Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809309 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
destinedtee:
Still following this wonderful and inspiring thread. I am more than a conqueror. God bless you more and more Bro Charles. I guess u may not know how much this thread has tremendously been a blessing. Analice, vooks, oyeludef, ccolins, tyjosh et al , more grace upon you all. I am following.

Satan is a liar and so is his mother in law... Winks... God bless you brethren.

God bless you too Destinedtee. Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate everyone on this thread. Very nice to have people here that makes here feel like home.
I give God all the glory.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by cloudgoddess(f): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
analice107:
@Cloudgodess.

your Moniker suggests that you believe in goddesses, am I correct?

Are goddesses material (celestial or terrestrial) beings?

Anyways. The last time I checked, the medical Science has

not been able to explain NDE (Near Death Experiences).

Almost all the Recoded NDE's occurs in Hospitals. I don't

think they are dismissed as Hallucinations.

1. the difference between you and i is that i clearly can see & acknowledge that goddesses and gods are works of fiction. enjoying mythical characters & stories =/= believing that mythical characters are actually real. can't believe you thought you were onto something undecided

2. near death experiences have been recorded from people of every religion and culture, and even those who are irreligious. there have been NDE's experienced by people of hindu belief who saw krishna, and those of japanese citizenship who saw shinto gods and youkai spirits. the fact that NDE's happen does not prove the validity of any religious diety, otherwise one could assume that all gods that have ever been seen in NDE's are valid.

3. without valid supporting evidence (word of mouth does not count), there's no reason for any thinking person to believe that those weren't hallucinations, false attributions, or just entirely made up stories.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
oyeludef:
wow is nice to have you here but first of all, you need to give your life to Jesus Christ and b born again
lol...nice approach.
angelwings22 im not judging you. and i undertand you might have a nice heart too help people but...im sorry to say...you have dabbled into the occult and GOD IS TOTALLY AGAINST IT. IT ALSO HAS REPARCUSSIONS THAT WILL HUNT YOU FOR EVER IF YOU DONT REPENT AND FORSAKE THEM. PLS AND PLS...... they are just deceiving you. hands off

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nelkoko:
Bless u sir,now am @ rest...but 1 last tin...sometimes i do have a feeling dat sumtin happen and with time dat tin will happen n most time wot i say happens 2 d hight dat 1 of ma co worker always stops me from talking wen it comes 2 discusing future events...plz i just want to know if seeing tins b4 it hapuns is ow.k?

Seeing things before they happen is okay depending on the source of seeing those things.
If it's from God- perfectly fine.
If it's from Satan/demons- not fine at all.

* Chidren of God can see things before they happen when God chooses to REVEAL future events to them.

* Psychics can see things too before they happen when demons PREDICT to them likely occurences to happen in the future.

So you see, it depends my brother.
God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
cloudgoddess:

3. without valid supporting evidence (word of mouth does not count), there's no reason for any thinking person to believe that those weren't hallucinations, false attributions, or just entirely made up stories.

What a Saying, for the fact that you have not experience such can not nullify that spirit dont exist,
Those who are doing deliverance church, Malam who chase out jin, even Sorcerers cant deny that there is not spirit and people dont get possessed.

I have heard it a lot, in North here how a lot of school girls get possessed by demons and started talking like a male, get extra-power even their male counterpart can handle them. Pls come and school yourself here.

Few months ago I dreamt of commenting on this particular thread lo and behold it come to pass, is that hallucination or mind travel, or have you ever meet someone; a stranger that start telling you what you've ever done in your life?

Lady there is Powers and there are Bodies => Physical, Medical, Aquatic, Terrestrial, Celestial

If ever heard of these: Ritual Money, bullet proof charm, witch and wizard, people dont just call them any they exist

The Most powerful and most Popular is the Name Jesus

By the way Tell us your belief: Christianity, Islam, or something else, that will make us understand you...

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:23am On Dec 09, 2015
Enosa1:
I sincerely appreciate the creator of this very insightful and edifying thread Charlyg1 and others that has greatly contributed to it.

It's really great to see believers manifest the supernatural. Although I hardly dream or see spirit but I have a very special way of perceiving events,

Whenever something bad or good is about to happen to anyone around me, I will just know and pray against it if it's something bad.
Sometimes its still happened to them, other times it don't.

Thanks again for the thread.

God bless you too Enosa1. What you have there is a beautiful gift. Every good gift comes from God and it's meant for edifying and helping others around you.

Hold on to Jesus and He will use you mightily.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GloriousEra: 2:58am On Dec 09, 2015
1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness to him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 2:16
For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour(Manipulate).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GloriousEra: 3:15am On Dec 09, 2015
Brethren, We are not alone on this thread. l am seeing different posts seeking to derail the main objective of this thread:-

To draw souls unto Christ and bring men into deeper revelation knowledge of His Spirit.

Some posts seek to provide alternatives to the Saviour, Deny His existence or coat different spiritual experiences with biblical vocabulary.

They i.e. the posts could be... "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away".
2 Timothy 3:5

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2015
okparea:

thanks God bless you paul say the things i don't like doing i found myself doing i can pray for an hour plus and i'm so good in the things of God but my weakness really need help if i have a man of God that can train me i will be so glad i really do want to work for God i know my time limit is 30 because i have seeing it in a vision my gift are so many that i don't want to loose any have seen hell with people being tormented over 100 time
what do you mean by 30 time limit
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2015
CharlyG1:

God bless you too Enosa1. What you have there is a beautiful gift. Every good gift comes from God and it's meant for edifying and helping others around you.

Hold on to Jesus and He will use you mightily.
God bless you.
oga Charles, what you said about witchcraft on campus makes me feel sad and regret somethings.. I use because of bitterness of loosing a material I valued(laptop ) in my 1st year very early then in about 2 weeks after registration to feel angry towards God.. because it also was stolen in a fellowship.. as at then it seemed very valuable because few had it and I couldn't just listen to advice of Christian leaders I knew then.. I just lost focus of what I came to school for and was imbalanced emotionally.. I had an obligation towards God concerning my entering school but as at now I knew I lost many opportunities then because when I entered into school I still lived a. sinful life but I was very clear and aware about serving God while in school. I masturbate even before I entered school but I then I was humble enough to seek God's help on admission so as to. live a godly life and fulfill what ever mission God had for me.. after the laptop incident, I thought God didn't care for me because I had a bitter heart then but was innocent in some things I do e.g I could show love e.t.c one. of classmates adviced me from a group of friends who held me in high esteem that I should not go to herbalist but ask God to deliver me out of this problem..... in a unbelievable tone described the person who stole it,, bla bla I feel very pissed and wished that time was a different situation... I thought I would have easily followed my friends to recover the laptop but following my classmates advice led to a pre-Planned torment for me in school because I was highly intimidated and felt depressed In worst emotional way experienced by me ever. he told me not to meet the person he had describe but sensing it was my roommate and out of uncontrollable desire..... I rushed to gossip about my roommate with his friends and this sowed discord and later was exposed to my roommate, he felt betrayed as well as other people in hostel.. it lead to many a hatred and depression, every thing within a short period began to fall down, the favour, love and influence which many believed I had over them (note that I had not yet shown the light of God in me yet then, I was this guy that wanted to be best academically in school but reading all night before the laptop incident shattered everything ).at first sight and interaction,people liked me and were so attracted to me for no reason both boys and girls.. I had a childish innocent then and was very pure in heart maybe that's the reason why but I NEVER reasoned that a sin of masturbation even only it was dangerous, he who commits sin is a slave to it.. then I was like I will change all wrong things I did things I was doing before I entered school because I had a duty to God in school, then I remember living in rebellion against God and being wrong side of people.. countless times, I was mocked in school, abused, called a mad man by many even pretentious friends, I learnt in school the heart of man are wicked, I was tossed like a chaff and me a once respected fellow was ridiculed among fellows to such extent that people I didn't know on campus thought I was mentally unstable. can you imagine I felt heartbroken as I was scrutinized and later thought I was being monitored by some people so that they could weaken me more.. even at a time I didn't believe in God any more because I was angry at God as to why did this happen to me. why not not this person, why was I. placed among the most difficult circumstances among all my classmates that even my family noticed issues all around me and were even fed up with whole thing because they waited patiently for improvements after the whole thing started and even assisted me but nothing came forth.. as I type this, it really hurt alot and it. affected me alot of ways including spiritually, educationally, morality e.t.c i ask Jesus why? why? why me? at times I remember all this and feel like crying.. why was I so scorned and all I did and where I stayed or choose was all to my detriment.. finances also got worst. others have a easy ride.. mine a rough one. even after waiting long to secure an admission
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2015
ccollins:
oga Charles, what you said about witchcraft on campus makes me feel sad and regret somethings.. I use because of bitterness of loosing a material I valued(laptop ) in my 1st year very early then in about 2 weeks after registration to feel angry towards God.. because it also was stolen in a fellowship.. as at then it seemed very valuable because few had it and I couldn't just listen to advice of Christian leaders I knew then.. I just lost focus of what I came to school for and was imbalanced emotionally.. I had an obligation towards God concerning my entering school but as at now I knew I lost many opportunities then because when I entered into school I still lived a. sinful life but I was very clear and aware about serving God while in school. I masturbate even before I entered school but I then I was humble enough to seek God's help on admission so as to. live a godly life and fulfill what ever mission God had for me.. after the laptop incident, I thought God didn't care for me because I had a bitter heart then but was innocent in some things I do e.g I could show love e.t.c one. of classmates adviced me from a group of friends who held me in high esteem that I should not go to herbalist but ask God to deliver me out of this problem..... in a unbelievable tone described the person who stole it,, bla bla I feel very pissed and wished that time was a different situation... I thought I would have easily followed my friends to recover the laptop but following my classmates advice led to a pre-Planned torment for me in school because I was highly intimidated and felt depressed In worst emotional way experienced by me ever. he told me not to meet the person he had describe but sensing it was my roommate and out of uncontrollable desire..... I rushed to gossip about my roommate with his friends and this sowed discord and later was exposed to my roommate, he felt betrayed as well as other people in hostel.. it lead to many a hatred and depression, every thing within a short period began to fall down, the favour, love and influence which many believed I had over them (note that I had not yet shown the light of God in me yet then, I was this guy that wanted to be best academically in school but reading all night before the laptop incident shattered everything ).at first sight and interaction,people liked me and were so attracted to me for no reason both boys and girls.. I had a childish innocent then and was very pure in heart maybe that's the reason why but I NEVER reasoned that a sin of masturbation even only it was dangerous, he who commits sin is a slave to it.. then I was like I will change all wrong things I did things I was doing before I entered school because I had a duty to God in school, then I remember living in rebellion against God and being wrong side of people.. countless times, I was mocked in school, abused, called a mad man by many even pretentious friends, I learnt in school the heart of man are wicked, I was tossed like a chaff and me a once respected fellow was ridiculed among fellows to such extent that people I didn't know on campus thought I was mentally unstable. can you imagine I felt heartbroken as I was scrutinized and later thought I was being monitored by some people so that they could weaken me more.. even at a time I didn't believe in God any more because I was angry at God as to why did this happen to me. why not not this person, why was I. placed among the most difficult circumstances among all my classmates that even my family noticed issues all around me and were even fed up with whole thing because they waited patiently for improvements after the whole thing started and even assisted me but nothing came forth.. as I type this, it really hurt alot and it. affected me alot of ways including spiritually, educationally, morality e.t.c i ask Jesus why? why? why me? at times I remember all this and feel like crying.. why was I so scorned and all I did and where I stayed or choose was all to my detriment.. finances also got worst. others have a easy ride.. mine a rough one. even after waiting long to secure an admission

bro I feel ur pain. first have u rededicated ur life bk to him? that's the first place to recorrect everything. you need to ask God for forgiveness and forgive yourself too. bitterness has to go.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2015
ccollins:
why was I so scorned and all I did and where I stayed or choose was all to my detriment.. finances also got worst. others have a easy ride.. mine a rough one. even after waiting long to secure an admission

This is painful and I know it is, me as a person i have long time challenge since i was born up till Now, and those who should be helping are powerless to do anything years after I learnt to reply on God alone. I love to help people but when my depression comes and I start thinking about my issues, and here comes worries, All i do to break myself free is to locate a fellow christian brother and we talk on spiritual think, then I will forget my worries.But
nnamdiosu:

you need to ask God for forgiveness and forgive yourself too. bitterness has to go.

The above is what you need, The joy of salvation, with that the lost of friends, dignity, laptop will not be an issues, there is no greater Joy than to be sure our name is in the book of life, and when Jesus come we have automatic flight ticket.

The devil wants you to be depressed so you can always be lone and as such engage in fantasies, BUT you stand on the part of FAITH .....

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2015
nnamdiosu:

bro I feel ur pain. first have u rededicated ur life bk to him? that's the first place to recorrect everything. you need to ask God for forgiveness and forgive yourself too. bitterness has to go.
yes bro, have not quite subdued masturbation enough but then it's not a compulsive habit like before. also, in addition to the past, before I lost my laptop, there was a girl offline and also online (model) that I lusted after. in my former school . but never had sex,, chaiii I don suffer ooo. truly the devil came only to kill steal and. destroy. also before the laptop incident, there was this unfortunate night I was tested highly without any sufficient time or chance
.maybe due I was insensitive towards the things of. the spirit due to my sinful life even then, I listened to all forms of ungodly music and loved them, am surprised because I was same person that highly frowned against such when my brothers and sisters play it. so that late night, I took my laptop to browse wifi instead of reading as usual and lo. and behold, the room @ faculty which I was in was dark due to faulty lights but I preferred it because I wanted isolation due to so much attention from people. didn't want any one to see me about only two people were in the room, all of a sudden a lady among the two people who were reading with lantern led. didn't care to know whatever or whomever they were as it was like I was on. top I'd world,( finances were moving fine, lived okay, had an admission to. one of the. best faculties and courses, no issue and no problem,, was not attracted to any girl due to my experience in my former school which I transferred from ,was reading.. had every good thing any under graduate could ever ask for because my family had sworn since I got. my admmission to last due to some past reasons, I had peace of mind and was a big guy, couldn't past by anyone who know me without being greeted respectfully ) tragedy struck that night which sadly was just 2 weeks into my admission.. the girl came boldly to me like she knew me very well and she was a year ahead of me in. class... she came very peacefully though with a very soft voice that could entice a man but my alarm bells weren't ringing ,tell. me why? then. I was addicted to some hard worldly songs of which wande coal ololufe rang in my brains.. I was. still chaste enough to know the dangers of inviting sexual immorality or starting a bad relationship but I didn't believe that a girl could be bold enough to sit close to a man she never knew before to tempt him or to extreme extent of pulling your skirt up.. she. was very smart and showed me the signs very early she wanted me, that was how easy attention had become, don't even know whether the devil seeked to target me early and through all means before I begin to. realise the important things God had for me and also rewards then in school.. so as I say, she bit her lips always and told me in innocent deceptive ways about her family and tried to make me invoke pity on her as well as this weird sexual appeasement, I really struggled to resist but to. my shock, found my hands on her laps .she was even happy I did so instead of feeling embarrassed #for crying out loud, it's our first time if meeting together. so her long stories came forth later of how she loves, person wey I no even know as friend.. AFTER the laptop incident, she left me,, she gave me some reasons of how i fumbled then bla bla but I knew the laptop incident was one of main things, I suspect that her visit that fateful night was a spiritual attack
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dragunov: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
CharlyG1:
Fallen Angels and Demons are real, whether you believe it or not. Only non Christians may think otherwise.
We know how Satan fell from grace and we know the judgement that awaits him. Its in the Book of Revelation.
The devil wants you to think he's not real or that everything is in your mind.
Open your eyes and see. It's all around you. Do not be deceived.
what is the dufference between a fallen angel and a demon? And how do they operate?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
@ccollins..

It's alright. I feel your pain.

It's good you admit your past mistakes and you're willing to correct those mistakes. We all have made mistakes in the past but thank God for His grace and mercies. The most important thing now is for you to give your whole self to God and work on yourself too, try to stop the masturbation etc. I believe you're making progress. Just put your focus unto God. Many people have suffered in this life but faith is what pushes us to go further in this christian race. It isn't easy but we have to do it for our own good.

What nnamdiosu and Goodmuyis told you is true. Learn to forgive yourself and others who have offended you. Rededicate your life to God. Ask God to help you in your weaknesses; anger, bitterness, immorality etc. We all have weaknesses too but we have to let God help us to overcome these weaknesses.

Don't let material things get in your way of serving God. Seek first the kingdom of God and every other thing will be added unto you. I read about vooks bashing his car or something like that, but he didn't let that affect him in anyway. That's how it should be. Putting God first and other things second.

I pray God strengthens you in Jesus Name.. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
dragunov:
what is the difference between a fallen angel and a demon? And how do they operate?

Okay,
Something really bad happened in the time of Noah. Some Angels from Heaven took women as wives and had sexual intercourse with them, thereby tampering with God's genetic formula in mankind. The wives bore them children who were giants and these giants were so lawless that they corrupted mankind and did all sorts of atrocities against the earth. Man became very wicked and evil (Gen Chapt. 6). Then God decided to wash every pollution on the earth with a great flood that would kill everything; only Noah and his family were saved. I have talked about this on the thread, but i can't remember the page exactly.

These Giants are the children of the bad angels and they are the 'Demons'. the Angels who committed this great sin are the ones locked up in chains in darkness awaiting God's judgement day.
Jude 1 vs 6

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

After the death of these giants, their spirits wander through the earth, they are cursed because they are not in God's plan at all, they are evil and have no place to go (remember Jesus talked on how a demon wanders about after it's cast out from a person; Matt 12 vs 45)

Demons badly need a body to render their evil activities very well, so they tend to possess humans.
Fallen angels do not need a body as they can come in different forms, because they're far more powerful, they are usually behind the scene.

Most people put demons and fallen angels in the same category but they are not the same at all.. Demons are like foot soldiers for Satan, Fallen angels are Principalities/Rulers (Col 1 vs 16; Ephesians 6vs 12). Fallen angels are the real bad dudes, demons are just kids..

But thank God we have power and authority over them all.

So when Jesus says that the end times will be exactly like the time of Noah, you can imagine how it would be.

God bless you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GloriousEra: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Bro thanks for this explanation. Very concise and straight forward answer.

Demons can also be described as DisEmbodied spirits. i.e spirits without body. We observe from the scriptures and from experience, they (the Demons) always want to POSSESS a Body. They POSSESS the body not the spirit of the man. They want to a place for physical expression.

That is why OUR BODY is the TEMPLE of The Lord. Accepting Christ and the accompanying wholeness He offers us through the Holy Spirit ensures that our Body Remain the Temple of The Lord.

CharlyG1:

Okay,
Something really bad happened in the time of Noah. Some Angels from Heaven took women as wives and had sexual intercourse with them, thereby tampering with God's genetic formula in mankind. The wives bore them children who were giants and these giants were so lawless that they corrupted mankind and did all sorts of atrocities against the earth. Man became very wicked and evil (Gen Chapt. 6). Then God decided to wash every pollution on the earth with a great flood that would kill everything; only Noah and his family were saved. I have talked about this on the thread, but i can't remember the page exactly.

These Giants are the children of the bad angels and they are the 'Demons'. the Angels who committed this great sin are the ones locked up in chains in darkness awaiting God's judgement day.
Jude 1 vs 6

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

After the death of these giants, their spirits wander through the earth, they are cursed because they are not in God's plan at all, they are evil and have no place to go (remember Jesus talked on how a demon wanders about after it's cast out from a person; Matt 12 vs 45)

Demons badly need a body to render their evil activities very well, so they tend to possess humans.
Fallen angels do not need a body as they can come in different forms, because they're far more powerful, they are usually behind the scene.

Most people put demons and fallen angels in the same category but they are not the same at all.. Demons are like foot soldiers for Satan, Fallen angels are Principalities/Rulers (Col 1 vs 16; Ephesians 6vs 12). Fallen angels are the real bad dudes, demons are just kids..

But thank God we have power and authority over them all.

So when Jesus says that the end times will be exactly like the time of Noah, you can imagine how it would be.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
38 Pages... please where is the meaningful conclusion to all this?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
ccollins:
You need to read this book. It"ll greatly help..

THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING.
BY: Dr. Norman Vicent Peale
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Tjayjosh(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
@CharlyG1. The idea about demons being disembodied spirits of the nephilim, which resulted from the union between falling angels and human women is unlikely. Bro, i have done a research on it, i'd like to agree with you, but the idea is so vague.
MY REASONS ARE THUS:
1. The idea is drawn from the book of Enoch, which goes into great detail regarding the
Nephilim. We have to remember that, while the book of Enoch
contains some truth, it
is not the inspired, inerrant, and
authoritative Word of God. We should never base a belief that is not biblical. It is also found in sumerian legends, that when the sons of god or anunnaki came to earth to mine gold, it got to a point that they began to mate with humans, which resulted to the birth of hybrids, nephilim/anakim or demigods.
2. Jesus said that angels do not marry (Mt 22:30; Mk 12:25).
3. The bible talks about demons being in legions, and i can imagine that they are many, as many as the entire human population today. If this is possible, how many exactly were the nephilims? The possibility of this, cannot be derived explicitly from Scripture. Bro charles, i suggest you do a research on it, and pray that the holy spirit should guard you. God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tjayjosh:
@CharlyG1. The idea about demons being disembodied spirits of the nephilim, which resulted from the union between falling angels and human woman is unlikely. Bro, i have done a research on it, i'd like to agree with you, but the idea is so vague.
MY REASONS ARE THUS:
1. The idea is drawn from the book of Enoch, which goes into great detail regarding the
Nephilim. We have to remember that, while the book of Enoch
contains some truth, it
is not the inspired, inerrant, and
authoritative Word of God. We should never base a belief that is not biblical. It is also found in sumerian legends, that when the sons god or annunaki came to earth to mine gold, it got to a point that they began to mate with humans, which resulted to the birth of hybrids, nephilim/anakim or demigods.
2. Jesus said that angels do not marry (Mt 22:30; Mk 12:25).
3. The bible talked about demons being in legions, and i can imagine that they are many, as many as the entire human population today. If this is possible, how many exactly where the nephilims? The possibility of this, cannot be derived explicitly from Scripture. Bro charles i'd suggest you do a research on it, and pray that the holy spirit should guard you. God bless you!

My brother,
Genesis Chapter 6 describes clearly that Angels actually slept with human women and bore giants, half angels half human. It's a fact, it's not about the book of Enoch.

The Bible says it clearly. God describes angels as sons of God, Hosts of Heaven, Morning stars.

The Book of Jude talks about these fallen angels who are now chained and are awaiting God's judgement. Paul even talked about it.

When God said that we are like angels in heaven who do not marry, He is clearly saying that there is nothing like marriage in heaven simple.

Angels are not meant to marry and these angels clearly disobeyed God, they even went further to have sexual intercourse with human women.

Before the Israelites could enter the Promised Land they had to battle giants (Numbers 13vs33).
Tell me who gave birth to giants? Man & Woman?

Anyway, the lineage of these giants didn't fade away just like that. They continued to exist.
Giants existed such as Goliath, King og of Bashan, the children of Anak.

The reason why most bible scholars accept the book of Enoch is because it agrees with the story of these fallen angels in the Bible.. Though we're basing facts on the Bible itself. The Bible didn't just give too many details, but it upheld the fact that this thing actually happened.

When the demon in that man said we're 'legion', meaning we are many, it's possible they were many. After all, they were the ones that corrupted the WHOLE world and caused God to bring flood to the earth, so it's possible. There were still giants even after the flood, so it's very possible.

There are evidences around you that this actually happened a long time ago, you need to do more research based on the Bible.. Trace the lineage of the 'Anakims' in Deut chapt 1, chapt 9, Joshua chapt 11, 1 Samuel chapt 17, 2Samuel chapt 21, Numbers chapt 13.

God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dragunov: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
sylvalord:
buhahaha.. Are you tired already? You lowlife! You are the one that is jobless and that is why your jobless mind keeps playing tricks on you. Getalife you nonentity!
PS: To charlyG1 and all you religious bigots; this thread will not thrive for i am having so much fun destroying it and debunking your stupendous claims. grin
You are so full of yourself. You cheap f.ck! The thread had been thriving long before you became conscious of yourself. Negro you ain't debunking no nothing. You must think you are some kinda wiseguy. Nigga!

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dragunov: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
cloudgoddess:

1. the difference between you and i is that i clearly can see & acknowledge that goddesses and gods are works of fiction. enjoying mythical characters & stories =/= believing that mythical characters are actually real. can't believe you thought you were onto something undecided

2. near death experiences have been recorded from people of every religion and culture, and even those who are irreligious. there have been NDE's experienced by people of hindu belief who saw krishna, and those of japanese citizenship who saw shinto gods and youkai spirits. the fact that NDE's happen does not prove the validity of any religious diety, otherwise one could assume that all gods that have ever been seen in NDE's are valid.

What about Bertrand Russell, an English materialist philosopher who spent a lot of his life debunking the existence of JAH. An NDE made him shut his trap for good.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 4:31am On Dec 10, 2015
CharlyG1:

My brother,
Genesis Chapter 6 describes clearly that Angels actually slept with human women and bore giants, half angels half human. It's a fact, it's not about the book of Enoch.

The Bible says it clearly. God describes angels as sons of God, Hosts of Heaven, Morning stars.

The Book of Jude talks about these fallen angels who are now chained and are awaiting God's judgement. Paul even talked about it.

When God said that we are like angels in heaven who do not marry, He is clearly saying that there is nothing like marriage in heaven simple.

Angels are not meant to marry and these angels clearly disobeyed God, they even went further to have sexual intercourse with human women.

Before the Israelites could enter the Promised Land they had to battle giants (Numbers 13vs33).
Tell me who gave birth to giants? Man & Woman?

Anyway, the lineage of these giants didn't fade away just like that. They continued to exist.
Giants existed such as Goliath, King og of Bashan, the children of Anak.

The reason why most bible scholars accept the book of Enoch is because it agrees with the story of these fallen angels in the Bible.. Though we're basing facts on the Bible itself. The Bible didn't just give too many details, but it upheld the fact that this thing actually happened.

When the demon in that man said we're 'legion', meaning we are many, it's possible they were many. After all, they were the ones that corrupted the WHOLE world and caused God to bring flood to the earth, so it's possible. There were still giants even after the flood, so it's very possible.

There are evidences around you that this actually happened a long time ago, you need to do more research based on the Bible.. Trace the lineage of the 'Anakims' in Deut chapt 1, chapt 9, Joshua chapt 11, 1 Samuel chapt 17, 2Samuel chapt 21, Numbers chapt 13.

God bless you.

Briefly,
If the Giants survived the flood, does that mean that God's plan for destroying humanity failed?

I will examine those verses talking of giants later and show that these WERE NOT the same as those of Grnesis 6

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2015
I had promised to share why there were no Nephilim AFTER the Flood. Arguments for this is primarily drawn from a few passages in Numbers where the word giant is often translated as Nephilim. Let's look at the verses

Deuteronomy 9:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims, whom thou knowest, and of whom thou hast heard say, Who can stand before the children of Anak!

Numbers 13:28 King James Version (KJV)
28 Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there.

Please observe that the inhabitants of Canaan were generally physically stronger or bigger than the Israelites. This is besides the dreaded Anakites.

Numbers 13:32-33 King James Version (KJV)
32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.
33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

The Anakites here are said to be giants which simply mean huge

Genesis 10 has the Table of All Nations which starts off post-Flood and the Nephilim or even Anakites are missing. This tells us that they came about AFTER the flood.

In Numbers 14:33, several translations have Nephilim suggesting the sons of Anakites were Nephilim. I will not argue that this is a wrong/bad translation, instead I take it the spies reported that Anakites were Nephilims.

Please note it is the spies who reported this. Theirs is called an 'evil report' because it was not accurate.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2015
vooks:

Briefly,
If the Giants survived the flood, does that mean that God's plan for destroying humanity failed?

I will examine those verses talking of giants later and show that these WERE NOT the same as those of Grnesis 6

First of all, it wasn't a plan to destroy humanity or the world.

Think of it like a computer that has been affected with so much virus, you save your undamaged work and you delete the virus infected ones.

Water is a cleansing agent, like cleansing germs from a body, water is used subtly by God that He was washing the earth of her corruption.

God wasn't destroying humanity, instead He was SAVING it.. He was saving humanity, He loved man so much. That's why He saved Noah, his family and some animals. And that's why He planned to come to die for our sins even back when Adam & Eve sinned.

There's a way God speaks that we must understand. He was only destroying(deleting) the corrupt progam(giants etc.) from the computer(earth)

No one knows for sure if the flood killed all the giants or if this sin was committed again after the flood or whatever.. The Bible kept silent on that.

But the bible shows us clearly that giants continued to exist.. There were giants when the Isrealites went to spy on the land, we saw King Og of Bashan & we saw the giant called Goliath.
I have already given the bible passages for us to see.

That is enough evidence that the giants continued to exist but God knew this and so He used David, Joshua, Moses & the Isrealites to kill them all in battles..
God bless you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 8:24am On Dec 10, 2015
CharlyG1:

Think of it like a computer that has been affected with so much virus, you save your undamaged work and you delete the virus infected ones.

Water is a cleansing agent, like cleansing germs from a body, water is used subtly by God that He was washing the earth of her corruption.

God wasn't destroying humanity, instead He was SAVING it.. He was saving humanity, He loved man so much. That's why He saved Noah, his family and some animals. And that's why He planned to come to die for our sins even back when Adam & Eve sinned.

There's a way God speaks that we must understand. He was only destroying(deleting) the corrupt progam(giants etc.) from the computer(earth)

No one knows for sure if the flood killed all the giants or if this sin was committed again after the flood or whatever.. The Bible kept silent on that.

But the bible shows us clearly that giants continued to exist.. There were giants when the Isrealites went to spy on the land, we saw King Og of Bashan & we saw the giant called Goliath.

That is enough evidence that the giants continued to exist but God knew this and so He used David, Joshua, Moses & the Isrealites to kill them all in battles..
God bless you.

As I have explained, the report of giants was largely inaccurate. This is why of all the conquests of Canaan, you never find this race of giants being slain.

It is ADDING to scriptures to even suggest they existed.

Giants are not necessarily Nephilim. You have seen the inhabitants of Canaan were generally large. But their genealogy is traced to Noah so they were large but very humans

The flood destroyed ALL men and the Nephilim but Noah and his family. Let's allow scriptures to speak to us;
Genesis 6:5-8 King James Version (KJV)

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

Genesis 6:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

Genesis 7:21King James Version (KJV)
21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:

Kindly let us observe silence where scriptures are silent.

From these verses, there is NO WAY Nephilims could have survived the Flood which was ordained to destroy them. How then can we be uncertain about the fate of the Nephilim in the light of such CLEAR scriptures?

And once again, big stature is no evidence of Nephilim

God bless

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2015
vooks:
I had promised to share why there were no Nephilim AFTER the Flood. Arguments for this is primarily drawn from a few passages in Numbers where the word giant is often translated as Nephilim. Let's look at the verses

Deuteronomy 9:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims, whom thou knowest, and of whom thou hast heard say, Who can stand before the children of Anak!

Numbers 13:28 King James Version (KJV)
28 Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there.

Please observe that the inhabitants of Canaan were generally physically stronger or bigger than the Israelites. This is besides the dreaded Anakites.

Numbers 13:32-33 King James Version (KJV)
32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.
33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

The Anakites here are said to be giants which simply mean huge

Genesis 10 has the Table of All Nations which starts off post-Flood and the Nephilim or even Anakites are missing. This tells us that they came about AFTER the flood.

In Numbers 14:33, several translations have Nephilim suggesting the sons of Anakites were Nephilim. I will not argue that this is a wrong/bad translation, instead I take it the spies reported that Anakites were Nephilims.

Please note it is the spies who reported this. Theirs is called an 'evil report' because it was not accurate.

Are you reading from the same Bible?
You say the people who were in Canaan were not the giants? Which land did the spies of Israel got to spy? Wasn't it Canaan?

They saw the children of the Anakites dwelling in that land and they were afraid for they looked like grasshoppers to those giants & the giants saw them as grasshoppers. They were not different people, it's clearly stated there. They wery real hefty giants. You can imagine that.
Don't dilute it with your own interpretation..
It's clear..

Numbers 13vs33-
There we saw the giants (the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like grasshoppers in our own
sight, and so we were in their sight.

So it's clear that the giants were the descendants of Anak(the giants) who came from the giants (pre flood giants)...

When you say the report of the spies was evil because of inaccuracy you get it wrong. It was evil or not good because it lacked faith, it demoralized the Israelites. God fought battles for the Israelites via FAITH, since the time He parted the red sea for the Israelites to see, delivering them from Egypt, every battle has been on faith.
In those days, the presence of the ark of the convenant alone gauranteed victory in battles.

So pls lets not get it twisted. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2015
CharlyG1:

Are you reading from the same Bible?
You say the people who were in Canaan were not the giants? Which land did the spies of Israel got to spy? Wasn't it Canaan?

They saw the children of the Anakites dwelling in that land and they were afraid for they looked like grasshoppers to those giants & the giants saw them as grasshoppers. They were not different people, it's clearly stated there. They wery real hefty giants. You can imagine that.
Don't dilute it with your own interpretation..
It's clear..

Numbers 13vs33-
There we saw the giants (the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like grasshoppers in our own
sight, and so we were in their sight.

So it's clear that the giants were the descendants of Anak(the giants) who came from the giants (pre flood giants).
I have shown you evidence that Caananites were generally bigger than Israelites. Who says bigger people are Nephilim? Your hasty conclusions

You have been told their report was EVIL with good reasons; it was inaccurate. Do you know the difference between a statement of fact and a report?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2015
vooks:

Briefly,

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2015
CharlyG1:

Genesis 6:5-8 King James Version (KJV)

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

Genesis 6:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

Genesis 7:21King James Version (KJV)
21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:

How can there be doubt about the fate of Anakims despite such clear scriptures?
Yes water was cleansing corruption and that corruption was not growing on trees but rather on ALL FLESH,and this is what was destroyed.

Let's establish a few facts
1. The Nephilim were wiped off by the flood. Either that or scriptures are dishonest
2. Big does not mean Nephilim
3. The angels who fell are kept in chains. If there was a second batch of fall accounting for the 'Nephilim' of Numbers, it is never recorded
4. There were no Nephilim in Canaan,,just a false report of the same by the spies who were killed precisely for these lies

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2015
vooks:

I have shown you evidence that Caananites were generally bigger than Israelites. Who says bigger people are Nephilim? Your hasty conclusions

You have been told their report was EVIL with good reasons; it was inaccurate. Do you know the difference between a statement of fact and a report?

When you say the report of the spies was evil because of inaccuracy you get it wrong. It was evil or not good because it lacked faith, it demoralized the Israelites. God fought battles for the Israelites via FAITH, since the time He parted the red sea for the Israelites to see, delivering them from Egypt, every battle has been on faith.
In those days, the presence of the ark of the convenant alone gauranteed victory in battles.

Numbers 13 has clearly stated this, maybe you should trace the lineage of the Anakites for better. understanding & do your own research.

Imagine gigantic fruits and grapes in the land of Canaan. Canaan was occupied by giants back then, it's clear. And God wanted to kill these giants and give Israel the promised land..

So pls lets not get it twisted.

It's simple. I won't reply anymore to this.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.