Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (807873 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 5:10pm On May 03, 2018
ikes9:
What does it mean when yhu are sleeping,and in the middle of your sleep yhu feel like as if someone is covering yhu with a garment,like the way your mom covers yhu with wrapper and tucks yhu into bed before sleeping..it happened to me weeks ago,I woke up and had the feeling,was frightened sha,I just shouted 'Blood of Jesus' ...abeg no laugh me
its absolutely possible
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2018
marttol:
its absolutely possible
but what does it mean
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kc3000: 7:18pm On May 03, 2018
Factfinder1:
I've learnt soo much from this thread and I'm thankful to everyone that has contributed in one way or the other....I used to dream dreams and see clear visions when I was younger but as I grew to know the world and the pleasures in it I lost that gift and I pray everyday to God to restore that gift my weakness is sex I have a lot of girls swimming around me even without asking them out some even go as far as spending on me please I want to return yo God and I need my gifts of dreams and visions to be restored please I need advice and prayers thanks

It's truly a fascinating thread. You just have to fall in love with God again and reignite your relationship with Him. What I've come to realize is that so much of our indulgence in sin is a misguided attempt to fill the void left by the absence of God in our lives. We desperately try to fill the emptiness with sex, drugs, alcohol, and all the pleasures of this world, but it's never quite enough. Life still doesn't make any sense and we become prisoners of our indulgence in pursuit of an elusive satisfaction.
There's no greater joy, no purer meaning to life than for a man to be at peace in the presence of his Creator! None of the counterfeit pleasures of this life could ever replace the peace that passeth all understanding and the lasting joy of His salvation. So, I invite you to renew your walk with Jesus, spend time with Him and trust Him in all things. The more of Him you have, the less of the world you'll have also. I believe God will restore your gifts accordingly.

God bless you!

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 8:55pm On May 03, 2018
ikes9:

but what does it mean
i don't know o...be patient, someone will still reply you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Factfinder1(m): 11:01pm On May 03, 2018
Kc3000:

It's truly a fascinating thread. You just have to fall in love with God again and reignite your relationship with Him. What I've come to realize is that so much of our indulgence in sin is a misguided attempt to fill the void left by the absence of God in our lives. We desperately try to fill the emptiness with sex, drugs, alcohol, and all the pleasures of this world, but it's never quite enough. Life still doesn't make any sense and we become prisoners of our indulgence in pursuit of an elusive satisfaction.
There's no greater joy, no purer meaning to life than for a man to be at peace in the presence of his Creator! None of the counterfeit pleasures of this life could ever replace the peace that passeth all understanding and the lasting joy of His salvation. So, I invite you to renew your walk with Jesus, spend time with Him and trust Him in all things. The more of Him you have, the less of the world you'll have also. I believe God will restore your gifts accordingly.

God bless you!

Thank you soo much I truely appreciate

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kc3000: 5:04am On May 04, 2018
Factfinder1:

You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2018
ikes9:
What does it mean when yhu are sleeping,and in the middle of your sleep yhu feel like as if someone is covering yhu with a garment,like the way your mom covers yhu with wrapper and tucks yhu into bed before sleeping..it happened to me weeks ago,I woke up and had the feeling,was frightened sha,I just shouted 'Blood of Jesus' ...abeg no laugh me

Yeah, it happen to me once..

I had one time like that it felt like one power came to attack me so i felt like something covered me, so the power was trying to press me but because of the covering i didnt feel the impact but i knew something was trying to press me.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ikes9(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2018
temi4fash:

Yeah, it happen to me once..

I had one time like that it felt like one power came to attack me so i felt like something covered me, so the power was trying to press me but because of the covering i didnt feel the impact but i knew something was trying to press me.
wow that's great
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 04, 2018
Kc3000:

God bless you!

Thank you sir for this. This so true, and this was my life which I am trying(TRYING) so hard to break from. While I might never dream dreams or have visions but I know I broke from God. And these different doctrines are not helping me. I am an Episcopalian, but sometimes go to Catholic..
Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dreamfantasy: 9:50pm On May 04, 2018
Factfinder1:
I've learnt soo much from this thread and I'm thankful to everyone that has contributed in one way or the other....I used to dream dreams and see clear visions when I was younger but as I grew to know the world and the pleasures in it I lost that gift and I pray everyday to God to restore that gift my weakness is sex I have a lot of girls swimming around me even without asking them out some even go as far as spending on me please I want to return yo God and I need my gifts of dreams and visions to be restored please I need advice and prayers thanks

Very motivating. Let me [url]tell[/url] you something. Your dreams mean something a very special message
If you want to read here are some free sites to read about why you dream

Controlling your Dreams

Benefits of lucid dreaming

Agan follow you dreams ( and watch them at night!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Factfinder1(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2018
dreamfantasy:

Very motivating. Let me [url]tell[/url] you something. Your dreams mean something a very special message
If you want to read here are some free sites to read about why you dream

Controlling your Dreams

Benefits of lucid dreaming

Agan follow you dreams ( and watch them at night!

Thank you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 04, 2018
Factfinder1:

We are in the same shoe. I still dream once in a while now but it's not anywhere close to how it was while I was growing up. Then I would see what will happen throughout the next day a night before. See different prophetic things but now the flesh have taken over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kc3000: 4:35am On May 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Thank you sir for this. This so true, and this was my life which I am trying(TRYING) so hard to break from. While I might never dream dreams or have visions but I know I broke from God. And these different doctrines are not helping me. I am an Episcopalian, but sometimes go to Catholic..
Thanks again.

You're welcome my brother. We all struggle, but don't you ever give up. ALWAYS run back to God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:57am On May 06, 2018
Guys, please can anyone recommend a good deliverance meeting for a friend. Doesn't have to be in Lagos.

I advised ori-oke mountain but not sure if they still pray there. BTW, never been to any such places since I don't agree with most.

Please, all suggestions are welcomed.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:04am On May 07, 2018
Good news guys,

I'm back by the grace of God. And I'm happy to be back here.

See you all soon.

Shalom smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2018
Processor01:
Guys, please can anyone recommend a good deliverance meeting for a friend. Doesn't have to be in Lagos.

I advised ori-oke mountain but not sure if they still pray there. BTW, never been to any such places since I don't agree with most.

Depends on the type of case you looking at...

If its a marine case at the early stages... I would recommend MFM Ajangbadi...

If na all this demon issue, he can do prayer city
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:46am On May 09, 2018
temi4fash:

Depends on the type of case you looking at...

If its a marine case at the early stages... I would recommend MFM Ajangbadi...

If na all this demon issue, he can do prayer city

Thanks Temi.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by kkoffo(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2018
Processor01:

Mountain of fire and miracle ministry prayer city Lagos -Ibadan express way deliverance going on ever week.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 5:44pm On May 13, 2018
Someone should please Re-ignite this thread
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:43pm On May 13, 2018
Hello People of God,

Tomorrow is my birthday! And I am excited grin

Join me tomorrow here in the evening. There will be plenty Jollof rice and Chicken to eat grin

Yeah, plenty of the word of God to eat. God will be sharing this with us. He is adding a new age to my life tomorrow, but not only that. He is adding New Strength, New Grace, New Fire, Power, Prosperity and New Joy.

The same goes for all of you in Jesus Name.. Amen

I'm happy to have you all in my life.

God bless you guys smiley

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Mariangeles(f): 7:23pm On May 13, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello People of God,

Join me tomorrow here in the evening. There will be plenty Jollof rice and Chicken to eat grin

Yeah, plenty of the word of God to eat. God will be sharing this with us. He is adding a new age to my life tomorrow, but not only that. He is adding New Strength, New Grace, New Fire, Power, Prosperity and New Joy.

Free food is always tastier..
grin
I'm ready to be filled!

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rawblings(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2018
lost my laptop + phone in my class. and this evening i checked and saw that e thief had emptied my account. please help me pray that i recover them

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 10:56pm On May 13, 2018
Rawblings:
lost my laptop + phone in my class. and this evening i checked and saw that e thief had emptied my account. please help me pray that i recover them
hello... visit your bank ASAP... they should be able to trace him.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 14, 2018
Happy Birthday, Charly G!

May God color your life with his riches, wisdom and unflinching grace!

As a body, we pray that your expectations in life will never be cut short and that God's purpose for your life will be established, beyond your qualifications, connections and whatever man can offer.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 9:29pm On May 14, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello People of God,

Happy birthday MOG. Wullnp. More anointing for life and ministry

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:21pm On May 14, 2018
oyeludef:
Happy birthday MOG. Wullnp. More anointing for life and ministry

Thanks Oyeludef,

God bless you real good smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:22pm On May 14, 2018
Processor01:
Happy Birthday, Charly G!

May God color your life with his riches, wisdom and unflinching grace!

As a body, we pray that your expectations in life will never be cut short and that God's purpose for your life will be established, beyond your qualifications, connections and whatever man can offer.

Thank you dear friend. That is a powerful prayer!

May God bless you in and out of season and may your waters never run dry. Amen

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:24pm On May 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
Free food is always tastier..
grin
I'm ready to be filled!

Hahahaha.... Nice one.
It seems like many people won't just allow me come on the thread. Everyone has been blessing me since the day began. And I feel so honoured.

That Jollof rice will have to wait till midnight hrs grin

God bless you

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Mariangeles(f): 11:30pm On May 14, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hahahaha.... Nice one.
It seems like many people won't just allow me come on the thread. Everyone has been blessing me since the day began. And I feel so honoured.

That Jollof rice will have to wait till midnight hrs grin

God bless you
Happy birthday to you!!!

I pray that the grace of God Almighty abound to you, and that you be filled with all the fullness of GOD... In Jesus' name...Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:30pm On May 14, 2018
Rawblings:

Hello Rawblings.. it's unfortunate, but I pray that whatever was stolen from you shall be returned to you in Jesus Name. Amen

Also, go to your bank like sonofthunder advised. They might be of help. God is with you brother. Don't dwell so much on the loss. If God wants you to have it back, you definitely will.

But sometimes things like this can happen to avert a more serious threatening situation that is about to happen (that only God can see).

Stay blessed smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:34pm On May 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
Happy birthday to you!!!

I pray that the grace of God Almighty abound to you, and that you be filled with all the fullness of GOD... In Jesus' name...Amen!

Amen ooooh! grin

God bless you Mariangeles. May He keep your home and use you as a pillar of strength in your family. Amen

smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.