For as many that are lead by the spirit of God, they are the sons of God"

2cor 10:3-4, for we walk in flesh and do not war in flesh. out weapons are not carnal but mighty in the Lord for pulling down strongholds.

And also eph 6 vs 10.

You're blessed and highly favoured.

Wow! I'm in love with this teaching.
God bless you real good grin

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
JMG1:
It came to my mind to share this wonderful peace of exhortation that will bring edification to our soul and spirit.

This is particularly for those who get scared when they have any bad dream such as eating in the dream, having sex in the dream, having cobwebs around the head, seeing yourself in your secondary school and so many others which we have heard the devil uses to hinder men,delay their blessing, cause bad luck, stagnancy, pulling someone back instead of going forward in life and the likes.

Listen to me child of God, you who have given your life to Christ, you who by His Grace has received the joy of salvation, at the point of salvation YOU HAVE BEEN SET FREE COMPLETELY.

The bible says in 2corinthians 5:17 therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a NEW CREATION ;old things have passed away behold, all things have become new.

You are a new creation in Christ Jesus, you now have the Spirit of Christ dwelling in you. What happened at that point was a change in government from been under the influence and dominion of the devil into the kingdom of God as an adopted child through and in Christ Jesus, you are no longer a nobody who the devil can toil with but a somebody and not just that,you are the CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD.

John: 1. 12. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.

Jesus automatically became your God, Lord and King. He did not just come to show that he can do sign and wonders, He came for YOU,to pay the price and die for your sins,He went through pains and sufferings just to see you well, Isaiah: 53. 5. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.
He died and was buried but death COULD NOT hold HIM down but gave Him up and rose again, ascended and now sitting at the right side of God in the heavenly place interceding for you and me .

Do you think all that was for a joke?that the devil can toss you back and forth? NO,NO NO. He delivered you completely when He gave Himself up for you. Colossians: 1. 13. For he has rescued/delivered us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14. in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

He "has",past tense, he is not going to do that anymore, you only have to hold on to the truth no matter how strong the weapon of the devil might be for He said in Isaiah: 54. 17. no weapon forged against you will prevail/shall prosper , and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me," declares the Lord.
He did not say the devil will not "shakara" /threaten you but keep the faith and stand strong having put on the armor of God.

Let me explain further, the bible says in Romans: 8. 1. Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2. because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.

In every governing state or country,there is a law the people must follow. Each state sometimes go along with each other but also sometimes they have different kinda law which will be active in some state or country but not in another state or country. E.g homosexuality is legal in the USA but if u try that in Nigeria, you are playing with 14years if caught. Lemme use state as an example, in Lagos where i live,hawking on the street is banned,there is a 90,000fine on both the buyer and seller if caught but not in most state. The moment you reach the other side of another state at the tollgate, that law is nullified and immediately become inactive. Note that the same activities is still going on in both states but only that there is a law binding one and no law in the other ;that is to say there is a punishment for that act in one state but no punishment in another

The same thing happens in the Spirit realm when one gives his or her life to Christ. It wont stop the devil from doing what he knows how to do best which is to kill,steal and destroy but understand that there is now a change in government HALLELUJAH . There is no condemnation to you any more, you have been set free by the Spirit who gives life who is in you. Giving your life to Christ wont stop you from having bad dream, been pursued in the dream etc but nothing will harm you or destroy your destiny/ glorious future if you keep walking with God. It will stop at a point in time but while it keeps coming, be strong and know that God is in control. The bible says in Romans: 8. 28. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

God uses all things which are both good and bad to work out the very best of us.

John: 8. 36. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
INDEED is a done deal word,if the bible say you have been delivered then so it is. You have to believe the Word and take it has it is for the bible say in Numbers: 23. 19. God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

It is when you believe the Word and hold on to the truth that the Word will work for you. Like Kenneth Hagin says in his book: The Word you KNOW and DO is what will set you free and work for you, you have to act like the Word is true coz truly it is.

Do you know the possessions in you? The bible says in Ephesians: 1. 3. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who HAS blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

All that you will ever need or desire in life has been given to Jesus and because you have the Spirit of Christ in you, then you automatically have it all. See child of God before the devil can steal anything from you,kill you or kill your joy, or destroy you in anyway, he will need to go through Christ because all you have been blessed with is in Christ and glory be to God that the devil has already been defeated and dethroned.

When you have that bad dream,all you need to do is to cancel and reject the dream in the name of Jesus, destroy the power behind it by the blood of Jesus, thank God it is done and thats all. The power to receive,destroy, cast and bind, reject is in the name of Jesus. Philippians: 2. 9. Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, 10. that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11. and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
DEVIL AND DEMONS TREMBLE WHEN THAT NAME IS CALLED. Shout it when you are tormented, Shout it when you feel attacked, Shout it when you need a way out of no way. Shout when you need help. It works, Yes Jesus is alive today and forever and will always answer when you call on him.

One more very important thing you need to take note here that will build your confidence in God even in the midst of tribulations, ordeals and even when the devil shows up in your dream is that you are not alone, God is with you. The bible says in 1 John: 4. 4. You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

God is not only with you but also IN you,the Greater One lives in you and nothing can /will take you away from Him. Know that everything ia working out for your best and at the right time God will lift you up if you humble yourself under His mighty hand. The bible says Psalm: 23. 4. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
That is the attitude we should keep even when you face trials.

When you know that God is with you and in you,this will boost and increase your faith. Dont allow your heart to be shaken neither should you let fear grip your heart, know that Gods eyes is forever on you and he wont let you down,NEVER.

At this point do you wish to give your life or re-dedicate your life to Christ to be in his perfect will,be secured in Him and have your blessings released in you? Then repeat this prayer by saying it:LORD JESUS, I REPENT OF MY SINS, COME INTO MY HEART AND BE MY LORD AND SAVIOUR. DELIEVER ME FROM THE DEVIL AND THE WICKED ONES. RELEASE YOUR BLESSINGS IN ME AND TRANSFORM ME TO BE WHO YOU HAVE CREATED ME TO BE IN JESUS NAME.

Friends if you say that prayer with your mouth,you are now a child of God,you have been delivered from the powers of darkness and now have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you.

Now draw closer to God by reading the Word of God we call the bible, it is not just a book but the book that contains the Word of God. Start by reading from the book of John in the new testament, keep reading and you will see the manifestation of God's Glory upon your life. God bless us

Good one JMG1. God will use you to shake kingdoms.
Remain blessed smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ScienceWatch: 1:03am On Nov 26, 2016
warmachine:

I starred with Emmanuel TV and prophet tbjoshua...lol...I thank God for that ministry its life changing
A prominent Dutch theologian who holds doctorates in biology, philosophy and theology. He lectures in Universities in Switzerland, Holland, South Africa and Germany. He is of Brethren background but is thoroughly satisfied of the genuineness of the miracles and vindicates the theology of Prophet Joshua.
Are you satisfied the healing miracles are genuine?
Absolutely.
One cannot watch the videos without being convinced of their authenticity. Apart from which I saw healing miracles for myself when he prayed for the sick. Four of the seven members of our team also received healings.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 4:31am On Nov 26, 2016
CharlyG1:

Good one JMG1. God will use you to shake kingdoms.
Remain blessed smiley
Amen. God bless you too sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 26, 2016
CharlyG1:

Wow! I'm in love with this teaching.
God bless you real good grin

Thank you brothersmiley.... Amen and you too.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Divinerace(m): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2016
ScienceWatch:
A prominent Dutch theologian who holds doctorates in biology, philosophy and theology. He lectures in Universities in Switzerland, Holland, South Africa and Germany. He is of Brethren background but is thoroughly satisfied of the genuineness of the miracles and vindicates the theology of Prophet Joshua.
Absolutely.
One cannot watch the videos without being convinced of their authenticity. Apart from which I saw healing miracles for myself when he prayed for the sick. Four of the seven members of our team also received healings.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Dont project churches or ministries here or any man of God please. We are here for the Word of God only. Paul said what i want to hear in your midst is only Jesus not any other. Let keep on holding the truth. Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 28, 2016
Brethren, how is it that most of my deep dreams and sometimes attack often happen between the hours of 2am - 3am?

Has anyone else noticed such trend? I have awoken from most of my terrifying dreams at about same time space.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SimpleBea(m): 7:07am On Nov 28, 2016
Processor01:
Brethren, how is it that most of my deep dreams and sometimes attack often happen between the hours of 2am - 3am?

Has anyone else noticed such trend? I have awoken from most of my terrifying dreams at about same time space.

Because it is that time the spiritual forces are up fighting and working against one destiny. Bro, little wonder how a man dream during midnight that he was hit by a car. He got up, says it is just an ordinary dream and went back to sleep. During the day he was eventually hit by a car.

I felt during those time that you were waking up, GOD is the one waking you up. He want you to be up and praying, fire for fire and battle for battle. The evils perpetrated by devils and his cohorts did not take place during the day but the night.

I pray GOD will give you victory!.
Thanks for the other time.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oppypoppy: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2016
Sometime in Abuja I was out with a friend and he stopped at the mechanics to repair his vehicle as we waited sitting on a bench I looked up to a building opposite us and I saw a Crow by itself on a window like the 3rd floor of the building. Immediately I knew it was an evil bird and its owner is in the building. I knew it was waiting for the owner to come out. How I knew all this I cant tell. So I told my friend about the black bird and he asked me how do I know. I told him I just know. At night in my dream I saw this same bird walked up to me and said "Is it everything I see I must say that cant I mind my biz?". I was shocked in the dream and cast the holy ghost fire on it so it disappeared.
Another time our church Pastor came to pray in our house and said God will open somebody's ears tonight. That night some evil birds came to our area making birdy noises but to my amazment that midnight I heard all thier conversations. I understood them, Many times. one night in my dream a tall bird walked up to me and said " Oh you think bc your ears are open u can hear our secrets abi..." before it ends its sentence I cast it away.
When my sister gave birth to her first child I understood everything the baby blabs, word for word and I interprete to the mother. Now I hear nothing. Is it bc of distractions ? ,Worries of life?

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by warmachine(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2016
Oppypoppy:
Sometime in Abuja I was out with a friend and he stopped at the mechanics to repair his vehicle as we waited sitting on a bench I looked up to a building opposite us and I saw a Crow by itself on a window like the 3rd floor of the building. Immediately I knew it was an evil bird and its owner is in the building. I knew it was waiting for the owner to come out. How I knew all this I cant tell. So I told my friend about the black bird and he asked me how do I know. I told him I just know. At night in my dream I saw this same bird walked up to me and said "Is it everything I see I must say that cant I mind my biz?". I was shocked in the dream and cast the holy ghost fire on it so it disappeared.
Another time our church Pastor came to pray in our house and said God will open somebody's ears tonight. That night some evil birds came to our area making birdy noises but to my amazment that midnight I heard all thier conversations. I understood them, Many times. one night in my dream a tall bird walked up to me and said " Oh you think bc your ears are open u can hear our secrets abi..." before it ends its sentence I cast it away.
When my sister gave birth to her first child I understood everything the baby blabs, word for word and I interprete to the mother. Now I hear nothing. Is it bc of distractions ? ,Worries of life?

Yes...just get away from the secular...spend deep time with God...and he will restore you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oppypoppy: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
warmachine:

Yes...just get away from the secular...spend deep time with God...and he will restore you

Oh.... Thank you very much.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good evening People of God.

Wow! I must confess, we've got many people here who are on fire for God in the house wink
....And that gladdens my heart. Keep it up! Keep building yourself in the Spirit and keep edifying the body of Christ. God will definitely smile upon you.

As a new month approaches, may new blessings approach us all. May the promises of God be fulfilled in your lives in Jesus Name. Amen.

Have a splendid night rest and tune in this thursday for some revelatory message.

God bless you all smiley

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Emmanystone: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Absolutely.
Hahahahahahahahahaha. This man and TB Joshua.
Get something straight. Actions speak louder than words. We know and see TBJoshua, your shouting abiut his exploits won't change a thing.

Move...

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oppypoppy:

Its been i commented here..

wonderful piece men of God.. Awesome revelations...

If you all you said have stopped its either you stopped doing what you used to do to fellowship with God or you have put your hands into sin.

That can cause you to dis- tune from God

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
I have a little time in my hands today.

A lot of times as Christians we dont know the kind of power we dont the kin of power we possess especially a lot of us who are into ministry. We would have prayed do hard and waited upon the lord for long hours of fasting and prayers while actually the Lord has anwered you just need to be bold and Just take charge.

I have been these journey to self discovery in a while and it is one of those Journeys nobody can walk with you but can only guide you, its a Journey you would hear God speak clearly and you would talk to an older man of God who would tell you well, it is true that God said so but be patient and these power can be so intoxicating that you begin to feel on top of the world. Just like driving even though you are great and talented driver, the role of experience and guidance cannot be over emphasized. What am i saying? i want us even though you have a very great anointing, your pastor knows you carry anointing but still is not giving you the chance to blossom, is it enough to be bitter, Yes, is it enough to leave the church, If God says so. I would just encourage us to e patient the road is far and its not about how fast you manifest, its about how well you manifest.

I use to wonder then even though i believe the power of God was available for use for me, i was still always scared of the use, that what happens if ut fails to work, what happens if i get embarrased by a demon and on and on like that, But the truth is even though i doubt myslef continually there were people even older than me who believes so much in me and believes through me by God grace they have the solution to there problem, while me gan self i still doubt whether its going happen or not.

But the truth is never has all my doubt manifested, even when i prayed for a lady and received an arrow almost like 5 mins later, i treated my self, i got to church on sunday and my pastor confirmed it even without telling him.

Why all these epistle?

It just for you brother to stop doubting your anointing, power and God's call upon your life, Dont tink of reasons why you are not qualified to be chosen, think and make concrete effort to validate why God decide to choose you out of the multitude Alot of people call me sir and respect me alot, which i always tell them no, My name is Temi, They would say no ooo, Its sir. And like these small me sir. and like ok ooo, Since God has favoured more than enough to elevate to begin to receive respect from where i didnt think i could find one, why reject it. So automatically i no if i was 100% humble before, I have to much more humble because it is who that is humble that is lifted up.

My brother and sisters in the Lord dont doubt the God of your calling and ministryor the God you serve, he is always there, I might be very good with bible quotations but i can assure you he is never late, never forget, if he has said it he would do it, but you to strife and hold himby his word for quick manifestation.

If you know, you receive directions and prophecies that you are a great man of God or you are great these and that and you have not start preparing for it then i can tell you when the door opens and God does is part, i can tell you, You would struggle to meet up becasue of lack of adequate preparation.

Lastly i would just share a testimony of God faithfulness:

One sunday afternoon, i was about to take a nap when my pastor wife suddenly called me said temi come oooo, and dropped the call, i ran there as fast as my legs and okada could take me, cos i was worried for her. I got there only to find a mad woman sitting in front of her shop and refused to leave despite all avenues to get her to leave, she was just cursing and insulting my pastor wife, i got there and the mad woman was tell me bros see these my sister she just chasing me out of her shop, that is that the way to treat a sister, she was acting mad but on close look you would know she was aware of what she was doing, i was scared oo like what do we do now? i just said to her Madam, see eh, what ever it is that you are i dont wanna know but these is our shop and we want to open it now, so please excuse us, i was shocked when she just backed her bags and everything and left to the next 2 shops the next thing she said was no be you i respect, na that power i respect, she now said in yoruba e lo owo agbara fun mi abi ok oo. and she sat 2 shops away from us. Immediately i took water from my pastor wife and i just started praying in order to detoxify the environment she just carried her load her left and i was going back home and all i could say was father i thank you.

Jesus promised us that we would do much more than he did.

But the questions how much can you pay for power?

How much sacrifice can you make?

Sorry for the epistle..

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 12:24am On Nov 30, 2016
@temi4fash I get what you mean, I read an account of a young Christian missionary in one of these Asian countries where they have monks, he was called upon to handle a situation by the villagers, it had to do with a mad man, but he was afraid, an elderly monk nearby shook his head and said " this boy doesn't even know the power in his hands" he was making reference to the Bible the young man was carrying in his hands, if only we knew the power we wield as Christians, I think unbelievers would fear to dare us.
This reminds me about the story our G.O told us, there was this fire breathing no nonsense sister, she was recognized as demon destroyer even by demons themselves, a sister in the same Church was having unusual difficulty in labour, the doctors couldn't understand what the problem was as they had done all they could, this firebrand sister was sent for, she abandoned the boiled yam and palm oil she was eating and followed them (no gsm then), as soon as she stepped into the labour room, she had not even opened her mouth to say "In Jesus name" , the woman in labour heard voices saying "let us go o, there is trouble, they have gone to call this sister" the demons left, immediately she was delivered of her baby.
I observed that majority of Christians these days do not like to go the extra Mile to get power to do exploits for the Lord, and the pastors are not helping, success in Christianity these days is now measured in how much material acquisition one has, and not our level of obedience to God.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 30, 2016
Oppypoppy:

I must confess, I am in this same zone and you guessed right, it is caused by the distractions of life which cuts off our deep fellowship with the father.

Let me share a small story...

I quit my job in December 2007 and thankfully, I found God in early 2008 and we kicked off on this great journey. I could hear him per second, I asked him for the minutest things and he always answered. He would wake me up and teach/explain lots of things. All this while, I was at home and without a job.

Suddenly, one night he woke me up at about 1am - I knew it was him. I was really tired and sleepy so asked him why he woke me up - I noticed he was kind of 'sober' . He asked me to read Deuteronomy 8. When I finished I was filled with tears because it felt like a father sending his beloved child off to boarding school.

2 days later, I got a call for a job (actually, 3 jobs - 2 Telco and 1 Bank). This was the beginning of my distractions and less deep fellowship with my father.

See guys, this God we keep talking about is a FATHER ooo...he has feelings too and moreso, like a FRIEND, the closer you come and the more time you spend with them, the more you get to know about them and trust me, they will share ALL their 'toys' with you.

Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and ALL these things will be given to you as well.

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2016
trueking:
@temi4fash I get what you mean, I read an account of a young Christian missionary in one of these Asian countries where they have monks, he was called upon to handle a situation by the villagers, it had to do with a mad man, but he was afraid, an elderly monk nearby shook his head and said " this boy doesn't even know the power in his hands" he was making reference to the Bible the young man was carrying in his hands, if only we knew the power we wield as Christians, I think unbelievers would fear to dare us.
This reminds me about the story our G.O told us, there was this fire breathing no nonsense sister, she was recognized as demon destroyer even by demons themselves, a sister in the same Church was having unusual difficulty in labour, the doctors couldn't understand what the problem was as they had done all they could, this firebrand sister was sent for, she abandoned the boiled yam and palm oil she was eating and followed them (no gsm then), as soon as she stepped into the labour room, she had not even opened her mouth to say "In Jesus name" , the woman in labour heard voices saying "let us go o, there is trouble, they have gone to call this sister" the demons left, immediately she was delivered of her baby.
I observed that majority of Christians these days do not like to go the extra Mile to get power to do exploits for the Lord, and the pastors are not helping, success in Christianity these days is now measured in how much material acquisition one has, and not our level of obedience to God.

In my work with little work with God i have released the more the power you crave for the more sacrifice the sacrifice that is required

The G.O we see who command demons and carry enormous power pay enormous sacrifice to be where they are.

May God help all of us..

Processor01

I have a senior collegue too who is in these position too, When he was out of Job mehn, the man was on fire and all but now that his working its not been easy for him..

Combining deep fellowship with God and earthly worries and struggles.

Those combining work and ministry mehn, I give them hands oo, its no beans..

Again, May God help all of us

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by julibos: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is so true, spending time worshiping and studying the word brings us so close, that He truly reveals things to us and open our eyes.
Hmm cares of this world is enough to choke one from maintaining or nurturing the relationship I guess what one must diligently protect is nurturing the father /child relationship that we have with Jesus.
I believe I have gift of dreams/visions and seeing things before it happens, some I understand, some I don’t. God does love to share with us if we allow him.
I saw my dad in a dream poo beside my church in broad daylight and I was upset asking him why he did not use the toilet at home, was a teenager and didn’t understand the meaning of the gift, by the following week my dad went and reported a private family matter in church that hurt us all in the home.
When I was younger and in secondary schools, I see clearly that witches gather and have meetings over the hostel bathroom where we have so many banana trees, as a young adult in higher institution I had a deeper and undiluted time daily, as in real worship time, praise singer.no cares at all, just loving God daily,
Before my dad died physically I saw it in the dream in clear terms of how he died, cried out till I woke but didn’t do anything about the information, he died weeks after my dream,
I saw dreams of how people/family members confessed to doing certain evil works, lo and behold in the real life the same people confessed physically as seen.
We do need to spend more quiettime and truly love God and we would continually see manifestation of His power in our lives..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 260
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.