Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (805015 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Anas09:

Hello dearly beloved, good day and happy sunday.

Well, Tongues are not suppose to make meaning to you. Have you read about it in the Bible?

Well, talking about the Holy Spirit and the experience in dreams. I once read a book about a Pakistani woman who the Holy Spirtit evangelized to in the early 70s when it was almost impossible for a missionary to preach the Gospel in Pakistan. What the Holy Spirit did with her is similar to what you are experiencing.

Since there was no preacher or church to lead her to christ and teach her these things, She was seeing everything in her dreams and when she woke up, she saw the manifestations.

She was baptized in her Dream, recieved the Holy Ghost Baptism all in her dream, Even before she was able to travel to anothet country to be baptized physically, the Holy Spirit Baptised her in her dream already.

Well. I may not be very correct, let me allow others.
Let me recommend the book for you to read.

I DARED TO CALL HIM FATHER by Bilquis Sheikh. Read it maybe it will help you. God bless.

Bro Oyeludef and bro Superior1 i miss you guys oo.

Godbless brother Charles.
You seems to read alot of christian based books. That's very good,I like that. You have actually unknowingly blessed alot on this trend with your posts and outside I believe. Your reward mam is not only in heaven but also here on earth and will soon manifest physically. You are gloriously blessed sis. God bless you and don't stop.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oppy4God(f): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
God bless, thanks so much.will get the book. May ur anointing never run down.
Anas09:

Hello dearly beloved, good day and happy sunday.

Well, Tongues are not suppose to make meaning to you. Have you read about it in the Bible?

Well, talking about the Holy Spirit and the experience in dreams. I once read a book about a Pakistani woman who the Holy Spirtit evangelized to in the early 70s when it was almost impossible for a missionary to preach the Gospel in Pakistan. What the Holy Spirit did with her is similar to what you are experiencing.

Since there was no preacher or church to lead her to christ and teach her these things, She was seeing everything in her dreams and when she woke up, she saw the manifestations.

She was baptized in her Dream, recieved the Holy Ghost Baptism all in her dream, Even before she was able to travel to anothet country to be baptized physically, the Holy Spirit Baptised her in her dream already.

Well. I may not be very correct, let me allow others.
Let me recommend the book for you to read.

I DARED TO CALL HIM FATHER by Bilquis Sheikh. Read it maybe it will help you. God bless.

Bro Oyeludef and bro Superior1 i miss you guys oo.

Godbless brother Charles.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ScienceWatch: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hi Obajesu, where have you been all this time ? How does one even begin to answer all your fabricated concerns. . . .
I am tempted to make it easy for you to see that all your concerns are FAKE.

As I look closer at your post, red flags start to raise. Questions, Questions about your hidden motives, questions about your ability to independently investigate TRUTH, or are you as it appears a cowardly man used to bringing sorrow to his family and community ?

It will be a terrible waste of time to sincerely answer your many fabricated concerns about the Holy Scoan Church, if your character is that of a scumbag.

What is a scumbag ? it is a person that have no compassion or empathy for suffering people. A scumbag is a person that is prone to mocking the suffering of others, etc, etc.

On the other hand, you have many easy ways to test your own fabricated concerns you raised with me and personally arrive at the TRUTH.

I am tempted to ask you [/b]if you have ever made attempts to go and do an undercover investigation of the holy Scoan Church Nigeria like many other international investigators have done ? Or are you the lazy type that want things all nicely put into his lap just like your mama always did, even now.

[b]I will come back to help you
find the TRUTH later next week. You have old festering problems, which means there is no rush from your side.
OBAJESU:
[b]hi all, especially sciencewatch,

How can you deny all the evidence of what you are seeing and hearing and still go ahead and be calling t.b.Joshua a man of God?

What of the many lives that were wasted by him a couple of years ago when his building came crashing down upon the 'faithfuls', which included many South Africans and other nationalities?

The fact that he had NO christian mentor nor belonged to any church, he just sprung up out of nowhere (check/search Matthew Ahimolowo doubts t.b.joshua claims- on Nairaland search feature for that article)

He once said he was born a christian and never could point to a day he actually gave his life to our blessed Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, Who he is trying very much to ridicule by posing as an 'holy prophet' according to you.

What of the VERY INFAMOUS LIE he just blew? 'I see a woman being the next president of America' just two days to the remarkable elections?

Oh, and lets not forget the story of the man who's wife he commandeered of sorts, while the husband was sent to be ministering apart from her in a branch of his 'church' in faraway Ghana! (pls search for all these stories right here on NairaLand).

As if that were not enough check out this VERY SADDENING & BLATANT SATANIC SIGNS allegedly being done by him; the 'gospel' of illuminaty, demonic symbolism, and prosperity 'gospel'. And how he brainwashes people, offering them riches, at their eternal souls' impending doom. Thank God Almighty for rescuing this lady from Rivers/Bayelsa state, and making those who have eyes to see to see.

T. B. JOSHUA IS A FALSE PROPHET!

He is one of those the blessed Redeemer, King Jesus Christ, Yashua Ha'Masiach, told us will come to in sheep's clothing but will be inwardly RAVENING WOLVES!!!!!!
The fact is that you have been deceived. Stop watching his television before the wolf destroys you. A word is enough for the wise.

See this video, Jesus Loves you: TESTIMONY ON DELIVERANCE FROM prophet TB JOSHUA INITIATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSGGZIGKpZ8

or:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMMWR7Juqdw
I do not hate the man. How can I hate he whom God's Holy Son died for. However I vehemently detest his deceptions and deceit of the innocent people, while standing in the place of ministering in the name of the Lord. Is it not rightly said of such: "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof"(2Timothy 3:5). And the Lord warns us: FROM SUCH TURN AWAY!!!!!

---------------
N.B. >>>> I cannot tell you how important this eBook has been to me-Extreme Warnings Of The Lord Jesus To Us,kindly download at:::
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8ypwgbt7r5688vi/EXTREME+WARNINGS+FROM+THE+LORD+Jesus+CHRIST+HIMSELF!!!.pdf
OR
http://www.2shared.com/document/7yNrazdp/EXTREME_WARNINGS_FROM_THE_LORD.html

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE ABOVE EBOOK FREE ABOVE (It is the same ebook on both sites just chose a link of the two.). I got the info for it from www.eternityrace.com (Revelations from Bro. Kingsley Ubani). It has been a special blessing for me in these last days. BLESS YOU
[/b]
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
JMG1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKtN7M4uxRQ
Is this the movie?

Not this exactly. The BFG movie i'm talking about is the one that came out this year, it's a movie, not cartoon-like at all.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Oppy4God:
God bless, thanks so much.will get the book. May ur anointing never run down.
Amen bro, and may your anointing over flow.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
JMG1:

You seems to read alot of christian based books. That's very good,I like that. You have actually unknowingly blessed alot on this trend with your posts and outside I believe. Your reward mam is not only in heaven but also here on earth and will soon manifest physically. You are gloriously blessed sis. God bless you and don't stop.
Oh thank you my dear. Am so glad for your kind words. May God honour you and be gracious unto you. May he exempt you from the hardship on the land.
As He gave Isaac an idea of what to do in the land of Canaan when everyone ran to Egypt, and Isaac prospered in that same land of recession, May God give you an idea and may he send you what it takes to usefully put that idea to work and prosper thereby. In Jesus name.

You are a tree planted by the river side, this heat shall not affect you.

In the areas where others are saying there's a casting down, your testimony shall be, there's a lifting up.

Be rapturable.

Maranatha.

I read alot. Thank God all i read is not in my head, if not i would have probably gone insane. cheesy
Before now, i read everything. Everything printed in English, I will read. But now i can't read any other book thats not Christian.

I don't know what is happening to me. I do not watch TV again, i don't listen to any music that's not gospel, except maybe in a public place or in a car. It does not occur to me to take in the lyrics of their songs, my mind blocks them off. I don't nod my head, i don't tap my toes.

No more movies, and use to watch movies alot. I can't watch any unchristian movie anymore.

No radios, i listen to news and put the radio off. Everything i do now is controlled. If its not Christian, it irritates me.

How i got here, i don't know.

Am i okay? angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
Anas09:

Oh thank you my dear. Am so glad for your kind words. May God honour you and be gracious unto you. May he exempt you from the hardship on the land.
As He gave Isaac an idea of what to do in the land of Canaan when everyone ran to Egypt, and Isaac prospered in that same land of recession, May God give you an idea and may he send you what it takes to usefully put that idea to work and prosper thereby. In Jesus name.

In the areas where others are saying there's a casting down, your testimony shall be, there's a lifting up.

Be rapturable.

Maranatha.

I read alot. Thank God all i read is not in my head, if not i would have probably gone insane. cheesy
Before now, i read everything. Everything printed in English, I will read. But now i can't read any other book thats not Christian.

I don't know what is happening to me. I do not watch TV again, i don't listen to any music that's not gospel, except maybe in a public place or in a car. It does not occur to me to take in the lyrics of their songs, my mind blocks them off. I don't nod my head, i don't tap my toes.

No more movies, and use to watch movies alot. I can't watch any unchristian movie anymore.

No radios, i listen to news and put the radio off. Everything i do now is controlled. If its not Christian, it irritates me.

Am i okay? angry angry

Thank you so much sis,i say AMEN to all your prayers and I wish more than that to you as well. God bless you abundantly sis.

You are very ok sis, the bible says in
Romans: 6. 6. For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin— 7. because anyone who has died has been set free from sin. 8. Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. 9. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. 10. The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God. 11. In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.

Our Spirit was recreated when we received the joy of salvation and as we grow in Christ, we crucify the flesh and its desires and the likeness of God is made more evident in our lives.

I also don't listen to radios anymore coz its filled with all manners of worldly activities and programmes, nothing good comes out it. I usually come on Nairaland to read whatever happenings/news out there, i have more than 200songs on my fone and all are gospel, not one single song on my fone is worldly. I still watch movies tho but I do that with my head and not my heart but even at that,I don't watch just any movies. So sis,you are very oooookkkkk. The Lord is our strength

I celebrate Christ in your life Sis,i pray that the Lord will grant you the grace to run this race with Him to the end and give you the strength never to feel weary in Jesus name.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
Anas09:

Be rapturable.

Maranatha.

Am i okay? angry angry
It's ok to become ruthless with sin in your life. It is the only way to keep satan and his cohorts at bay.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tjayjosh:

It's ok to become ruthless with sin in your life. It is thonly way to keep satan and his cohorts at bay.
TJ, long time. Where have you been? Hows everything?
O my people, where is everyone?

And, thanks for your words. Sometimes i feel like am odd.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
JMG1:

Thank you so much sis,i say AMEN to all your prayers and I wish more than that to you as well. God bless you abundantly sis.

You are very ok sis, the bible says in
Romans: 6. 6. For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin— 7. because anyone who has died has been set free from sin. 8. Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. 9. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. 10. The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God. 11. In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.

Our Spirit was recreated when we received the joy of salvation and as we grow in Christ, we crucify the flesh and its desires and the likeness of God is made more evident in our lives.

I also don't listen to radios anymore coz its filled with all manners of worldly activities and programmes, nothing good comes out it. I usually come on Nairaland to read whatever happenings/news out there, i have more than 200songs on my fone and all are gospel, not one single song on my fone is worldly. I still watch movies tho but I do that with my head and not my heart but even at that,I don't watch just any movies. So sis,you are very oooookkkkk. The Lord is our strength

I celebrate Christ in your life Sis,i pray that the Lord will grant you the grace to run this race with Him to the end and give you the strength never to feel weary in Jesus name.
Thank you Lord!!!!!!. Amen.

Christ is nearer now that before.

Let believers be alert.

God bless my family.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

TJ, long time. Where have you been? Hows everything?
O my people, where is everyone?

And, thanks for your words. Sometimes i feel like am odd.
Dear Anas09! Been very busy lately. I hardly even stay in one place. But it is well. Evil has greatly increased in this day in which we live. Satan is ruthless and highly organized, we must become ruthless too. It is fire for fire, that is how it should be. You are not odd. Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2016
CharlyG1:

Not this exactly. The BFG movie i'm talking about is the one that came out this year, it's a movie, not cartoon-like at all.

It's the same I found on Google. it's about a girl having a big giant friend and the giant took her to giant world blah blah blah from what I read. I can't find any other
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Oppy4God:
Bro Charles, Anas09,JMG1,temi4flash, hananHezron, nmandiosu, oyeludef, Tjayjosh, and others, please I am in a situation which I think your experience can help me.

More than a year ago, a Sunday like this after coming from church and I had a nap. I had this dream where I was speaking in tougue till I woke up. Since then anytime am praying without talking (I meaning praying in my mind) I will be able to speak in tougue for few minutes but when I tried speaking it out I won't be able to. Later when praying I will be able to say few words in tougue but it will sound like trash to me so I stopped.
I remember narrating this my dream to bro Charles ( not my experience oo) he asked to go for water baptism. I attend Rccg I had it this morning, after resurrecting with Jesus, the woman leading us in prayer was speaking in tougue, I was able to say it out freely but it still sound like rubbish to me and like mine is different to others.
These are my questions
Is itxpossible to encounter holy spirit through dream
Is my experience normal
Will I be speaking in tougue for few minute forever or will I improve
Hope am not forcing myself to speak it
Thanks

The Holy spirit wants to have you completely. You just have to let Him in. Try and get the book Anas09 recommeded, it explains alot. Stay blessed!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Tjayjosh:

Dear Anas09! Been very busy lately. I hardly even stay in one place. But it is well. Evil has greatly increased in this day in which we live. Satan is ruthless and highly organized, we must become ruthless too. It is fire for fire, that is how it should be. You are not odd. Stay blessed.
Good bless you my dearly beloved. Good morning.
Glorious day to you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by brightekhibise(m): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2016
tiwo31:
ETISALAT UNVEILS HUMAN INJECTABLE MICROCHIPS TO REPLACE CREDIT CARDS FOR PURCHASES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bTWFQSDmSY
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2016
skimpychick:
Happy belated birthday sis hanan, age with grace.

Omo, see cake!! shocked
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hello Guys, I will be sharing some revealing secrets about the BFG movie tomorrow unfailingly. I would have done that today but i could not locate where I had typed the message on my laptop.

So I'm starting all over and I'll be talking about it here tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys, I will be sharing some revealing secrets about the BFG movie tomorrow unfailingly. I would have done that today but i could not locate where I had typed the message on my laptop.

So I'm starting all over and I'll be talking about it here tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. God bless you all.

Yipeeeeeeeee grin grin grin lemme book space

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jdazzle: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

Be rapturable.

Maranatha.

Am i okay? angry angry

Ahan ahan u on point na sis, how u go dey ask dat kind question?? grin grin The Lord is ur shepherd remember??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jdazzle:

Ahan ahan u on point na sis, how u go dey ask dat kind question?? grin grin The Lord is ur shepherd remember??
Yes ooooo. The Lord is my Shepherd.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by mceze(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2016
umehmj:
exactly! they don't ever believe you. as a child growing up, i always see things. even as an adult, once im chaste for about three months without sin or stain, those things kick back in.

as still remember clearly one particular incident. i was in bed with my mother in a hot night. the bed was simulated just below the window and it was open to let in air. my mother got up and went outside to pee, it was her noise at the door that woke me. minutes after she was gone, i looked up the window from where i was lying and behold, a dark image was standing right above me on the window, starring at me. it's eyes are laser red and in contrast with the dark body. I wasn't afraid cos i assumed it was moma. i just smiled at it, but no response came from it. soon it was gone and mom came back inside. I asked her how she can turn her eyes sparkling red and just like every other kid she was impatient with my questions and went back to bed. in the morning i narrated my story to her again but she didn't take me serious. i knew what i saw and though nobody believed me, i knew it was real.

another thing is i have this uncanny memory or i should say a gift. as a grown guy i used to tell my mom my childhood events and things i remember but she swears that somebody must have told me cos those events happened when i was just months old, but then only her was the only witness of those events and she never told me of them. I also see things before they happen, trouble is i don't remember them until they start happening. i remember an event of a fight between neighbors. they started off with a quarrel and immediately i remembered i have seen it happen before. i told the my friend Ifeanyi sitting beside me that the other lady will slap the other woman now and just as i finished saying that the lady landed the slap. i narrated the whole scene like one would narrate a seen movie to a friend that is watching for the first time.

another thing is as a boy, whenever my mom travels to north to buy goods, my nights will always be restless cos in my dreams i will be watching their bus all night long till day break. it more like a bird eyeview following the bus as it travels. when mom comes back i will narrate their journeys and events. many times she will be spooked.

I believe you.There are people who can see things before they happen..Am happy to come across you..Meaning you can help me out..Here is my contact so that we can discuss in private.No-08036423660
Email-(angelezeus@yahoo.com)
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by mceze(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2016
umehmj:
exactly! they don't ever believe you. as a child growing up, i always see things. even as an adult, once im chaste for about three months without sin or stain, those things kick back in.

as still remember clearly one particular incident. i was in bed with my mother in a hot night. the bed was simulated just below the window and it was open to let in air. my mother got up and went outside to pee, it was her noise at the door that woke me. minutes after she was gone, i looked up the window from where i was lying and behold, a dark image was standing right above me on the window, starring at me. it's eyes are laser red and in contrast with the dark body. I wasn't afraid cos i assumed it was moma. i just smiled at it, but no response came from it. soon it was gone and mom came back inside. I asked her how she can turn her eyes sparkling red and just like every other kid she was impatient with my questions and went back to bed. in the morning i narrated my story to her again but she didn't take me serious. i knew what i saw and though nobody believed me, i knew it was real.

another thing is i have this uncanny memory or i should say a gift. as a grown guy i used to tell my mom my childhood events and things i remember but she swears that somebody must have told me cos those events happened when i was just months old, but then only her was the only witness of those events and she never told me of them. I also see things before they happen, trouble is i don't remember them until they start happening. i remember an event of a fight between neighbors. they started off with a quarrel and immediately i remembered i have seen it happen before. i told the my friend Ifeanyi sitting beside me that the other lady will slap the other woman now and just as i finished saying that the lady landed the slap. i narrated the whole scene like one would narrate a seen movie to a friend that is watching for the first time.

another thing is as a boy, whenever my mom travels to north to buy goods, my nights will always be restless cos in my dreams i will be watching their bus all night long till day break. it more like a bird eyeview following the bus as it travels. when mom comes back i will narrate their journeys and events. many times she will be spooked.

I believe you.There are people who can see things before they happen..Am happy to come across you..Meaning you can help me out..Here is my contact so that we can discuss in private.No-08036423660
Email-(angelezeus@yahoo.com)
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by mceze(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Since I got hooked to this thread I have been asking myself where do I start??
I have many experiences I cannot fathom why me of all people in my family?
I see demons, angelic beings, sometimes witches without their feet- people from my extended families. They attacked me severally with God helping out whenever am weak to pray against them!
Almost all my dream usually come true. When I tell somebody what was revealed to me in the spirit, they hardly believe me yet with TIME it would come to pass.
Lots of havoc had happened to folks around me. A lot is still happening. It seems most friends attracted to me are always spies. When I discuss any progressive Idea with them, Fiamm! That's the end of it. I start receiving attacks on it spiritually immediately!
People don't understand me most time. So this makes me wanna avoid people.
I seen plenty giants with the faces of people close to me in real life. I sense the presence of demons in people easily. I can identify any possessed person with ease.
Some beautiful ladies with nice hips or tiny voices or anklets and red or white beads wearing are not free.
I have a lot more to share but I can't disclose more here.....
Meaning you can help some of us out with our problem..Can we discuss in private-08036423660

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Oppy4God:
Bro Charles, Anas09,JMG1,temi4flash, hananHezron, nmandiosu, oyeludef, Tjayjosh, and others, please I am in a situation which I think your experience can help me.

More than a year ago, a Sunday like this after coming from church and I had a nap. I had this dream where I was speaking in tougue till I woke up. Since then anytime am praying without talking (I meaning praying in my mind) I will be able to speak in tougue for few minutes but when I tried speaking it out I won't be able to. Later when praying I will be able to say few words in tougue but it will sound like trash to me so I stopped.
I remember narrating this my dream to bro Charles ( not my experience oo) he asked to go for water baptism. I attend Rccg I had it this morning, after resurrecting with Jesus, the woman leading us in prayer was speaking in tougue, I was able to say it out freely but it still sound like rubbish to me and like mine is different to others.
These are my questions
Is my experience normal
Thanks

Dearly beloved of the most high God...I bring you good news.
First of all note this....ALL GREAT MEN OF GOD FROM THE BIBLE TILL OUR GENERATION ALSO HAD THESE SAME SELF DOUBTS AS YOURE HAVING. ITS NOTMAL TO WONDER.
But you'll have to leave the doubts to move higher.

1. Yes its possible to exounter the spirit of God via dreams

2. Yes ur experience is perfectly normal.

3. No 3 answer totally depends on you. If u want to increase your speaking in tongues life then you have to leave this doubts that you are 'saying rubbish' and believe that its the spirit of God speaking thru you.... (That's if u have receive the baptism of the holy spirit) so to improve ensure you increase the time u used to speak in tongues.

4. No 4 answer is actually yes and no.

Case 1. There were times wen I was worshipping God, it seem as if something was swelling in Me. The more I concentrated and sang, the more it increased. I wanted to speak all the words in the dictionary to tell God how wonderful he was but it appeared as if the whole words in the dictionary....in fact all the dictionaries and in the world want enough. I just burst into tongues since English words were not adequate do me to express my self. It happen automatically. That one I didn't force myself.

Case 2. Most times at mid night esp warfare prayers, I purposely engage in speaking of tongues. The more I speak the more it begins to flow. It builds up till I just get lost. And start speaking.so.fast and loud incant control myself.

Please ask me more questions if u don't understand. I wanted to say God bless u...but I then remembered you are already blessed. smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pls brethens if You have any problems or challenges be it Spiritual, Physical or otherwise feel free to share it here common and let God`s anointed vessels help You out remember a close mouth is a close destiny........
If you want to be on fire regularly for God then always fellowship with those who are fire for God also try to fellowship with the Holy Spirit in your own quiet time and as you do that you will begin to see positive results.......
Psalms 23 comes to mind, always make the Lord our God your SHEPHERD, you will not regret it......
Shalom
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sagacity07: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
vooks:
There is a serious aversion to scriptures here,,but it is well
. I started from page 1to page 40 where you made this statement.....I can say confidently that it is not aversion to scriptures as people had. Been initially appreciating you for the knowledge rendered but rather your disposition to opposing opinions and using "hard" words such as calling a fellow believer a simpleton(pls check the meaning), gullible, e.t.c. U so far speak truth but not with the spirit of truth. I did it before, so I know how it is. Blessed be.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Sagacity07: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
vooks:
There is a serious aversion to scriptures here,,but it is well
. I started from page 1to page 40 where you made this statement.....I can say confidently that it is not aversion to scriptures as people had. Been initially appreciating you for the knowledge rendered but rather your disposition to opposing opinions and using "hard" words such as calling a fellow believer a simpleton(pls check the meaning), gullible, e.t.c. U so far speak truth but not with the spirit of truth. I did it before, so I know how it is. Blessed be.

**still reading, hoping to get to 190 by next year.**

We are all actors on the grand stage of life. So act well.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Oppy4God:

These are my questions
Is my experience normal
Thanks

Brother I had the same experience, spoke in tongues in my dream and couldn't when I was awake, tried when I prayed or worshipping but sounds like am forcing it. What I did next was to fully seek Him who freely gives on the issue

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?"--Luke 11:11-13.

I prayed about it and He led me to a programme in another church which was actually organised for people to receive the Holy Spirit and I didn't know. But I went with expectations of been baptised and lo and behold, i was at the right place and I didn't fail.to receive that day

Now it shows the Lord is drawing your attention to what is needed in your life which is the baptism of the Holy Ghost. Pray and ask of it,He is always ready to give a ready heart. Now it's not a must or a way to only receive in the church,you can receive it anywhere and yes even in your room so don't have it in mind that you have to receive it in a church, God can decide to lead us as He wishes but however way He leaders,it's surely the best for us.

I have 2 verses to help you
1 Corinthians: 14. 14. For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my mind is unfruitful.

You need faith to know you have received when you ask because that is what will rise up your faith to speak out the tongues flowing in you because what ever you are going to speak out will come from your spirit and not your head,your mind will totally not understand or have an idea of what you will say so you have to speak in faith.

1 Corinthians: 14. 2. For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to people but to God. Indeed, no one understands them; they utter mysteries by the Spirit.

Know that he who speaks in tongues speaks to God and not to man so you don't have to doubt what is been said, you just need to trust the Hoky Spirit to give you the utterances.

So 2things I have for you, have faith and don't doubt.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oppy4God(f): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Thanks so much, am a sis
Anas09:

Amen bro, and may your anointing over flow.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oppy4God(f): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
God bless you sir, like yesterday when I wanted to sleep I prayed and speak for few minutes but I noticed my voice will increase, I will stop then start again my voice will increase again. I don't want to disturb people around. What can I do. Hope my question is not stupid
nnamdiosu:

Dearly beloved of the most high God...I bring you good news.
First of all note this....ALL GREAT MEN OF GOD FROM THE BIBLE TILL OUR GENERATION ALSO HAD THESE SAME SELF DOUBTS AS YOURE HAVING. ITS NOTMAL TO WONDER.
But you'll have to leave the doubts to move higher.

1. Yes its possible to exounter the spirit of God via dreams

2. Yes ur experience is perfectly normal.

3. No 3 answer totally depends on you. If u want to increase your speaking in tongues life then you have to leave this doubts that you are 'saying rubbish' and believe that its the spirit of God speaking thru you.... (That's if u have receive the baptism of the holy spirit) so to improve ensure you increase the time u used to speak in tongues.

4. No 4 answer is actually yes and no.

Case 1. There were times wen I was worshipping God, it seem as if something was swelling in Me. The more I concentrated and sang, the more it increased. I wanted to speak all the words in the dictionary to tell God how wonderful he was but it appeared as if the whole words in the dictionary....in fact all the dictionaries and in the world want enough. I just burst into tongues since English words were not adequate do me to express my self. It happen automatically. That one I didn't force myself.

Case 2. Most times at mid night esp warfare prayers, I purposely engage in speaking of tongues. The more I speak the more it begins to flow. It builds up till I just get lost. And start speaking.so.fast and loud incant control myself.

Please ask me more questions if u don't understand. I wanted to say God bless u...but I then remembered you are already blessed. smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JMG1: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Oppy4God:

These are my questions
Is my experience normal
Thanks

rother I had the same experience, spoke in tongues in my dream and couldn't when I was awake, tried when I prayed or worshipping but sounds like am forcing it. What I did next was to fully seek Him who freely gives on the issue

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?"--Luke 11:11-13.

I prayed about it and He led me to a programme in another church which was actually organised for people to receive the Holy Spirit and I didn't know. But I went with expectations of been baptised and lo and behold, i was at the right place and I didn't fail.to receive that day

Now it shows the Lord is drawing your attention to what is needed in your life which is the baptism of the Holy Ghost. Pray and ask of it,He is always ready to give a ready heart. Now it's not a must or a way to only receive in the church,you can receive it anywhere and yes even in your room so don't have it in mind that you have to receive it in a church, God can decide to lead us as He wishes but however way He leaders,it's surely the best for us.

I have 2 verses to help you
1 Corinthians: 14. 14. For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my mind is unfruitful.

You need faith to know you have received when you ask because that is what will rise up your faith to speak out the tongues flowing in you because what ever you are going to speak out will come from your spirit and not your head,your mind will totally not understand or have an idea of what you will say so you have to speak in faith.

1 Corinthians: 14. 2. For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to people but to God. Indeed, no one understands them; they utter mysteries by the Spirit.

Know that he who speaks in tongues speaks to God and not to man so you don't have to doubt what is been said, you just need to trust the Hoky Spirit to give you the utterances.

So 2things I have for you, have faith and don't doubt.

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
mceze:

Meaning you can help some of us out with our problem..Can we discuss in private-08036423660
Noted..... would call u soon when am done with Shilo 2016 program.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — INTERCESSORY PRAYERS / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.