Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin (1673 Views)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
The man shared this on Facebook. Read andtell us if you think he was wrong for this. I'm on his side on this. Read after the cut...
except: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/man-explains-on-facebook-why-hes.html#more

Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by Michellla(f): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
knew this story would get here.
all the way from U.S.A

its quite touching tho.
he outsmarted them.
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by maxti: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Too bad
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
What a good man. Their loss.
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
The Man try abeg, the gf and step daughter can go and die.
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Michellla:
knew this story would get here.
all the way from U.S.A

its quite touching tho.
he outsmarted them.

Na the Man be ATM na.
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by Michellla(f): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Na the Man be ATM na.
i tire for them oh
they turned him to maga
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Michellla:

i tire for them oh
they turned him to maga

To think they didn't invite his own 20 guest for a wedding he's paying for!!!...out of 250...he asked for only 20 o!
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by CaroLyner(f): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

To think they didn't invite his own 20 guest for a wedding he's paying for!!!...out of 250...he asked for only 20 o!
and the women still didnt invite the 20 people.selfish lots.

1 Like

Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by CaroLyner(f): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
they'v just lost a good man.
its quite unfortunate some ladies never appreciate good men that make an effort to please them.

1 Like

Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by Michellla(f): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

they've seen money dispenser na.
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
My 'felix' on this eye-opener. My thumbs-up too for this dude's rxn thus far...

I'm still waiting on the thot that will come up n place this generous fellow's beautiful display under scrutiny tho. I'm cock ready to beleaguer somebody! grin
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
Michellla:

they've seen money dispenser na.

Later now them go say na we Nigerians scam pass

2 Likes

Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
CaroLyner:

and the women still didnt invite the 20 people.selfish lots.

Azzin ehn!....if the man decide to kill them drop their body for outside no body go know why.....this kind thing dey pain.
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by CaroLyner(f): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Azzin ehn!....if the man decide to kill them drop their body for outside no body go know why.....this kind thing dey pain.
gringrin what he did is quite enough.
it would sting them for years .
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
CaroLyner:
they'v just lost a good man.
its quite unfortunate some ladies never appreciate good men that make an effort to please them.

Girls don't like the good guy , it's always the bad guys they like , they may say they want a man who is nice , caring , loving and romantic but they get bored with him in no time and seek out the bad boy who doesn't give a fvck about them

2 Likes

Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
CaroLyner:

gringrin what he did is quite enough.
it would sting them for years .

grin...I would love to see how the wedding would look like

1 Like

Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Girls don't like the good guy , it's always the bad guys they like , they may say they want a man who is nice , caring , loving and romantic but they get bored with him in no time and seek out the bad boy who doesn't give a fvck about them

Gbam!!... hence a mixture of both is recommended!
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Uhmm
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by AyeeIdris(f): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Perfect. She is not even his stepdaughter. Don't know he even took on the financial responsibilities in the first place
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by AyeeIdris(f): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
More from the step father

EDIT: The immediate aftermath was tantrum and people sitting there mumbling while not actually saying anything to me, but to each other. After much yelling with the GF about me being selfish, I spent the night in my home office and no one knocked on my door, not once. Today's aftermath is kind of depressing for me. GF brought me Bride's wedding planner to show me how much work I was ruining. I thumbed through it, found a page in the music section for Father / Daughter dances. All of the songs were catered to Real Dad's taste. So I thought they were just being disrespectful, but now I'm feeling like they never really gave a crap at all, especially since the menu included two ingredients I'm allergic to, that actually made me laugh. Either way, I'm glad to be done, returned the planner and asked her when she and bride could move out. Also, I never promised to pay for the wedding. I offered them the use of my home when they were sure it was going to be small, but other than that, all I've heard is how it's the Bride's family that should pay, so, let it be the bride's family then, aka, not me.
EDIT: June 9th 1:15 am. Girlfriend and Bride are now moved out. They are moving in with the groom. It was very hard not to be petty with some of the "belongings" they took with them, but it's done and I switched out the locks and now it's time for a brew. I can't believe how popular this story got, but I feel good to be given support by so many. If I find out what happens with the wedding, I will let you know, but I can't guarantee that I will put in the effort to find out. From what I've heard they are trying to "scale things back" and get his parents to help out. GF burned bridges when I found out she tried to write herself a check on our joint account the day after the unpleasantness. By then I had already moved money, so I guess I'm a bigger ass than her, but I could feel it coming. That's all. Thanks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/1fl2xd/my_stepdaughter_wants_her_real_dad_to_give_her/
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by Joshchi(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
That's what happens when you deal with thankless fellows. It's a good thing u didn't wait to find out how insignificant you were in their lives on the day of the wedding.
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
AyeeIdris:
More from the step father

EDIT: The immediate aftermath was tantrum and people sitting there mumbling while not actually saying anything to me, but to each other. After much yelling with the GF about me being selfish, I spent the night in my home office and no one knocked on my door, not once. Today's aftermath is kind of depressing for me. GF brought me Bride's wedding planner to show me how much work I was ruining. I thumbed through it, found a page in the music section for Father / Daughter dances. All of the songs were catered to Real Dad's taste. So I thought they were just being disrespectful, but now I'm feeling like they never really gave a crap at all, especially since the menu included two ingredients I'm allergic to, that actually made me laugh. Either way, I'm glad to be done, returned the planner and asked her when she and bride could move out. Also, I never promised to pay for the wedding. I offered them the use of my home when they were sure it was going to be small, but other than that, all I've heard is how it's the Bride's family that should pay, so, let it be the bride's family then, aka, not me.
EDIT: June 9th 1:15 am. Girlfriend and Bride are now moved out. They are moving in with the groom. It was very hard not to be petty with some of the "belongings" they took with them, but it's done and I switched out the locks and now it's time for a brew. I can't believe how popular this story got, but I feel good to be given support by so many. If I find out what happens with the wedding, I will let you know, but I can't guarantee that I will put in the effort to find out. From what I've heard they are trying to "scale things back" and get his parents to help out. GF burned bridges when I found out she tried to write herself a check on our joint account the day after the unpleasantness. By then I had already moved money, so I guess I'm a bigger ass than her, but I could feel it coming. That's all. Thanks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/1fl2xd/my_stepdaughter_wants_her_real_dad_to_give_her/
the man na sharp guy
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by chigoizie7(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Oga, u sef no try, I know it is hard to bear d pains and disrespect. But, sir, u no for tell them about your plans(u would have @least cancelled all and all), u for just tell them 2days to d event. I swear, person go commit suicide that very day
Re: Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
wow

(1) (Reply)

You May Find This Funny...(for Perverted Mind Only) / My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers / 7 Top Secrets Of Female Masturbation (classified Intel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.