Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (805064 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by restore8(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2018
Wow so many comments!
Just stumbled on this page and i am just amazed.can i get a godly encounter like you all? Any instructions? It has been my desire to know God experiencially any directions? I would deeply appreciate. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
restore8:
Wow so many comments!
Just stumbled on this page and i am just amazed.can i get a godly encounter like you all? Any instructions? It has been my desire to know God experiencially any directions? I would deeply appreciate. Thanks
oh oh... You wanna see what you mind can't fathom... Hmmmmm,anyway it doesn't freak me... Christ is the only one I'm interested In...i got to know that an invincible eye is watching everyone every second the day I visited a prophet... I pray to the Lord like he is right by my side (he actually is)... Though I believe I have seen the Lord before in a dream but the dream was somehow in 2D mode... I don't pray to ever see anything again, I only want the presence of the Lord... There is this kinda peace that floods into your mind when you acknowledge Jesus...

Angels are actually there even if you can't see'em

JESUS IS LORD.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2018
Tremor007:

God bless you real good Prophet, let me repeat the dream I initially shared with you but this time around more detailed. I am a born again child of God but life seems awkward and not really as I want it to be. Sometimes around January 28th, 2017 while observing the yearly prayer and fasting programme of Redeemed Church of God, which started in January 11, 2017 I had what looked like a vision or trance on January 28th, 2017 around 5:26am. Behold the details; in mine own case I saw in a vision after praying against household wickedness for
sometimes a giant rat walking on a long table and I was with the husband to my wife's elder sister and all of a sudden like a 3D viewing this rat suddenly half way changed into a cat and it was stalking a rat to kill. While the cat was pursuing the rat I followed and all of a sudden these two creatures turned into a small rat and small bird and were suddenly in one big mattress talking back at me simultaneously that "why did I marry my wife and all that." Immediately I rebuked them with the help of my guest, all of a sudden my wife's elder sister husband who was with me commanded them to shut up and that was when they turned violent and before they could escape i killed them with a stick. We set the two creatures ablaze and from nowhere my wife's Pastor's wife emerged speaking in tongues while these creatures were burning. Kindly give me detailed interpretation and what to do. Of course I believe it was a sign of victory when I woke up and I was thankful to God. However, I am still expectant. Any Bible passage or special prayers to pray? Prophet over to you.

Sorry bros to barge into your conversation...

Now from your trance...

Cat and Rat are both bad representation in the Spiritual.

Cat is a witchcraft and Rat is a symbol of destruction.

Having to catch them and burn them is symbol of victory..

But then there a re still more road to be conquered..

There is a great door but the adversaries are many...

My advise for you is this

You are going in with the spirit of Enough is Enough.

There is a legal ground and the enemy is accusing you of something that is why they had the effrontery to ask you questions.

So you would need to deal with it that first, before you move in for the kill.

I see that this Battle is a long standing one and they have prospered a bit.

There is spiritual wickedness in your foundation that is limiting you.

Do a 3 days fast>>>>

Ask God to reveal the secret of your problem to you.. Daniel 2: 22

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2018
restore8:
Wow so many comments!

Well, Those that hunger for righteousness shall be filled.

Ask God to encounter you, That you want know him and open your him..

When you are sincere, he will definitely encounter you

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kingstel(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
@ OP or anybody that knows,

What does hsp's mean as seen from the title of this thread?

Hmmm...my previous question about " The belief of temperament types as Christians" wey nobody here gree answer....Na Wa Ooooh!

May God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tremor007:

God bless you real good Prophet, let me repeat the dream I initially shared with you but this time around more detailed. I am a born again child of God but life seems awkward and not really as I want it to be. Sometimes around January 28th, 2017 while observing the yearly prayer and fasting programme of Redeemed Church of God, which started in January 11, 2017 I had what looked like a vision or trance on January 28th, 2017 around 5:26am. Behold the details; in mine own case I saw in a vision after praying against household wickedness for
sometimes a giant rat walking on a long table and I was with the husband to my wife's elder sister and all of a sudden like a 3D viewing this rat suddenly half way changed into a cat and it was stalking a rat to kill. While the cat was pursuing the rat I followed and all of a sudden these two creatures turned into a small rat and small bird and were suddenly in one big mattress talking back at me simultaneously that "why did I marry my wife and all that." Immediately I rebuked them with the help of my guest, all of a sudden my wife's elder sister husband who was with me commanded them to shut up and that was when they turned violent and before they could escape i killed them with a stick. We set the two creatures ablaze and from nowhere my wife's Pastor's wife emerged speaking in tongues while these creatures were burning. Kindly give me detailed interpretation and what to do. Of course I believe it was a sign of victory when I woke up and I was thankful to God. However, I am still expectant. Any Bible passage or special prayers to pray? Prophet over to you.

Hello,

I believe I gave a detailed interpretation to your dream. But if you want further explanation, no problem.

Let's break it down. Maybe some of us can learn from this.

When you see rats in your home, in your dream, the rats will be doing something's destructive like normal rats do. They may be in the kitchen eating off some food or destroying your properties etc.

Usually when God shows visions like this (like yours), those rats are a representation for 'Household Pests'.

Spiritual Household Pests are 'Household Wickedness'.. a.k.a Relative(s) or family member(s) that are fighting the dreamer spiritually through diabolical or witchcraft means.

In other words, the trouble is coming from someone or some persons within your family circle. It could be a distant relative or it could be a relative(s) wife or husband and all that. It's coming from the family unit.

In some dream cases, the faces of these evil people are shown (God showed me 3 people like this once). I didn't want to believe it. I told my mom anyways, and her heart skipped a beat. She was scared and told me my father would never believe it because out of the three faces I was shown, two were my father's brothers and the other was one of the wife.

It was really hard for me to digest what God showed me. It was extremely difficult.

God had shown me about 3 rats and a bird eating some rice on my kitchen floor. Before then someone rang on my door bell, I went to check and I saw two of my uncle's and one of their wife standing. This was my parent's house, not my own house. But they came for me, and they tried to use one of their daughter's to make me permit accept something they were proposing to me. I was taken aback. One of my uncles was very forward and he couldn't hide his evil intent well enough in that dream.

They told the girl to go upstairs (trying to lure me or seduce me in some way). But I thank God that He made my spirit man sharp. I told them to hold on and remain downstairs that I needed to confirm something upstairs. Something just didn't feel right with them.

To cut it short, I went back upstairs and that was when I saw those rats and bird eating the rice on my kitchen floor. I got so angry and disgusted. I mean, what was a bird and these rats doing in my kitchen? I killed those rats and the bird with no mercy.

This dream was given to me last year. And just last year one of my uncles who I saw in that dream died mysteriously (the one who was too forward).

All I can say is this... If God showed you people who were your enemies, would you believe Him?

In my years of training and walking with God, I have come to trust Him and cling unto Him no matter what I face in this life. I have tried to run away from Him so many times, but something keeps pulling me back to Him, and I find no peace, except in Him (God).

So even if my family or the whole world hates me tomorrow, I wouldn't care, so long as I have God by my side. I am glad that I have found a Friend in Jesus. smiley

So just pray hard. You only need to pray hard. Those faces will either be shown to you, or you'll begin to hear news of the death of one relative of yours or another.

And when you pray, be rest assured that God is on the move for you. Then seat back and enjoy the rest of the movie grin. For God will surely fight for you.

God bless you. Shalom smiley

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tremor007: 12:44am On Apr 07, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello,

I believe I gave a detailed interpretation to your dream. But if you want further explanation, no problem.

Let's break it down. Maybe some of us can learn from this.

When you see rats in your home, in your dream, the rats will be doing something's destructive like normal rats do. They may be in the kitchen eating off some food or destroying your properties etc.

Usually when God shows visions like this (like yours), those rats are a representation for 'Household Pests'.

Spiritual Household Pests are 'Household Wickedness'.. a.k.a Relative(s) or family member(s) that are fighting the dreamer spiritually through diabolical or witchcraft means.

In other words, the trouble is coming from someone or some persons within your family circle. It could be a distant relative or it could be a relative(s) wife or husband and all that. It's coming from the family unit.

In some dream cases, the faces of these evil people are shown (God showed me 3 people like this once). I didn't want to believe it. I told my mom anyways, and her heart skipped a beat. She was scared and told me my father would never believe it because out of the three faces I was shown, two were my father's brothers and the other was one of the wife.

It was really hard for me to digest what God showed me. It was extremely difficult.

God had shown me about 3 rats and a bird eating some rice on my kitchen floor. Before then someone rang on my door bell, I went to check and I saw two of my uncle's and one of their wife standing. This was my parent's house, not my own house. But they came for me, and they tried to use one of their daughter's to make me permit accept something they were proposing to me. I was taken aback. One of my uncles was very forward and he couldn't hide his evil intent well enough in that dream.

They told the girl to go upstairs (trying to lure me or seduce me in some way). But I thank God that He made my spirit man sharp. I told them to hold on and remain downstairs that I needed to confirm something upstairs. Something just didn't feel right with them.

To cut it short, I went back upstairs and that was when I saw those rats and bird eating the rice on my kitchen floor. I got so angry and disgusted. I mean, what was a bird and these rats doing in my kitchen? I killed those rats and the bird with no mercy.

This dream was given to me last year. And just last year one of my uncles who I saw in that dream died mysteriously (the one who was too forward).

All I can say is this... If God showed you people who were your enemies, would you believe Him?

In my years of training and walking with God, I have come to trust Him and cling unto Him no matter what I face in this life. I have tried to run away from Him so many times, but something keeps pulling me back to Him, and I find no peace, except in Him (God).

So even if my family or the whole world hates me tomorrow, I wouldn't care, so long as I have God by my side. I am glad that I have found a Friend in Jesus. smiley

So just pray hard. You only need to pray hard. Those faces will either be shown to you, or you'll begin to hear news of the death of one relative of yours or another.

And when you pray, be rest assured that God is on the move for you. Then seat back and enjoy the rest of the movie grin. For God will surely fight for you.

God bless you. Shalom smiley
God bless you for this interpretation and words of exhortation but is there any pattern to pray or Biblical references to cite in the course of the prayers? I really appreciate you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tremor007: 12:46am On Apr 07, 2018
temi4fash:

Sorry bros to barge into your conversation...

Now from your trance...

Cat and Rat are both bad representation in the Spiritual.

Cat is a witchcraft and Rat is a symbol of destruction.

Having to catch them and burn them is symbol of victory..

But then there a re still more road to be conquered..

There is a great door but the adversaries are many...

My advise for you is this

You are going in with the spirit of Enough is Enough.

There is a legal ground and the enemy is accusing you of something that is why they had the effrontery to ask you questions.

So you would need to deal with it that first, before you move in for the kill.

I see that this Battle is a long standing one and they have prospered a bit.

There is spiritual wickedness in your foundation that is limiting you.

Do a 3 days fast>>>>

Ask God to reveal the secret of your problem to you.. Daniel 2: 22

Thank you so much for this exhortation man of God!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
hello everyone! great work the men of God on this thread are doing. please I need explanation to several phenomena I have experienced in recent past (and also during my childhood).

some times I dream that when I am bathing, the soap I use in bath slips from my hand and falls to the ground. This has happened repeatedly. initially I didn't think much of it, but now I am concerned that it means something, but I don't know what it is.

secondly, in the Physical this time, I always run into this creature, a centipede (the picture I attached) after I meditate. it's always running towards me, and I make sure I crush it under my heel. However the occurrence is too frequent for me to dismiss. is there any meaning to it. what does it represent?

I look forward to receiving assistance from you. thanks

cc: charlyg1 and other men of God on this thread.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
Please emphasize on the powers of witchcraft, cause I always hear a bird cry out almost every dusk from after 2am (sounds horrible like a screech), something tells me it's not a little bird because of the sound of the cry or call...sounds like a crow

I experience this too. always wondered whether I am the only one hearing it or something.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadalicious: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hello house,
I am a male,
I used to be sexually promiscous and a terrible masturbator, I have done some unimaginable sexual sins. and also had frequent sexual dreams which i never thought any thing of.
early 2015, i encountered a prophet who did deliverance on me revealing to me that sexual dreams are actually sex with demons.
I repented and renounced my sins(although i have fallen several times, but i keep fighting it off)
My challenge is whenever I pray warfare prayers, I ALWAYS get attacked in the dream sexually.
I used to bind and cast whenever this happens, but I am getting weak.
If i pray normal prayers, nothing happens, but immediately I pray warfare I get attacked.
please I need some advice and comments
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2018
dadalicious:
Hello house,
I am a male,
I used to be sexually promiscous and a terrible masturbator, I have done some unimaginable sexual sins. and also had frequent sexual dreams which i never thought any thing of.
early 2015, i encountered a prophet who did deliverance on me revealing to me that sexual dreams are actually sex with demons.
I repented and renounced my sins(although i have fallen several times, but i keep fighting it off)
My challenge is whenever I pray warfare prayers, I ALWAYS get attacked in the dream sexually.
I used to bind and cast whenever this happens, but I am getting weak.
If i pray normal prayers, nothing happens, but immediately I pray warfare I get attacked.
please I need some advice and comments
Thanks

its normal to get attacked when you pray welfare prayers.

They are just retaliating to the many bullet you fired at them and trying to intimidate you so as not to continue doing the praying.

My advise is you continue to pray the warfare prayers in short the more they attack the more you pray.

And again your spirit-man is a bit weak that why..

I would encourage you to go deliverance....

You be fine....

Father i pray you baptize your son with the fire to pull through in the face of this issue in Jesus name

AMen

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

I experience this too. always wondered whether I am the only one hearing it or something.

Just means there are madam around your area...

Nothing to be worried about...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Tremor007:

Thank you so much for this exhortation man of God!

Any update
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tremor007: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
temi4fash:

Any update
Not yet.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
I have this gift of prophecy that come through dream. Growing up I used to dream everyday. Mostly dreams of what I'd encounter during the day. And they are always very accurate. I used to see my exam questions even before writing the exam. Seeing a sick person I know if he'd survive or die. I've seen men of old in my dream. There was a time I saw the correct score of a match. There was a time i was in my room and i saw myself in my neighbors room and i saw the light come on immediately i woke up i said up nepa and like 10 seconds later nepa brought light. I was around 11-14 when the thing was still very hot. Now like this I still dream but it's not as half as powerful as it was then. Is there any way I can go back to dreaming like that. It's like the devil have taken most of my gift.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lamasta(m): 6:51am On Apr 15, 2018
dondemex:
I have this gift of prophecy that come through dream. Growing up I used to dream everyday. Mostly dreams of what I'd encounter during the day. And they are always very accurate. I used to see my exam questions even before writing the exam. Seeing a sick person I know if he'd survive or die. I've seen men of old in my dream. There was a time I saw the correct score of a match. There was a time i was in my room and i saw myself in my neighbors room and i saw the light come on immediately i woke up i said up nepa and like 10 seconds later nepa brought light. I was around 11-14 when the thing was still very hot. Now like this I still dream but it's not as half as powerful as it was then. Is there any way I can go back to dreaming like that. It's like the devil have taken most of my gift.
Greetings to you Bro, all I have to say is just for You to go back to your heavenly father just like the prodigal son did and have a genuine fellowship with Him again. God longs to have a relationship with You and if you can build it then I can assure you that the encounters this time around will be trippled the former.
SHALOM

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2018
Hello People of God.

Please if you have sent me mails, I will reply you. At this moment I cannot give out my personal number to everyone asking for it (because of the pressure).
I would really love to, and I will in due time. Please bear with me. Send me your mails and I will do my best to reply you.

Please forgive my absence on the thread, I have been engaged in ministerial activities. But I will be on the thread tomorrow (Sunday) to share an exhortation(s) with us and to answer all questions directed at me.

I am really happy to have you all here, seeking God with your hearts and learning from one another. May the Lord continue to pour out His blessings on everyone here. And may you recover all that you have lost in Jesus Name. Amen

God bless you all. See you tomorrow afternoon wink

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadalicious: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
CharlyG1:
Hello People of God.

Please if you have sent me mails, I will reply you. At this moment I cannot give out my personal number to everyone asking for it (because of the pressure).
I would really love to, and I will in due time. Please bear with me. Send me your mails and I will do my best to reply you.

Please forgive my absence on the thread, I have been engaged in ministerial activities. But I will be on the thread tomorrow (Sunday) to share an exhortation(s) with us and to answer all questions directed at me.

I am really happy to have you all here, seeking God with your hearts and learning from one another. May the Lord continue to pour out His blessings on everyone here. And may you recover all that you have lost in Jesus Name. Amen

God bless you all. See you tomorrow afternoon wink
Thank you sir,
Sunday is almost coming to an end... awaiting your post

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
dadalicious:
Thank you sir,
Sunday is almost coming to an end... awaiting your post
lol
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bootsiegal: 12:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Hi Family smiley,

I bless Our Father God for all of you-Everyone of you. Ya'll are my inspiration in times of despair. I come here and I know that somebody understands and can identify with my challenges, knowing that you've all been there.

Brother Charles asked me to pass this message along. Just this morning, he was locked out of his phone. Some parts of the touch screen don't respond and he can't access it because it has a lock code.

He regrets not bringing the word of exhortation to us all like we expected. Please keep him in prayer.

God bless you all real good. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 2:07am On Apr 30, 2018
WHY SHOULD COUPLES ABSTAIN FROM SEX DURING FASTING AND PRAYER? IS SEX BETWEEN A MAN HIS WIFE A SIN?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by M0ron: 5:46am On Apr 30, 2018
Anas09:
WHY SHOULD COUPLES ABSTAIN FROM SEX DURING FASTING AND PRAYER? IS SEX BETWEEN A MAN HIS WIFE A SIN?
In the Old Testament, almost all bodily discharges led to ritual uncleanness. Of course this is with exception of tears and saliva.

Thinking about it now with he benefit of hindsight , this was a good precaution to keep communicable diseases at Bay. Of course the Law was nailed to the cross so we may not dwell on that.

We know nothing about NT teachings on this apart from what apostle Paul mentions in a single verse.

1 Corinthians 7:5 (KJV)

Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency. 6 But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment

Observe that even in this sole mention, Paul is categorical that he is speaking not from Revelation but his personal opinion. He also goes on to say in verse 8 that he'd prefer celibacy, but he is well aware not all can hack it.

Now, I'd be the last person to make Laws out of Paul's personal views which he so clearly states. Sadly, many sects make doctrines out of these with catastrophic consequences. Others actually embellish and add much more nonsense to these plain words.

Please note that even under this opinion, consent must be had by both spouses. And even with consent, it should be for short periods during fasting. Not during Shiloh, not during conferences,or preaching or anything else. Just fasting.

In my view, there is a simple practical reason for avoiding sex during fasting. Sex is an intensely physical exercise,and fasting greatly diminishes our physical strength. So the essence of the guideline is to preserve your energy to keep you going on.

Some have also held that apart from energy preservation sex distracts. But if this were the case, I'd have expected Paul to have been forceful than he was. Besides,why just during fasting?

To your direct question Anas,
Sex is no sin, never has among couple's as that's where God designated it to be had. How can God's design be sin?

In fact Hebrews is clear about the purity of sex in marriage;
Hebrews 13:4 (KJV)
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

The one unique aspect of marriage bed is sex. cheesy
The author was just being modest in saying sex in marriage rocks, and it is clean!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2018
M0ron:

In the Old Testament, almost all bodily discharges led to ritual uncleanness. Of course this is with exception of tears and saliva.

Thinking about it now with he benefit of hindsight , this was a good precaution to keep communicable diseases at Bay. Of course the Law was nailed to the cross so we may not dwell on that.

We know nothing about NT teachings on this apart from what apostle Paul mentions in a single verse.

1 Corinthians 7:5 (KJV)

Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency. 6 But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment

Observe that even in this sole mention, Paul is categorical that he is speaking not from Revelation but his personal opinion. He also goes on to say in verse 8 that he'd prefer celibacy, but he is well aware not all can hack it.

Now, I'd be the last person to make Laws out of Paul's personal views which he so clearly states. Sadly, many sects make doctrines out of these with catastrophic consequences. Others actually embellish and add much more nonsense to these plain words.

Please note that even under this opinion, consent must be had by both spouses. And even with consent, it should be for short periods during fasting. Not during Shiloh, not during conferences,or preaching or anything else. Just fasting.

In my view, there is a simple practical reason for avoiding sex during fasting. Sex is an intensely physical exercise,and fasting greatly diminishes our physical strength. So the essence of the guideline is to preserve your energy to keep you going on.

Some have also held that apart from energy preservation sex distracts. But if this were the case, I'd have expected Paul to have been forceful than he was. Besides,why just during fasting?

To your direct question Anas,
Sex is no sin, never has among couple's as that's where God designated it to be had. How can God's design be sin?

In fact Hebrews is clear about the purity of sex in marriage;
Hebrews 13:4 (KJV)
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

The one unique aspect of marriage bed is sex. cheesy
The author was just being modest in saying sex in marriage rocks, and it is clean!
Let me begin by saying that "as much as it depends on me, i try to avoid exchanges with folks who have issues with the teachings of the Apostle Paul. If Jesus never had issues with him, i don't see why i shd. I see Apostle Paul as the Moses of the New Testament.

That said, let us dwell on the bolded since it deals with my query. Why in your Opinion do you think occasioned Apostle Paul's stance on this matter?

If you were to agree with the teachings of the Apostle, why do you think he said that?

What is sex?

What is Marriage?

What happens in the Spirit realm when sex is taking take?

What happens in the Spirit realm when we fast?

I think these are the questions to ask as we try to answer this question..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by M0ron: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Anas09:

Let me begin by saying that "as much as it depends on me, i try to avoid exchanges with folks who have issues with the teachings of the Apostle Paul. If Jesus never had issues with him, i don't see why i shd. I see Apostle Paul as the Moses of the New Testament.

That said, let us dwell on the bolded since it deals with my query. Why in your Opinion do you think occasioned Apostle Paul's stance on this matter?

If you were to agree with the teachings of the Apostle, why do you think he said that?

What is sex?

What is Marriage?

What happens in the Spirit realm when sex is taking take?

What happens in the Spirit realm when we fast?

I think these are the questions to ask as we try to answer this question..

I too have problem with anyone who questions Paul.

Paul gave us 2/3 of the NT

That said, there are instances where Paul in his epistles separated his personal opinion from inspiration. Whenever he does this, he says as much. This means that whenever he writes without expressly stating that it is his opinion, we assume and we believe he was inspired and as such whatever he wrote came directly from the throne if God.

An example of this is what I already gave. Paul peraonally prescribes celibacy. If this were a commandment, then the married Christians are living in sin.

Enough said of Paul.
I had to clarify this lest i be accused of trivializing Paul.

WHY did Paul state as much, or WHAT ocassioned it?
Anything we say to this point is speculation. What's the point?

What is sex,marriage?
Great questions.

Let's start with your answers.

What do you think or consider to be sex,marriage?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
M0ron:

I too have problem with anyone who questions Paul.

Paul gave us 2/3 of the NT

That said, there are instances where Paul in his epistles separated his personal opinion from inspiration. Whenever he does this, he says as much. This means that whenever he writes without expressly stating that it is his opinion, we assume and we believe he was inspired and as such whatever he wrote came directly from the throne if God.

An example of this is what I already gave. Paul peraonally prescribes celibacy. If this were a commandment, then the married Christians are living in sin.

Enough said of Paul.
I had to clarify this lest i be accused of trivializing Paul.

WHY did Paul state as much, or WHAT ocassioned it?
Anything we say to this point is speculation. What's the point?

What is sex,marriage?
Great questions.

Let's start with your answers.

What do you think or consider to be sex,marriage?

Hahahahahahaha. haba nau, na me dey ask the question. How come you want turn am to me? lol. answer first. What do you think made him say that.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:56am On May 01, 2018
Bootsiegal:
Hi Family smiley,

I bless Our Father God for all of you-Everyone of you. Ya'll are my inspiration in times of despair. I come here and I know that somebody understands and can identify with my challenges, knowing that you've all been there.

Brother Charles asked me to pass this message along. Just this morning, he was locked out of his phone. Some parts of the touch screen don't respond and he can't access it because it has a lock code.

He regrets not bringing the word of exhortation to us all like we expected. Please keep him in prayer.

God bless you all real good. smiley

Thank you for passing the message across dear. May God speak of your name into the ears of Kings and Queens of this world. Amen

As we all know now, I have a challenge with my phone. I appreciate the understanding. May God bless you all. Hopefully by the grace of God, all should be okay by this week. I have refused to let this situation anger me. Satan can fight and rant for all I care, but in the end we 'Jesus People' always step out of the ring 'Victorious'.

Victory is our birthright. Our inheritance.

It don't matter how the devil barks or roars, we have the authority and victory over him.

May your lives be full of victory fights. May you overcome in and out of season. May you not grow weary. And may challenges be your stepping stone to Greatness... in Jesus Name. Amen smiley

See you all this week by His grace. Shalom smiley

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by M0ron: 3:29am On May 01, 2018
Anas09:

Hahahahahahaha. haba nau, na me dey ask the question. How come you want turn am to me? lol. answer first. What do you think made him say that.
I don't know. Tell me what you think
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 10:05pm On May 01, 2018
M0ron:

I don't know. Tell me what you think
lol. We can't be melting or fussing into God and at the same time fussing and melting into each others as husband and wives.

In sex, a man is one with his wife, in fasting, a man is one with God. A man can not be one with God and at the same time be one with his wife. You choose which to do at a time.

Sex takes place in the Spirit to draw another human being who is a spirit dwelling inside God to the physical realm.

Hahahahaha. If people knew what happens when they engage in sex, they'd run far away from people who are not their spouses.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olatoman(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2018
Anas09:

lol. We can't be melting or fussing into God and at the same time fussing and melting into each others as husband and wives.

In sex, a man is one with his wife, in fasting, a man is one with God. A man can not be one with God and at the same time be one with his wife. You choose which to do at a time.

Sex takes place in the Spirit to draw another human being who is a spirit dwelling inside God to the physical realm.

Hahahahaha. [b]If people knew what happens when they engage in sex, they'd run far away from people who are not their spouses.
[/b]

Enlighten please
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by M0ron: 4:42am On May 02, 2018
Anas09:

Hahahahaha. If people knew what happens when they engage in sex, they'd run far away from people who are not their spouses.

Good theory. What about prayer. You mean a man is not one with God during prayer?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Factfinder1(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2018
I've learnt soo much from this thread and I'm thankful to everyone that has contributed in one way or the other....I used to dream dreams and see clear visions when I was younger but as I grew to know the world and the pleasures in it I lost that gift and I pray everyday to God to restore that gift my weakness is sex I have a lot of girls swimming around me even without asking them out some even go as far as spending on me please I want to return yo God and I need my gifts of dreams and visions to be restored please I need advice and prayers thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — INTERCESSORY PRAYERS / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.