Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Five Top Most Funniest Comments On Romance Section..lmao - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Top Most Funniest Comments On Romance Section..lmao (4109 Views)

Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. / I Swear This Is The Most Funniest Comments I Ever Laughed At On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Five Top Most Funniest Comments On Romance Section..lmao by Sanguine(f): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lovelynature:
You got it very wrong dear. Please check your dictionary well. There's nothing like 'more funny' or 'most funny'. What we have is funnier and funniest. I really know what I'm saying (please no forming).

However, my point is, Don't use 'more' and 'most' with adjectives that go with 'er, est or iest'.

No offence either. *winks*
Nice to meet you dear, how's life over there?

Lol. I saw this coming. No point arguing over this.
I'm doing just great here and life is good...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COUNTER: 6 Signs She Has A Crush On You. / See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) / She Went To A Party And As She Was Dancing Her Pant Fell From Her Skirt(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.