Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (814212 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 12:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Tjayjosh

Thanks for adhering
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:53am On Dec 07, 2015
okparea:

thanks God bless you paul say the things i don't like doing i found myself doing i can pray for an hour plus and i'm so good in the things of God but my weakness really need help if i have a man of God that can train me i will be so glad i really do want to work for God i know my time limit is 30 because i have seeing it in a vision my gift are so many that i don't want to loose any have seen hell with people being tormented over 100 time
ok but you don't really need any training from a man of God all you need is d Holy Spirit cos He is the personal teacher Jesus Christ gave us. Am not downplaying d need to belong to a Bible believing assembly but d bulk of the work is between you and d Holy Spirit. Christianity is a personal race and in it, overtaking is allowed as could be seen in d case of paul d apostle. D Bible says of His fullness have we received grace for grace. our grace should emanate from His fullness nd not from a man.
Secondly, there is nothing like little sin because all sin has a common wage. It only takes a lie to b a liar. Heb 12:1 says Do you see what this means—all these pioneers who blazed the way, all these veterans cheering us on? It means we’d better get on with it. Strip down, start running—and never quit! No extra spiritual fat, no parasitic sins. Keep your eyes on Jesus , who both began and finished this race we’re in. Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed—that exhilarating finish in and with God—he could put up with anything along the way: Cross, shame, whatever. And now he’s there , in the place of honor, right alongside God. When you find yourselves flagging in your faith, go over that story again, item by item, that long litany of hostility he plowed through. That will shoot adrenaline into your souls! (Hebrews 12:1-3 MSG.). For you to overcome sin, you need to see ot as wat it is. Some will call it personal weakness but we must call ot wat it is and get rid of it. You need to enter into God's plan for ur life. D fact God keeps showing you visisons of hell means God wants you to know its no fairy tail and to b able to deliver many who are on their way there. I av only seen d road to hell once and dat vission remains fresh in my head. Man of God rise up and get promoted in the school of the Holy Spirit so you can b taken higher. Make d Bible your companion and guide and you will be able to discern d mind of God more clearly. Like paul d apostle said, the GRACE of the Lord Jesus Christ, the LOVE of God and d FELLOWSHIP of Holy Spirit be with you. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 5:08am On Dec 07, 2015
GoodMuyis:
Tjayjosh

Thanks for adhering
My bad. Sorry for trying to derail this perfect thread for holy folks with my fantasies. No vex abeg.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 5:13am On Dec 07, 2015
Gcares:
A word of advise please desist from sleeping totally unclad(naked). As your guardian angel or any messenger from Our Lord would be forced to turn their backs on you so they do not view your unclothedness. These beings are honorable creatures they will not dishonor you by looking at your unclothedness which will make passing urgent messages from the Lord to you pretty difficult. Gen9:20-24,1cor11:10.
Not trying to stir up any controversy, the advice is for both sexes. Thanks God bless.

This is highly questionable.
1. There are instances where one MUST be unclad like when taking a bath and this teaching of yours suggest that is your weakest point because angels would rather keep off than look at you naked

2. For Married believers this is extremely awkward having them make love and then dress up so as not to wad off Angels

3. This has no scriptural basis. There is one verse where a naked apostle was delivered by an Angel

Acts 12:7-8 King James Version (KJV)

7 And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.

8 And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.

4. The teaching that believers are to CULTIVATE any relationship with angels is mysticism which Paul warns against

Colossians 2:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

Angels at powerful beings and ministering spirits to heirs of salvation but we only engage them when they do and actively seeking them out is a sure doorway to deception.

-Joseph Smith of Mormons had a very cordial relationship with an angel called Moroni
-Mohammed had an angel constantly downloading messages throughout his life
-William Branham also claimed to have an angel around him throughout

You can see a pattern here; a cosy relationship with Angels is certainly not of God and leads to deception

John the Revelator had an active interaction with an angel as he received Revelation. But recall this was TEMPORARY

Our duty is to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and not to Angels. We don't owe them nothing

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by UyiIredia(m): 5:41am On Dec 07, 2015
I don't see demons but I hear their voices. They played a fast one on me yesterday night. They removed a bag where I store my inner wears out from where I had kept it earlier.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2015
CharlyG1:

To make the post not too length, lets start with Witchcraft powers first..

Three levels of Satanic forces.. Witchcraft
Witchcraft powers- The Human spirit is very powerful. There are levels of strength for all kinds of spirit, meaning some spirits are stronger and more intelligent than others. Spirits are not equal in strength, same goes for Angels and demons too.
Satan & demons like to initiate people as human agents and use them for his own purpose in destroying the lives of people on earth. A witch or wizard does not possess any evil power of his/her own but this power is derived from a demon or spirit guide. He or she can also use his own spirit against a person. A witch/wizard is a very stubborn spirit. A human spirit that tries to harm a person out of great envy, bitterness and anger for no just reason, acts under the influence of 'Witchcraft powers'. These happens in families and among friends.
Anger, bitterness and jealousy drives a human spirit mad against his/her fellow human being. These things need to be checked so you don't act under the influence of demons like King Saul & Cain.

When a witch or wizard wants to do evil against his friend or enemy or whoever, there are several ways in doing so.. He or she can lie down on the bed & astral project (leave his/her body) to cause harm to who he/she likes. The spirit leaves the body and floats in the air, goes to cause harm to the intended victim. Witchcraft powers are elementary spirits, meaning they are very low. They are the lowest level of power in the kingdom of darkness because they are merely human spirits being used by Satan.

They like to harm people using their pictures, hair, finger nails, clothes, blood etc.. So be careful who you give these things too. Sometime you realize your cloth or your socks gets missing mysteriously and appears again in the same place you knew it went missing. This can be the work of witchcraft. But no weapon fashioned against us shall prosper.

People who commit baby abortions usually fall into the trap of these evil people, Witchcraft powers. Their own blood and the blood of the aborted child is used against them in the kingdom of darkness. Not every hospital has a good foundation, some are built on satanic foundations. Their aim is to destroy people's lives and make sure sick people don't recover, making sure people suffer & die abnormally without knowing Jesus Christ.

So a person who commits abortion may fall into this trap. She may not be able to bear children again if this happens, her blood will be used against her.
Blood is very powerful & it has a spiritual voice that cries out to God for any injustice which has been committed against it's owner.. I.e. Like in the case of Abel, the Saints, etc.
I have experiences with this witchcraft powers and I tell you, though they're wicked in their acts, they are very easy to deal with thru the Name of Jesus Christ. They usually run away when I see them in my dreams. Lol

In a particular revelation, while on campus.. God showed me their meeting ground on campus. I couldn't believe that a particular girl I liked so much was actually into witchcraft. When God showed me people involved in witchcraft and even new initiates it would be hard to believe all, but then God would prove it to me physically.

One day while discussing with my final yr coursemate in school physically( this girl was my friend). I told her her ‘witch name’ which was only used during their witchcraft meetings and by her members. She looked at me with great fright on her face. She asked me 'Who are you'? 'How did you know'? I smiled and told her.. 'He told me'. She asked who? She started calling names I didn’t know. (Witches/Wizards have no clue about who Jesus is). She kept asking questions desperately in fear. I didn't answer.

Then she said 'I'll send a demon to you' when I get to the hostel.. I laughed and said 'Pls do, i'll be waiting'..
I left the classroom.

A witch or wizard is merely possessed with demons and can be delivered. Senior level witches/wizards tell the demons what to do against a person. Those babalawo's and Ogboni people are not to be feared at all. These are powerless powers. A witch can die in the process of trying to harm a child of God. So smart witches/wizards know who they attack & who they don't. If a witch/wizard sends a demon to a person in the spirit realm & the demon is not able to accomplish that evil against that child of God, the demon will go back to accomplish that evil against the witch/wizard who sent it. It will take a very powerful witch/wizard to recite strong incantations and appease the demon so that the demon doesn't harm him/her.
For a witch/wizard to harm you, they will need accurate information about you. Be careful of some people who ( you hardly talk to) that always want to know everything that happens in your life or your family’s. Stop giving out too much information about you or your family to people. It could be used against you in the spirit realm. You can never know them by their faces, it's only by revelation by the Spirit of God.

It is very dangerous for a witch to be confronted by an Angel of God. He/She may not live to see daylight. Because they are elementary spirits, spirits subjected to the control of Satan. An Angel will usually warn a witch/wizard first. If they don't heed to the instruction after that, the worse will happen to that witch/wizard.

One night, I had a vision. God revealed to me about a neighbor in the next compound of my house. She is a well respected old lady physically and when God first showed me that she was a witch and showed me how she and another person I knew came into my compound at midnight to rain curses on my family, it was hard to believe. My family took it hard to swallow because everyone on our street knew her and respected her. That's how popular she was..

God now showed me in a vision, how she sent a demon to my house. The demon came in the appearance of a woman of about 60yrs old, wearing a blue flowing gown with just one eye, the other eye was damaged. A one eyed demon. The demon came to my door and was banging on the door loudly. Out of anger I rushed to check, I was about opening the door without caution when I realized there was a hole in my door for me to see through.

Then I saw the demon thru the hole and sighed out of anger. The demon smiled an evil smiled when it knew I cud see it. In anger, I ordered the demon to go back to the woman who sent her. The demon didn't want to go at first, but I was persistent. Then it left.
Now, God opened my eyes to see this woman who sent the demon to me watching and waiting(from her balcony) to see if this demon completed its evil mission against me & my family. But the demon failed and in anger it went back to the woman.

The woman started begging the demon not to harm her. I woke up filled with anger.

God has now shown my family the true nature of this woman in the physical. She now shows resentment and hatred for us physically for no reason even though we were once so close.

May the Lord separate you from unfriendly friends in Jesus Name.. Amen.

A witch or wizard doesn't look ugly with a broom or evil face like what you see on TV. NO! A real witch is merely a human being, only under the control of Satan and demons knowingly or unknowingly. Their major aim especially the females is to have sex with men so that the life of these men become under bondage and under the control of these demons who they pass unto the men.
Witches and Wizards possessed by demons can usually be known by people with the spiritual gift of 'Discernment of spirits'.. Usually, a smell oozes from demon possessed people. This smell is similar to the smell of demons that smell like rotten eggs.
Witchcraft powers center on sexual intercourse, anywhere there is so much sex like in Universities, Hotels etc.. Witches/Wizards will thrive there.. For this is the fastest tool in destroying a person's destiny. They also like to tear families apart, make people suffer and curse people making demons torment their victims greatly.

Witches and Wizard control their spirits via Astral projection, while normal human spirits cannot control theirs. Their spirits are controlled by God. A picture has been attached for clarity.

The people of God are extremely powerful for God has given them a Name above all names, the Name of Jesus Christ. They're under His divine protection and they have authority over Witchcraft powers, Satan & his demons.. When you feel attacked by witchcraft powers, simply using the word of God in the Name of Jesus breaks their plans or powers against you.

God bless you.

N.B Demons coming up next..

whoaaa sooooo explanatory and well illustrated. thanks for the expository bro. plsss continue. plssssssss.
what u said about them gaining info is very true. very true. there's is a woman in my street. well respected, landlady. very jovial. one night when i was like 7 or 8 i had a revelation. in it, a very giant demon was seated in the middle of my street and this woman came before the demon and was given it detailed info about people (street members) they were doing it like compound to compound e.g she would say mr a..... just bought this, his wife is a ..... , they are going....... then, mr b is a ..... will do .....next week. the demon was just listening attentively. i never understood cos i was still quite small.

God bless u bro

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2015
UyiIredia:
I don't see demons but I hear their voices. They played a fast one on me yesterday night. They removed a bag where I store my inner wears out from where I had kept it earlier.
ROMANS chapter 10 vrs 8 But what does it say? “The word is
near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,”
that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim:
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and
believe in your heart that God raised him from the
dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart
that you believe and are justified, and it is with your
mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. As
Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never
be put to shame.” For there is no difference
between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all
and richly blesses all who call on him, for, “Everyone
who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2015
oyeludef:
ok but you don't really need any training from a man of God all you need is d Holy Spirit cos He is the personal teacher Jesus Christ gave us. Am not downplaying d need to belong to a Bible believing assembly but d bulk of the work is between you and d Holy Spirit. Christianity is a personal race and in it, overtaking is allowed as could be seen in d case of paul d apostle. D Bible says of His fullness have we received grace for grace. our grace should emanate from His fullness nd not from a man.
Secondly, there is nothing like little sin because all sin has a common wage. It only takes a lie to b a liar. Heb 12:1 says Do you see what this means—all these pioneers who blazed the way, all these veterans cheering us on? It means we’d better get on with it. Strip down, start running—and never quit! No extra spiritual fat, no parasitic sins. Keep your eyes on Jesus , who both began and finished this race we’re in. Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed—that exhilarating finish in and with God—he could put up with anything along the way: Cross, shame, whatever. And now he’s there , in the place of honor, right alongside God. When you find yourselves flagging in your faith, go over that story again, item by item, that long litany of hostility he plowed through. That will shoot adrenaline into your souls! (Hebrews 12:1-3 MSG.). For you to overcome sin, you need to see ot as wat it is. Some will call it personal weakness but we must call ot wat it is and get rid of it. You need to enter into God's plan for ur life. D fact God keeps showing you visisons of hell means God wants you to know its no fairy tail and to b able to deliver many who are on their way there. I av only seen d road to hell once and dat vission remains fresh in my head. Man of God rise up and get promoted in the school of the Holy Spirit so you can b taken higher. Make d Bible your companion and guide and you will be able to discern d mind of God more clearly. Like paul d apostle said, the GRACE of the Lord Jesus Christ, the LOVE of God and d FELLOWSHIP of Holy Spirit be with you. Amen

whoooo so precise, so encouraging. who is this man? your post sounds like a message an angel gives to man. May God over abundantly soak your spiritual engines with the oil of grace, power and might. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2015
nnamdiosu:

whoooo so precise, so encouraging. who is this man? your post sounds like a message an angel gives to man. May God over abundantly soak your spiritual engines with the oil of grace, power and might. God bless you
thank you for d complements sir. It d grace of God that keeps all of us going

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 7:56am On Dec 07, 2015
UyiIredia:
for demonic activities to get to this level, i hope curiosity hasn't led you into consulting with evil spirits? D trend in demonic activity is usually. Regression-repression-supression-depression-oppression-obssession-possession. For such activities to b going on it means its between oppression and obssession. Tell us perhaps if u av allowed ur curiosity to lead u to do something u shouldn't av. Deliverance is possible at all level.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2015
vooks:

This is highly questionable.
1. There are instances where one MUST be unclad like when taking a bath and this teaching of yours suggest that is your weakest point because angels would rather keep off than look at you naked

2. For Married believers this is extremely awkward having them make love and then dress up so as not to wad off Angels

3. This has no scriptural basis. There is one verse where a naked apostle was delivered by an Angel

Acts 12:7-8 King James Version (KJV)

7 And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.

8 And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.

4. The teaching that believers are to CULTIVATE any relationship with angels is mysticism which Paul warns against

Colossians 2:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

Angels at powerful beings and ministering spirits to heirs of salvation but we only engage them when they do and actively seeking them out is a sure doorway to deception.

-Joseph Smith of Mormons had a very cordial relationship with an angel called Moroni
-Mohammed had an angel constantly downloading messages throughout his life
-William Branham also claimed to have an angel around him throughout

You can see a pattern here; a cosy relationship with Angels is certainly not of God and leads to deception

John the Revelator had an active interaction with an angel as he received Revelation. But recall this was TEMPORARY

Our duty is to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and not to Angels. We don't owe them nothing
dats true. Angels are ministering spirits sent to minister to the heirs of salvation and not socialize. Dey r like security details who take their orders directly from their commander. We remember wat happened wen tambuwal was having problems with President Jonathan. The then IG of police withdrew all his security details d dame thing with den governor amaechi. God is d Lord of hosts and He angels take their directives from Him. Remember wen Jesus was on d cross, He said He could pray to d father to send 12 legions of angels, psalm 91 says He will give His angels charge over you. It will amaze you d amount of angels that each of us have to minister to us but God has to speak to dem b4 dey act. Angels do not have the Holy Spirit dey only have a divine mandate. We speak to God and he gives dem directives.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gcares(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2015
@vooks my earlier post was clear enough I said totally unclad with emphasis on 'totally'. But there are many instances in the Holy book (Bible) that God sends His angels to deliver HIS MESSAGES to his chosen ones. Joseph, Mary, Samson'parents, apostle Paul and several other. Because there is counterfeit currency out there in the public is prove on its own that original currency exists. The question now is how to recognise the real messengers
from false ones. This area is where I believe this thread has been of great help to several people.
Please the post is for those it's meant for, the Spirit will accomplish the rest. Thanks have a good day.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2015
Gcares:
@vooks my earlier post was clear enough I said totally unclad with emphasis on 'totally'.
Please the post is for those it's meant for, the Spirit will accomplish the rest. Thanks have a good day.

Since you posted in a public place, it is perfectly in order to question your basis
Why is it when questioned you resort to gymnastics
What makes you think the Spirit is not 'accomplishing the rest' through me? Is your idea of Spirit accomplishment confined to agreeing with you?

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2015
Oh my God.

Brother Oyeludef. Today, I declear you my personal pastor.

your insight is amazing.

Brother Vooks. I always look out for you. Weldon. your

scriptural strength is wonderful, I pray the Holy Spirit

upgrade me to U and bro Oyeludef's level.

@Gcares. lol @ Angels seeing us naked. seriously?

pls try to understand those beings. let's go back to Eden.

How many years was Adam and Eve naked? wasn't God

Himself coming to fellowship with them? did their unclothedness

stopped God from coming to them?

And how come Adam didn't realise that he himself was

naked not to talk of his wife until the Fall?

If you ask me, the beings that recognises the unclothedness of

men are the fallen Angels who try to have sexual

intercourse with humans. (just me thinking).

pls let the scriptures guide us.

Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2015
angels and being unclad is a teaching in islam and that contradict anything Grace. Relationship with God is beyond what we think we should do, but rather what God will be revealing to us.

I thank God the life of vooks, oyeludef, analice107, CharlyG1 am just learning faster than ever

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2015
angels and being unclad is a teaching in islam and that contradict anything Grace. Relationship with God is beyond what we think we should do, but rather what God will be revealing to us.

I thank God for the life of vooks, oyeludef, analice107, CharlyG1 and othes am just learning faster than ever thought
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2015
analice107:
Oh my God.

your insight is amazing.

Himself coming to fellowship with them? did their naked

Amen.

grin dat mantle is too big for me to occupy oo. D Holy Spirit of God is our personal teacher He guides us into all truth. Weighing every of our belief on d personal revelation of d scripture is d foundation of unshakable faith. We shouldn't take everything we hear hook line and sinker if at d end of d day we eventually find out it is true, we have a solid foundation because our belief in it wasn't born out of make-believe but by personal revelation and therefore we will b able to stand like paul b4 many oppositions and still hold on to it.
@gcares,we aren't trying to belittle your faith, we all know in part but we could b convinced it you can give us scriptural backings. D ones you gave earlier wasn't enough or you could do well to explain.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
analice107:
Oh my God.

your insight is amazing.

Himself coming to fellowship with them? did their naked

Amen.

Thank you for your kind words, the little I know has been given me of God, am still work in progress and learning.
After spending most of my salvation chasing experiences, I have now seen the wisdom of the Reformers in their Sola Scriptura (scripture alone) rallying point. To defeat Catholicism heresies, they simply stood by the scriptures and nothing but scriptures.

I know it comes out as arrogant demanding scriptural basis for every word we say but beloved scriptures is the ONLY objective measure of truth. Just imagine,what is the MOST glorious experience recorded in the New Testament....is it not Transfiguration?
-Christ form changed for a moment
-Great sound from heaven, this is my Son'
-Moses and Elijah (the chariot of Israel)

But over and above this, Peter who was there tells us there is something MORE SURE

2 Peter 1:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

He is saying that over and above our subjective experiences of who Christ be, we have the Word of God. Experiences, dreams, visions all have their places but nothing occupies a higher place than the Word of God. I'd rather err in interpretation of scriptures, I'd rather get it wrong while trying than excel in subjective experiences for which there is no way of testing them.

Am not a new believer nor am I a dinosaur. From the little I know, spiritual gifts are no measure of our walk with God or even maturity. So I refuse to be so excited by these manifestations that I drop my guard and forget to default to the scriptures.

Why do we have an aversion to scriptures? The answer is because it is not easy to study scriptures. It takes time whereas receiving a revelation is instant. God I have learnt will never reveal to you words you have never read. In short,there are no shortcuts with scriptures, either you read or remain without. Lately am slack in my devotion and am praying for extra grace to go back to my first love.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Had 2 dreams yesterday and today morning.
Today involved police, money and damage either to my car or by my car and I thought I was going to be arrested for speeding.

17 hours later a vehicle lost its brakes and rammed into my side. Am still at he accident scene

The first dream, yesterday's entailed death of a close relation and I was really weeping by the grave only for this lady to console me that he repented and went to heaven.

I woke up, called him and told him he needs to surrender his life to Christ for nobody knows the time of their departure.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Very correct @Vooks.
May the Word of God continue to guide us.
So many have wreck their faith becos they sidelined the word.
Well, brothers. Shilo begins tomorrow, pls find time to be a part.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
vooks:

Thank you for your kind words, the little I know has been given me of God, am still work in progress and learning.
After spending most of my salvation chasing experiences, I have now seen the wisdom of the Reformers in their Sola Scriptura (scripture alone) rallying point. To defeat Catholicism heresies, they simply stood by the scriptures and nothing but scriptures.

I know it comes out as arrogant demanding scriptural basis for every word we say but beloved scriptures is the ONLY objective measure of truth. Just imagine,what is the MOST glorious experience recorded in the New Testament....is it not Transfiguration?
-Christ form changed for a moment
-Great sound from heaven, this is my Son'
-Moses and Elijah (the chariot of Israel)

But over and above this, Peter who was there tells us there is something MORE SURE

2 Peter 1:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

He is saying that over and above our subjective experiences of who Christ be, we have the Word of God. Experiences, dreams, visions all have their places but nothing occupies a higher place than the Word of God. I'd rather err in interpretation of scriptures, I'd rather get it wrong while trying than excel in subjective experiences for which there is no way of testing them.

Am not a new believer nor am I a dinosaur. From the little I know, spiritual gifts are no measure of our walk with God or even maturity. So I refuse to be so excited by these manifestations that I drop my guard and forget to default to the scriptures.

Why do we have an aversion to scriptures? The answer is because it is not easy to study scriptures. It takes time whereas receiving a revelation is instant. God I have learnt will never reveal to you words you have never read. In short,there are no shortcuts with scriptures, either you read or remain without. Lately am slack in my devotion and am praying for extra grace to go back to my first love.
romans 12v2
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed
by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may
discern what is the will of God, what is good and
acceptable and perfect.------- this is only possible by desiring word of God.. the Bible is very important even more than what any big man of God tells me or general over seer tells me... if you can move mountains and check the heavens based on word of God. Good for you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by poshestmina(f): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Good evening house, I really want to know about reincarnation
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
Vooks, you are not hurt I hope? Thank God for his mercies.
your going and coming is secured in Jesus name.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
analice107:
Vooks, you are not hurt I hope? Thank God for his mercies.

your going and coming is secured in Jesus name.
Thank you Anas09,
Amen and Amen.
I'm not hurt but my ride is pretty bruised and it will cost the insurance a tidy amount to get it back in shape

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
vooks:

Thank you Anas09,
Amen and Amen.
I'm not hurt but my ride is pretty bruised and it will cost the insurance a tidy amount to get it back in shape
oh brother i thank God for his protection over your life. D devil is a liar.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
poshestmina:
Good evening house, I really want to know about reincarnation
reincanation is an heathen belief dat a person would die somewhere and he will b born somewhere else or in d same house hold. Dis belief has no biblical basis. It is apointed unto man once to die and after dat is judgemnt. Ecc 12:7 says. Then d dust(d body or flesh) shall return to d earth as it was and d spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
@ Vooks, better the ride than you. God win.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by poshestmina(f): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
oyeludef:
reincanation is an heathen belief dat a person would die somewhere and he will b born somewhere else or in d same house hold. Dis belief has no biblical basis. It is apointed unto man once to die and after dat is judgemnt. Ecc 12:7 says. Then d dust(d body or flesh) shall return to d earth as it was and d spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

There was an incident that happened when I was just 2 months(accrdn to my mum) bt I knew abt it b4 I was told and I still remember the voices and pictures like I was there (till now)

Thanks..But I know deep down that I am not 'ordinary '...I know so many things that happened before I was born and told..so many! I feel strange in myself most times especially when I stare at the mirror, I get unconscious of my environment and my mind and memory goes blank and unfortunately my grandma was more like a river goddess
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by poshestmina(f): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
I always see a particular shadow, I have told 'it' to show itself most times No way!..And I see it everytime am close to finally achieving something good and I get disappointed everytime...I have a spirit that knows good from evil too.
I want to serve God but the more I try, the frustrated I get and run back to my lifestyle.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 1:56am On Dec 08, 2015
poshestmina:

There was an incident that happened when I was just 2 months(accrdn to my mum) bt I knew abt it b4 I was told and I still remember the voices and pictures like I was there (till now)

Thanks..But I know deep down that I am not 'ordinary '...I know so many things that happened before I was born and told..so many! I feel strange in myself most times especially when I stare at the mirror, I get unconscious of my environment and my mind and memory goes blank and unfortunately my grandma was more like a river goddess
dat perfectly explains it then. Perhaps there is a familiar spirit(demon) dat has a generational pact with. your household. Ur forefathers may av dedicated their lineage to serve it in d covenant. Wat you need to do to b free is to 1. Surrender your life to Jesus Christ. 2. Renounce the covenant by Declaring you belong to Jesus and av been taken out of the unknown covenant. 3. Never participate in any ritual ur family may be doing. 4.pray, pray, pray. To maintain your freedom, pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit, Grow in Grace by studying the word of God and knowing more of God. Come back here nd tell us whatever happens

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 2:01am On Dec 08, 2015
poshestmina:
I always see a particular shadow, I have told 'it' to show itself most times No way!..And I see it everytime am close to finally achieving something good and I get disappointed everytime...I have a spirit that knows good from evil too.
I want to serve God but the more I try, the frustrated I get and run back to my lifestyle.

stop trying and start trusting. It is only Jesus Christ dat can empower you to serve Him by His spirit for it is Him that works in us both to be willing and to do His good pleasure. When you are born again, the Christ like life will ooze out from ur being
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by cloudgoddess(f): 2:28am On Dec 08, 2015
In the medical world these things are called hallucinations.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Pray Fervently For Preachers / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.