Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners (18157 Views)

Prisoners Pay Between N70k To N300k To Live In VIP Section / Six Prisoners Die In Ilorin Prison Riot Fighting For Meat / Nigerian Army Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by kechywillz(m): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2015
How will u release terrorist. In more days to come,bombs may be going off coz of dis non chalant attitude towards the nigerian government and the army
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by dwesternmall: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

spread the word... tell a friend.

Regards
Damien
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by princfred(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2015
He travels abroad whenever he wants to play out his dirty ugly evil plans such as this.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by bapullow: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by InHim4Him(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2015
Yeah! The picture is getting clearer.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by Affable200(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2015
They know what they have in mind. it's too early to say whether its a good idea or bad idea. I am only watching at them. I believe that tomorrow shall think of itself. God save us.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by IPOB123london: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2015
These are people that bombed so many people in the churches,motor Park,destroy a lot of families in the north and they going about arresting IPOB and u are telling us there is nothing wrong with Buhari

My goodness me
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by IPOB123london: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2015
In country people reason and behave like humans unlike what u find in África as the press should be a watch dog to development then by now Buhari should be forced to resign.

PRESS Hey Mr Presidente u said to former presidente Jonathan that any attack on boko harem is an attack on the north, could u explain to us what u meant?

my goodness me what a country

by the way shymmex or whatever you call yourself, any objection

oh Yes i go better.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by Godsonkemz(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2015
Boko Dullard has released his boys to continue from where they stopped.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2015
Spaxon:
una must buy dz thing ooio

na by force oooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damn I used that. grin
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by anigbogukelvin(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Boko Haram short of fighters...now they release more men for them. Buhari we know your plan.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Lock up IPOB members but release bokoharam memebers
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by M4gunners: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2015
Naija i salute o.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by danielmichael(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
when I say that Buhari is a terrorist i don't mean he's in the class of Osama bin Laden rather am telling you categorically that Buhari and Imam Abubakar shekau are within the same class because both are illiterate terrorist

-Nasir Elrufai (june 23 2015)

it's a shameful thing that a country with over 150 million people is been run by a notorious old hag illiterate bastard terrorist Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii the useless kunu sipping monkey

- General Bloodykiller
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jesus xst

Lols
Cee names
Haaaaaaaaaa
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by thundafire: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
recruitment 4 BH again buhari have a hand in those guys activities cs i will nt b surprise if shekau dy buhari compound
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by shammah1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Same thought mate
matrix199:
They arrest them, keep them in dehumanising conditions, later clear them, release them to the governor, the governor compensates them with 100k each, they go back home, they think about the dehumanising conditions they were kept, they finally decide to join the terrorists, they use the same money given to them to buy weapons, another epic insurgency begins!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by shugaba7(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
100 declared wanted, 180 released back to duty. Now we understand what the CHAINge means.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by princejayboss: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lol.. red flag operations.... Only those with military experience will understand the joke Nigeria has become.. .... Lets keep deceiving ourselves.... One day Nigeria will become syria
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by saheart(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
and you say this is not a zoo? only a baboon can think that
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by dwesternmall: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) / Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) / Generator Thief Caught And Beaten Mercilessly In Portharcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.