Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (814259 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 3:02am On Dec 08, 2015
cloudgoddess:
In the medical world these things are called hallucinations.
medical profession can give names to just anything but do not av solution 4 all. Wen d word syndrome is used in medicine, it simply mean dat thing hasnt been fully understood. Wat does a patient need? Is it d name of d sickness or solution
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by cloudgoddess(f): 3:13am On Dec 08, 2015
oyeludef:
medical profession can give names to just anything but do not av solution 4 all. Wen d word syndrome is used in medicine, it simply mean dat thing hasnt been fully understood. Wat does a patient need? Is it d name of d sickness or solution
Well for one thing hallucinations of the spiritual variety are typically the placebo affect at work. The individual believes that spirits/ghosts/etc are possible (and this could be due to many reasons - watching too many horror movies, or growing up in an environment where superstition is rampant) - so ambiguous experiences are interpreted to be spirits/ghosts/etc automatically. What we believe is what we "see".

The cure to that sort of hallucination is cognitive therapy. For more severe forms, medication is an option.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 5:16am On Dec 08, 2015
analice107:
@ Vooks,
better the ride than you. God win.
True dat
There are more where this came from, newer and shiner models. But there is only me. Glory be to Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior for warning me ahead and protecting me
oyeludef:
oh brother i thank God for his protection over your life. D devil is a liar.
My pastor says 'the devil is a liar and so is his mother in law'
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2015
vooks:

True dat
There are more where this came from, newer and shiner models. But there is only me. Glory be to Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior for warning me ahead and protecting me

My pastor says 'the devil is a liar and so is his mother in law'
lol grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2015
oyeludef:
lol grin
my bros, you wan argue on things beyond the carnal mind with that lady abeg.. the god of this world has blinded lots of people heart from God Almighty through superstition

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2015
ccollins:
my bros, you wan argue on things beyond the carnal mind with that lady abeg.. the god of this world has blinded lots of people heart from God Almighty through superstition
sebi u sef see i no even bother to reply. God go open their eye here for nairaland her type plenty

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sonofthunder: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2015
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gcares(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2015
@oludef(sic)
Sir I truly respect your inputs on these thread. No one is belittling my faith will find time to respond via more scriptural references. As vooks said it's a public space and it's open season on any opinion posted here. So my advice is open to any sort of criticism. The Lord is the one who shows what is approved or not.
@vooks why been so combative in your responses? I have the same right to reply as you do to criticise and you really don't have to Have the last word on every opinion to show you are knowledgeable or something.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nelkoko: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2015
Bless u sir,now am @ rest...but 1 last tin...sometimes i do have a feeling dat sumtin happen and with time dat tin will happen n most time wot i say happens 2 d hight dat 1 of ma co worker always stops me from talking wen it comes 2 discusing future events...plz i just want to know if seeing tins b4 it hapuns is ow.k?
CharlyG1:

Okay.. As I was reading this your post. I saw in the Spirit 'a picture image of black clouds'. It looked like a cartoon.. And then I understood.

So I say to you, Please ignore these dreams, Its the Caricature work of evil spirits. Just ignore the dream. That's all.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2015
Gcares:
@oludef(sic)
Sir I truly respect your inputs on these thread. No one is belittling my faith will find time to respond via more scriptural references. As vooks said it's a public space and it's open season on any opinion posted here. So my advice is open to any sort of criticism. The Lord is the one who shows what is approved or not.
@vooks why been so combative in your responses? I have the same right to reply as you do to criticise and you really don't have to Have the last word on every opinion to show you are knowledgeable or something.

You have as much right as anybody else here and I don't recal nobody suggesting or even remotely hinting that you don't.

Anti-nud!ty among Angels is is your own invention with zero basis from the scriptures. We have a simple task; choose between the inerrant Word of truth or your 'revelations'. can you guess what we will choose?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2015
@Cloudgodess.

your Moniker suggests that you believe in goddesses, am I correct?

Are goddesses material (celestial or terrestrial) beings?

Anyways. The last time I checked, the medical Science has

not been able to explain NDE (Near Death Experiences).

Almost all the Recoded NDE's occurs in Hospitals. I don't

think they are dismissed as Hallucinations.

Example, A lady was born blind, up to her 50's. she had never

seen with her eyes. She went for surgery and in the

Operations Table, she died, or better put, left her body.

While outside her body, as in the spirit realm, she saw with

her eyes for the first time. She saw herself lying down on

that Table. She saw The color of her hair for the first Time.

when she regained consciousness, she described, the

theatre, she told them what was where.

She woke up still blind, remember that.

The Doctors where amazed, becos her descriptions were

accurate.

I personally had had an out of body experience. Does

medical Science dismisses it as Hallucinations?

Sweet Lady Cloudgoddess. When it comes to issues that

will explained God to an everyday man, Satan comes with

all these to dismiss them.

But Satan has held men so tightly but they can't see it.

I don't know how much you have read into this thread, you

shd have by now seen testimonies of us seeing incidents

and them coming to pass in a matter of hours.

The dream Vooks had, which came to pass just hours later,

Will medical science refer to it as hallucination?

Let me quote Vook's Pastor. 'Satan is a liar, and so is his mother-in-law. (whoeversheis)

14 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by poshestmina(f): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2015
oyeludef:
stop trying and start trusting. It is only Jesus Christ dat can empower you to serve Him by His spirit for it is Him that works in us both to be willing and to do His good pleasure. When you are born again, the Christ like life will ooze out from ur being

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by analice107: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2015
Am studying this passage of the Bible, and I come across this words of Christ again.

Matt 5: 13. And I have this to ask.

What does it mean to be the 'Salt of the Earth' as a Christian?

Matt 5: 21-23.

Not every one that saith to me Lord, Lord shall enter into the

Kingdom of heaven, but he that doeth the will of my father.

Many will say unto me in that day, Lord, have we not

prophesied in thy name, and in thy name cast out devils and

in thy name done many wonderful works?

Then, I will say unto you, depart from me 'I KNEW YOU NOT', you workers of iniquity.

My emphasis is in, ' IN YOUR NAME, we cast out devils, did

wonderful works.

Why will Christ say to folk who did exploit IN HIS NAME, to

get behind him, and called them workers of iniquity?

I can understand, if men call him with their mouths but their

hearts being far from him, but those who performed

miracles in his name?

Bro Charles, Oyeludef, Vooks, Collins, and company.

let's reason.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Enosa1(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2015
I sincerely appreciate the creator of this very insightful and edifying thread Charlyg1 and others that has greatly contributed to it.

It's really great to see believers manifest the supernatural. Although I hardly dream or see spirit but I have a very special way of perceiving events,

Whenever something bad or good is about to happen to anyone around me, I will just know and pray against it if it's something bad.
Sometimes its still happened to them, other times it don't.

Thanks again for the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
analice107:
Am studying this passage of the Bible, and I come across this words of Christ again.

Then, I will say unto you, depart from me 'I KNEW YOU NOT', you workers of iniquity.

wonderful works.

miracles in his name?

let's reason.

There are two possible explanations;
1. Sinners who have never had a relationship with Christ can still invoke His name and miracles,prophecies flows

2. There are Spirit baptized believers who will end up in hell

My opposition to 1 is because on Pentecost Peter preached that the promise of he Holy Spirit accompanied by the spiritual gifts is a gift of those who have repented 'as many as he Lord may call'. This means it is impossible for a non-believer to operate in the prophetic or miracles

option #2 is difficult because Calvinism the foundation of Protestanism teaches eternal security or OSAS (Once Saved Always Saved). The idea is man can't possibly by sin undo/unseal what God has done/sealed. I don't believe in this doctrine and I believe believers will end up in hell if they continue in sin after receiving Christ.

There are several passages warning apostasy and sin and I won't get to them for now.

The miracle workers and prophets here are dismissed as workers of iniquity. This tells me spiritual gifts don't disappear the moment you sin or even live in sin. This is what I have been saying all along. While it is fantastic and an honor to be used of the Holy Spirit to manifest His gifts, we should focus on the Giver and not the Gifts.

Unfortunately, genuine gifts are quite rare and fakes abound. This makes us Pentecostals to place an UNREASONABLE value on spiritual gifts. We literally worship them and act like their absence is punishment from God. We also esteem the Gifted as somewhat special breed of men and women. This ought not to be so.

How can Christ who have you the gift say He never knew you?
To me it means knowing Jesus is a dynamic as opposed to a historical relationship. Not only must we confess always as our Lord, we MUST live it out.

This is what Jesus was talking about in this verse;

John 15:6 English Standard Version (ESV)
6 If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned.

These branches in order to be cut off must have been in Christ in the first place. But they end up in fire.

Now now,
This is not to threaten us with hell as such but to communicate the need to cultivate a close relationship with Christ so much that He will readily confess you as His brother

Selah!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
This thread is educative and inspiring, lifting and amending souls to the Glory of God. Am on no 7 of the thread at the moment. still coming up to meet with you all, brethren. More Grace to the OP

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
OP, your revelation concerning librating men from that prison and the hands of the strongman talks of the thread. Ride on Bro

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
@analice, I'll try to add to wat vooks av said later in the day i think he is so on point. However, am finding it difficult to connect because my heart is a bit heavy cos I woke up dis morning to a sad news that a friend of mine is dead. No sickness, a person who gyms regularly, very fit. All of a sudden just slumped nd gave up the ghost. Indeed the devil is a liar. Dis is endtime and its only those who know their God dat shall weather d attacks nd evil d devil is throwing all around. I believe by evening i should av been in a better condition to comment on your question because the kingdom of God on earth still has to move on.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
poshestmina:
Good evening house, I really want to know about reincarnation
All I can say on the reincarnation issue is very deep and that this world is so filled with mysteries and secrets that only God can explain to us.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
poshestmina:

There was an incident that happened when I was just 2 months(accrdn to my mum) bt I knew abt it b4 I was told and I still remember the voices and pictures like I was there (till now)

Thanks..But I know deep down that I am not 'ordinary '...I know so many things that happened before I was born and told..so many! I feel strange in myself most times especially when I stare at the mirror, I get unconscious of my environment and my mind and memory goes blank and unfortunately my grandma was more like a river goddess
From my little knowledge when you have in your lineage a great grand, grand dad/grand mum that is a goddess, priest, medium or priestess most times the spirit or responsibility to the deity has to be passed on to someone in that lineage to continue in what grand pa or grand mum or ancestors where involved with ...Your knowing things that has happened long before you where born or feeling like a reincarnate or getting unconscious or blank may be a way a contrary spirit may be trying to minister to you or use you as a medium.

Yes Ur not ordinary its now left for you to choose whom you want to manifest for either God or the Devil...Grand ma/Grand ma might have been priest or priestess or mediums of some other god BUT you can decide to be a priestess for the most high GOD...you really have to pray and get close to God.

I know of a girl that the ungodly mantle from her great grand ma was passed on to her so she could be the priestess for the present generation..she refused and she was faced with sickness upon sickness and even death but to God be the glory she decided to be a priestess of the most High God she got delivered and now on the side of God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
oyeludef:
@analice, I'll try to add to wat vooks av said later in the day i think he is so on point. However, am finding it difficult to connect because my heart is a bit heavy cos I woke up dis morning to a sad news that a friend of mine is dead. No sickness, a person who gyms regularly, very fit. All of a sudden just slumped nd gave up the ghost. Indeed the devil is a liar. Dis is endtime and its only those who know their God dat shall weather d attacks nd evil d devil is throwing all around. I believe by evening i should av been in a better condition to comment on your question because the kingdom of God on earth still has to move on.

Am sorry for your loss bro
The suddenness of death adds to its sting. May the Lord comfort you during this trying moment.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
@analice107. Believers in christ could relate to the properties and benefits of salt as described metaphorically by Jesus. As salt is used to season and flavor food, believers are expected to enhance and favourably influence people and society around them.
Salt is a preservative, just as believers in christ and the church should resist moral corruption and decay, preserving godly influence in the society and the world. Salt has healing properties, believers must help bring healing to people who are hurting physically, emotionally and spiritually. Christians should create spiritual thirst or desire in others to know more about God. Christians who are not seasoned with salt will become lukewarm, and will be trampled by men, which means they will end up giving in to the corrupt ways of the society.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gcares(m): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
vooks:

You have as much right as anybody else here and I don't recal nobody suggesting or even remotely hinting that you don't.

Anti-nud!ty among Angels is is your own invention with zero basis from the scriptures. We have a simple task; choose between the inerrant Word of truth or your 'revelations'. can you guess what we will choose?
OK ooo.
I wonder which holy book the Hebrews slaves consulted when Moses told their God had sent him to them...eehmm
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gcares:

OK ooo.
I wonder which holy book the Hebrews slaves consulted when Moses told their God had sent him to them...eehmm
There were no scriptures then. But there were CLEAR oral traditions passed on from generation to generation. So even then, they were not moving with 'feelings' and 'revelations'. Do you wish to go back to those days?
By the time Jesus Christ walked on earth He could confidently shrug off temptation by IT IS WRITTEN

Do any of this make any sense to you?
Before you attempt sarcasm on me, explain to us how you test your 'revelations'

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
vooks:

Am sorry for your loss bro
The suddenness of death adds to its sting. May the Lord comfort you during this trying moment.
thanks bro. D thought of incidence like dis should stir up our passion to make a mess of the devil nd plunder hell. God is in control
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
@analice, d salt aspect has been properly dealt with by tjayjosh nd so i will b talking about those Jesus will denounce that He knows not. Firstly we must understand that we can't cast out a devil with a devil. We can't also do great things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ without first being born again. This is to day, d category of ppl dat Jesus Christ was referring to were once born again and are endowed with spiritual gifts, power and authority. To properly understand this, we should consider the parable of d 10 Virgins. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
Matthew 25:11-12 KJV. Dey called him Lord just d same way these ppl will call him lord and you can see the response is d same. Wateva thing we do in d Vineyard of the master should be born out of Grace. Dis is why we need the Holy Spirit and the word. We must avoid entering into error and doctrines of devils. Lets not b drawn by lust for knowledge nd therefore dent our grace by borrowing heathen practices. Many things in Christianity today expecially here in Africa originated from knowledge of heathen practice for example d way some ppl praise God is actually d same way their fathers praised their idol. God seek those who will worship Him in spirit and truth. Many practice in deliverance ministeries so called like praying naked, bathing with salt, flogging, shouting the name of God several times, etc was copied from the way our forefathers did it. Lets stay with the word and learn to ask questions. Dat is why its not good to deal with evilspirits or d Kingdom of darkness from a testimony of a person coming from that Kingdom. Let’s learn d rules of engagement of our Kingdom and triumph with it. God will continue to help us. Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by angelwings22: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hi

Very interesting forum here. I am a psychic healer and perform alot of work in the spiritual healing areas.

I also photograph energy and would like to share some here with you all if I am permited.

I have had experience with entitys and KNOW that if you have no fear they cannot harm you. God gave us authority over our own free will. No -thing has authority over you as long as you state that. It can sometimes be a battle. But prayer and calling for spiritual protection is needed.

I also teach in the spiritual areas I believe my "calling" is to provide evidence of the other dimensional realms that exist within ours. I also provide education within the areas of natural health and cures. From herbals and foods. To energy hands on healing.

I look forward to chatting and learning here.

Many Blessings to All.

Angel x
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
angelwings22:
Hi

Very interesting forum here. I am a psychic healer and perform alot of work in the spiritual healing areas.

I also photograph energy and would like to share some here with you all if I am permited.

I have had experience with entitys and KNOW that if you have no fear they cannot harm you. God gave us authority over our own free will. No -thing has authority over you as long as you state that. It can sometimes be a battle. But prayer and calling for spiritual protection is needed.

I also teach in the spiritual areas I believe my "calling" is to provide evidence of the other dimensional realms that exist within ours. I also provide education within the areas of natural health and cures. From herbals and foods. To energy hands on healing.

I look forward to chatting and learning here.

Many Blessings to All.

Angel x
wow is nice to have you here but first of all, you need to give your life to Jesus Christ and b born again

11 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hello Guys smiley

It's nice to see people wanting to know more about the word of God.. Nice to see that God is working thru people who contribute positively on this thread.
May the Lord bless you and keep you always in His love now and forever in Jesus Name.. Amen.

I welcome everyone just joining us on the thread.. God bless us you all.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Still following this wonderful and inspiring thread. I am more than a conqueror. God bless you more and more Bro Charles. I guess u may not know how much this thread has tremendously been a blessing. Analice, vooks, oyeludef, ccolins, tyjosh et al , more grace upon you all. I am following.

Satan is a liar and so is his mother in law... Winks... God bless you brethren.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
analice107:

wonderful works.

miracles in his name?

let's reason.

This is lovely Analice..

Now when Jesus said we should be the salt of the earth in Matt 5 vs 13, it is synonymous with Matt 5vs 14 that says

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Light & Salt gives a positive note.. Light for Sight, Salt for taste..

Salt- Salt is used as flavor for food.

Jesus is saying the we as His disciples shouldn't lose our sense of belonging. We shouldn't forget that even though we are in this world, we are not of this world.. So like salt we should should stand out amongst this world.. Let the world know you are here, preaching His word, doing His works etc.

Light- Jesus is saying, the presence of Christians in the world must be like light in the darkness, bringing Truth and Life(Jesus) to a world where there are lies, sin and so much corruption. We should stand out, directing people to Him.

If salt no dey food, you go know abi? If light no dey for night you go know abi? ehen. Without salt= Tasteless food. No Light= Darkness.

What Jesus is saying is the same thing.

Jesus uses the 'Light and Salt' examples which means in one sentence 'Standing out for Him, Being seen, doing His will, Preaching His word to the world, giving flavor and sight to the world by doing all these'.

Giving the world flavor will change their taste from worldliness to Godliness.
Giving the world Light(Jesus) will cure their spiritual blindness and make them see Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.

The other one in Matt 5 vs 21-23 that says..

Not every one that saith to me Lord, Lord shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven, but he that doeth the will of my father...

This is synonymous with what Paul said in 1 Corinthians 13 vs1-3, that says..

If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

This is centered on Love.. Even the greatest prophet or child of God without God's love in his heart will not make heaven. God's kind of love is simply loving your neighbor as you love yourself and loving God sincerely from your heart. For Love is the greatest commandment and Love is the greatest gift of all, God is LOVE.
Love is patient, Love is kind, Love is humble, Love takes corrections, Love is slow to speak and fast to obey.. Love is childlike, just like children..

That's why God says if no one is like a little child, that person will not make heaven (Matt 18: 1 vs 4)

God bless you.

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Pray Fervently For Preachers / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.