Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari (27267 Views)

‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi / Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill / I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by Goldencollins: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
they accused Senator Akpabio of corrupt practices,the next day Efcc nabbed him for interrogation,they accused Rotimi Amaechi of corrupt practices the next day he was confirmed Minister. ......Mr President please stop deceiving urself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by JuanDeDios: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
donphilopus:
Sir, even if it's only corruption you can fight, we're behind you. If corruption is reduced to the barest minimum, every other thing would be in place.

The wailingwailers are wailing as usual.
That's a mistake. They won't.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by basileze: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Oga, its Almajiri's/Aboki's you can decieve with this story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by dondavinchi(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mutuwa:
smiley just do your best mr president.

Except

Fellow Nigerians, check the names & profiles of some of the senators who staged a walk-out because they hate corruption so badly and as such didn't want Ameachi as minister:-

But guess what...they now have this dark cloud of frustration and pain hovering around them,because he will now be a Minister of the FRN.

Shamefully, they include;

Saint Godswill Akpabio :- Presently facing corruption charges with EFCC as recent as last week.

Saint Joshua Dariye :- Was arrested for money laundering, removed from Office as Governor for 6 months & state of emergency declared in his state. Still facing corruption case with EFCC till date

Saint Theodore Orji :- Pending case with EFCC for allegedly squandered N474billion of Abia state money with his wife & son.

Saint Stella Oduah :- Bought 2 BMW N240billion. Was removed as minister. Still undergoing investigation with EFCC

Saint Jonah Jang :- Facing 20billion corruption charges with EFCC, case still in progress.

Saint Sam Egwu :- In 2007, a group, which calls itself the Coalition for Good Governance in Ebonyi State (COGGES) wrote petition to EFCC. In the petition, Sam Egu was described as the most corrupt Governor between 1999-2007. Case still pending in court.

Saint Enyinnaya Abaribe :- Impeached as deputy governor for corruption

Saint Buruji Kashamu - When I saw Kashamu among those walking out, I laughed almost slapped my Boss in the office. Kashamu staged a walk-out in protest against corruption. This must be illusory horror movie,I swear!!
wat abt does fucking APC senators blind foolish yoruba man so sentimental I hate u ppl u r not talking of ur bloody APC thieves
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by nigerianvenom(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Fighting corruption to a stand still with saints such as ;ameachi, fayemi, Oshiomhole, obj, fashola, all as ur navigator and signal cable.
May God forgive you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by clemspet88(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
story story......
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by Niseamaka(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mutuwa:

Except

Fellow Nigerians, check the names & profiles of some of the senators who staged a walk-out because they hate corruption so badly and as such didn't want Ameachi as minister:-

But guess what...they now have this dark cloud of frustration and pain hovering around them,because he will now be a Minister of the FRN.

Saint Godswill Akpabio :- Presently facing corruption charges with EFCC as recent as last week.

Saint Joshua Dariye :- Was arrested for money laundering, removed from Office as Governor for 6 months & state of emergency declared in his state. Still facing corruption case with EFCC till date

Saint Theodore Orji :- Pending case with EFCC for allegedly squandered N474billion of Abia state money with his wife & son.

Saint Stella Oduah :- Bought 2 BMW N240billion. Was removed as minister. Still undergoing investigation with EFCC

Saint Jonah Jang :- Facing 20billion corruption charges with EFCC, case still in progress.

Saint Sam Egwu :- In 2007, a group, which calls itself the Coalition for Good Governance in Ebonyi State (COGGES) wrote petition to EFCC. In the petition, Sam Egu was described as the most corrupt Governor between 1999-2007. Case still pending in court.

Saint Buruji Kashamu - When I saw Kashamu among those walking out, I laughed almost slapped my Boss in the office. Kashamu staged a walk-out in protest against corruption. This must be illusory horror movie,I swear!!

On point, Nigerian politicians are like comedians.
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by SirAlfred(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
One thing is to fight, and another is sustaining it. Will you establish institutions that will ensure continuity of the fight after your exit as the PRESIDENT?One thing is to fight, and another is sustaining it. Will you establish institutions that will ensure continuity of the fight after your exit as the PRESIDENT?One thing is to fight, and another is sustaining it. Will you establish institutions that will ensure continuity of the fight after your exit as the PRESIDENT?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by anonimi: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Why is Sai Bubu talking about how he wants to be REMEMBERED when he is not yet dead?
Maybe his doctors told him to get ready lipsrsealed embarassed
Na im be sey chance fit dey for Osinbajo be that if Aisha no behave like Empress Turai of the cabal.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186238_sickness2bcollage1_jpeg2dee8778f7c10e5e1b3f285940bcb5e2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026566_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Diz man just dey vex me. Infact d thunder wey go fire all doze him mumu supporters ehn.. D economy iz goin down. tinz are getting harder, peeps are finding difficult to put food on the table. Diz dullard doesn't even care atall no direction.. no startegy noting atall. gosh! Next yr gonna difficult and no 1 shuld complain oh especially doze dat voted apc.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by buchilino(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
MEN DIS GUY (PMB) SABI TALK TOO MUCH. WE WILL DO DIS, WE WILL DAT. AFTER 4 YEARS NOTHING WAS DONE

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by inkreezz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
were did u lev ameachi, Prince abubakar audu, fashola, sylva. who u wan fight? mcheewwwww. granPaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by godwin120alex: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
I don't know why pple who called u sai Buharis is calling u SHAME BUHARI could it be that d have been deceived ?
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by fyneboi79(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Daddy, I will lay down my life for you.
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by Mutuwa(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
dondavinchi:
wat abt does fucking APC senators blind foolish yoruba man so sentimental I hate u ppl u r not talking of ur bloody APC thieves

See your self.you are soo soo dafttt and sentimental that you think am yoruba..its bigot and status frustrated chumps like you,that bring this country backwards.Ediot mumu like you,who will also be hated by all and sundry aswell.

Your traits are akin to those whose purpose in this life is to come,fail and die miserably, coz bigoty and sentiment has form a dark cloud in their filty minds.

Go and die..charlie. grin
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by Onliie(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
so what are you waiting for?
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by Skybee1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mutuwa:

Except

hw mny av bin proven guilty
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by Skybee1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sibrah:
I appeal to all childish wailers that they give our President the chance to fight corruption as he has said. It will be hard to have another person come on board and give corruption a fight like Buhari would. Let's forget all the APC vs PDP rivalry and allow this man achieve his goal. Even though he had to come on the APC platform, I know we need to soft-pedal our critism of him.
I also want the Buhari admin to focus on building stronger institution that can resist the forces of corruption for a long time to come. He may go after individuals to make a point on the short run, but the institution he leaves behind can be compromised when he is gone.
All those shouting Tinubu and Ameache should know that corruption as a force in Nigeria knows no party or tribe, the other day it was one "Kolawole" aiding a "Madueke" in concealing loots. Let's give a leader whose truly passionate about positive change a chance and stop the propaganda of 'one chance'
sharap n get senz go tel ur dull president to stop witch hunting n stat probin dos in his cabinate first bfo we rmember him

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by Skybee1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
4Kemzy:
Mr. President, your fight against corruption is lopsided and tilted only towards your perceived enemies and or opponents. What is the stand still there? Your anti corruption mantra died the very moment you nominated thieves as ministerial-designates and until you start fighting corruption within your corrupt-filled party and associates, you are more or less an empty vessel.
help him tel him cos to mi he is confuc n a big nistake to ds nation
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by Lionofdjungle: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mr President, you can only do your best but corruption is deeply entrenched in a typical Nigerian blood. You can only reduce it, you can't eradicate it!
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by macaranta(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
ok
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by bxcode(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mr President it depends on what you term corruption. If it's the corruption that I know is what you are referring to, then am sorry Sir, You are nowhere near fighting it because it wines and dines with you daily in your cabinet.
It beats my imagination that some human beings will honestly believe that once a politician jumps from PDP to APC then the person is changed or that the level of corruption in them reduces. Some Nigerians are just synonymous with the Pharisees in Jesus era whom he referred to as HYPOCRITES and VIPERS. Until we're start telling ourselves the truth, we are headed in the wrong direction as a nation.
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by toprealman: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
TALKS TOO MUCH THIS ONE.
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by daclint(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
don't worry, you'll be remembered for your body odour, burukutu sipping and gworo chewing
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by aspirebig: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
Story....
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by banio: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
Best luck
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by Azeel(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
indeed.....warrior
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Somebody should please explain to me what buhari's definition of fighting corruption is. Because I just don't get it. Is he really fighting corruption or fighting opposition? If he truly wants to be remembered for fighting corruption, why does he choose to dine and wine with the corrupt ones? Mr President, you're a big disappointment.
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
He hasn't even started, yet he's looking for immortality.
Re: I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari by Spybradd: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
jmoore:
Return Abacha's loot first.

lolll

he shudda just answered the question by saying he wanted to be remembered for much adoing about nothing...

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position / Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara / Atiku Under Pressure To Dump APC As Jonathan Woos Him - Daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.