Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806416 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 8:57am On Dec 10, 2015
CharlyG1:

When you say the report of the spies was evil because of inaccuracy you get it wrong.
Great! Prove me wrong and don't just claim so

It was evil or not good because it lacked faith, it demoralized the Israelites.
What faith was it supposed to have? The report was supposed to be factual but it turned out false. Evidence of this is there was never Nephilim in Canaan else their battles would have been documented like other tribes

God fought battles for the Israelites via FAITH, since the time He parted the red sea for the Israelites to see, delivering them from Egypt, every battle has been on faith.
In those days, the presence of the ark of the convenant alone gauranteed victory in battles.
Good but this has nothing to do with the evil report. The spies were sent to spy and give a report

Numbers 13 has clearly stated this, maybe you should trace the lineage of the Anakites for better. understanding & do your own research.
Seeing you have already researched it, you should show us why there are no Anakites from Genesis 10. Do you really believe some humans other than Noah survived the flood?

Imagine gigantic fruits and grapes in the land of Canaan. Canaan was occupied by giants back then, it's clear. And God wanted to kill these giants and give Israel the promised land..

So pls lets not get it twisted.

It's simple. I won't reply anymore to this.
Thanks
As I said, Giants are not equal to Nephilim.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is wonderful and motivating. This thread have cause a havoc in the abode of the enemy i tell you brethren.
No be easy thing to read all this pages on this thread with understanding to the Glory of God. Still on page 28 moving up to catch up with brethren.

LET ME SAY THIS PLEASE....
Some that do say they will not reveal all secret here or that stop have way in their testimony.
Your creating longer throat to some of us here. If you start, you make it to an end to show your true son and daughter of our Father(God....who keepeth to His Word).
Everything need to be expose here to the Glory of God and to the shame of the enemy.
More grace brethren.
His banner over is Love.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyeludef(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
@vooks, bro chalse is correct abt there being nephilims after d flood. Av u considered d size of goliath as described in d bible? His height alone is like an electric pole today. He was a nephilim. So historian believed dat one of d wives of sons of noah carried d nephilim seed. God made a covenant wit noah not to destroy d earth wit a flood anymore so He raised up d nation of israel to eliminate d nephilims. Wat i dont quite agree with is d theory dat demons are spirit of nephilims because tracing d geneology of adam to noah its less dan 10 generations which does not explain how come demons are more than billions in number.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
lastchild:
do you know that its best when following God out of the love you have for him not because you are scared of a returning of a demon

For example,you know that you can commit any sin if you want but you choose not to because you love God,that is what worshiping God is not avoiding sin because of a demon

Let me ask you a question,you are a born again and you were told that anyday you commit any sin is the day you'll die,do you know you have entered into bondage even though you don't plan committing the sin

Total Deliverance will be better if after deliverance you now have the power to commit any type of sin but choose not to

Your last sentence spell out SANCTIFICATION.
But why still display unbelief.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
oyeludef:
@vooks, bro chalse is correct abt there being nephilims after d flood. Av u considered d size of goliath as described in d bible? His height alone is like an electric pole today. He was a nephilim.
Read about Goliath's height here . He was no more than 9ft. Am 6'1 myself. Goliath was just a tall guy. Contrasted to the average Hebrew height of 5ft, I'd look like a giant somewhat.
tallest man ever was over 8ft

So historian believed dat one of d wives of sons of noah carried d nephilim seed.
Good conjecture but one would think if the wife had slept with the fallen angels she'd be as guilty as the rest of humanity, not to mention God would certainly see this cheeky agenda of sneaking corrupted seed through the ark. In short, this idea really insults God's intelligence

God made a covenant wit noah not to destroy d earth wit a flood anymore so He raised up d nation of israel to eliminate d nephilims.
One would think there would have been more effective means of destroying Nephillim than Israelites who waged wars for hundreds of years

Wat i dont quite agree with is d theory dat demons are spirit of nephilims because tracing d geneology of adam to noah its less dan 10 generations which does not explain how come demons are more than billions in number.

Very valid point. The earth's population by the time of Noah was no more than a few millions. Is it possible that when angels are said to be held in everlasting chains of darkness that it is a metaphor for their alienation from the glory of God?
This theory of Nephilim/demons vs fallen angels is founded on the idea that on one hand we have demons roaming all over and afflicting men and on the other hand being told they are bound in chains.

I think scriptures are rather silent on demons than we wish they were

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by okparea(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
ccollins:
what do you mean by 30 time limit

sorry i mean years
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
okparea:

sorry i mean years
you mean you were given 30 years limit but by who
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
@Vooks, this your too much debate is nothing helping matters here. And also try lower yourself and debate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Great0: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Finally reach. This thread is glorious than that mellin....satanic thread. Please brethren we need to involve more on intercession on behalf of some brethren who are still in bondage of the enemy via sin.
Most sin i observed here is sexual sin.
More instant testimonies abound if we pray for each other and it will make this thread to be lively and continue.
More prayer.......more testimonies to be shared here.
His banner over us Love.
More Grace.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Great0:
@Vooks, this your too much debate is nothing helping matters here. And also try lower yourself and debate.
What do you mean?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
vooks:
I had promised to share why there were no Nephilim AFTER the Flood. Arguments for this is primarily drawn from a few passages in Numbers where the word giant is often translated as Nephilim. Let's look at the verses

Deuteronomy 9:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims, whom thou knowest, and of whom thou hast heard say, Who can stand before the children of Anak!

Numbers 13:28 King James Version (KJV)
28 Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there.

Please observe that the inhabitants of Canaan were generally physically stronger or bigger than the Israelites. This is besides the dreaded Anakites.

Numbers 13:32-33 King James Version (KJV)
32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.
33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

The Anakites here are said to be giants which simply mean huge

Genesis 10 has the Table of All Nations which starts off post-Flood and the Nephilim or even Anakites are missing. This tells us that they came about AFTER the flood.

In Numbers 14:33, several translations have Nephilim suggesting the sons of Anakites were Nephilim. I will not argue that this is a wrong/bad translation, instead I take it the spies reported that Anakites were Nephilims.

Please note it is the spies who reported this. Theirs is called an 'evil report' because it was not accurate.
The nephilims still existed after the flood... Genesis 6:9 seems straightforward.Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations , and Noah walked with God. From the phrase "perfect in his generations"Noah was racially pure, that is, all of his ancestors had been of the same racial stock, making Noah the only "perfect" human being of his generation...

Then you may want to ask what was the genealogy of Noah's wife was she also pure..did she have the distorted DNA of that time, probably yes, as the bible mentioned only noah as being perfect in his generation. Noah wife was actually Naamah, the sister of Tubal-Cain (Gen.4:22), by Zillah and the bible didn't state tubal Cain as being from a perfect generation and as at the time of noah the whole human dna was disturbed and Noah's DNA wasnt as he was from a perfect line.

if Noah and his wife who wasn't pure had shem, ham and Japheth then according to biology that disturbed DNA would have been in them but recessive.

Ham one of Noah sons gave birth to Canaan who may have had that wicked gentic dna dominant in him, he also had giants in his lineage and generation as in the land of Canaan in which the spies saw giants in numbers 13:32-33 and who was also curse as a result of what his dad ham did(Gen9:20-29) .Gen 9:25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Canaan's descendants later migrated to dwell in the land that was named after him and, by and by, many giants were birthed among the different tribes of Canaanites with reference to the giants the spies saw Numbers 13:33.and the bible has a record of 36 tribes of giants and you can bet that the genealogy of the tribes with giants after the flood can be traced to Noah's sons, there wife's and generations after them that is to say the nephilim DNA resurfaced again after the flood as a result of it being within Noah's immediate family and generations eg his wife, sons, sons wifes, children and generations after.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
zeongeon:
The nephilims still existed after the flood... Genesis 6:9 seems straightforward.Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations , and Noah walked with God. From the phrase "perfect in his generations"Noah was racially pure, that is, all of his ancestors had been of the same racial stock, making Noah the only "perfect" human being of his generation...
Nonsense
You assume Noah's just and perfect has something to do with his biology and not character. Those words are used EXCLUSIVELY for integrity and nothing else.

Then you may want to ask what was the genealogy of Noah's wife was she also pure..did she have the distorted DNA of that time, probably yes, as the bible mentioned only noah as being perfect in his generation. Noah wife was actually Naamah, the sister of Tubal-Cain (Gen.4:22), by Zillah and the bible didn't state tubal Cain as being from a perfect generation and as at the time of noah the whole human dna was disturbed and Noah's DNA wasnt as he was from a perfect line.
More nonsensical conjecture
If God is busy ridding the earth of genetic adultery, you would think He was dumb enough to admit 'disturbed DNA' into the ark

Noah as not FROM a 'perfect line', he was perfect in all his generation meaning AMONG his contemporaries
if Noah and his wife who wasn't pure had shem, ham and Japheth then according to biology that disturbed DNA would have been in them but recessive.
Which means saving Noah's family was actually helping spread the defective genes?
Please stop blaspheming

Ham one of Noah sons gave birth to Canaan who may have had that wicked gentic dna dominant in him, he also had giants in his lineage and generation as in the land of Canaan in which the spies saw giants in numbers 13:32-33 and who was also curse as a result of what his dad ham did(Gen9:20-29) .Gen 9:25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Canaan's descendants later migrated to dwell in the land that was named after him and, by and by, many giants were birthed among the different tribes of Canaanites with reference to the giants the spies saw Numbers 13:33.and the bible has a record of 36 tribes of giants and you can bet that the genealogy of the tribes with giants after the flood can be traced to Noah's sons, there wife's and generations after them that is to say the nephilim DNA resurfaced again after the flood as a result of it being within Noah's immediate family and generations eg his wife, sons, sons wifes, children and generations after.
Which means the flood was hopelessly ineffective in terminating defective genes.

There was no Nephilim in Caanan, just big men who the spies in their EVIL REPORT called Nephilim. Please do a word study of EVIL REPORT. It means gossip, slander.....

And you also accuse God of filling Caanan with Nephilim seeing He blessed the sons with 'recessive but defective genes'
Genesis 9:1 (ESV)
1 And God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Godownchild(f): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Been following this thread since inception. nice one, pls let's not derail the topic et al.,

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
CharlyG1:

The people of God are extremely powerful for God has given them a Name above all names, the Name of Jesus Christ. They're under His divine protection and they have authority over Witchcraft powers, Satan & his demons.. When you feel attacked by witchcraft powers, simply using the word of God in the Name of Jesus breaks their plans or powers against you.

God bless you.

N.B Demons coming up next..

Three levels of Satanic forces continued- DEMONS

Demons- There are different types and levels of demons. Demons are simply evil spirits. Evil in any way you can imagine. They are very cunning, smart, they like to pretend & trick their victims. These are evil spirits and they are assigned different duties against the life of humans on earth. Satan's kingdom is an organized one. He's not omnipresence like God, so he derives most of his information from his demons spread across the earth. A demon is assigned over a particular territory and usually has other demons under him to serve him achieve Satan’s evil work.. Like in the case of legion, the one Jesus cast out of a man.

There are demons of lies, sex demons, demons that stir up hatred (like in the case of King Saul & Cain), envy, murder, anger, malice etc.
The primary work of demons is to lure people into sin & keep them tied to their sins in disobedience to God so that they go to hell as their final abode.

You must have seen goblins in cartoons, fairies, mermaids etc. These are actually real demonic creatures. Yes, they exist. You don't see them all in plain sight, but only with spiritual eyes and by revelation from God. They are not benevolent creatures. TV has made them look like imaginary & gentle creatures, but I tell you they are real. I know that from revelation and real life experiences of people.
But we have power & authority over these demons.
The power they have over you is the power you allow them to have over you, which is sin, fear and unbelief. They work through witches/wizards, curses, sin.

The spirit of jealousy is a very dangerous one (like in King Saul & Cain's case). This demon likes to stir up jealousy and anger in a person. This demon can cause a brother to be jealous over his own brother, sister or a friend. This will lead into bitterness, anger & hatred the brother will have for his own.
So be careful when you notice a continual sign of envy in a person close to you.

Sin is a deadly thing.. It can have both spiritual and physical complications on a person's life. Demons are very attracted to people who commit the same sin for a long time, especially sexual sins (covenant sins). This would give the demon a 'legal right' into a person's life. God has taught me this based on revelation.

In one dream I had when I was about 15yrs old, I was just entering my house when my friend/neighbor called me and ran off playfully into a hidden corner. I thought he was playing and just trying to mess around. I didn’t know a demon disguised as him. I was curious and called him back, he didn’t answer. Then I followed him to the corner he ran to.

All of a sudden two demons grabbed me, they were very ugly, their faces looking shredded, very scarred and I noticed their horns too. One of them jacked me up and held me very tight, the other one held my legs down. I was struggled with them but they were very strong. Then the one holding me said ‘We have to take him along to the evil forest, or else he will just come and rescue the others we have in our hands’

Then I saw another scene. People were lined up in my compound, people tied in chains. I recognized 3 of my friends who were my school mates back then in secondary school. One of my friends was crying, calling for his mom. There were two demons in charge of them, probably the two demons that came to kidnap me. The demons told my friend to shut up that his mom won’t save him, and then they mocked him and laughed.

These people were tied up on a straight line, each chain tied to a person’s hands and feet connecting the chains to the next person and the next.

Then I was showed an evil forest. It was a lonely place and in the middle of the forest, there was a very large white star shape, like the pentagram shape (I didn’t know what it meant then).. They planned to put the captured people and make them kneel down inside the white star shaped on the ground. Then later I saw Satan on a throne and we were told to bow to him
I woke up.

Later I realized that the evil forest is a real place in the spirit realm where captured souls (in continual sin) are kept so that they do not leave those sins, trapping them there to the point of no return. By so doing, they serve Satan, making themselves slaves to sin.

Demons are monitoring spirits; they like to watch human beings. By watching you, they get to know much about you; your strength and weaknesses.

They can monitor a person for years just to pounce on the person at the right time. Demons are responsible for keeping people in sins like masturbation, sexual immoralities, murders, lies, greed. They entice people with their own weaknesses, then trap them there, taking charge of their minds and making them slaves to sin.

One morning while I was waking up, God opened my eyes for me to see a very short demon sitting on my couch. It was a goblin and it was watching me as I slept. The demon had not yet noticed I could see him. There was a puzzling look on his face and as soon as I was getting up, I didn’t see it again.

The familiar spirit is a cunning one, all demons are cunning. But the familiar spirit will disguise as a member of a late relative, usually a late father in the family.. And at night it will call the name of the child/person the late father was closest to in the family. This demon can give false dreams to some members of the family making them believe the father’s spirit is trying to communicate with them. This is a demonic deception. A familiar spirit is a very wicked spirit and must not be accepted in any home.

There are many ways to defeat these demons, i.e you have the Blood of Jesus, the Word of God, the Name of Jesus, Praise/Worship, etc..
I had a personal revelation from God that defeating the familiar spirit is very effective with the Blood of Jesus. Members of a household should use the anointing oil as a weapon representing the blood of Jesus, pray on it and anoint the doors and window threshold of the house, also the rooms. Also pray warfare prayers using the Blood of Jesus.

Jesus has given us power, authority and victory over these demons in HIS Name.. Hallelujah

Luke 10 vs 19 says
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

But if you don’t have Jesus in your life, this Authority won’t work for you.
For John 1 vs 12 says,

“But as many as received him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:”
So make Jesus your priority today to battle these demons

Also, pls remember Ephesians 6vs 12 to guard yourself from evil attacks.

God bless you all.

N.B: A pics of how these demons look like; mermaids, goblins etc.. They've come into cartoons as imaginary and benevolent creatures. It's a deception.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Brother Vooks, take it easy please. Your responses are a bit harsh. I am on your side on the issue of extermination of Nephilims after the flood.

Personally I believe the only humans that existed after the flood were Noah and his family (including the animals in the ark). Every other living and animate being was wiped off by the flood.

How could the Nephilims have escaped the flood? Bro Charles, I don't get u on that. I don't understand but I am willing to learn and admit if I am truly convinced by an authentic explanation. For now, my stance is that nobody else survived the flood apart from Noah, his family and the animals in the ark.

For me o, I am here to learn, get edified and blessed. Let's be more tolerant of each other (I don't mean compromising our beliefs). Let us correct each other in love. Bro Charles, u r doing a great job. I appreciate you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
destinedtee:
Brother Vooks, take it easy please. Your responses are a bit harsh. I am on your side on the issue of extermination of Nephilims after the flood.

Personally I believe the only humans that existed after the flood were Noah and his family (including the animals in the ark). Every other living and animate being was wiped off by the flood.

How could the Nephilims have escaped the flood? Bro Charles, I don't get u on that. I don't understand but I am willing to learn and admit if I am truly convinced by an authentic explanation. For now, my stance is that nobody else survived the flood apart from Noah, his family and the animals in the ark.

For me o, I am here to learn, get edified and blessed. Let's be more tolerant of each other (I don't mean compromising our beliefs). Let us correct each other in love. Bro Charles, u r doing a great job. I appreciate you.

Ok,
Am sorry.

I know there are difficult passages of the scriptures but all my alarm bells go off when I see conjectures pushed as hard facts or even worse, 'revelation'.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
vooks:

Ok,
Am sorry.

I know there are difficult passages of the scriptures but all my alarm bells go off when I see conjectures pushed as hard facts or even worse, 'revelation'.
I appreciate you sir... God bless you.

Now to you Bro Charles, as I have said ab initio, I believe no one survived the flood except Noah, his family and the animals that were with him in the ark.

I agree with vooks.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
vooks:

Nonsense
You assume Noah's just and perfect has something to do with his biology and not character. Those words are used EXCLUSIVELY for integrity and nothing else.

If God is busy ridding the earth of genetic adultery, you would think He was dumb enough to admit 'disturbed DNA' into the ark

Noah as not FROM a 'perfect line', he was perfect in all his generation meaning AMONG his contemporaries

Which means saving Noah's family was actually helping spread the defective genes?
Please stop blaspheming

Which means the flood was hopelessly ineffective in terminating defective genes.

There was no Nephilim in Caanan, just big men who the spies in their EVIL REPORT called Nephilim. Please do a word study of EVIL REPORT. It means gossip, slander.....

And you also accuse God of filling Caanan with Nephilim seeing He blessed the sons with 'recessive but defective genes'
1 And God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth

it's not good to argue my friend.. instead pray for your neighbor who you think is ignorant for perfection.. being too assertive and questioning even little details like this, is it going to give us life or make us inherit eternal life.. do you think arguing on bible verses would make God reward you more.. just cross examine yourself and ask God for right things

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
ccollins:
it's not good to argue my friend.. instead pray for your neighbor who you think is ignorant for perfection.. being too assertive and questioning even little details like this, is it going to give us life or make us inherit eternal life.. do you think arguing on bible verses would make God reward you more.. just cross examine yourself and ask God for right things
Ok
Looks like we have different ideas of what arguing is.
Unfortunately scriptures is all I have, the most objective source of truth. Like my Master, I default to , 'it is WRITTEN'

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
vooks:

Nonsense

Please stop blaspheming

Thank you very much Mr I KNOW all....

Bad report in that case wouldn't have been a slander, gossip it was a report that tried to discourage the children of Israel to create fear as regards to the people they saw in the land.
you know the children of Israel was even faced with the possibilty of fighting the habitants and now hearing the men where giants and nephilims dont you think that would create fear and as such a bad report the children of Israel didn't new such reports at that time so that there morale won't be dampened.

Numbers 13:32-33 New International Version (NIV)
And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, “The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size. We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them

You don't make people see the "truth" in what your saying using force or trashing there views, You don't know everything so a persons opinion being different from urs doesn't mean that person is wrong, blasphemous or saying rubbish..

I think you should go do research and watch documentaries concerning giants and nephilims, hear from various people and probably you will learn more and come to a more appropriate conclusion.

You missed out on so many points raised in my post as you where so fast to proof you know the whole BIBLE.

 

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
destinedtee:

Do your research on Noah's wife and the wife's his sons married..the earth then was corrupt the DNA of man was disturbed...And Noah the bible said was from a perfect generation they didnt say that about his wife..The question you should ask and research on is who was Noah's wife and where did his sons marry from.. King James Bible Gen 7:7
And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.

God is a master planner he knew that the nephilims would resurface again and set up the children of Israel to finish them and lay them to waste...read about joshua, David and his might men and how they dealt with this nephilims...I even hope Hollywood could give us a movie about those might warriors of David.

Research even has it that most of those giants/nephilims fled the children of Israel and migrate beyond to other parts of the world for example the Azetecs /Incas if you look at hieroglyphics you would see kings that where giants who had 8 fingers and 8 toes, even Angkor a deserted kingdom in Thailand where ruled by this nephilims, if england formerly knpwn as Albion where ruled by these nephilims..

We may not have nephilims or giants walking the earth now but we have the nephilim spirit operating and rebelling against God.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 12:10am On Dec 11, 2015
zeongeon:

Bad report in that case wouldn't have been a slander, gossip it was a report that tried to discourage the children of Israel to create fear as regards to the people they saw in the land.
you know the children of Israel was even faced with the possibilty of fighting the habitants and now hearing the men where giants and nephilims dont you think that would create fear and as such a bad report the children of Israel didn't new such reports at that time so that there morale won't be dampened.

And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, “The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size. We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them

You don't make people see the "truth" in what your saying using force or trashing there views, You don't know everything so a persons opinion being different from urs doesn't mean that person is wrong, blasphemous or saying rubbish..

I think you should go do research and watch documentaries concerning giants and nephilims, hear from various people and probably you will learn more and come to a more appropriate conclusion.

You missed out on so many points raised in my post as you where so fast to proof you know the whole BIBLE.

OK

2Sam 21:18-20 (KJV)
And it came to pass after this, that there was again a battle with the Philistines at Gob: then Sibbechai the Hushathite slew Saph, which was of the sons of the giant.

And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaareoregim, a Bethlehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.

And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 12:12am On Dec 11, 2015
I can our brothers love good fight, lets just agree to share opinions and experience
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 3:44am On Dec 11, 2015
zeongeon:

 

Just do a word study of EVIL REPORT.

The scriptures suffices.

Here is the point you can't get over; God is destroying corrupted genes by hiding them from the flood in the ark. How clever is that?

I know all about theories of aliens visiting the earth. It would be best if there was PROOF like fossils of such. Those silly videos belong to the realm of pseudoscience and 'paranormal' and are not credible at all.

Acquaint yourself with scholarship and quit pursuing gossip o simpleton

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 3:52am On Dec 11, 2015
zeongeon:
Do your research on Noah's wife and the wife's his sons married..the earth then was corrupt the DNA of man was disturbed...And Noah the bible said was from a perfect generation they didnt say that about his wife..The question you should ask and research on is who was Noah's wife and where did his sons marry from.. King James Bible Gen 7:7
And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.

God is a master planner he knew that the nephilims would resurface again and set up the children of Israel to finish them and lay them to waste...read about joshua, David and his might men and how they dealt with this nephilims...I even hope Hollywood could give us a movie about those might warriors of David.

Research even has it that most of those giants/nephilims fled the children of Israel and migrate beyond to other parts of the world for example the Azetecs /Incas if you look at hieroglyphics you would see kings that where giants who had 8 fingers and 8 toes, even Angkor a deserted kingdom in Thailand where ruled by this nephilims, if england formerly knpwn as Albion where ruled by these nephilims..

We may not have nephilims or giants walking the earth now but we have the nephilim spirit operating and rebelling against God.

Has it occurred to you how funny it is destroying corrupted Dna by hiding them in the ark, and further blessing them and COMMANDING them to multiply?

And you have yet to prove that Noah perfection was biological and not moral. Noah's pure line was destroyed in the flood. All his brothers and sisters (Genesis 5:30)perished in the ark. So the difference between Noah and the rest was not DNA but integrity.

Genesis 6:5 (ESV)
5 The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually

It was about sin not DNA at least as far as scriptures are concerned.

Let this sink into you; Nephilims were giants but Giants are not Nephilim;

Deuteronomy 2:10-11 (ESV)
The Emim formerly lived there, a people great and many, and tall as the Anakim. 11 Like the Anakim they are also counted as Rephaim, but the Moabites call them Emim.

You can see EMIM were also a tribe of big men. This ought to caution you against jumping into conclusion when you see BIG/GREAT as you are wont to.

Scriptures reckon there were Nephilim BEFORE the flood and they were destroyed in the flood. This means proving Nephilim existed does not prove they survived the Flood. YHWH sent the flood to destroy ALL flesh is the point and He accomplished exactly that.

Canaanites descended from Noah's loins, which brings you back to where you started namely, YHWH sneaked some of he had genes he sought to destroy into the Ark.

Is there a more nonsensical conjecture?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by destinedtee(m): 4:49am On Dec 11, 2015
zeongeon:

You assume Noah's just and perfect has something to do with his biology and not character. Those words are used EXCLUSIVELY for integrity and nothing else... Vooks

I really agree with Vooks on the statement above. I believe the word 'perfect' used for Noah had to do exclusively with his character and integrity. It doesn't have anything to do with his biological makeup or genetics. Some things are not clearly spelt out in the Word and I personally may not agree with some explanations of scholars to prove a point (notice I said 'may not agree'). I am open to corrections.

Yes, the earth was corrupted and all that but the corruption had to do with the morals, character and integrity of the people in it at that time and not necessarily their biological makeup. The scriptures says Giants were born in those days and they were men of renown but the main issue was that they were anti - God. The imaginations of the heart of man was always evil but Noah found favour (He was different hence the reason why it was said that he was a JUST and PERFECT man in his generations)

The flood came and exterminated every living being apart from those in the ark. Well, u said I should do a research on Noah's wife and the wives of his sons. U believe they had a corrupt DNA and all that.... Em... I am not really sure about that sir. Can you give me other scriptures to substantiate your claims? I think our research should be scripture-based sir.

I don't intend to argue or throw tantrums because we have contrary views on this subject. I want to learn the right thing. Besides, these are just secondary issues. Seeking God and pleasing him is the primary for us all. Kingdom advancement is the primary focus for us. With that said, let us all feel free to contribute to this subject with the right heart, disposition and motive.

God bless you sir... God bless everyone of us. You are wonderful.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ccollins(m): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2015
instead of people asking the Holy Spirit which is a free gift from the Father so that others can learn or they keep shut, they are here arguing with pride. I. came here to. learn and not for arguments on the Bible.. when the law of. moses makes Peter think salvation is only for the Jews, he received a revelation from God concerning this even before Paul reproved Him... we must have godliness with power and not just a form of godliness . God is not an author of confusion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2015
vooks:

Has it occurred to you how funny it is destroying corrupted Dna by hiding them in the ark, and further blessing them and COMMANDING them to multiply?

And you have yet to prove that Noah perfection was biological and not moral. Noah's pure line was destroyed in the flood. All his brothers and sisters (Genesis 5:30)perished in the ark. So the difference between Noah and the rest was not DNA but integrity.

Genesis 6:5 (ESV)
5 The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually

It was about sin not DNA at least as far as scriptures are concerned.

Let this sink into you; Nephilims were giants but Giants are not Nephilim;

Deuteronomy 2:10-11 (ESV)
The Emim formerly lived there, a people great and many, and tall as the Anakim. 11 Like the Anakim they are also counted as Rephaim, but the Moabites call them Emim.

You can see EMIM were also a tribe of big men. This ought to caution you against jumping into conclusion when you see BIG/GREAT as you are wont to.

Scriptures reckon there were Nephilim BEFORE the flood and they were destroyed in the flood. This means proving Nephilim existed does not prove they survived the Flood. YHWH sent the flood to destroy ALL flesh is the point and He accomplished exactly that.

Canaanites descended from Noah's loins, which brings you back to where you started namely, YHWH sneaked some of he had genes he sought to destroy into the Ark.

Is there a more nonsensical conjecture?
“These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. “ – Genesis 6:9.... Noah was both JUST (moral reference) and PERFECT (genetic reference).

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2015
zeongeon:
“These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. “ – Genesis 6:9.... Noah was both JUST (moral reference) and PERFECT (genetic reference).

You need to take some time off your wild imagination and listen to God.

If God was destroying IMPERFECT genes why did He preserve Noah's wife and his kids and their wives as well?

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by zeongeon: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2015
vooks:

You need to take some time off your wild imagination and listen to God.

If God was destroying IMPERFECT genes why did He preserve Noah's wife and his kids and their wives as well?
Yes destroying the disturbed DNA at that time was one of the reasons God destroyed the world and God would have saved any one who listened to Noah. His wife and his kids and their wives listened to Noah. and where saved.

Peter tells us in 1 Peter 3:18-20 that the Spirit of the Lord was speaking through Noah at the time, warning them to repent and turn to God.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2015
zeongeon:
Yes destroying the disturbed DNA at that time was one of the reasons God destroyed the world and God would have saved any one who listened to Noah. His wife and his kids and their wives listened to Noah. and where saved.

Peter tells us in 1 Peter 3:18-20 that the Spirit of the Lord was speaking through Noah at the time, warning them to repent and turn to God.

Genesis 9:1 (KJV)
And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth

The absurdity of your claims is totally lost in you. The same 'disturbed' DNA was commanded to be fruitful and multiply after the flood. These are some of the dilemmas you find yourself when you mistake God for your villagemate

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vooks: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2015
ccollins:
instead of people asking the Holy Spirit which is a free gift from the Father so that others can learn or they keep shut, they are here arguing with pride. I. came here to. learn and not for arguments on the Bible.. when the law of. moses makes Peter think salvation is only for the Jews, he received a revelation from God concerning this even before Paul reproved Him... we must have godliness with power and not just a form of godliness . God is not an author of confusion
Great point!
Not everything here will benefit everyone so it is wise you pick whatever rocks your boat and leave the rest for others cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Increase Through Labour / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.